[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was cursed to fall in love with this game after it went OOP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: talisman.jpg (117KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
talisman.jpg
117KB, 630x630px
I was cursed to fall in love with this game after it went OOP.
Now some expansions are selling for over $200.
Are there other options or am I going to have to break my wallet to get the complete set of expansions?
>>
>>54058717
>06/28/17(Wed)17:26:58 No.54058717
well you can go to the wiki and read the cards for free, and draw the map in a piece of paper it is going to look like shit but you can play
>>
It has a digital version on Steam yo
>>
>>54058717
Forget it man. The game was best when published by black industries and consequently ruined by FF and their slavish American tendencies to alter classic games to fir current trends and obsess over balance to the point where everything is equally bland and thus 'equal'.
>>
It's not even a good game.

Pick up Dungeon! instead.
>>
>>54058717
I borrowed and photocopied everything back in the day.
That's what I'd recommend if you can't get the full sets.
I could find and scan and post mine...
But I'm not gonna bother with it.
I'm at least 3 /tg/ related projects behind on shit.
>>
>>54059758
Any sites out there that would have scans of it?
>>
>>54058920
I played the most recent version and the old version of talisman and I don't think the newer one is bland at all
>>
>>54058920
You understand.
Balance is a mental illness.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.