[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about that game that you dreamed about and thought about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Bedtime-Story-Prompts-Feature.jpg (48KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
Bedtime-Story-Prompts-Feature.jpg
48KB, 850x607px
Tell me about that game that you dreamed about and thought about and maybe even worked on and talked about that never came to be. Tell me about that epic campaign or sandbox world that you envisioned but was never any more than a vision. Tell me about those game-changing rules that never got played. Tell me about the best game that never was.
>>
>>54114027

It was a CCG based on a real-life occult philosophy. There would have been 8 different card colors but no mana, instead each of the colors would have different mechanical effects that were unique to them.

Ultimately, I could never get it working. Too many types to distinguish just to continually end up with a weak MtG knockoff.
>>
Still possible to work just need a game crew. Simply i got a forgotten realms game where theres epic level disciples to every archdevil on the loose with evil organizations pretty much cranking up an apocalypse.
>>
File: 1461828680472.jpg (724KB, 3300x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1461828680472.jpg
724KB, 3300x2400px
>>54114027
I'm working on a game world where all magical power is derived from left-over monoliths created by the gods. The gods destroyed themselves but left pieces of themselves scatttered around in the form of gigantic monuments that grant specific powers.

Also, magicians can create their own magic system, but every spell is unique and can only be cast once.

Half the population lives above ground in trees or on karst mountains because the ground got turned to tentacle monsters.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.