[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to keep making these threads until Wizards of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: EN_Sorin_4_Gallery.jpg (147KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
EN_Sorin_4_Gallery.jpg
147KB, 1200x675px
I'm going to keep making these threads until Wizards of the Coast atone for their sins. Sorin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>54125842
Wizards of the Cuck doesn't come her, they only spend time on plebbit. And they only listen to post that mirror there shitty narrative. Even when it comes to something as simple as spoilers, they will ignore you if it goes against marketing. But yeah Sorin did do nothing wrong other that getting written by WotC current team that writes for 15 year old SJW's.
>>
>>54125982
>Muh SJW boogeyman
>Muh /pol/ boogeyman
So tired from both of these.
>>
>>54126126
Asspulling character derailment to justify killing them off for no reason is wrong. Period.
>>
>>54126126

There are no pol boogeymen at WotC
>>
You are gonna be doing this for a long long time then.
>>
As Sorinfags have bled, so shall Nahirifags.
As I have wept, so will Maro.
>>
>>54126662
>Tomorrow's News Headline: "Angry MtG Fans Encase Creative Director Mark Rosewater in Brick Wall, Charged with Assault"
>>
>>54126733
>Charged with Assault
Reminder that Nahiri faced no consequences whatsoever for anything.
>>
>>54126733
That's a whole new meaning to Forced Worship
>>
>>54125842
He did some things wrong, but then Nahiri responded by doing far more things wrong.
>>
>>54125842
You should invade the story guy Twitter. So all the true sjwfaggots can get triggered
>>
>>54126856
What gets me is Nahiri went after Sorin, but not elftits who actually released the fucking Eldrazi in the first place and who was on the same fucking plane as her.
>>
>>54126856
This, but I think ultimately getting rid of Sorin is a good thing. Avacyn was a robot meant to keep vampires from exterminating themselves by overeating, nothing more.

Hopefully based Sigarda will actually lead humanity towards a bloodsucker genocide.

>>54126906
I think that's because they'd have to address why Nissa even released the Eldrazi when she isn't the same character anymore.
>>
>>54126906
Nissa is female.
>>
>>54126906
Because he was a heterosexual White male with power who oppressed her
>>
>>54125842
Sorin was an asshole with a legitimate reason for having not helped Nahiri, but not for locking her in the fucking Helvault of all places.
Nahiri was a bitch with a legitimate reason to be angry, but not for unleashing Emrakul of all things.
Both of them were in the wrong, and a Plane pretty much died because of it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.