[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does your character treat his or her slaves? Slaves, bondsmen,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Master & Slaves.jpg (179KB, 834x768px) Image search: [Google]
Master & Slaves.jpg
179KB, 834x768px
How does your character treat his or her slaves?
Slaves, bondsmen, thralls, indentured servants, call them whatever you like but he or she does own at least one, right? I mean anyone above the lowest commoner dreg can afford a slave.
>>
My only character that owns slaves at the moment treats them decently at least.
He owns four slaves and makes them compete against each other for the position of Primo slave. The Primo gets better food and rest then the three others but is in turn responsible for making sure the three others do as they are told.

They mostly do menial labor and make sure the camp is nice and neat.
>>
>>54107245
1 reply 1 poster.

Bait better redditfag

Saged.
>>
>>54107245
Treats them all right, basically just gives them food and safety in exchange for some labor and help and advice. They've got a good deal of personal freedoms and rarely need anything too much.

Really, there's just no point in being cruel to them. That's just being a dick.
>>
File: tumblr_n1bxhrH7Wu1qmye83o1_1280.png (1MB, 816x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1bxhrH7Wu1qmye83o1_1280.png
1MB, 816x1920px
>>54107245
My PC is an outcast Illithid with a partial personality disorder, he partakes in what the Illithids consider bestiality, in which he makes his thralls mate, and samples the Emotions via Psionics to enjoy. See the Illithad for information on partial personalities, and the very lore friendly Book Of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge on this Illithid perversion which is actually quite possible, seeing as they partake in sport such as performance eating.

He finds himself fond of elves, but is looking to expand his repertoire of followers and thralls so he can start various cross-breeding programs and eventually develop his own Illithid Conclave outside of the empire dedicated to biological pursuits.
>>
>>54107245
Treats them like they deserve, be good and be treated well, be bad and get the stick.

Also that picture takes me back first time my pc was to shit to play a game.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.