[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it seems like at one point Corvus Belli had a line of fantasy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: corvusbelli01.jpg (52KB, 508x262px) Image search: [Google]
corvusbelli01.jpg
52KB, 508x262px
So it seems like at one point Corvus Belli had a line of fantasy miniatures going out which looked pretty nice.

Would you want/like a fantasy tabeltop miniature game from CB? What would you like to see in it? What would it be like?
>>
>>54066429

No orcs
No elves
No dwarves
ugh, I guess they kinda need some amount of humans in there
maybe gobbos
>>
>>54066429
Warhammer fantasy before end times
>>
>>54066429
>What would you like to see in it?
More than one human factions
Egyptian/Aztec-like catladies amazons
>>
>>54066429
Well Infinity went for an animoo inspired scifi aesthetic which I found genuinely refreshing after so much of Warhammer's grimdark Gothic heavy metal album cover. I wonder if it'd be possible to do something similar with a fantasy setting without fucking it up horribly. I'm sure there are fantasy animes out there that aren't just about animal eared lolis dressed like maids or some shit.
>>
>>54066429
Your wish is granted, however the game is anima: tactics of burly men and ugly faces plus a painter that gave up
>>
>>54066429
I don't know about the rest of them but I want to know the lore behind firebreathing skeleton dude.
>>
>>54066429
Factions based on traditional mythologies, with humans completely absent. There's a Greek myth faction, a Norse myth faction, a Japanese myth faction for maximum weeabucks. The Greeks would be focused on fast units like satyrs and centaurs acting as a screen for slow units like cyclops and dryads. The fast units would be less tough, and the slow units would need to avoid focus fire. The Norse would be focused on fewer stronger units that can do more things per turn than other factions average units, Trolls and Giants and Valkyries. They'd be vulnerable to tarpitting and kiting. The Japanese faction would have lots of spell like abilites, with Kitsune charming enemies and Yuki-Onna slowing down enemies. You would pick a deity to use as your commander, and they would cast spells from the heavens during each phase. During movement you might be able to cast spell A & B, and during combat you'd be able to cast B & C, but not A.
>>
>>54066859
>Warhammer fantasy before half way 7th, i.e Matt Ward
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>54070107
Add Egyptian, Yoruban and Babylonian later on to add variety.
>>
>>54067099
Berserk
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.