[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey got a question about daemon princes in 7th edition 40k...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_0077.jpg (6MB, 4000x6016px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0077.jpg
6MB, 4000x6016px
Hey got a question about daemon princes in 7th edition 40k... been using battlescribe to do up lists in an easier manner but every time i add Daemon of Khorne it says "daemon prince cannot have any selections daemon prince of khorne (hidden)"
Literally cannot find any mention of this in any other rule book so what's the go?
Pic related my skaven daemon prince of khorne hahaha...
Don't have the best pic my camera (or i am) is retarded just focuses on shit it wants to hahah... "might've" dropped it hahaha

Here's some fluff for you on the how haha
So going back to fantasy - as most agree " When the polar warp gates of the Warhammer World collapsed, warpstone was scattered around the world as dust and as larger chunks, and large pieces occasionally fall to the ground as meteorites. It is not known if these are naturally-occurring chunks that drifted through space and were captured by the Warhammer World or if they were launched into orbit at the collapse and subsequently returned."
So the actual reason behind these large pieces occasionally falling to earth isn't re-entry from the Warp Gate explosion (well maybe one or 2) but it is in fact a master plan invented and executed by The Lords of Decay.
Obviously warpstone being the most vital and valuable object in the Skaven world it is always in low supply.
Because it must always be found and in turn a lot of it is then used to find more it has become a zero sum game. And logically since there can only ever be a set out (about the size and weight of the gates), The Lords of Decay frantic for more banded the grey seers together into a massive ritual experiments using chunks of warpstone and began sending Skaven through into the Warp Realms in search of more abundant supplies of this "solidified Chaos".

1/2
>>
File: DSC_0078.jpg (8MB, 6016x4000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0078.jpg
8MB, 6016x4000px
Now finding out the hard way they cannot actually bring the warpstone back directly through a warp gate due to the unstable properties it houses, when they initially tried they found that it warps everything within the vicinity into an unstable chaotic mess which is then dragged straight back into the chaos realms from whence it came.
To combat this effect they devised a way of opening their return warp gates into the space surrounding earth being as there is "nothing" there to cause the warpstone to go "nuclear" and letting gravity do the rest, of course being Skaven they fuck up more often than not but where the warpstone that misses our gravity well ends up is anyone's guess, it is probably floating out in the cosmos drifting into other planets & moons gravity fields and creating more Skaven/Chaos infected creatures where ever it lands.
To which realms and how many survive the warp is unknown but with an endless supply of rats they keep sending them regardless and warpstone keeps infrequently falling from the sky.
2/2
>>
File: DSC_0073.jpg (2MB, 3665x4369px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0073.jpg
2MB, 3665x4369px
>>54145621
>>54145636
yeah yeah i'm a rat painter... i've come to terms with it bahahahah
Pic of a bloodthirster i saved from ebay
>>
>>54145621
Battlescribe is all kinds of fucked up, it messes up rules all the time.
>>
>>54145944

okay cool... i was freaking out as i have played heaps of games with me mate lately and won so the fucking last thing i want to be doing is cheating
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.