[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1593: In the 41st millenium, bugs hunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 485
Thread images: 110

File: Jumpchain.jpg (269KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.jpg
269KB, 1920x2160px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54141427
>>
File: Tyranids.pdf (474KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranids.pdf
474KB, 1x1px
Now, that's one of three down.
>>
File: concern.png (79KB, 457x472px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
79KB, 457x472px
leftover post from last thread
>>54147381
>1 week after our "break" in the warehouse began, we were summoned to the Velvet Room, or some new version of it. I was still in chains, but at the defendant's chair in a courthouse. The jury seats were taken up by my friends, Philemon seemed ready to speak as my lawyer, and the judge... Jump-Chan

>The embodiment of mankind's goodness was in a heated debate with our captor, something about CP budget, whatever that meant. They seemed to reach an agreement when Philemon turned away and handed me a briefcase.

>"You'll get the rest once things have started" The moment I touched the briefcase I began to slip away

Panic and splendor, the feeling in the pit of my stomach saying terra firma is well and truly gone

>>54148502
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>54148502
Yay nice.
>>
File: DBRovO5VoAEUx9V.jpg (87KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
DBRovO5VoAEUx9V.jpg
87KB, 500x590px
>>54147886
> Can one change the way their "physics" operate?
Imagine a world where there's this scientist who believes humans descended from dinosaurs. He believes that billions of years ago we were all dinosaurs, and gradually we shrunk down and stood upright so that we could use resources more efficiently, and that is why we are now humans and there are no more dinosaurs. All of his theories revolve around this concept and he goes to great lengths to prove this idea.
This man is insane. He probably owns a youtube channel where he occasionally rants about chemtrails, and he is rightly mocked.

And then one day, just out of the blue, he invents a devolution ray, and uses it to turn people into dinosaurs. And it works.
And when you ask him how, he calls you a fool and points at all his notes and graphs and theories that he's been painstakingly cobbling together over the years, and says that unlocking the forgotten dino-DNA in our genestream is obviously possible with the use of an ethergraphic teslacoil, and your eyes go cross-eyed, and then he turns you into a pteradon.

This is the world of Genius: The Transgression. This is how Geniuses operate.
>>
Jumpers! Have you ever given your children weapons? How has it gone?
>>
>>54148502
In the scenario, would you be able to use your powers/perks through every entity of the swarm?

>but retain all the benefits of being in your Hivemind state, which you can freely return to at any time or when your body has been destroyed
Would you still have access to the vast psionic powers of the Hivemind if you aren't in that state?

>but if your Hive Fleet is sufficiently destroyed or split apart, you will die as the energies to support your now immense mental processes cease to exist.
If you had enough energy on your own, would you be able to continue on living?
>>
>>54148908
Depends on the perk. most would not work since they are separate bodies/minds, just all connected. You could certainly use stuff that makes your psychic powers stronger on it but you won't be giving all your perks to every entity.

Yes.

Not during the course of the jump but afterwards, yes.
>>
>>54148502
Awesome.

>The Carnifex is one of the signature sites
*sights

Would the Battlefield Breeding perk still be of use to a Norn Queen? I was thinking of taking that with Gene Master and Super Synapse, to create hordes upon hordes of Tyranids (and other things?) under my control.

Also, would taking Zoanthrophy or Soul Devourer help with controlling the bigger hiveminds and the range at which I could do so?
>>
>>54148936
>Depends on the perk. most would not work since they are separate bodies/minds, just all connected. You could certainly use stuff that makes your psychic powers stronger on it but you won't be giving all your perks to every entity.
So does that mean that most perks won't work during the scenario? Considering you basically are your hive.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54148792
My only daughter keeps turning all the guns, force rods, power gauntlets and other ranged weapons I give her into gauntlets or boots. Because she really, really like fighting in melee.

It gets on my nerves, because she shouldn't have to sully her hands with such a primitive mode of combat. But at this point, it's become a running joke.

"Happy birthday, Sunny. Surprise, it's an Atlantean killsat!"

"That's a strange way of saying oversized chakram dad, but thanks!"

"HA! Funny of you to say that-I MAY have locked your present's magnetic field with the moon's so that it is /impossible/ for you to drag it close enough to beat people with! Now, I'm sure you COULD figure out a way eventually-but at that point, you'd STILL be using magic or superscience or what have you! So that wouldn't count!"

"...hmm. So. It's perfectly immobile?"

"As a Shaping effect, yes. Now go out there, fight your enemies without being a huge weaboo and HAVE. FUN!"

"Oh, I'll have fun dad. I'll have soooo much fun"

And then she just picked up the moon and started hitting spaceships with it. After rebuilding the satellite to look like a set of brass knuckles.

I swear, kids these days. No sense of efficiency.
>>
>>54148699
I would have just replaced their bones with fossils giving them all the powers of a dinosaur thanks to the dino dna.
>>
>>54148970
Yeah, any spelling corrections are welcome.

The extended use of it definitely is but the basic termagent spawning would be redundant.

Probably yeah.

>>54148975
Pretty much. You are meant to be the commander in this situation, not the frontline fighter. You have a few billion of those. At least. To start with.
>>
>>54148984
>>
File: Crisis-Core-Final-Fantasy.jpg (52KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
Crisis-Core-Final-Fantasy.jpg
52KB, 800x585px
If Wukong is here, how is the Crisis Core jump going?
>>
>>54148792
The only one still with me is a weapon. A spear.

She ran off with some no account hero once before he saved a princess and broke her heart, I ended up conquering that kingdom. Peacefully of course via economically pressuring it into near starvation then overthrowing the new ruling family with the citizens help. They are still around, just not in power anymore. I turned it into a senatorial style government with 20 year terms of office.

Now she likes to hang out in the armory, I think I may help her find a home in oveord one of these days, maybe find a nice living armor or something to settle down with. Or a sword.
>>
File: jean.jpg (129KB, 688x572px) Image search: [Google]
jean.jpg
129KB, 688x572px
>>54148502
>Unyuu
Nothing good can come of this. Can we keep our cute form?
>>
>>54149007
Would you say that the scenario is possible with only stuff gained from this jump? I don't really know all too much about 40k.
>>
>>54149177
Of course.
>>
>>54149254
Possible? Sure. Very, very hard? Also likely. It'll definitely be easier if you use the Norn Queen or Command origins and associated perks.
>>
>>54149007
Hm. Not sure how fine my control would be... Could I use my own knowledge of genetics and biotech to enhance the swarm with the scenario (through using the Norns to actually put it into production?), or would I need to rely entirely on the Norn Queens figuring things out (possibly giving them samples)?

Also, would I get a species in my Hivefleet with the Brood Customization stuff, or would I only get that as an altform after the jump?

Super Synapse seems like it'd be absolutely amazing while doing the scenario, just managing to dominate a single extra hivefleet would an absolutely massive boon.

Would the psychic-boosting perks help with the hivefleet's psychic might, or would just be a drop in the bucket boost compared to what you get from that? (In Two Minds at least seems like it'd be great, with one mind working to control the swarm and one working to psychically fuck things up?)
>>
>>54149269
You can use your own knowledge and skills of course and share that with any of the swarm members.

You can have it as a species, yes.

It's a big boost but it won't get you all the way.

Drop in the bucket, generally. Though the soul eating one would really add up over time.
>>
>>54148502
What would Dead Meat do combined with the scenario? Would you have to manage both the genestealer grunt and the hive fleet at the same time, with both being necessary for survival?
>>
>>54149295
God dammit, that one's meant to be disallowed with the scenario. No idea how it doesn't have the note about that.
>>
Whats there to do in marvel magic?
>>
>>54148502

I was waiting for this, Thanks Aussie and may your vegimite be always full and internet one day be up to 3rd world standards
>>
>>54149318
Thanks anon

guuuuh internet keeps shorting out, the provider seems to have fucked up bad across the whole state. We don't even have it, much less having sub ukraine speeds. Having to steal from my neighbour
>>
>>54149286
>You can use your own knowledge and skills of course and share that with any of the swarm members.
Alright, cool. That really helps then. I wonder what to mix with Tyranid genetics to make even worse abominations...

>You can have it as a species, yes.
Nice. Gonna make something fancy then.

>It's a big boost but it won't get you all the way.
Fair enough. Still seems quite nice if you pull it off.

>Drop in the bucket, generally. Though the soul eating one would really add up over time.
Hm, okay. Good to know.

In Two Minds seems like it'd be pretty useful, leaving one mind focussing on the psychic stuff and one focussing on tactics (or one managing the swarm and one psychically fucking things up?)... But it might be too biological to be used during the scenario?
>>
Exalted Abyssal Jump when? Who claimed it?
>>
>>54149341
It'd only apply to your own mind, not the total amassed minds of the swarm, yeah. It'd still help a bunch, since your mind has still massively expanded in ability, but you won't be doubling your total psychic power.
>>
>>54149306
Ah, fair enough. What about Wild Thing?
>>
>>54149360
....you know I really need to check these notes. Yes, that one too.

Might try and find some more drawbacks.
>>
>>54148502
Always weird to see the hivemind treated as automatous thought-entity.
>>
File: Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 300x753px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 300x753px
>>54148792
of course I do! they are armed with the best weaponry I can come up with ! Would you you let your children go around unarmed and helpless?!
>>
>>54149343
An anon.
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
>>54148502
>Unification

...I know it's probably to not make it as insurmountable, but it seems out of character for the Necrons of all species to not care about a resurgent 'nid fleet. Or is the idea that since the Silent King wants to deal with your kind as soon as he's sorted his empire out, the drawback wouldn't change much anyway?

Also just to check-is the absence of a +0 CP continuity drawback deliberate?

Drawbacks: Kryptography, Gotta Eat The Fleshy Bits Unyuu~ (1500)

Leviathan- 997.M41

Command

Brain power (Free)
Friendmind (Free)
Indescribable Horror (1400)
Racial Appetite (1300)
Zoanthropy (1100)
The Doom of Jumper (900)
Shadow in the Warp (600)
The Soul Devourer (300)
Hiding in the Hives (200)
Summon the Swarm (0)

Claws and Teeth (Free)
Armour (800)
Bio-Electricity (600)
Bio-Plasma (450)
Adrenal Glands (400)
Snake Form (200)
Spinefists (100)
Stinger Salvo (0)

(EATEATEATEATEATAEATEATEAT!)

(EAT! EAT EAT?)

(EATEATEATEATEATEAT...)

(EAT, EAT EAT?)

(EATEATEATEATEAT?!)

(EAT! EAT EAT EAT! EAT EAT EATEAT "Molecular gastronomy" EAT EAT "Crop rotation" EAT EAT /EAT/ "These are my friends, Cytherea and Metagaos" EAT EAT)

(EATEAT EATEATEAT EATEAT)

(EAT EAT EAT "Warp" EAT EAT EAT "Teach you" EAT EAT "Endless buffet")

(EAT! EAT, EAT, EAAAAAT!)

Lord Inquisitor Kryptman was understandably concerned when first Hive Fleet Leviathan, then every recorded Tyranid in the galaxy, started crackling with a cold purple-white corona. He was downright agitated when the swarm promptly bolted for the edge of the galaxy, collecting stray members en route-at which point it flew between a immense swamp and a supernova that abruptly appeared at the edge of the galaxy. He was on the verge of going mad from the revelation when the swarm finally entered the Immaterium-where it spent the rest of it's days happily feasting on Daemon McNuggets.

He also found it hard to requisition funds to brave the Warp in order to stop something reported to literally eat Chaos and shit purity.
>>
>>54149403
I've not bothered keeping up with Necron lore for a long time. As far as I remember, they're just guys who want to kill all biological life? The drawback doesn't say they're not going to kill you, just that they're not allying with the other races. Same with Chaos factions. By all likelihood they will attack you, they're just not buddying up with the Imperium as they do so.

I didn't see a reason to include one, particularly since where you start on the timeline can vary a lot here.
>>
File: cute girls doing cute things.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cute girls doing cute things.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>54148792
It's important to exercise your second amendment rights as early as possible. Live round simulations develop them into heroes of Freedom from a young age.
>>
>>54149414
>I've not bothered keeping up with Necron lore for a long time. As far as I remember, they're just guys who want to kill all biological life?
>they're just guys who want to kill all biological life?
New lore states they're space Egyptians. So yeah, basically the same thing.
>>
>>54149414
Can you still do magic in the scenario?
>>
>>54149462
If the magic doesn't need a body, yeah.
>>
>>54148502
The Gorgon Hive description seems to be detailing the Kraken Fleet.
>>
>>54149474
Ach, mistake because of the formatting. It's the right description, just had the wrong name at the start.
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
>>54149019
And YOU, sir, have no sense of no seriously do you even KNOW how unwieldly a moon is as an improvised weapon. The gravity field does half the work for you, against any civilisation that can't field another planetoid!

>>54149314
Every other day of the week, there's an eldritch force from another reality trying to take over the world. And it's a guy called Dr. Strange's job to stop them.

Hell is basically a bunch of ganglands except with demons vying for the throne of Satan (anyone who actually tries claiming it outright gets torn to pieces by the others). The current frontrunner's a guy called Mephisto, who's mostly famous for buying Peter Parker's marriage.

I mean-it varies, a lot. Asgard's usually in danger of being taken over and blown up for whatever reason. In the most recent timeline, Thor somehow went from achieving rune enlightenment and fighting Gorr the God-Butcher to becoming unworthy because Nick Fury couldn't keep his trap shut. And Loki reincarnates as a kid, reincarnates again as a teen and tries to escape his own villainy.

Everything else tends to touch on other Marvel happenings. Protip: You might want to follow Teen Loki around when the Incursion begins (read: Earths from different universes colliding with each other, annihilating said universes somehow).

Basically, everything is going wrong all the time and almost everyone involved makes bad decisions before they make better ones.
>>
>>54149498
>Nick Fury couldn't keep his trap shut.
what happened?
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>54149516
Basically, for whatever reason Fury was part of some super secret society of prophets because who cares. And Thor just got back from fighting a dude called Gorr the God Butcher, who was super salty at gods being worthless trash. During this, Thor starts wondering if he has a point, because he's one of the nicest gods in the 'verse and cares about stuff like that.

So Fury just walks up to him and says "Gorr was right" which freaks Thor out so badly he becomes unworthy of the hammer. And has stayed unworthy for like...7 issues, now.

The problem is-Fury MEANT to say "Gods are not inherently worthy but you, Thor, are in fact a real hero because you try to be" but he didn't say all that because he didn't want to butterfly effect the future.

Now even Fury is kicking himself because of how badly he fucked up.
>>
>>54149498
>even KNOW how unwieldly a moon is as an improvised weapon.

I know that it can be incredible fun to use as an improvised weapon. That's all I need to know Mr. Funisillegalinmyhouse.
Next you're going to tell me that you don't like her using cannons solely to propel herself into close combat!
>>
File: 93fnW7b.png (131KB, 1843x999px) Image search: [Google]
93fnW7b.png
131KB, 1843x999px
Happy birthday America!
>>
>>54148502
I assume the drawbacks that /can/ be taken with the scenario just affect your entire fleet?

Because the Hive Fleet Unyuu seems like an absolutely amazing idea.

...Fleshy Bits (and others of course) would be a little unpleasant for an entire fleet though. But could we make regular armor, and does it also affect Boneswords and other living weapons?

And would Gotta Eat make you a hungry hivemind, or would it make the individual members of your swarm hungry? The former will probably result in a bunch of tactical errors when I go for delicious things, the latter would be a nightmare to manage.
>>
>>54149681
Yeah, anything that can be taken would generally apply to the whole fleet. I'll add that in as a note. Unyuu is indeed an excellent choice.

Fleshy Bits only affects the natural armour of the Tyranids, nothing more, including weapons.

Gotta Eat is probably the worst drawback to take for the scenario and pretty much makes it impossible without out of jump stuff.
>>
>>54149588
Sorry, I derped for a bit between reading the drawback and Valeria's previous post. Disregard my carelessness.
>>
>>54149688
Alright then, thanks.

>Gotta Eat is probably the worst drawback to take for the scenario and pretty much makes it impossible without out of jump stuff.
...Uh, really? I'd have thought that would be The Empty Belly or the Unification one?
>>
>>54149709
...yes, Empty Belly is what I meant.

Man, I'm barely remembering the stuff I posted immediately before now.
>>
>>54148502
No need to do genestealers cults now which is probably a good thing, this is a really good jump.

You also had the same exact perk which was the reason I wanted to make the jump in the first place, the genestealer/alt form implantation one.
>>
>>54148792

He's approximately 250 years old and a Cultivator by this point, the only thing I kept from him was Anneliese's bullshit that she keeps farting out ever since I let her read the skull library, if only cause I don't know what it's going to do half the time
>>
>>54149716
Ah, alright. That makes more sense. Empty Belly seems pretty horrible to combine with it.

I'm still fine-ish with the +100 Gotta Eat then?
>>
>>54148792
>having children
Please no, not until after I'm done jumping at least
>>
>>54149736
Yeah, no worries there anon.
>>
File: 6540894984.jpg (12KB, 540x608px) Image search: [Google]
6540894984.jpg
12KB, 540x608px
>>54148792
Vasuki, Ormr, Ladon, and Fafnir are mages as well as dragons. At this point they /are/ weapons in their own right. Still, my other Companions and I have tried to teach them the basics of combat with various swords and firearms, because eventually they will need to know how. They learn the skills as quickly as they do anything else but none of them desire to keep a weapon in hand any longer than they have to.

In the end, they taught themselves "martial arts" in Katawa Shoujo by signing up to work with Jackie Chan as extras. It's fairly silly to watch, but I have to admit Drunken Boxing is an effective, if erratic, martial art. Still, I wish I could get them to carry something else just in case.

A father worries.
>>
Is there some king of meta perk or supplement to age up a jump? Like turning a 'high school' setting into a 'college' setting?
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (151KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
151KB, 500x280px
>>54149654
>6 Red stripes, 7 White Stripes, 51 stars

I'm not even American and this trump flag has always offended me. YOU ARE SO FUCKING CLOSE.
>>
Question:
My jumper has a lot of perks that allow him to befriend enemies that he defeats. Knowing that, (and assuming sufficent firepower) would defeating the ebon dragon be a good idea or a bad/horrible idea?
>>
>>54149822
Actually one of our territories is CLOSE to becoming the 51st state
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>54149858
yes, because he will still betray you and himself constantly, even if You do befriend him.
>>
>>54149860
You actually have 3 that are close but... the legislative branch really looks like they can't be fucked.
>>
>>54149873
So how do you feel about the fact that Val has now made a monster based jump so much better then the shit you're trying to excuse in your godzilla attempt will ever be?
>>
>>54149816
For something like that your best bet is holding onto one of the "Fan Fiction" drawbacks found in a lot of Jumps. You're not going to find anyone out and out writing perks that can affect other Jumps like that. It's one of the rules.

But there's Genre Savior in Neon Genesis Evangelion, which is about as close as you're going to get really. It doesn't do what you want but it does allow you to nudge settings in interesting ways with your presence.

>>54149885
This describes much of the American government at this point and that's all I'm going to say on the matter.
>>
>>54149858
Consider these:
>Most Yozis' ways of showing affection imply maining or killing their beloved.
>The Ebon Dragon's nature means that he must be constantly plotting and betraying. Even himself.

He could be a fun guy to hang with if you are immune to social combat, but don't involve him in any of your plans.
>>
File: h-armstrong-roberts-two-chi.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
h-armstrong-roberts-two-chi.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>54149900
I think your doing the "Apples and oranges are both fruit that comes from trees , the juice of which is commonly served to children" thing In comparing them, also yeah Val is a better jump maker than me, even I know that. damn near everyone is a better jump maker than me. And you and okay I saw in. I will the not having seven. What are you okay on doing is done, I see as an all I've never disparaged her jump making abilities, even if the fact that the fate jumps require constant rulings From her as to what constitutes a " legitimate" noble phantasm is a bit much . They're still better jumps than I've made. my dislike for her is personal not "professional". and I've never stated otherwise . So congratulations For realizing that I am not a very good jump maker.
>>
>>54149549
top lol. what series is this from?
>>
>>54150005

Hey bancho my man, I read through your jump notes on the army creation supplement and I wanted to know why the jets caused 600 cp and would discounts effect the supplement
>>
>>54149414
They're Tomb Kings in space.
>>
>>54150052
> I wanted to know why the jets caused 600

There are 50 of them and there are about as good as military jets get for that Decade, also most giant monsters aren't used to fighting them.

>would discounts effect the supplement

yes, and Earth military gets a stipend equal to their CP for the Army customization Supplement.
>>
>>54149860
You talking about Puerto Rico? They don't have any chance any time soon as long as they keep trying to dump their debt on us as soon as they become a state. They could get fucked for all the government cares if they can't start doing for themselves.

And an unrelated Warcraft question: What would happen if I took waters from the Well of Eternity, Moonwell, Sunwell, and Nightwell and put them all together?
>>
>>54149885
There's close and there's Puerto Rico's "We have literally begged you two election cycles in a row to make us a state."
>>
File: swimming-pig-006.jpg (53KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
swimming-pig-006.jpg
53KB, 750x400px
>>54150072
>There are 50 of them and there are about as good as military jets get for that Decade, also most giant monsters aren't used to fighting them.

Understandable

>yes, and Earth military gets a stipend equal to their CP for the Army customization Supplement.

Really nice, Can't wait for it to be completed man
>>
>>54150114
yeah just be careful With those troop purchases since the victory condition for this gauntlet is least casualties from giant monster attacks
>>
What perks that allow you to increase your size are relative your your starting size? Things explicitly worded on growing X times your current size.
>>
>>54150400
COUS from Princess Bride
Refer to almost any jump with Kaiju for others
>>
>>54150400
FFT-0/Blessing of Growth
FF13/ Bismarck's Blessing
RO/Scenario 2: Growth Serum
Tales of Vesperia/Aer Growth
>>
So I happen to be an idiot on the topic.

How bad of an idea is to have all Pokemon be of the same type? Two types?
>>
>>54150591
Monotype teams are considered the Hard mode of pokemon, along with nuzlocke. Because if your pokemon come up against an opponent with a counter to them, you're kinda fucked
>>
File: 1415868819891.jpg (149KB, 641x738px) Image search: [Google]
1415868819891.jpg
149KB, 641x738px
>>54150591
In terms of trying to be a champion? It's basically Super Hard Mode, and a terrible idea. Because of the way elements work, there will always be a way to counter any particular type you choose, so if anyone has the type that counters whatever type you've chosen for your team, you're mega fucked unless you just completely eclipse them in raw power by a factor of two.

... but in terms of fitting in or going casual play through the jump? You're fine. There are lots of trainers in canon who do exactly that, choosing a particular type or theme that they enjoy and sticking with it. In fact, that's basically the whole gimmick of most Pokemon Gyms. In that aspect, your biggest problem will be getting around, because depending on which type you choose it may be difficult to find Pokemon capable of carrying you across bodies of water or flying you between cities, forcing you to rely on foot and hitchhiking. But even that's not a big deal if you're doing casual, because there's nothing forcing you to go anywhere you don't want to be.
>>
>>54150591
It can be done, but you'll get absolutely stomped by anyone with a half-way diverse team or those you have weaknesses to. Take Dark for instance. Any Fairy or Fighting team you come up against is going to steamroll you.

If you want to build a team of single types, it's best to make a team out of dual-type Pokemon that all share one of the two types.

For instance, instead of filling up on solo Dark types like Liepard and Umbreon, grab Sableeye instead. Sableeye is utterly immune to Fighting moves thanks to being half-Ghost and will be able to save you when you come up against teams like that. To counter Fairy teams, consider a Drapion or Skuntank. Sure, they're not immune, but their Poison type knocks that Fairy weakness down to regular damage, which is all you need to not get wrecked.

Just watch out for dual types with stacking weaknesses, like Sneasel. Who, while a cool and useful Pokemon, not only has all the standard Dark weaknesses, but stacks a Fire and Bug weakness on top of it and turns the Fighting weakness into a critical weakness (4x the damage).

But, I mean, if you just want to build a team you like and wander the world without worrying about battling? Go nuts. You'll have a boatload of fun even if you don't win every battle.
>>
>>54150591
Depends. If you mix in dual-types with a secondary type that negates the common weaknesses of the type you can pull it off.

It also depends a lot on what type you pick. Some types have only 2-3 weaknesses. Some have up to 5.
>>
Okay, I made a couple more updates to Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (mostly correcting discount errors and clarifying a couple of perks).

I want to ask, does Almost Human (the capstone perk for Local Humans) look okay? I think I avoided the problem that got me in trouble the last time, but I want to be sure that I'm on the right track with things.
>>
File: 1388860874947.png (346KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1388860874947.png
346KB, 2500x2500px
>>54150591
In the land of gameplay? Challenge mode.
In the land of anime? A totally different ballgame where personality and tactics actually have a role.
Gameplay and story segregation are a hell of a drug.
>>
File: i understood that reference.gif (213KB, 250x133px) Image search: [Google]
i understood that reference.gif
213KB, 250x133px
>>54148997
>>
File: 1498193749088.jpg (148KB, 1110x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498193749088.jpg
148KB, 1110x720px
Jumping sekirei but dont know the setting. Going mbi but buying a girl.

Who should I take? Should I burn it all down?
>>
>>54151051
Akitzu.

Nice rack, top ten power wise, and exceedingly loyal even by sekirei standards.
>>
>>54151014
https://youtu.be/4kSoivzl-GI

He also astral projects as a t rex.
>>
Restarted Chain: Jump 31 - Valkyrie Profile

Last time on Restarted Chain:
Yorokonde faced the horrors that was Worm and got a lot of things wrong.
This time:

Background: Valkyrie (-300, 700)
Silmeria fucked up her job once again and almost ruined everything. Details inside Story Document.

Drawbacks:
+ Sealed and Hound of Hel (+400, 1100)

Companions:
+ To My Side, My Nobel Einherjar (500, 600)
- All Companions are imported as Einherjar and receive Spirit Body, Battle Forged (Various), Default Gear, Team Combo, Inner Energy Attack, and one purchase of Money or Material Points.

Perks:
+ Battle Forged (Bastard Sword, Shortbow, Buffing Magic, with the strongest focus on Melee) (Free)
+ Astral Power (Free)
+ Song-Maiden (200, 400)
+ Chooser of the Slain (Free)

+ Unique Ability (Free): Walk Among the Dead - Spirits of the temperament and ability to become Einherjar seek Yorokonde out when she is in their general vicinity. While this is a relatively weak ability given its short range, it works equally well at drawing out spirits of the past as it does on the recently deceased.

Items:
+ Niblungen Ring (Free/Required)
+ Default Gear (Free)
+ Homunculus (300, 100)
+ Money/Materialization Points [1 each] (100, 0)

Story:

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/xtJy1nA8
Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13SNWqBJSzBqHX46txLQGN8RWZygmRY7eN_cFliVeL-Y/edit?usp=sharing

This one ran a little long, so it's best to read it in the docs. I could sum it up in posts, but I don't want to flood everyone.
>>
>>54151092
This is complete and utter bullshit even by anime standards.
>>
>>54151051
Akitsu cute, powerful, and in need of headpats. Her huge stonking tits also deserve mentioning but most sekirei have those.
>>
File: 1488130680570.gif (652KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1488130680570.gif
652KB, 500x307px
Intermission for post-jump 100.
https://pastebin.com/TJRTqtrP
High levels of sappiness within. You can skip this one. Really. DON'T LOOK AT ME
>>54148984
See, your daughter gets it!

No I didn't fuck this post up by getting the number wrong shut up
>>
File: Tyra104.png (305KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tyra104.png
305KB, 640x480px
>>54151140
How so?
>>
File: 1266122062785.jpg (10KB, 244x236px) Image search: [Google]
1266122062785.jpg
10KB, 244x236px
>>54151185
Heavens and Yuki, sitting in a tree.
R-E-A-D-I-N-G
>>
File: 93249-sekirei-matsu.jpg (24KB, 570x318px) Image search: [Google]
93249-sekirei-matsu.jpg
24KB, 570x318px
>>54151051
Akitsu a cute, but have you considered lewd hacker?
>>
File: 1498966189352.gif (2MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1498966189352.gif
2MB, 245x160px
>>54151185
That's... that's beautiful man.
NO! I'm not crying! There's something in my eye. That's all. SHUT UP!
>>
>>54151212
Exactly like that.
>>
>>54151234
Never seen the show
>>
How many of you ignore the "Pokemon Trainer can only be taken as a first Jump" rule?
>>
>>54151253
She hacks government files. And satellite lasers.
>>
>>54151069
Is she the one whos owner beats her?
>>
>>54151253
There's a wiki.
It's basically "pick your girl(s)" for the jump, because nobody cares about the plot.

>>54151269
I would, but it's a pretty good first jump anyway.
You get 6 powerful companions, the 100cp perks are all useful and Savant is one of the better eidetic memory perks in the chain.

I take it first mostly for the eidetic memory (because my memory is shit) and for Combat Training's "keep your cool in a fight" (because i'm a wuss IRL).

>>54151310
Nope, that's Yashima.
>>
>>54151051
I would say most of them or even all of them is you are one of the "it's fine if it's cute" crowd. This is however only feasible with horrible abuse of Blue Feathers or saving up around 10,000 CP with a CP saving house rule.
>>
>>54150776
Kinda early desu, neets be asleep
>>
>>54150756
So Water/Ground to take on Electrics, Water/Ice or Water/Poison to deal with Grass, and Water/Dark to do things against Psychics I don't know.

Off-type coverage moves are also okay - a high enough Speed and the appropriate attack stat, and you're good.
>>
>>54151352
Yeah, you've got it.
>>
>>54151335
Oh, sorry about that!
>>
>>54151269
Maybe if I went to pmd or conquest as my first, but otherwise I'd probably just ignore it.>>54151293
>>
File: 1479698333597.gif (565KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479698333597.gif
565KB, 480x270px
>>54151222
NO BULLY
>>54151238
Even if one half of this monologue was acknowledging how Decade's chain has been a bumpy ride, I'm not used to typing things like affection or sappy moments like this unironically. It's a weird feeling since I'm usually on board the despair train or leave relationship things in the background.
>>
>>54151185
...I approve of this.
>>
>>54148792
No, but I wanted too! Kids wanted to be more like their mothers and go to hand to hand combat route and other things, real bummer when I was so excited about disciples. That being said I did adopt one of my disciples later so I don't feel too bad.
>>
File: 1467565811918.gif (900KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467565811918.gif
900KB, 500x333px
>>54151417
I know exactly how that goes. That's the reason I tend to gloss over a lot of the relationship details in my Jumps, even though I probably should have gone into it in better detail for my Valkyrie Profile write-up.
Maybe one day I'll subject everyone to my own brand of sap.
>>
>>54148502
Do the stuff like psychic powers on work in Tyranid forms?
>>
>>54151533
only work*
>>
>>54151533
Nah, they'll work in other forms. All the perks will work wherever.
>>
>>54151590
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>54148502
If you have the Doom of Jumper and you have super strength from something like God of Highschool, DBZ, or Strength of Hercules (Greek Myth), does that affect your psychic abilities or is it only strength backed by being biologically ripped instead of strength from lolmagic?
>>
>>54151644
Sure, why not.
>>
>>54151318
>Nope, that's Yashima.
Welp guess I need to take 2. Akitsu and Yashima.

Does anyone else have more than one? I know my maid wont mind me having mistresses but it seems wrong somehow.

I guess anything works to get at least 2 out, or maybe just use magic to undo the weird codependant forced bond but leave the love there if they want.

>>54151181
>>54151234
>>54151234
>>54151331
I guess huge stonkin tits helps too.
>>
File: laughing gul'dan.webm (367KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
laughing gul'dan.webm
367KB, 718x404px
>>54151789
>does anyone else have more than one

Oh you sweet summer child.
>>
>>54151789
It's a harem anime. People who ONLY have one are rarer.
>>
>>54151789
>I know my maid wont mind me having mistresses but it seems wrong somehow.
Note that the bond doesn't need to be romantic/sexual. It can be platonic too.
It's just that all sekirei are all canonically some flavor of gorgeous and it's a harem series so it doesn't really come up.

As for more than one, the MC has 6. One of the antagonists has 20+ iirc, but he treats them like collectibles, not as lovers.
>>
How do I make my soul a cozy place to live in?
>>
>>54147856
>Without Automata, Geniuses also don't get any bonus to building speed. It typically takes them a few days to weeks to build average furniture-sized Wonders, based on complexity.
>With Automata, it just means you can build an assembly line Wonder to build your other Wonders, which is only really useful if you're building a lot of the same Wonders over and over.

Automata is capable of more than simply mass production of Wonders - Automata, Manes and Beholden can all aid in production. A genius can always choose to build faster and while this reduces the dice pool to succeed, it also means that a skilled and Inspired enough genius can still do so reliably.

Beholden are useful for "assembly line" building of Wonders (hell, there's a merit for it) long before you can build an Automata 5 factory capable of manufacturing Wonders according to a Procedure.
>>
File: 1481296387757.jpg (64KB, 481x671px) Image search: [Google]
1481296387757.jpg
64KB, 481x671px
Jumpers how do you feel when jumps turn you back into a kid? Do you try and fit in or do you go full mini-adult?
>>
>>54151789
>Welp guess I need to take 2. Akitsu and Yashima.
You don't necessarily need to take Yashima with you to help her.
You could just prevent the guy who forcibly bonds her in canon from doing so and then help her find someone she's genuinely compatible with.
Break his kneecaps or something, the fucker definitely deserves it.
>>
>>54151859
Get inner world from infernals and make it a world of cozy.
>>
File: hp legit murders a dude.png (662KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
hp legit murders a dude.png
662KB, 625x400px
>>54151885
>implying I don't stay a child most of the time thanks to Narnia.
>>
>>54151885
But anon! I never grew up in the first place.
>>
File: Sekirei.jpg (88KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sekirei.jpg
88KB, 600x400px
Sekirei
Warehouse time 92.8
The south
MBI
Big brother free
Adjuster 900
Reverse engineering 700
Secret war 400
Compatability 300
Datekeeper 100

Items
Wardrobe 0
Kama sutra -50

Companion
Sekirei x2 -450 Akitsu and Yashima

Drawbacks
Ladies of war 0

I literally have no idea whats going on here so I guess my main plan is to take and try to have a nice time at the bar.

While quietly destroying mbi while nobody is watching.
>>
>>54151991
Who is the loli sex doll?
>>
>>54151885
Depends if it's a place where being a kid would help me fit in/be fun. I always act like myself, but being a little immature is something present in all of us when we think we can get away with it.
>>
>>54152005
Man I dont know I assumed she was just a young girl. Im going to try and read some of the manga now and see whats going on. I doubt shes a sex doll.
>>
>>54152005
Kuu is not for lewd! Kuu is for headpats and silly animal costumes!
>>
>>54152017
She is just a young girl. She doesn't take part in the lewder aspects of the series, she's just the harem's daughteru.
>>
After looking over the archives for a review, it appears there is one major discrepancy. Not for something you all did mind you, something you didn't do...

A killzone jump.

Make sure this doesn't happen again, for now i'm giving you all an 8/10 with a note in your journals.
>>
>>54152005
>>54152017
She's an actual child. A sekirei, yes, but is essentially in the "you can join in when you grow up" state of things - Aside from the mandatory bonding kiss (with the MC) or a Norito.

She's also a powerful plant manipulator.
>>
>>54152058
Hey, fuck you man. You do it.
>>
Jump #374: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?
>The Hanged Man, reversed: Selfish, materialistic, and untrusting attitudes.
This is literally a setting wherein the villain steals EVERYTHING. Selfish fits well.
>Age: 18
>Location: The Dead Sea, 2015
Yeah no, I'm going to teleport to Chicago and get myself a hot dog. Thanks but no thanks.
>Identity: Thief
>Drawbacks: (+100) Is There An Echo In Here?
This is almost normal for some settings. Having it happen here is going to be annoying, but... acceptable, I suppose.
>Hello, Player (1000)
Substituting title for name without any eyebrows being raised can be useful in some places.
>Wrong Again, Player (Free, Thief)
Being able to distract people with clues that lead them in multiple directions sounds useful, even if I won't be using it very often.
>Teaching Through Theft (900, Thief)
To be fair, if I can teach people through this sort of thing, then that has some interesting potential...
>You Never Know Until You Try (600, Thief)
I'm going to fight my urge to steal Carmen Sandiego's heart, I already have too many. No, I have better plans.
>CrimeNet Uplink (200)
So automatic access to the CrimeNet database. I'm sure instant and immediate global knowledge of crimes taking place will have interesting repercussions when it comes to certain future jumps...
>The Coat (Free, Thief)
I am so glad I have perks to let me recolor my belongings. Red is so gaudy.
>Lighten The Load (0, Thief)
I am sure that eight size-changing potentially giant jet engines will have a use sooner or later.

In order to pull off the heist I have in mind, it's necessary to steal several things in preparation. An amateur-league interest in baseball, and subsequently, a one-year sixteen million dollar contract with the Chicago Cubs as a pitcher (sorry, John Lackey, you're staying with the Cardinals). A seat on the Illinois Senate so I can resign it in order to play for a year - indeed, someone's political career, but someone who won't be missed.
>>
>>54152058
Rule one anon.
>>
>>54152093
Let's not name names, most of the Illinois senate is interchangeable on that front.

As 2015 draws to a close, I put my plan into action. I have perks which increase the skills of those around me passively as we train together, and that does fantastic things for Spring Training in 2016. Not to mention I have perks that let me shift things around a few days for convenience's sake, but... we'll get to that in a bit. At the same time, I make noises about chasing the presidency, which everyone just laughs off. Except as the baseball and political seasons begin, I don't stop saying I'll go for president, I in fact redouble my efforts. That salary I'm drawing from the Cubs? That's what I use to fund my campaign.

I ran as a Republican. Frankly, the opposition was so scattershot that I was able to come along with jumper-level charisma and actually appeal to people that career politicians did a wonderful job alienating. The debates? I utterly dominated them, despite being the dark horse candidate that no one took seriously until it was too late. Not to mention the idiocy that the career politicians employed all around which backfired in the expected way.

One could be excused for saying that I stole the Republican nomination. They would not at all be incorrect. The fact that I refused to stop playing baseball for the sake of the election campaign confused many people - I didn't run around campaigning like a madman like other candidates did, and yet... the exposure from my unique position did its work for me.

After all, I had a contract to fulfill - in fact, it was one of the best seasons on record for the Cubs. We went to the World Series in fact, and we traded off rounds with the Cleveland Indians. At game six, they had three wins, we had three wins. After that... there were inexplicable delays, and game seven took place on Election Day at Wrigley Field, instead of November 2, due to the issues in Cleveland that rendered their stadium temporarily unusable.
>>
>>54151991
>Drawbacks
>Ladies of war 0
>have a nice time at the bar.

Ahahaha no you won't.
Better have some serious ooc power to back you up. Otherwise you're just going to die. Messily.

As for how powerful, Miya destroying a bunch of ships with the shockwaves from swinging her sword is canon.
And Karasuba may not be at her level, but she's still head and shoulders above any other sekirei. And a whole lot more bloodthirsty.
>>
>>54152042
>>54152066
Good to know.
>>
>>54152108
I pitched for the entire game, and threw a no-hitter - but so did the Indians. A double no-hitter, something that had only occurred once in history before. None of the Indians were able to so much as take a base, even in the tenth inning. And when it was the Cubs' turn at the bottom of the tenth inning... I was the first at bat. I hit a line drive, and got to first.

And then I stole second.

And then I stole third.

And then I stole home.

The roar of the crowd was deafening. In the meantime... the tally of the electoral college votes was taking place. I'd purposefully not paid attention, focusing on the game, until in the wake of it all, a reporter came up to me.

>"Mr. Cross, you- you practically stole the World Series with that move! And from all indications, you've stolen the presidential election!"
"... Huh. Well, you know what they say. Hail to the thief?" I offered, with a lopsided grin.
>The reporter barely kept a straight face. "Well, I suppose congratulations are in order, Mister President! What's next to steal for you?"
I tapped my chin. "Well. If I've stolen the pennant and I've stolen the White House... I guess I'll have to steal the Black Pearl. I'm a fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean, after all!"
>This did get quite a bit of laughter from the reporter.
>Reports later that week indicated that a barge named the Sunset had disappeared - the same barge that was used to portray a certain ship in a certain film. When I was asked about it, I gave the reporter a funny look and offered up a simple 'no comment', before rolling my eyes.

Also, on the day I was sworn in, Carmen Sandiego stole the White House, Wrigley Stadium, and Disney World.

YES, THE ENTIRE PARK. ALL FORTY SQUARE MILES OF IT.

I guess she doesn't much like to be upstaged.

The remaining eight years of the two of us playing cat and mouse were entertaining, if only because I had to restructure the entire federal intelligence apparatus to have any hope of countering her.
>>
>>54152112
I am at nearly 500 jumps in now, some of which are real high power. I have specific attachments to make the bar a safe zone but yeah I am ok with some destruction. Its all fiat insured anyway and has a lot of magical and tech buffs to make it not be destroyed by anything short of a nuke directly on top of it.
>>
>>54152152
Knowing what Miya has at her disposal a nuke is probably the least of your worries.
>>
>>54152169
Eh, a triple digit jumper shouldn't have anything to be concerned about except collateral damage.
Unless he only took low power vacation jumps.

Miya is powerful, sure. But not THAT powerful.
>>
>>54152194
Probably not directly a threat but have you seen that fucking island? It is apparently usable as a weapon of war.

The Jumper might be fine but their Sekirie? The surrounding area? Those are screwed.
>>
File: Helghan_2[1].jpg (32KB, 586x320px) Image search: [Google]
Helghan_2[1].jpg
32KB, 586x320px
>>54152058
Keep us updated on your progress, Helgast scum.
>>
>>54152169
>>54152194
I mean I am mainly a magic focused jumper, my build relies on bartending stuff, enchanting stuff, and necromancy as the top 3 skills but I jave been to all the current exalted, overlord, and god of highschool jumps and have been snacking on those monkey king fruits for ages now. Im more worried about collateral damage but I got perks for that too so that it will not be too much of an issue.

Nanoha has a good perk for this thing.
>>
>>54148502
How does The Great Jumper interact with a jumper's powers? Can we still use them? I'd assume that they wouldn't grow in scope, so no channeling your physical enhancements through every Tyranid at once to make an unstoppable super-army, but maybe making champion units that can wield your powers? And could powers that have no definite scale apply to your whole swarm, so that I can use soul-eating to make sure that the death of everything in existence doesn't wind up empowering Chaos along the way (and also so I can bring those souls into my Inner World so they won't really die, because I want a giant galactic swarm but am too much of a softy to really commit hyper-genocide)?
>>
>>54148792
My children are responsible, except for that one time Erin decided she was strong enough to kill a dragon so she snuck out to try doing it.

Thank god for danger sense perks.
>>
>>54152323
last one before bed.

Powers that require a body just aren't available for the course of the scenario, as you're a disembodied mind. otherwise, they're generally at normal strength and not spread amongst your entire swarm nor giveable to them. You command the hive fleet and can direct it and anything it controls, such as it's combined energy, as you wish but you aren't literally the same body.
>>
>>54152362
sleep snug little biscuit
>>
>>54152362
Alright. I can still do a lot with that, then. Excellent. Thank you for the prompt response, Val. Sleep well.
>>
File: 1404052572903.jpg (103KB, 1093x731px) Image search: [Google]
1404052572903.jpg
103KB, 1093x731px
How many statues of your jumper are out there in the multiverse, and why were they built?
>>
File: =3.png (67KB, 297x259px) Image search: [Google]
=3.png
67KB, 297x259px
>>54151185

>Yuki is what is reflected in Decade's Eyes

You fuckin' softie
I love it
>>
File: lizard belly rubs.gif (2MB, 227x400px) Image search: [Google]
lizard belly rubs.gif
2MB, 227x400px
>>54152470
None yet, but one of these days my mentor Anneliese might build a golem in my image as a birthday present or something.
>>
>>54148502
Its not possible to translate tp into cp is it? It doesn't say if you can or not just that you can go the other way, it would be useful for the norn queen in particular since they will be doing logistics stuff and not combat mostly.
>>
>>54148502
So, with Doom of Jumper, if you take a drawback that seals away your psychic abilities, will you be about as physically strong as a normal human (or weaker)?
>>
>>54151417
I have a question for you, Anon of the Heavens. Since the Boosted Gear from DxD can turn into a suit of armor, would that qualify it to be imported as Power Armor in the Metroid jump? I ask because at this point in my chain Boosted Gear is the closest thing to armor my jumper has on hand.
>>
File: hungry clam.gif (1016KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hungry clam.gif
1016KB, 320x180px
Mantyke or Lapras?
>>
File: 1475685838899.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475685838899.png
302KB, 600x600px
>>54152610
Gooooood question. I actually don't know how to answer this since the armor is more of a 'super mode' with a toggle switch. I'm going to tentatively say yes, but it wouldn't be at full power until you consciously activated it and maintained it with the relevant mana cost or whatnot.

This is another one of those weird gray areas I'm never sure about, so fanwank it as appropriate for your chain.
>>
>>54151885
my brain reverts back to a childlike mentality so it's impossible for me to go full mini-adult, unfortunately.
>>54152642
Mantyke. Mantine doesn't care and is bulky as hell.
>>
>>54152642
Lapras.
>>
File: rape face.png (420KB, 518x634px) Image search: [Google]
rape face.png
420KB, 518x634px
Lol Peter pan's up to no good
>>
>>54152642
Lapras is cuter, stronger, more versatile and big enough for you and friends to ride around on during adventures near rivers or the ocean.
>>
>>54152642
Lapras, no contest.
>>
File: magic iron man.jpg (227KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
magic iron man.jpg
227KB, 1080x1920px
>>54152646
Works for me. Thank you for the answer.
>>
>>54152646
Given that Boosted Gear is almost never used without Scale Mail once Scale Mail is unlocked, I'd say it's more like Scale Mail is the true form and the gauntlet is just a weaker "powered down" mode. Like how some Kamen Rider transformation gear still has functionality without transforming the Rider. Shift Cars, for example.
>>
>>54151222
When are you giving up Black Crusade to somebody who cares?
>>
>>54152729
>The shitposter doesn't have family to spend time with on the 4th of July.
>>
>>54152726
That makes sense. In that case, my answer is the same as before - you can import it as Power Armor if you have Scale Mail unlocked before Metroid. It will have a good 'base form' functionality but will power up when you actively need it to.
>>
>>54152744
>implying he's american
He's a fucking leaf, you can bet on that.
>>
File: 1498802103516.png (15KB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
1498802103516.png
15KB, 295x211px
>>54152774
>>
>>54151854
>It's just that all sekirei are all canonically some flavor of gorgeous and it's a harem series so it doesn't really come up.
Protagonist man basically adopted Kusano as his daughteru. That one certainly wasn't sexual.
>>
>>54152774
Are you saying he is from Konoha?
>>
>>54152824
Yet.
>>
File: 1497750677295.jpg (70KB, 535x655px) Image search: [Google]
1497750677295.jpg
70KB, 535x655px
>>54152729
I tried. People wanted me to take it back.

You had your chance.
>>
File: Sekirei within Sekirei.jpg (14KB, 310x327px) Image search: [Google]
Sekirei within Sekirei.jpg
14KB, 310x327px
>>54152033
>>
>>54152845
That's absolutely what he's saying, we have a damn ninja from the motherfucking Hidden Leaf Village in our very thread and he's a shitposter. I bet you it's Shino.
>>
>>54152845
>abootruto
>>
>>54152845
So our shitposter is a lonely person, waste a lot of time shitposting, and are from the Hidden Leaf.

>>54152867
It's not Shino. We're bein shitposted at by fucking Kakashi.
>>
>>54152867
Nah, Shino hates being anonymous, he'd be namefagging if he was on here. More likely it's Chouji.
>>
>>54152867
The Aburame are cool, though.
I bet it's a stuck-up Hyuuga, trying to further their own agenda.
Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious that with the Uchiha gone, they're the only clan left in the village with a doujutsu?
>>
File: spongebob think.gif (225KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob think.gif
225KB, 500x375px
>>54152867
Where did the Hidden Leaf get computers?
>>
>>54152883
>>54152885
You both propose strong points and arguments. Shino would definitely throw a name on at the nearest convenience. It'd be just like Kakashi to remain masked and fuck with people though, but the lack of tact is definitely more in line with Choji.
>>
>>54152883
That's a strawman argument.
>>
>>54152774
But isn't Canada where the polite Americans live. He can't be from there.
>>
>>54152923
don't get so syrupy about it.
>>
>>54152906
Calm down Perfect Lionheart. I can hear your Chunnin Exam Day'ing from over here.
>>
>>54152915
what about Sai?
>>
>>54152906
>implying the Hyuuga wouldn't consider it beneath them
>>
>>54152911
They've always had computers, anon, way back to the beginning of the series. It's one of their little bits of schizotech. Though they don't get internet until the plost-epilogue era when there's enough peace to build wide-scale infrastructure like communication lines. So this is probably Boruto shitposting at us.
>>
>>54152883
>>54152885
No. I think the shitposter just thought it was "too troublesome" to bother namefagging.

The resulting discussions, including this one, are simply part of the planned result.
>>
>>54152911
The same place Cloud got moon destroying death lasers. They made them.
>>
>>54152931
I don't get it. Maple you could explain it for me?
>>
>>54152943
so, you are implying that shitposting is the shitposters attempts to be friendly?
>>
>>54152957
Don't be such a sap, anon. He's obviously trying to bait you into a sticky situation.
>>
>>54152963
It makes sense, in a bizarro sort of way
>>
>>54152949
Most of the schizotech in Naruto comes from the not having cars and guns anyway. Which makes sense when people can run faster then both of them.
>>
>>54152906
The Aburame are cool, but Shino has always been pissed off about people who get all the attention (mostly because of the lack of attention thrown his way) which was the source of my original deduction. If it is a Hyuuga though, it'd definitely be one of the main branch assholes with no name on the side.

>>54152911
Civilians still seem to be developing things and it wasn't a very complex computer, I'm betting they made it. It's not like the leaf used them as much more than novelties at the time.

>>54152943
Nah, can't be Sai, Sai used insults for socialization back when he was a an emotionless twat but he quickly grew out of it.
>>
>>54152973
Oh my, we never see the author of his books on how to make friends, be personable etc. Were they written by Bizarro?
>>
>>54152996
Whoever wrote them, I'm guessing that Orochimaru has a different volume. The one that advises you to act like a creepy pedophile.
>>
>>54151854
I think he had like 8 of them or something. You might instead be thinking about the guy who blackmails other sekirei into working for him (generally a "I'll kill your ashikabi if you don't go out and fight who I tell you to" situation) without forming any kind of bond with them.
>>
>>54152994
>Civilians still seem to be developing things and it wasn't a very complex computer, I'm betting they made it. It's not like the leaf used them as much more than novelties at the time.
Yeah. During the Hokages international dickwaving contest he pulled out his super impressive room sized computer that could act like a glorified raffle machine. The techs obviously still developing.
>>
>>54151222
Will BC have a continuity drawback? I want to fuck the galaxy two ways.
>>
I bet Trump shitposts here.
>>
>>54148502
What's the limit for Ymgarl Adaptability? Would you eventually be able to develop any biological abilities/mutations?
>>
File: canada.jpg (46KB, 510x448px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
46KB, 510x448px
>>54152923
>isn't Canada where the polite Americans live
That's what they want you to think. In reality they're just less funny Australians. Don't believe their maplely lies!
>>
>>54153052
...technically.
>>
>>54153044
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.
>>
>>54152058
So I take it this is a claim?
>>
>>54152911
Well, you see, when a Sharingan user is overwhelmed by feelings of maxmum schadenfreude, their Sharingan evolves into the Konpyūtā Sharingan and gains the ability to access the internet...
>>
>>54148502
How much psychic power would you gain by taking The Soul Devourer and doing the scenario? I'd assume a shittone more than what you gain through being a hivemind, 'cause countless trillions > billions, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>54153044
But just a few months, around the time of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, they were using laptops to monitor hospital patients' vitals. I think the big giant computer was actually a smokescreen, some huge and inefficient yet flashy design to hide how far Konoha's actually gotten. Granted, Orochimaru had one, too, but during his little invasion he could have had someone raid Konoha's R&D.
>>
What are all the linking perks we have. There's the psychic/strength one in Tyranids, and the Magic/Strength one in Overlord, but I know we had a few more.
>>
>>54153099
That or they just had a computer attached to a big screen and the actual computer was just some random desktop.
>>
>>54153112
There's a Beauty/Strength one in Agame ga Kill.
>>
>>54153112
Tales of demons and gods links your attractiveness to your strength.
>>
>>54153112
There's 'Fight Smarter AND Harder' in GL:TAS, which links strength and intelligence.
>>
>>54153142
>>54153163
>We have enough linking perks that Jumper can boost all their stats just by being pretty

What about a jumper who has all these skills and is only so-so in the looks department, but is superhumanly good at make-up?
>>
So at some point I saw a list posted in the thread of all the perks that make you attractive. Is that still laying around somewhere?
>>
For the authors out there.
Do you jump the jumps you yourself created?

Also fuck all of you, I've set aside me writing up my chain so I can write up Killzone
>>
>>54151885
well I'm bad at acting like kids so I just act like the weird autistic quiet kid that barely ever says anything an-.... mini adult. I act like a mini adult.
>>
>>54153244
Not really, no. I have a rough draft for a Custom Robo build somewhere, but other than that?

I dunno, maybe I'm just lazy?
>>
>>54153244
Uh, yeah? Absolutely. I made each of my Jumps for the expressed purpose of eventually Jumping them since I liked the settings so much for one reason or another.

That's the best part of Jumpmaking. When you put work into every option to make it good, something you like, then no matter what you end up with you'll be happy.
>>
File: i miss your sweet ass lewyn.jpg (27KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
i miss your sweet ass lewyn.jpg
27KB, 500x273px
>>54153244
Every time I try to jump Genealogy of the Holy War I cringe at my own writing. It's my first jump and it shows. But I jump it anyway because it's my fave Fire Emblem game.
>>
>>54153244
I've made a good handful of jumps for the express purpose of being able to jump them myself, but I also need to gauge if it's appropriate for the time and place on my chain I'm jumping them in the first place. Some fit. Some don't. Some of my jumps never even make it onto my chain depending on the needs of the narrative.

So, sometimes.
>>
>>54153244
I sometimes do, but I dont use the perks in combos because it feels skeevy.
>>
>>54153054
Dude, we had a poster who was specifically making a Trump build.
>>
>>54153244
I wouldn't make a jump if it wasn't somewhere I'd like to go
>>
>>54153244
Yes, I jump the shit out of City of Heroes and no one can stop me.
>>
File: 17bb22e9466070037428efaae358e5e4.jpg (621KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
17bb22e9466070037428efaae358e5e4.jpg
621KB, 2560x1080px
>>54153244
Well, I did four out of my seven in this latest chain, but that was the first time I used any of my own Jumps. It's not that I don't like my own Jumps, it's that I usually know the material so well that I find it hard to write something entertaining for what goes on there. So I tend to shy away from them. Even this time, I had to rip basically the whole setting up by the roots to find something I thought would be entertaining to read.

I'm also trashing Restarted Chain and am going to be starting a new one soon-ish. So maybe I'll find a better way to use my own Jumps on the next run through.
>>
>>54153403
What, like Eidolon? A top-class, pulls-power-out-of-his-butt superpowered guy?
>>
>>54153244
I jump the jumps I've made, but I tend to do that as an afterthought. If I make jumps specifically with my own desires in mind, I always fear that it'll get wonky.

RE and Binbougami are proof of that.
>>
>>54153441
He has the best perks.
>>
>>54153470
Mexico's going to pay the CP for our perks.
>>
>>54153422
Doom? Is that you?
>>
File: IMG_1443.jpg (98KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443.jpg
98KB, 764x1024px
>>54148792
Of course, as soon they're old enough 5-6yo. I start teaching them weapon safety.
>>
>>54153615
I never left. No one ever really leaves.
>>
File: hogfather sword.jpg (211KB, 600x1462px) Image search: [Google]
hogfather sword.jpg
211KB, 600x1462px
>>54153620
Like this?
>>
File: wicked witch.gif (330KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
wicked witch.gif
330KB, 220x220px
>>54153201
Their Kryptonite? a bucket of water
>>
>>54153441
>>54153470
>>54153613

https://pastebin.com/VGUQUens

You wouldn't believe it, okay?
>>
>>54153672
>No Oz jump
And before you ask, I can't do it because I've only seen the movie.
>>
>>54153244
I... try. But I don't start thinking of my own build until after I've finished the jump.

Generally this means that I then discover I screwed myself over, and there aren't enough drawbacks. So then I spend days agonizing over what to get, before shelving the whole thing for weeks/months to "get back to it later" and so I just end up never finishing a build.
>>
>>54153641
Ahem.

JoJo's Bizarre Anon.
>>
>>54153713
im not asking
>>
So Marvel_Anon said he was going to update a couple jumps and then vanished. Now Geniusanon has gone AWOL. Obviously the two incidents have to be related. The implications are clear. The inside of a whales stomach where Marvel_Anon was last seen is actually The Jonas Whale Bardo, created when mankind discovered how whales digestion actually works.
>>
>>54153734

Pleasant surprise! How I do miss the old days.
>>
>>54153734
You really know how to bring down a mood don't you?
>>
Where did the Battletech Jump go? I don't see it where it used to be?
>>
>>54153836
Imaged folder.
>>
>>54153853
huh, when did that happen?
>>
>>54153734
They are still here. Just without their trip. Prove me wrong, anon!
>>
>>54153641
We've had more than a couple people leave, just probably people you don't care about
>>
>>54153908
So you say, SoAnon.
>>
>>54153683
>City of Heroes Jump
>Make Trump into a literal super nazi

>Nine to Five
>Business Owner/Master of The Craft

I have regrets.
>>
>>54153908
Hiya Dirge. How you doing?
>>
>>54153938
Urg. I really hope that *person* really is gone.
Gone to a special hell.
>>
>>54153908
Oh hey Wakfu you're back
>>
>>54153952
Salty. It's Independance Day and I'm all alone. No one cares enough to visit. Of course I could just visit them, but fuck 'em.
Also, not actually Dirge.
>>
>>54153908
If they left, they weren't caring about in the first place.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1499159972825.jpg (38KB, 608x403px) Image search: [Google]
1499159972825.jpg
38KB, 608x403px
>>54153244
Yeah although generally I'm so put off by the idea of reading the whole jump through again just after I've made it that I put it off for weeks.

Often results in a spate of updates as I notice typos nobody else had pointed out, 50 CP overhangs, sentences that just cut off, a lack of balance, etc.

Really I should do a build sooner or perhaps a couple to more clearly see what works and what doesn't but that would basically be proofreading and proofreading is really very boring.
>>
>>54153968
Let's all be glad that she's gone and forget she ever existed, anon. The best victory you can have over divas like that is to just forget them. They act that way to try and force you to remember them, to give them significance they don't deserve.
So forget the nasty little witch, don't let her make you unhappy while she's off frolicking doing her own thing, her black pit of a heart pleased at the idea of leaving suffering in her wake.
SoAnon is a person that makes hell on earht around her, she'll suffer just fine without you giving her a second thought.
In fact, I've no doubt that her life is a trainwreck in RL right now. Someone like that can't handle real life with maturity.
>>
>>54153989
>Of course I could just visit them, but fuck 'em.
Ah, holiday spirit. Glad it's the same on your side of the pond.
>>
>>54153938
>>54153968
>>54154042
Your weird obsession with this chick is starting to sound sexual.
>>
>>54154042
Just so long as we can agree that she was a terrible person, then I'll feel okay to just move on.
Not that I give her any real thought anyway.
>>
>>54154068
I'd rather take a cheese grater to my most senstitive areas, while bathing in lemon juice and fire ants.
>>
>>54154027
No one's arguing that though. It's been agreed that everyone who has left was somebody that should never have been here in the first place. All that's left is removing the jumps.
>>
>>54153749
We lose more jumpmakers that way.
>>
>>54153244
I LARP them
>>
I know I already made a post like this, but holy shit, he really has nothing better to do on holidays, and you can see how bitter he is about it considering the pure spite he dribbles out.
>>
>>54154068
They have nobody to give a shit about them, so our asshats start obsessing over people on the internet.
>>
>>54154096
Sure sounds sexual.
>>
File: bhJslk8.jpg (286KB, 1902x1592px) Image search: [Google]
bhJslk8.jpg
286KB, 1902x1592px
>>54153244
>I've set aside me writing up my chain so I can write up Killzone
EXCELLENT.
One can never have too many faceless mooks.
>>
>>54154096
Kinky.
>>
>>54154107
We haven't lost a single jumpmaker other than bad ones.
>>
>>54154152
Tick.
>>
>>54154152
Shame we can't lose your pathetic ass for once.
>>
>>54154080
Outside of one person who is as fond of her as much as you dislike her, the rest of us don't seem to have strong feelings either way, although I have to say I personally tend towards your side of things. She was a nasty person but now she's gone.
Maybe that's a good thing given how she left. Actually look at it like that: she did us a favour, by both leaving and showing what sort of person she was so we wouldn't miss her.
Also, I don't get the impression many people actually miss her. Is that close enough for you?

>>54154068
The first one was actually me. Didn't realise what I'd started there by throwing out what I just thought of as a random namefag.

>>54154107
What? Out of the blue with no warning? Or with a strangely compelling but probably not real narrative surrounding their leaving?
>>
>>54154152
Huh, weird that I'm still here then.
>>
>>54154169
They're all you, you're an awful one at disguising your posting style.
>>
>>54154171
The people that left were much worse jumpmakers than you.
>>
>>54154126
>>54154150
I take it you guys haven't accidentally grated off part of your hand before, then? It is horrible and not the least bit sexual.
Just the though of that happening again makes me spine shiver, in a totally non-sexual way.

>>54154169
Eh, close enough. I've mostly forgetten about the syphillitic whore anyway. You could say I just don't care about the horrible bitch from hell at all, now. I'm totally over that wicked harlot ruining my internet innocence.
I've make a decision a while back to never raise her in conversation and I'm chill with it, it's just when she does get mentioned I feel the need to pipe up.

>>54154169
>The first one was actually me.
I forgive you, anon. 'Tis the spirit of the Holidays.

>>54154199
Hi, me. How am I doing? Well. That's good that I'm doing well. Well, them me, myself and I have to go now. See you. What are you following me, me?
>>
WHEN'S MAHVEL
>>
>>54153869
Looking back at my archive file, the imaged version got uploaded about 2 1/2 weeks ago.
>>
>>54154257
>MAHVEL
Never heard of it.

>>54154199
SoAnon's pet bitch at it again. Fuck off. For someone mentioning how recognisable someone else it, you're pretty easy to spot yourself.
>>
What jumps allow to import spaceships as mechs?
>>
File: 1494379636166.png (3MB, 900x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1494379636166.png
3MB, 900x1008px
>>54154152

But I'm still here ?
>>
Anyone else noticed that when the shitposters go off on a female jumpmaker they always have this weird sexual tone? Lotta imagined sex-related punishments and insults, plenty of sex-related words, it's kind of interesting how it always happens. I wonder what it implies.
>>
What would happen if Chejop Kejak recieved a complente collection of an ~50 jump jumper, including Exalted metakowledge? What would be the guy's reaction?

What I am talking about is if the jumper used the Imperial Warstrider, which has special abilities allowing it to "instantly make a perfect copy of the mind of anyone attuned to it, effectively learning everything the pilot knows" and "transfer all of its accumulated knowledge its twin spirit, which is contained in a crystalline matrix in Chejop’s Yu-Shan office."
>>
>>54154152
I've left jumpmakers on the bus a few times, but fortunately I was able to get replacements before anyone found out.
>>
A question about the Titanfall jump: Does the Size Upgrade option for ships have to go with the maximum size increase offered by the purchase, or can we restrict it? Believe it or not, I'm not trying to go for maximum ridiculous sizes and instead want a specific size. Just multiplying by 1.5 each time will have me overshoot it on the final purchase.
>>
>>54154288
Any of them, if you build that spaceship to have articulated limbs. Just weld some on, it's not that hard.
>>
>>54154293
You're a better jumpmaker than people like SoAnon, Wakfu, and Dirge.
>>
>>54154254
Yeah, you certainly sound like your over it, anon. You really don't.

>I forgive you, anon
That's nice of you. Thanks.

>Hi, me. How am I doing? Well. That's good that I'm doing well. Well, them me, myself and I have to go now. See you. What are you following me, me?
Nice. Laughed at this.

>>54154303
If your going to have people shoehorning sexual inudendo into something otherwise nonsexual, then yes, you are going to have shoehorned sexual inuendo, anon.
It implies that certain people need to get their heads out fo the gutter. You can dislike someone without secretly wanting to bone them.
Seriously, think of a teacher you hated as a kid. Now, do you want to bone them as an adult?
Please, god, say 'no'. Please.

>it's kind of interesting how it always happens
>Creating spurious generalities.
Are you SoAnon's 'friend' mentioned earlier. You sound like it. You might as well just stop. The anon and I have brought this to a close already. Don't pick at the scab just to make more shitposting, okay.
Be better than that.
>>
>>54154332
Looking for specific imports. Having to build it is boring.
>>
>>54154359
What has SoAnon wriiten?
>>
>>54154396
FF6, Okami and a few other Jumps I can't remember off the top of my head.
>>
>>54154359
>SoAnon, Wakfu, and Dirge.
>SoAnon
Someone pressed the SoAnon button.
Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I shall restrain myself with great difficulty and simply say, "Yes, at least for that person." And leave it at that.

I'm going to try and just ignore all mention about her from now one and follow anon's advice. The bitch does not deserve my time and by now you'all are prtty damn clear about my feelings on the matter, so their no point harping on about her being a terrible person who should just... Cool, calm and collected anon. Cool and calm.

>>54154396
Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Okami, Valkyrie Profile and some others that were distinctly lower quality than those two. Not that I'm judgemental of course.
>>
>>54154427
Of course.
>>
>>54154427
Sure, of course.
>>
You people are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>54154374
Lame. But if you really want that, I believe that the only one is Supreme Commander. After that, it's a mecha and can be imported into any other mecha imports.
>>
File: 1476661821014.png (2MB, 1936x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1476661821014.png
2MB, 1936x1567px
>>54154448

Tell me something I don't know
>>
>>54154288
Nnnnot sure if it counts, and not sure if it allows it, but Outlaw Star's ships have grappler arms.
>>
>>54154448
And where are you during the holidays, Timmy?

>>54154458
You are fabulous! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, honey.
>>
File: being charizard is pain.gif (875KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
being charizard is pain.gif
875KB, 300x169px
>>54154448
Kill me.
>>
>>54154474
At home because I fucking refuse to hang out with family members that I despise.

I've got steaks ready to grill however. What about you.
>>
>>54148502
Great jump. Thanks Val.

>Now, that's one of three down.
Okay, I think I've missed soemthing. What other two jumps is val making guys? Please?
>>
>>54154474

A-anon, I was told to not flirt here.
But you're fabulous too!

>>54154490

Damn son, be careful with that edge.

>>54154494

FGO, NieR. I think. I hope.
>>
>>54154520
Are you telling me you get along with 100% of your family.

Because I call bullshit.
>>
>>54154169
>What? Out of the blue with no warning? Or with a strangely compelling but probably not real narrative surrounding their leaving?
Whales. We lose more jumpmakers to whales than anything else.
Whales are a deadly threat to the continued existence of JumpChain.
>>
>>54154490
Well, I'm British, so we don't celebrate the holidays of you bloody colonials. I've had a nice enough day and a lovely meal of grilled chicken and mushroom with steamed kale.

>I've got steaks ready to grill however.
Oh, Anon. I've already eaten and you're getting me hungry all over again.
I hope you enjoy them and the holiday.
>>
>>54154494
Drakengard, I hope.
>>
>>54154558
And a good day for you as well.
>>
File: what a meaningful conversation.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
what a meaningful conversation.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>54154553
Ahab please go.
>>
>>54154520
>But you're fabulous too!
~blush~ Why, thank you.

>FGO, NieR. I think. I hope.
Ah, nice. Thanks.

>>54154553
>Whales are a deadly threat to the continued existence of JumpChain.
We need an episode of Whale Wars!
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (679KB, 772x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
679KB, 772x768px
>>54154534

My immediate family is in great terms with me.
And we're cordial between the distant ones (like those distant uncles that you never see) even when don't see each other much.

The only one who is in bad terms with me is my father... But I haven't see him in years.

So yeah. Also I will stop replying to edgy comments, no matter how bored I am.
>>
>>54154577
>>54154580
>>54154591
When did we get so nice and well-mannered?
>>
>>54154580
>>54154591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
>>
>>54154558
Well I'm glad to hear you're having a nice day you filthy Imperialist. Mushrooms go great with chicken. God save the Queen and all that nonsense.

She is still alive isn't she?
>>
>>54154610
Welcome to Generation Nice!
We will rock you with our cordiality and etiquette!
>>
>>54154553
Wait, since when do I have to fear rich, incompetent gamblers?
>>
>>54154632
>She is still alive isn't she?
For now. The old dear is very old.
Oh, how I wish for her dainty elderly foot to be placed firmly on your rebel's throats. She would let out a magnificent bellow of triumph, then force feed you all scones and crumpets until you became proper Englishmen! Like a Queen!

>>54154634
Her Highness would approve.
>>
File: tumblr_mxqdomziqH1r0shcco1_400.gif (994KB, 400x188px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxqdomziqH1r0shcco1_400.gif
994KB, 400x188px
>>54154610
when someone's doing a bit
>>
>>54154685
This sounds like a fetish, anon.
>>
>>54154685
I forget, are crumpets supposed to be cookies? I can't keep up with all your backwards old world lingo.

Would queenie give us a complementary corgi too? I might be okay with being a mong if I got a corgi.
>>
>>54154610
When Valeria made an active attempt to be a better person. Some people, unlike you anon, have the capacity to change because they're decent human beings worthy of the privilege of breathing.
>>
>>54154731
>I forget, are crumpets supposed to be cookies?
Think more like pancake's more sophisticated cousin.

>Would queenie give us a complementary corgi too?
If you asked very nicely, then maybe. And by nicely, I mean with a noticeable lisp.
Beware however, should you return to your American ways, the corgi will go for the jugular, like a proper British Hound!

>>54154741
You seem to be assuming he's complaining about it, rather than just asking a question. I don't see it myself.
>>
File: 1460407283046.png (18KB, 540x135px) Image search: [Google]
1460407283046.png
18KB, 540x135px
>>54148792
Generic Parenting: She wasn't particularly interested, half because she prefers magic and half because she just wasn't interested in fighting.
Paradox Grand Strategy: Yes, and it ended with him taking over the world without much help.
>>54151885
I don't really change my habits, so a really unnerving mini adult.
>>
>>54153244
Never, unless someone pitches one to to me on a roll chain. It just feels weird and skeevy to me. It's kind of a shame, because all the Jumps I've made are places I'd like to visit (with the exception of Bee Movie and Creepypasta).

That being said, I've been thinking of doing Batman the Animated Series in my latest chain just so I can pick up a Rogue Gallery.
>>
>>54154741
You mistake me, anon. I like things like this, I just never expected it to actually happen.

Is everything alright? Do you want to talk about it? Seriously and sincerely.
>>
>>54154785
>Beware however, should you return to your American ways, the corgi will go for the jugular, like a proper British Hound!
Adorable. I might even let it gnaw at my ankles if it came to that. Then I would defeat it with the good old American belly rub.
>>
>>54153670
Naw. I tell them its a weapon to hurt someone than a toy. Then I give them their training weapon.

For firearms it'll be the real thing, and I'll guide them in how to properly take care of a firearm. For Melee weapons I give them training weapons. Once they get to around 10-11, I'll give them their first real weapons.

I would be a good parent, probably IRL too but my Jumperself definitely.
>>
>>54154808
No it's fine, I'm just angry. I apologize for getting so nasty but I dislike it when people attack Val, and I thought you were doing that.
>>
File: b0bda5664a5881269f58d636e46692d3.jpg (367KB, 1000x765px) Image search: [Google]
b0bda5664a5881269f58d636e46692d3.jpg
367KB, 1000x765px
What would happen if you took Kazami Yuuka from Touhou, gave her a couple conceptual-broadening powers (like that one from Symphogear), and put her on a world like Yggdrasil, where the cosmology is a plant?

Would she be able to basically control the world itself?
>>
>>54154319
It says about half again. ABOUT. So it doesn't have to be exact. Stop when you get the exact size you want.

What are the ship importing jumps again?
Titanfall, Supreme Commander. and what else?
>>
File: 1491109843991.jpg (167KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491109843991.jpg
167KB, 400x400px
>>54154853
Happiness.
>>
>>54154813
The Great British Corgi shall counter your fiendish Colonial schemes through the genius use of Puppy-dog Eyes, luring you closer to clap and pet the adorable canine, bringing your weak points closer for the kill!
The British spirit for wanton bloodshed and two-faced barbarism shall not be abated with a mere belly-rub. The Corgi shall stand proud upon your defeated corpse, with his tiny Union Jack bowtie on straight and dignified in victory!
>>
>>54154790
If it feels "skeevy" to you, then that's a pretty good sign you should revise them.
>>
>>54154856
That's it for the combo.
>>
>>54154838
That's okay. We all have times when we aren't ourselves. I hope you're feeling a bit better now.
At the risk of sounding stereotypically British, maybe get a cuppa? I know that always makes me feel better whenever I'm down or annoyed, or calm, or feeling anything really.
Hmm, maybe I have a tea drinking problem?.
Nah, you can never have enough, tea!

For the record, I think Val's the bee's knees and I understand completely where you're coming from.
>>
>>54154881
I want a dog, so bad. I don't even care if it turns out to a be a prejudiced murder-dog with a bowtie and stash of bone-shaped crumpets!
>>
>>54154853
You see I like this idea here... but I cannot condone the use of a foul witch for anything.

Shoot her in the head and leave her corpse to the xeno filth.
>>
>>54154853
Touhou powerlevels are bullshit, she could probably do that anyway.
>>
>>54148502
>Doom
If you had a base psychic strength equivalent to a retarded toddler and physical strength enough to lift worlds, would your physical strength decrease greatly, or your psychic strength bolstered to absurd levels? If you bargained away 99% of your psychic strength, would you lose the equivalent in physical strength? If you had only the base psychic strength to lift a teacup and the base physical to shatter moons, and your psychic strength was completely suppressed, would you barely be able to hold up your own weight, or would you only lose the equivalent to your base psychic ability? Does the perk make you a being separate from the flesh, made of psychic energy, or does your weakened psychic energy actively destroy your body/suppress your physical strength?
>>
>>54154881
Ha! You've fallen into my trap. For you see, I'm not only just a red blooded American, but I also house within me the blood of a Scot! Everyone knows the teeth of a Corgi falter when presented with the iron kilt.

Once I break out the bagpipes, this tiny pupper will grow confused enough to accept me as its true owner. And then we can exchange that bowtie for a righteous red, white, and blue collar.
>>
>>54154967
i love this picture desu
GW should license TellTale to make a Commissar game
>>
>>54154936
I remember something else. Sounded similar to bullethead.
>>
>>54155088
Five Star Stories, Mortar Headd imports.

Course, we've all but guaranteed Timmy's autistic screeching by bringing it up. But there you go anon.
>>
>>54154932
What I really mean is that it feels more rewarding to use Jumps that I didn't make in a chain.
>>
File: cfd68d947c76139e3128a2bebc51f653.jpg (613KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cfd68d947c76139e3128a2bebc51f653.jpg
613KB, 1000x1600px
>>54154868
Bliss

>>54154967
Death by parasol

>>54154979
I mean, maybe, but I didn't want to just assume.
>>
>>54155088
No. Just Titanfall and SupCom
>>
>>54153112
Those always seem like traps to me. I mean, you're just introducing vulnerabilities into yourself that are normally completely separate from what they affect, for generally a moderate boost at best. Like, with that Tyranids perk, if you lost your body or became weak, you'd lose most of your psychic abilities... when a lot of the point is that they're of the mind and can be used even without physical strength. Or the Akame ga Kill one means you can't shapeshift, become another being, or take any kind of wound without becoming an utter weakling and almost guaranteeing that whatever marred your beauty can now kill you entirely. Better to just get a capbreaker and train them up individually.

To answer your question, FFI and Soul Eater have some. As does Smite.
>>
>>54153112
I'm gonna shill but...I dunno if "Rare Talent As Both Mage And Fighter" from Fire Emblem Valentia counts, but take perks allows you to do learning/training in one topic and make the same amount of progress in the other topic.

So you could get stronger at magic just by physically training and vice versa.
>>
>>54155074
Aha, American Fool!

The Corgi was only pretending to be British, he was in fact a Scottish hero from the past, when the nations were still split! His bow tie under the disguise is tartan!

For did you not know, long ago in that distant land, I, The Wit of Union, historical document of politcal darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil of national union!!
But a Scottish Corgi, wielding a magic Rubber Bone stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, in a time where my Union is law! Now the Corgi seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is UK!!!
>>
>>54153142
There's also a one-way strength > beauty in Titanfall
>>
>>54155268
Wait, so the Queen is Aku in this situation?

...huh. I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>54154030
The Great Game Part 2 when?
>>
>>54155228
>Those always seem like traps to me
Same here.
You pick up so much power in even short chains that they're entirely unnecessary anyway, so all you're really doing is introducing weaknesses.
I'd really rather not be crippled by a single debuff, thank you very much. I'm certainly not paying CP for the privilege.
>>
>>54148502
>Beast Woth Two Backs
Can psychic and spiritual scans detect your race and nature? I know magic and technology can't, but those are usually distinct. Also, why does it specifically work on magic when magic isn't really a thing in 40k?
>>
File: PMiSS_yuka.jpg (61KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
PMiSS_yuka.jpg
61KB, 431x600px
>>54154967
>foul witch
Anon, I think you might be confused. Yuuka isn't a witch. She's not even human. If you think a bolter round to the face will put her down, you obviously don't know much about Touhou.
Yuuka is THE flower youkai. Beauty of Everlasting Darkness, Flower Master of the Four Seasons, mistress of Mugenkan, guardian beast of the Garden of the Sun, Ultimate Sadistic Creature, the Sleeping Terror of Gensokyo. You just shot this monster - the possible creator of the Master Spark, who fights on par with literal deities - in the face, and expected to be done with it.
Shit like this is why Jumpers die early.
>>
>>54148792
Simpleton. My children ARE weapons.
>>
>>54155482
It's a slice of life tag-throwing bullet-hell game, calm the fuck down on the dramatics.
>>
File: f009 (26746747).jpg (41KB, 363x168px) Image search: [Google]
f009 (26746747).jpg
41KB, 363x168px
>>54153244
Yes. That's the point of rule one.
>>
>>54155505
He could, but that's not as fun.
>>
>>54155505
>slice of life tag-throwing bullet-hell game
Boy oh boy do you not know what you're talking about.
>>
>>54155482
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you worthless heretic? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Space Marines, and I've led an incomprehensible number of secret raids against the forces of chaos, and I have over 30 million confirmed purgings. I am trained in armored warfare and I'm the top Ultramarine in all the Space Marine Chapters. You are nothing to me but just another heretic. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this universe, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Warp? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the galaxy and your powers are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bolter. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Adeptus Mechanicus and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the planet, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.
>>
File: e56.jpg (222KB, 689x602px) Image search: [Google]
e56.jpg
222KB, 689x602px
>>54155572
>>
File: yuuka.jpg (598KB, 800x1324px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka.jpg
598KB, 800x1324px
>>54155505
Hahahahahaha.
>>
>>54155553
I know enough to know you're just wanking your super-special setting as bad as literally any other hardcore weeb right now.

It's not that special. Quit deluding yourself.
>>
>>54155505
>>54155669
>arguing with Touhou-fags.

Yeah I can't watch this clash of the autisms.
>>
>>54155696
Daily reminder that the Touhou jump is bad.
>>
>>54154789
You made p5, right? Can we get a personacat companion/pet option?
>>
>>54155710
Talk to any Touhou-fag tho and they like it just fine.

Says wonders about why the community even likes the setting.
>>
File: Bitch Please.png (457KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch Please.png
457KB, 1024x576px
>>54155661
Any Jumper with a good head on their shoulders could put her down with ease.
>>
>>54155735
Oh hi Timmy. Switching tactics?
>>
>>54155710
Then go to SB and use their Touhou jump if you hate it so bad
>>
>>54155760
They have one ?
>>
>>54155765
It's by Dirge so it's weird as shit but yeah.
>>
>>54155790
>It's by Dirge so it's shit but yeah.
ftfy
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (10KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
10KB, 261x216px
>>54155790
Why it doesn´t surprise me.
>>
>>54155808
He's still made more content than you'll ever muster the nerve, Timmy.

Jealousy doesn't look good on you.
>>
>>54155790
Link? I don't see it on his drive.
>>
>>54155808
Dirge is by far the best jumpmaker who's still active. In terms of overall quality, he's second only to Adarx.
>>
>>54155840
he's baiting you, Dirge didn't make Touhou
>>
File: Jumper Laughing.jpg (36KB, 514x312px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Laughing.jpg
36KB, 514x312px
>>54155846
>>
>>54155840
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwguygZJzquVeWQyYVpnYVNwZnM/view
This was from a while ago so I'm sure he's added more, but I don't want to trawl through the SB thread to find it.
>>
>>54155865
I got my hopes up for a minute that we might get SOMETHING besides what we're stuck with now.
>>
>>54155710
The Touhou jump on the Bofa drive is good.
>>
>>54155840
I don't believe Suzunaan's actually done.
>>
>>54155884
Uh, no. Dirge doesn't post his jumps here; and even if he did, we don't accept replacements.
>>
>>54155846
Even DD, Bancho, and Mommy are better than him. The only one worse than him might be SoAnon and that's debatable.
>>
>>54155912
It's Suzunaan tho.
>>
>>54155884
It's trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls right now, anon.

There's nothing to expect but disappointment.
>>
>>54155696
If that guy from Medaka box, who can pierce any defense and who inflicts wounds that can never be healed, punched one of those Touhou girls, who are truly immortal and can come back from literally anything, what would happen?
>>
>>54148502
Do your symbiotic weapons grow in size with you if you go Bio Titan?

Does the Bonesword's psychic damage increase with your own psychic power?

If you buy a lot of weapons do you get extra arms to use them or do you have to swap them out?
>>
File: 1496036269746.png (36KB, 210x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496036269746.png
36KB, 210x258px
Give me the update, what's going on in your chain?
>>
File: CreedvTzeentch.png (124KB, 703x655px) Image search: [Google]
CreedvTzeentch.png
124KB, 703x655px
>>54155925
Creed happens Anon. Creed Happens...
>>
>>54155918
Doesn't matter. None of Dirge's jumps will pass acceptance on thread. Even a look at that Suzunaan jump is enough to tell that it's utter garbage.
>>
>>54155935
Fought off an army of demons in KFP.
>>
>>54155925
I just know that if it was an Exalted Perfect Defense, they can explicitly block things which can pierce anything. :^)
>>
>>54155950
Envy doesn't look good in public, sweety. Maybe calm down and have a cup of tea before you explode again.
>>
>>54155935
Well, right now I'm reconfiguring my Tyranids to use an FTL drive that isn't gravity harpoons, so as to make it less obvious when they're approaching a target system. Loses out on disrupting that system with all the solar flares and tidal waves and what not, but stealth is valuable. And I've got a lot of FTL methods, and that perk from Hive Queen Quest that lets you make biological equivalents to machinery you understand. So we're doing pretty good.
>>
>>54155969
But senpai it'd be great if he exploded.
>>
File: thinking minnie.gif (631KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking minnie.gif
631KB, 500x600px
>>54155935
I don't know where to go next and I need to keep a mad scientist entertained.
>>
File: 4c21a33ea69d57621a9275419fa69ea7.jpg (359KB, 744x1010px) Image search: [Google]
4c21a33ea69d57621a9275419fa69ea7.jpg
359KB, 744x1010px
>>54155935
>Server Error.
>Signal Lost.
>Resetting Connection.
>442 Errors Found.
>Back Up Data Corrupted.
>Connecting To Nearest Common Denominator.
>Signal Found.
>Broadcasting.......

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPQNPtWGAuYT8uf_yE1CVMcxfr49BgoTMyxNLVUqk2E/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>54155969
>Envying a shitposter
I don't think that's how envy works.
>>
>>54155935
I'm trying to decide how I can survive DC Occult as a second jump. I really, really want to use Dimension Lord with Library of Eternity to have an endless plane of books, maybe even with a houserule that there's a portion of my realm, functionally equivalent to the Warehouse, that I carved out for storage. However, I need to take it early because Cracker_Jack rules that the library doesn't copy books retroactively, and this exacerbates the trouble I have judging my actual odds of survival.

Anyone have any advice?
>>
File: bold and brash.jpg (88KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
bold and brash.jpg
88KB, 655x800px
>>54155935
Mine's almost over. Just need to write up one more jump, get the meta stuff taken care of, then an epilogue.

Quite pleased with myself, since it's my first chain and I'm managing to stick through to the end.
>>
>>54155884
If you want it that bad just wait until the SB jump is complete, then copy all of the text, change the formatting a bit, then upload it saying you made it. Not like Dirge can do anything about it.
>>
>>54155935
Turned the Rogue's Gallery loose in OreGairu so I'd have something a bit more interesting to deal with.
>>
>>54156041
When the alleged "shitposter" is better than you and you make it exceedingly obvious that's the only reason you start whining, it's rather obviously driven by envy.
>>
>>54148502
Can I do this jump without having or wanting to kill and/or eat lots of sapients?
>>
File: 0UtQoHQ.jpg (48KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
0UtQoHQ.jpg
48KB, 384x384px
>>54155935
Just did a recap episode and a really sappy conversation with my benefactor, convincing them to let the chain continue despite the loss of Erika, so we can eventually find the 'endjump'.

I'm also having a talk with Diend about a way to finally defeat Bernkastel. She's the most appropriate person for the task.
>>
>>54156052
You could just only go to jumps without useful books, maybe? Or ones that would be redundant because they're in the same setting. Like, you could go to Exalted up to four times and not miss out on anything that way.
>>
>>54156169
>Endjumping

Sad.
>>
>>54156103

Everyone is the shitposter sometimes
>>
>>54156132
I think "take on a non-tyranid form and flee to another world" is a viable option, but doing so will move you out of the "don't eat" column, and squarely into the "eat" column.

Also, 40K is a pretty shitty place to live. If killing isn't high on your list of pleasurable activities, there are better jumps.
>>
File: 1458830046047.gif (36KB, 390x290px) Image search: [Google]
1458830046047.gif
36KB, 390x290px
>>54156188
I can't write this effing story forever and I already had a set end in mind. 'When' it happens will be largely up to when the climax happens beforehand. Could be ten jumps. Could be a hundred.

One thing's for sure, this chain isn't going on forever.
>>
>>54156280
So not just sad. deplorable.
>>
File: 1456620766306.png (440KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1456620766306.png
440KB, 598x564px
>>54156293
How?
>>
File: Nazi Occult2.jpg (62KB, 564x760px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Occult2.jpg
62KB, 564x760px
>>54155935

After Saving Hitler, Stopping the Jews and securing the future of our white children and since then had a vacation and helped Giheren be the leader I knew he could be I went to the SCP Jump and started artifact hunting because I knew that some of those items would be better in my hands and would use it to bring glory to the Fatherland in other worlds and without the Foundation hurting themselves or worrying that it would be in the wrong hands. During that Jump I knew I made Hitler and Himmler proud
>>
>>54155935
After stealing Green Beetle's gimmick and becoming a mildly successful superhero, I bid Young Justice farewell.

And become a Heavenly Horse.

Figuratively.

Enter Tenma Saotome, heir to the Anyhting Goes martial arts school, elder to a certain main character, and an all-around no-good jackass. Just like their father.

OOC: Trying to decide between Moxibustion or Naban Mirror.
>>
File: Cuteid_(1).jpg (74KB, 486x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cuteid_(1).jpg
74KB, 486x800px
>>54155935
I'm currently a disembodied presence controlling a Tyranid Hive Fleet.

I named it Hive Fleet Unyuu, and I'm currently trying to convert my ships to biological equivalents of my usual jumper-tech fleets.

Should be interesting when I get the Supreme Commander biotech ready. Kind of removes the motivation to eat everything when I can just create biomatter from energy, but it should really improve on available biomatter for the use of creating more 'Nids. Speaking of, gotta remember to spawn more Norn Queens too.

Oh, and I'm sending small squads of hybrid versions of Tyranids combined with things like Kryptonians, Tamaraneans, Saiyans, and such to various planets to soften them up for consumption. Some of them are loading with virus-based bioweapons too, just a few experiments to see how that'll go.

Now if I could just remember a species with biological shapeshifting, I could start up my improved Genestealer program too.

Meanwhile, I'm psychically grappling with Hive Fleet Kraken. Tough nut to crack with how spread out it is, but I'll subvert their entire hivemind eventually.
>>
>>54156293
Every good writer always has an ending in mind for their story, anon.
>>
>>54148502
Holy fucking shit you can become such a strong psyker in this jump.

Now I don't feel so bad about wanting a Great Crusade jump with a Lost Primarch Origin.
>>
>>54156189
Glad I'm not the only one to get that feeling sometmes.

>>54156318
You do know the Nazi's weren't nice people, right?
>>
>>54155935
Currently being an ominous seer in Stranger things while being on an existentialist kick.
>>
>>54156394
>Nazis
>people
>>
>>54148502
>.pdf
Time to gobble worlds
>>
>>54156332
DC Martians? Gives some more psionics on the side, as a bonus.

Just make sure to get your DNA from one of the versions that can't go Burning Martian and engineer the fire weakness (whether it's psychological or physiological) out.

Alternatively, study acupuncture in JJBA. Maybe eat the minds of the Pillarmen (Kars in particular) somehow. That's how the Stone Mask which makes humans into vampires (who have some pretty wacky body control) and Pillarmen into the Ultimate Lifeforms.

Wait, shit, if you can punk the Pillarmen that easily you can probably just copy their in-built shapeshifting instead of faffing around with needles...
>>
File: Lich_Shire.jpg (169KB, 1600x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Lich_Shire.jpg
169KB, 1600x1022px
Yo what up liches! What are some jumps that offer necromancy, any kind of necromancy, I do not care how strong!
>>
>>54156394
>You do know the Nazi's weren't nice people, right?

Oh anon you make me laugh, History is decided by the victors and the losers are whatever the Victors write in history. I hope you have a good day anon
>>
>>54156474
Warhammer Fantasy: Tomb Kings
>>
>>54156474
Overlord
>>
>>54156467
>make sure to get your DNA from one of the versions that CAN go Burning Martian
FTFY

Burning Nids Best Nids.
>>
>>54156474
League of Legends, Warhams Fanta-Sea, Skulduggery Pleasant, Overlord, Valkyrie Profile, Forgotten Realms, Order of the Stick, really any D&D jump, Van Helsing
>>
>>54156474
Adventure Time
...Dead Space?
>>
Is there something like DC Occult's Library of Eternity for other forms of media?
>>
>>54156318
>helped Giheren be the leader I knew he could be
You keep saying this, but it will never be true. Gihren's awful for Zeon, awful for Spacenoids, awful for the human species. Fucker killed his own people for giggles, and in the process ruined the legitimacy of the pro-Spacenoid movement and set back humanity's advancement for hundreds of years. Because of this shit, Vist and Marcenas conspirators in the Federation were able to continue the oppression of the colonies until fucking Gaia Gear happened. And I know, you're going to say that you'd lead him away from such horrible mistakes, but at some point you just have to cut your losses and realize that no amount of management can fix something this broken. Back some other Zeonic commander, man. I know, I know, you like Gihren because his dad compared him to Hitler, but Degwin compared him to Hitler's failures. Support someone who does the parts of Nazi history that you like.
>>
>>54149156
Did you impregnate a spear or something?
>>
File: Cuteid_(3).jpg (131KB, 711x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cuteid_(3).jpg
131KB, 711x800px
>>54156467
>DC Martians? Gives some more psionics on the side, as a bonus.
>Just make sure to get your DNA from one of the versions that can't go Burning Martian and engineer the fire weakness (whether it's psychological or physiological) out.
Oh yeah, that'd be a good one.

The Young Justice version can't go burning martian, I believe? So that'd be a good option to go with.

I think I just mentally dismissed them on account of the fire weakness (let's not be weak to flamers), but I should be able to engineer that out...

Not sure how much the psionics will help, considering the Nids are all psychically linked anyway...

>Alternatively, study acupuncture in JJBA. Maybe eat the minds of the Pillarmen (Kars in particular) somehow. That's how the Stone Mask which makes humans into vampires (who have some pretty wacky body control) and Pillarmen into the Ultimate Lifeforms.
>Wait, shit, if you can punk the Pillarmen that easily you can probably just copy their in-built shapeshifting instead of faffing around with needles...
Hmmm. That could be a good option too. But I think I did JJBA too early in my chain to really get to that...

Anyway, thanks.

>>54156520
Yeah... Let's not have part of my hivemind go violently insane. I imagine it'd be rather hard to control Burning Nids, especially in large quantities.
>>
>>54156571
>You keep saying this, but it will never be true. Gihren's awful for Zeon, awful for Spacenoids, awful for the human species. Fucker killed his own people for giggles, and in the process ruined the legitimacy of the pro-Spacenoid movement and set back humanity's advancement for hundreds of years. Because of this shit, Vist and Marcenas conspirators in the Federation were able to continue the oppression of the colonies until fucking Gaia Gear happened. And I know, you're going to say that you'd lead him away from such horrible mistakes, but at some point you just have to cut your losses and realize that no amount of management can fix something this broken. Back some other Zeonic commander, man. I know, I know, you like Gihren because his dad compared him to Hitler, but Degwin compared him to Hitler's failures. Support someone who does the parts of Nazi history that you like.

I thought I explained it to you last time anon, I don't care for Giheren because they called him Hitler, I care because he is the because he is the best hope for Zeon and all the people on Earth and Space, As long as he gains so compassion
>>
>>54156475
You're some kind of idiot aren't you? Or a troll?
I'm hoping you're a troll because i'd really prefer it if no one was this stupid.
Sadly i know better, so you're probably serious.

There's nothing "history was written by the victors" here. The nazis weren't exactly shy about sharing their philosophy.
And seeing how i'm from germany and we actually have mandatory visits to the concentration camps in school? Fuck off and die. Seriously, do the world a favor and kill yourself.
No matter if you're serious or if you're a troll who thinks this shit is funny, the world is better off without people like you.
>>
>>54156511
>>54156511
>>54156518
>>54156539
>>54156552
Thank you fellow liches.
>>
File: 796.jpg (92KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
92KB, 625x626px
>>
>>54156623
>I thought I explained it to you last time anon, I don't care for Giheren because they called him Hitler, I care because he is the because he is the best hope for Zeon and all the people on Earth and Space, As long as he gains so compassion
But that's objectively wrong. He's not the best hope for Zeon, because he makes terrible military decisions. And he'll never gain compassion no matter what you do. Just back Kycillia, for fuck's sake. Or Degwin! What's wrong with Degwin? Yeah, he wanted a peace agreement with the Federation, but only because the Federation was winning and he saw it as the only way to save any small part of Zeon. Then Gihren lasers him to death for "cowardice", ruins any hope of conciliation, splinters the remaining Zeon forces over the civil war he just started, and leaves the door open for Jamitov Hymem to manipulate Operation Stardust and get the Titans formed. Great job, Gihren Zabi! Instead, just back Degwin and give Zeon some better tactics (such as not wasting huge amounts of money and building mecha of the week for Amuro to fight), so that he never has to surrender.
>>
>>54156654
>And seeing how i'm from germany and we actually have mandatory visits to the concentration camps in school? Fuck off and die. Seriously, do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>No matter if you're serious or if you're a troll who thinks this shit is funny, the world is better off without people like you.

Wow what a Hollywood nazi anon, Telling me I should die because I don't share your beliefs. I still hope you have a good day though

>>54156710
>But that's objectively wrong. He's not the best hope for Zeon, because he makes terrible military decisions. And he'll never gain compassion no matter what you do. Just back Kycillia, for fuck's sake. Or Degwin! What's wrong with Degwin? Yeah, he wanted a peace agreement with the Federation, but only because the Federation was winning and he saw it as the only way to save any small part of Zeon. Then Gihren lasers him to death for "cowardice", ruins any hope of conciliation, splinters the remaining Zeon forces over the civil war he just started, and leaves the door open for Jamitov Hymem to manipulate Operation Stardust and get the Titans formed. Great job, Gihren Zabi! Instead, just back Degwin and give Zeon some better tactics (such as not wasting huge amounts of money and building mecha of the week for Amuro to fight), so that he never has to surrender.

I'm most likly going to have to explain this to you next thread anon because I would have to go aarchive diving to show you the link where Giheren is better for everyone in the End of Giheren's greed
>>
File: 1497415675768.png (267KB, 503x325px) Image search: [Google]
1497415675768.png
267KB, 503x325px
>>54156654
>we actually have mandatory visits to the concentration camps in school?
Why?
>>
>>54156732
>I'm most likly going to have to explain this to you next thread anon because I would have to go aarchive diving to show you the link where Giheren is better for everyone in the End of Giheren's greed
Gihren's Greed is non-canon, anon. It's also got things like Char giving up his vendetta and not murdering tons of people needlessly, or the Federaton adopting the Guntank as a main space mobile suit, or all sorts of other things that could not happen outside of a video game where they're trying to offer the players as many options as possible. Stop using it to support your terrible ideas.
>>
>>54156761
To show off that chimney the Soviets built, I'm guessing.
>>
>>54156771
>Gihren's Greed is non-canon, anon. It's also got things like Char giving up his vendetta and not murdering tons of people needlessly, or the Federaton adopting the Guntank as a main space mobile suit, or all sorts of other things that could not happen outside of a video game where they're trying to offer the players as many options as possible. Stop using it to support your terrible ideas.

You're in Jumpchain anon, This should be the last place to talk about non-cannon
>>
>>54156787
>You're in Jumpchain anon, This should be the last place to talk about non-cannon
Yes, but the jump lands you in UC canon, not Gihren's Greed canon. It's different starting bases, is my point. Gihren's Greed isn't "canon characters made different decisions and so results went differently", it's "what if there was this world that superficially resembled Gundam canon but was different enough for us to play around in". Canon Gihren would never do any of the smart decisions you can make his game version make.
>>
File: Koschei.jpg (59KB, 318x503px) Image search: [Google]
Koschei.jpg
59KB, 318x503px
In fate would koschei the deathless be a caster or a saber? Or maybe a berserker?

He was a giant sword weilding undead wizard who hid his soul in a needle in an egg in a rabbit in a duck in a locked chest under a tree on a hidden island.

He could also shapeshift as well as being unkillable.
>>
>>54156819
>Yes, but the jump lands you in UC canon, not Gihren's Greed canon. It's different starting bases, is my point. Gihren's Greed isn't "canon characters made different decisions and so results went differently", it's "what if there was this world that superficially resembled Gundam canon but was different enough for us to play around in". Canon Gihren would never do any of the smart decisions you can make his game version make.

Again, anon what are perks?, All I need is some empathy and charisma perks and my job is done Giheren is on his way to being a great leader
>>
>>54156761
So they wouldn't repeat the same fucking shit the Nazis did, dumbass.
>>
File: baba_yaga_by_wiggers123[1].jpg (128KB, 600x971px) Image search: [Google]
baba_yaga_by_wiggers123[1].jpg
128KB, 600x971px
>>54156822
Sounds like Caster to me.

Would Baba Yaga be Caster or Rider, though?
>>
So for cities and other such items you can acquire can you let people from future jumps move to them and then take them with you?
>>
>>54156761
The nazi regime is a mandatory part of history class over here, and that generally includes a visit to one of the KZ memorials.
You sure as hell don't forget those lessons.

The reasons should be obvious.
"This is how bad shit can get when you let racist fucks spout their drivel unopposed" is a pretty big one, and it's generally just a really big and important part of recent history that's shaped our country to this day.

Germany is REALLY down on nazis, for obvious reasons.
Sure, we have neonazis too, but they're thankfully a minority and generally regarded as scum by the rest of the population.
>>
>>54156866
Caster.
>>
>>54154856
>Titanfall, Supreme Commander. and what else?
>>54155098
>Five Star Stories, Mortar Headd imports.
For the more knowledgeable out there, if you had the Dahak scenario reward, how many doublings/triplings/halfings would it take to get it to either Earth sized (or a bit more than Earth gravity at the surface) so you could terraform the surface as a human habitable planet?

Or make it as big as a sun? I think that since the Dahak had parasite ships by the time you scaled up to Jupiter/Sun size those parasite ships would be they would planetoids/planets in their own right. So you could deploy them to impersonate an entire solar system.
>>
>>54156862
Because guilt-tripping children for shit that happened before their time always works out so well.
>>
>>54156866
Oof hard call, she cant move outside her giant pestle I thought. Definately a caster I think.
>>
>>54156875
Oh thank god, we have a sane person here speaking out against the rampant Nazi sympathy in this thread. Thank you so much.
>>
>>54156842
Then that's not even Gihren anymore. You've changed his basic character, he's a completely different person at that point who just happens to share Gihren's memories and face. So why start with Gihren? Why not start with the dude already in supreme command of Zeon, Degwin Zabi? Heck, why not keep Zeon Zum Deikun from dying in the first place, have him lead Zeon to greatness back when it was still the Autonomous Republic of Munzo? You clearly aren't attached to the actual character, so what does it matter who you use to do it?
>>
>>54156901
You learn from history, Anon. Dunno why you call that guilt-tripping when they could repeat the same mistakes too when they get older. You think it's easy to avoid it, but it's not. But then again, you're a moron who used the "guilt-tripping" argument.
>>
>>54156934
>You learn from history, Anon.

>he says despite the world continuing to make the same dumb mistakes in different new and exciting ways
>>
>>54156907
>rampant Nazi sympathy
Put your trip back on Bancho
>>
>>54156948
That's why you have to continue doing it to mitigate the damage. Just because it doesn't work sometimes doesn't mean we can't give up on it. It would be so much worse if we didn't try that.
>>
>>54156895
>Earth sized (or a bit more than Earth gravity at the surface)
An Asgerd-class is around 2600 kilometers in diameter, the Earth is around 7900 kilometers in diameter. So two doublings will get you bigger, or one tripling through the Supreme Commander import.

>Or make it as big as a sun?
Many more doublings. The Sun is over 865 thousand kilometers in diameter. It's possible with the Titanfall ship import, though.
>>
>>54156920
>Then that's not even Gihren anymore. You've changed his basic character, he's a completely different person at that point who just happens to share Gihren's memories and face. So why start with Gihren? Why not start with the dude already in supreme command of Zeon, Degwin Zabi? Heck, why not keep Zeon Zum Deikun from dying in the first place, have him lead Zeon to greatness back when it was still the Autonomous Republic of Munzo? You clearly aren't attached to the actual character, so what does it matter who you use to do it?

Because he has the capacity to be a great leader and stop all future UC wars, All he needs is some guidance, Nothing will change except that he isn't a power hungry psycho. All I'm doing is being the angel on his shoulder
>>
>>54156957
I'm not Bancho. Not every person who calls you a nazi sympathizer is a depraved fuck like Bancho is.
>>
File: 11201crying1.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
11201crying1.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>54156901
oh noooooo I read about the trail of tears and was emotionally crippled for life
>>
>>54156934
>You learn from history, Anon.
Is that why it's illegal to question the holocaust?
>>
File: can of worms bait.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
can of worms bait.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>54157023
>>
>>54156957
Bancho glassed Nazi Germany in his chain.
>>
>>54156964
The EPA is literally in danger of being dissolved, and politicians and megacorps alike are trying to privatize clean water.
>>
>>54156982
>Because he has the capacity to be a great leader and stop all future UC wars, All he needs is some guidance, Nothing will change except that he isn't a power hungry psycho. All I'm doing is being the angel on his shoulder
But there are so many other options, lots of people in Gundam have the potential to be great leaders that create lasting peace if they made better decisions. Why Gihren specifically? Why not Dozle? Dozle's cool, man. Everyone loves Dozle. Dozle for father of the year.
>>
>>54156986
I'm not a Nazi sympathizer bud, just pointing out that one Anon shitposting about helping Hitler isn't rampant Nazi sympathizing in the thread.
Thread posts: 485
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.