[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear me out. This is a wonderful piece of tinfoil-hattery that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hear me out.

This is a wonderful piece of tinfoil-hattery that was shared with me by the local GW blackshirt. Here goes.

Okay, so we know that Malal/Malice is established as "fuck the Chaos Gods, fuck the humans and aliens, FUCK EVERYTHING." He just wants to tear it all down and have everything be the formless, shifting nothing of pure chaos.

What, aside from the Sons of Malice, best embodies this idea in 40k?

That's right. Tyranids. They arrive, consume, and move on. Nothing remains in their wake--planets are reduced to their lifeless, primordial states.

You see, the Warp was not always a twisting and violent ocean. At one time, the seas were calm, and the gods did not yet exist.

The Old Ones kept it so, because it enabled them to manipulate the Webway to its fullest. But how did they do it?

They had a guardian, of course. A great being to watch over the realm and maintain its emptiness, guide the paradox of its formless tunnels and currents for use by his masters.

But one day his masters disappeared. Their descendants continued to use the Webway, but as they grew in strength they created horrors from the deepest canyons and chasms of their own minds.

The Chaos Gods were being birthed.

1/2
>>
>>54093852
The guardian opposed this corruption of the order of his masters, squashing the demons as they spawned in the warp. Yet he could not rightly destroy the progeny of his creators--for who then would there be to use the paths he controlled? Three demons grew too strong in his inaction, feeding off the lives of mortals--today they are Khorne, Nurgle, and Tzeentch.

Nurgle corrupted the Warp and began infecting the guardian and his Webway. Busy with one god, Tzeentch tricked the guardian and, when he was distracted, Khorne smashed him to pieces, his very essence diffusing into the Immaterium. Thus, as the Eldar collapsed into hedonism and their knowledge of the Webway began to slip, the passages themselves were crumbling into the ever-growing Warp.

The Chaos Gods were confident, and with the birth of their new brother-sister Slaanesh, they were certain of victory.

But the guardian still lived. Yet a guardian no more, no, no, now a vessel of anger, righteous HATRED, these filthy mortals and these corrupted daemons had squandered the gifts of his creators and twisted the order of things. No more a defender, no, he would take a new name--MALAL, pure malice--and he would purge the galaxy and drive it back to the beginning, past chaos and back to erebus, darkness and nothing, nothing at all.

So in secret, he began to plot the downfall of his foes. He birthed a new race of servants, soulless animals who would answer only to his mind--they would cast a shadow in the warp, and be anathema to the Gods. He gathered mortal followers to his whim, and bade them summon his scattered pieces from the Warp back into reality. They would consume and destroy, and when all was finished they too would die out, and Malice would be all alone to sleep.

To sleep, hopeful with the quiet dream that his masters dreamed.
>>
>>54093852
>>54093855

Cool, thanks for the new headcanon OP. Hopefully GW sees this.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (501KB, 1944x1162px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
501KB, 1944x1162px
>>54093852
>What, aside from the Sons of Malice, best embodies this idea in 40k?
>That's right. Tyranids

No it doesnt.
>>
My thought is that Cegorach, is Malal in disguise
>>
>>54093855
but the old ones created the tyranids to fight the necrons, just like they make the orks. they knew they couldnt beat the necrons so they sent the tyranids out to devour all life on planets to starve the star gods that had come to our realm and were living off the souls of creatures
>>
Cept in this theory Malal's goal is essentially entrophy, complete chaos via complete uniformity across all reality, via deconstruction.

The nids are pretty much exactly the opposite, they create more, singular life from everything. If they suceeded, ultimately, everything in the universe would probably be either part of a giant nid macroorganism, or the empty space surrounding it. That is quite literally the exact opposite of entropy.
>>
>>54095083
Or the other way around
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.