[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick give me some filler material for a session. My group was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: xcVczqi.png (215KB, 468x321px) Image search: [Google]
xcVczqi.png
215KB, 468x321px
Quick give me some filler material for a session. My group was planning on not doing a session this week so I didn't plan very much due to procrastination, but we found out today a player is going to be out of town for a month after today so they're frantically planning a session before he goes. I have almost nothing and 4 hours to throw together an hour of content. Please help. Pic surprisingly related, it's and Elder Scrolls themed campaign.
>>
File: Mayors.png (52KB, 1538x505px) Image search: [Google]
Mayors.png
52KB, 1538x505px
>>
>>54089961
Give us something to work with, you twat.
>>
>>54089961
Ask /tgesg/ you dip, you share a board with a whole bunch of elder scrolls autists
>>
>>54090016
The setting isn't very relevant, I just need stuff to fill time
>>54089978
The party is trying to foment revolution in an enemy nation, think British commandos helping the French resistance
>>
>>54090081
>the setting isn't relevant
You sound like a shit gm with cut-and-paste plothooks slapped over with a thin veneer of whatever setting you're in
>>
>>54090527
I'm not just going to take the ideas and use them like that, I'll change them to fit the setting, and if they can't be changed to fit the setting I won't use them. The setting isn't relevant to getting the ideas is what I mean, it is for the actual, in depth planning, but that's not something you or anyone else in this thread needs to be involved in. If you don't want to help then you don't have to waste your time with this thread.
>>
>>54089961
>>54090081
>The party is trying to foment revolution in an enemy nation, think British commandos helping the French resistance

One of the party's contacts has been compromised/is a traitor and given up the party's location. PCs have to survive possible hit-squads and rescue the contact/root out the traitor.
>>
File: 19835885.jpg (74KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
19835885.jpg
74KB, 400x398px
>>54089961
1. what happened last time
2. what's the composition of the party
3. how many sessions?
>>
File: Wilderness Layer Nodes.jpg (458KB, 776x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Wilderness Layer Nodes.jpg
458KB, 776x1431px
>not prepping your entire campaign in advance
>>
>>54089977
I'm stealing some of this shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.