[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans have invented horny, sexy creatures who want to fuck and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Oglaf1.jpg (456KB, 760x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Oglaf1.jpg
456KB, 760x1191px
Humans have invented horny, sexy creatures who want to fuck and who you should/should not fuck for as long as we've had mythology.

But is there a way to put these in your games in a way that's productive and doesn't make you come across like a cringe-inducing, lonely, desperately undersexed autist?
>>
>>54119529
By not being a cringe-inducing, lonely, desperately undersexed autist.
>>
>>54119719

What if you're lonely and desperately undersexed but try to avoid being cringe-inducing and you're not an autist?
>>
>>54119774
Then I have a bad news for you.
>>
>>54119529

A fae discovers that there are more handsome/wealthy/powerful males out there then the regular peasants she usually seduces.

She organizes a massive tournament/conspiracy/war just to gather some good candidates.

When the PCs bust down the final door, expecting to find the BBEG who plunged the nation into chaos, they find the fey in her bed ready to reward the winner.
>>
>>54119806
I don't get it.
>>
>>54119529

Just put them in your game and treat them like a hassle. Like humans look down on people who go out to get cloaca from the bird bitches, who also are stealing corn.

Also most of the mythological creatures who fuck humans treat humans as a kind of dinner date scenario.
>>
>>54119895
You'll have a very, very, very hard time dissimulating the cringe-worthiness
>>
>>54119529
The answer is to use preexisting examples from mythology, but also focus more on the fact that they're a monster.

Like, a Siren might be some sexy mermaid, but she still wants to sink your ship and drown you and steal your breath so her voice grows more powerful
>>
>>54119719
They say on 4chan
>>
Play up the horror aspects. At best, Succubi are demons who rape you, steal your sperm, and then rape a woman so she'll bear your demonically tainted children. At worst, they literally suck the life out of you through your dick. Giving into a succubus should never be an appealing prospect.
>>
If your players are mature, alluding to sexual tension between non-player characters, or remarking on a feeling of attraction one of the npcs has towards a player-character can make things interesting.

But instead of qualifying all of that, and trying to explain what I mean, I'll just say that if you have to have it explained to you, then you're probably not ready to include it in your games.
>>
>>54119895
>I don't get it.
I got bad news about the autism then.
>>
>>54119529
>most roleplayers in Second Life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.