[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon, assuming you were a planeswalker, what plane would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 28

File: doyoureallylikeit.jpg (420KB, 1547x1250px) Image search: [Google]
doyoureallylikeit.jpg
420KB, 1547x1250px
So anon, assuming you were a planeswalker, what plane would you take up residence in, and ya know.. fucking WHY?
>>
>>54051899
Bant would be a first choice, since it's relatively calm compared to some planes and well fortified. Problem is the lack of red and black mana sources. Maybe rely on artifacts to protect my home.

Ravnica is a maybe. Walk to an empty plane, mine some gold, and never worry about rent. Get a high rise on the right side of Orzhov or Azorius and never worry about home security.

Lorwyn/Shadowmoore... probably not.

Honestly, I'd pick Kaladesh at this point. Low magic so I know I'm one of the strongest mortals by default. Good tech and advanced cities. Probably cleaner than Ravnica, with an easily accessible countryside. Tasty brown residents, with a bunch of cute rogues. Aetherborn vampires and civil unrest is a risk, but less so than unstable planes, guild magic bullshit, or being eaten by Grixus and Jund invaders. And I could sell tech from other planes for income.
>>
>>54052167
bant has been reunified with the rest of alara
>>
>>54051899
Tarkir
So i can kill ugin
>>
>>54051899
Dominaria
Urza had to have some cool shit lying around somewhere I could use
plus being in the center of the multiverse is useful
>>
>>54052167
I would have to agree that Kaladesh is pretty cozy.

However after all of the events of innistrad I would live there because after all of the eldrazi die off it will probably be safer than it ever will be.

Kamigawa seems nice if you live with the moonfolk

Living in Dominaria would be like living in like Israel or Europe right now, where even though it's super dangerous you would be living around history of the greatest battles and wars ever documented, and that's pretty cool.

Tarkir in Ojitai's territory is pretty calm, plus you can live the dragon meme

Although yeah first comment is best comment, and Ravinca is probably one of the better options
>>
>>54052191
>or being eaten by Grixus and Jund invaders
I know, but everything that was in Bant is still there.
>>
>>54051899
I dunno, something not well known and out of the way, so I don't get bothered.

>>54052258
Alternative, this, but specifically Caliman. I want to hang out with the Talas.
>>
>>54052780
Naw man go to the shivan mana rig
>>
Paliano - plenty of political opportunity, most of the bad stuff is either Goblins or Marchesa's business right now, and the good stuff is plentiful and delectable. Lots of artifacts to liberate and it seems like Dack Fayden's off getting caught literally red-handed elsewhere - but gotta watch out for the ghost lady, I hear she's a real killer.
>>
Magic newb here, if theoretical my allspark should ignite or some shit and I were to become a planeswalker, what should one do? Especially if one has no idea about any rules or lore.
>>
>>54053020
Dominaria is the center plane and the most stable as well as historically were the most powerful walkers come from
thus go there as your odds of meeting a walker who can Tudor you is higher
>>
>>54053020
Ehen your spark ignites, you instivrly planeswalk and are flung to a (semi? I dont think its really been specified, fiest walks tend to be pretty coincidentally appropriate) random plane. From there youee just kinda on your own. Only mages and other magic users are walkers so it can be presumed you would have some magical ability. You can planeswalk back or do whatever on the new plane. Planeswalkers are wanderers with their own goals in mind.
>>
>>54053020
Ignite and get flung to fuck knows where till you get your bearings of your abilities.

If you're mega unlucky you can literally appear the exact same spot someone else was about to be stabbed in the face.
>>
Could a person prosper in post-ravaged Innistrad?
>>
> Not picking Theros to live out the comfiest of patrician ancient greek lifestyles

Literal definition of plebian taste.
>>
What would be the best kind of magic for a normal person turned planeswalker to use?
>>
>>54054246
In what way?
>>
>>54054246
blue
>>
>>54051899
I'd stay at home
>>
>>54054193
It's almost noblebright, almost, it's that pleasant.
What part would ya live at? The proud warrior bits? the philosopher magician bits? or the massive forest-city bits?
>>
>>54054246
>>54054433
Blue or green. Blue for mind reading, scrying, and gaining general advantages without necessarily being outed as a mage. Green if you want to remain a commoner and do agricultural things. When you can funnel mana from dozens on planes into your crop, those fuckers one county over wont be able to compete.

Assuming you just want to remain mostly normal on a no/low magic plane.
>>
>>54051899
>every plane we've seen has gotten its shit fucked
How about I don't tell you where I am, so WotC can't fuck me over?
>>
>>54052296
>Living in Dominaria would be like living in like Israel or Europe right now, where even though it's super dangerous
Do you think europe is a warzone or something?
>>
>>54054653

Big cities in Sweden and France, yeah.
>>
>>54055041
Spend less time on /pol/ and more time outside.
>>
>>54055041
i don't think you know shit about anything
>>
File: Screenshot_1342.png (678KB, 604x419px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1342.png
678KB, 604x419px
>>54051899
Moag might be a great place to live; then again, there might still be some Phyrexians lurking there.

Equilor has some pretty powerful people whom I might gain knowledge from, but it might be too depressing to live there for too long.
>>
>>54055041
Hi, I'm french, is this a joke?
>>
>>54055221
No, it's what the Alt-Right actually believe.
>>
>>54052192
Edgy
>>
>>54051899

That depends, what do I really like?

I like living in a place that is clean, safe, and somewhat rural. I also like Blacksmithing, reading, and good BBQ.

That rules out some of the planes like Ravnica or Fiora. I'm sure normal citizens get along mostly fine, but I'd really rather not deal with goblin rioters, Tyranical Queens, Rakdos kill parties, or overly nosy Azorius Law Mages. Not saying I wouldn't visit Ravnica to shop or take in a show, but much rather find an abandoned place and Planeswalk away rather than spend the night.

Innistrad might fit the bill, if it wasn't for all the vampires, Werewolves, demons, zombies, and now mutants around. Can't really go off and live in a cabin outside of town without the townies trying to lynch you for being a cannibal. Or the townies trying to lynch you because they are cannibals.

So, that what kinds of planes are left? Kamigawa? Admitted, I'm a Weeb, but Kamigawa seems like a place to visit rather than a place to live, especially when everything you do has to be with a prayer to appease the Kami, else they kill your ass dead. Zendikar seems like you have a real chance of starving to death, given that the plane was fucked over by the Eldrazi. If you don't join a Dragon clan in Tarkir, you're fucked. Theros has a similar problem with Kamigawa in that you have to worship the Gods. Mirrodin is now Zombieland.

I think Kaladesh is the answer. Probably one of the safer planes, as long as you stay away from the underground, especially given that the Consulate is recently reformed. What I'd really like to do is travel the Planes, learn what I can from the different Blacksmiths everywhere, but come back to Kaladesh to sleep.
>>
>>54055916
>I like living in a place that is clean, safe, and somewhat rural. I also like Blacksmithing, reading, and good BBQ.
Why not lorwyn? Or did that place get fucked to death as well? There's the whole turn into shadowmoor part but you could probably just fuck off when that was going on
>>
Is Zendikar unfucked now? Is going there, finding yourself a Kor girlfriend or two a good plan?
>>
>>54056287
I thought the cycle was broken?

I'd totally do Lorwyn. A lone Gandalf in a plane wide shire?

Yes please
>>
>>54056734
You're still going to have to deal with wild and disorganized Eldrazi, a roiling Zendikar and other threats. But it's safer than it was during RoE-BfZ.
>>
>>54051899
Definitely Ravnica. Hit the Gym finally, rip off my shirt and start stabbing motherfuckers in a Rakdos murderparty, fall in with them, have some orgies and then get printed as a card in the next Ravnica block, hopefully spouting enough snarky wit that Wizards doesn't kill me off at the end of the block and I have another 5-6 years of guaranteed life because they'd wait until the next Ravnica block to murder me. Perhaps show up in a commander set or two.
>>
>>54056287

Because I had stopped playing right before Lorwyn and didn't even think of it.

Also, I'm not sure how the plane is now that Lorwyn and Shadowmoor have been combined. Would I still be hunted by Elves for being an Eyeblight, or are they much more chill now?

Flamekin might be cool to hang out with though.
>>
>>54057142
>Would I still be hunted by Elves for being an Eyeblight, or are they much more chill now?
Since you're a planeswalker, couldn't you just learn some cheap magic to plastic surgery or glamor yourself into being beautiful?
>>
I know I would be a blue red planeswalker but there really is no other plane I would rather be on than our universe or a personal meditation plane.
The magic universe is pretty shitty since there are all these magical beings like demons present on just about every plane that can fuck up your shit out of nowhere. Why risk it?
>>
>>54057283
You could if you were able to use blue mana.
>>
>>54052192
Tarkir
So I can save Ugin

Actually Theros, so I can have sex with Wonder Woman
>>
>>54058013
Ugin's already been saved by Sarkhan though. Go there to save Anafenza.

or Alesha
>>
>>54057776
Honestly they all seem pretty shitty, including this one
Mirrodin could've been cool
>>
Without having read the novels, and going entirely off the cards, Lorwyn seems comfy as balls.
>>
>>54058568
As long as you avoid the elves and it doesn't turn into shadowmoor, yeah.
>>
>>54058568
Lorwyn is the hotel california
it seems nice
but they you can't even leave and it turns awful rapidly
>>
1. Go to Kaladesh and steal the planar portal
2. Go to New Phyrexia and strike the deal with Elesh Norn
3. Live forever in comfort and security being provided with whatever luxuries and research materials you require
3a. Captured concubines willing to do literally anything to avoid being compleated will keep you externally satisfied
3a. The thought of countless worlds perishing under the unstoppable wave of conquest you've helped to launch will keep you internally satisifed
>>
>>54059112

She'd just compleate you.

And then you wouldn't have a penis anymore.
>>
>>54059163
not if you've read the book
>>
>>54059183
Which book, because Scars of Mirrodin: Quest for Karn is a giant pile of noncanon bullshit.
>>
>>54059221
I was just memeing with picture in >>54059183
and the word deal in >>54059112

I don't read MTG books so I was going off of her flavor text and counting on
(0) I can find a way to communicate with her remotely
(1) getting a planar portal would be more valuable to Elesh than compleating me so she'd deal instead of launching a manhunt
(2) once a deal for protection, tribute and not compleating me is struck she'll keep to it because mono-W
>>
>>54059163
Planeswalkers can't be compleated. Their spark resists it, IIRC
>>
>>54059433
nope, they die like everything else made of flawed flesh and then get gloriously reimagined into a blessed perfection.
The spark does not survive though.
>>
Bant seems like the best place to live, overall. I'm into the whole justice, peace, and order thing.

Red and Black Mana can suck it.
>>
>>54051899
Home base in Ravnica, because as fucked as it is, I love it.

Vacation all the time to Naya for sick Safari's, and Lorwyn for serene nature walks and landscape painting though.
>>
>>54051899
If Alara wasn't reborn, easily Naya. If I was a planeswalker there would be a decent chance that I wouldn't get stomped by some gargantuan on my second day, and trees big enough to house city's and animals big enough to trample said trees make me rock hard
>>
>>54051899
Depends.

Am I an Oldwalker or a Nu-walker?
>>
>>54059558
the real question
>>
>>54059558
>>54059719
nu-walker obv. If you are a real oldwalker you can create whatever plane you want and live there.
>>
As an Esper walker, I'd obviously enjoy Esper if it weren't a part of New Alara. Kaladesh it is.
>>
>>54055221
Being french is a joke
>>
>>54051899
At first, Ravnica. A giant city-world has its' uses. After a while, I'd start branching out, looking for a 'wild-west' type world to park myself in and be at home.
>>
File: my baby.jpg (75KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
my baby.jpg
75KB, 312x445px
>>54051899
>where would you go
Lowyn
>Why Lowyn?
to try and hook up with my favorite commander
pic related . somehow work out how to win all my battles by just having toughness only, being like a unstoppable 0/20 walker.

Maybe after I figure out the secrets of being fat. i'll try and work under the amazing God Pharaoh. he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>54059785
clearly I owuld then join nicol bolas to get that sweet sweet old walker action
>>
>>54059975

>Implying Bolas shares power

At best Bolas would use you up and spit you out. More likely he'd just straight up kill you.
>>
File: 13658395964.jpg (193KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
13658395964.jpg
193KB, 1200x675px
>>54060039
daddy Bolas works like a lawful evil employer, you be nice to him and he'll tickle your pickle right back.
>>
>>54060067
right up until he Sarkhan's you.
>>
>>54060067
>>54060039
considering my goals would be the exact same as his I could see the relationship working out
>>
>>54054193
And garner the attention of petty gods? Fuck that.
What about Segovia? Does one shrink to the appropriate size for a miniature plane, or do you stay the same? If you stay the same, bingo, you're now their god.
>>
>>54051899
Kaladesh

>>54056764
Does Zendikar still have a roil, or did the release and fall of the Eldrazi leave Zendikar relieved?
>>
Bant seems like it would've been fun. High adventure, and all that.

Push come to shove, I'd have to go with Ravnica. There's nowhere quite like it, and it wouldn't be too hard to steer clear of all the guild chaos and just chill. Theros is also tempting, though.
>>
As a Selesnya or Bant walker, I'd ideally like to live in the Bant parts of Alara, but Ravnica or Kaladesh would also work. Those seem to be the general favorites.
>>
>>54052296
>However after all of the events of innistrad I would live there because after all of the eldrazi die off it will probably be safer than it ever will be.
You realize most of the guardian angels are dead, like we're pretty sure only Sigarda herself is left, the magic the church wielded is gone, zombies and werewolves are going to crop back up and Vampires simply had their numbers reduced, not extinguished, right?

Ojutai Tarkir is also pretty bad, if you don't obey the doctrine or step slightly out of line you're liable to be branded a heretic, then frozen and/or eaten by dragons
>>
>>54061800
If you have enough power, you might be able to free Sorin and he just might help unfuck the plane. He doesn't have the power to create another avacyn afaik, but he might be able to help.
>>
>>54051899
Theros. Fuck satyrs, live a cozy greek life. Fuck tritons. Kill monsters and become legend or do some major philosophy. Fuck Nymphs. Earn the favor of a god. Fuck followers of said god. Fuck humans, but only the pretty ones. Then get called a faggot for not joining the group frotting session. Fun times.
>>
>>54059315
>she'll keep to it because mono-W
Her desire to fix the flesh by compeating your ass is the mono-W think to do. In fact, dealing with you is completely antithetical to her ideals, so by mono-W standards, she'd compleat you when you handed the portal over or hunt you down to make sure your compleated asap.
>>
>>54061839
That is way above what Sorin can do. He can't uneldrazi the plane. Most likely he's going to mindlsaver you into helping him hunt down and stab Nahiri.
>>
>>54061839
Assuming he doesn't eat you to save himself from starvation. Or worse, Mindslaver you. Make sure you bring someone else, preferably some jerk, with you to feed Sorin. Not only will you likely not die, but he might feel grateful for your thoughtfulness

>>54061841
Don't Tritons hate humans?
Satyrs will try to steal from you, enslave you, and probably rape and/or torture you for funsies. If your idea of fucking them is "zealously slaughter them with glee", then by all means go for it, but be prepared.
Nymphs are usually ok.
Half the gods are assholes. Be careful.
The Oreskos hate humans, but I'm not sure if they're assholes for other reasons.
>>
>>54061841
Satyrs, tritons and, nymphs oh my. Then again I'd be all over kitsune, soratami, and yuki-onna. Theros would be on my regular holiday list since Kaladesh doesn't have much going on.
>>
>>54062000
Tritons don't really hate humans, there're plenty of them living in Meletis for instance. They just live apart and think stuff like "Poor humans, don't have gills so they can't REALLY swim."

Satyrs occasionally try and lure you into satyr lands for crazy revels where they treat you like shit, but even those victims get let go eventually.
Fucking individual satyrs would be fine though. They'd just basically be the equivalent of drunk party girls on a college campus except even if they did see it as rape they'd go "Eh, fair enough."
Then steal from your fruit tree.

The main assholes are Heliod, Phenax, Mogis, and depending on time of day: Keranos. The rest are a bit more chill. Except Xenagos, but he's dead. I'd say worship Ephara.
I think the Oreskos don't hate humans, but they don't like the human gods so they stay away from people.

>>54062060
The soratami are definitely a favorite of mine. I'm annoyed that there aren't any red or black kitsune though. Even if Japanese mythology they spent a lot of time as monsters or playful tricksters in addition to being the original waifus.
Honestly Zendikar would be my vacation plane of choice now that the Roil is gone and the eldrazi are removed. Kor stoneforging is actually really cool and Zendikar elves and merfolk are both really attractive with good tits.
>>
File: 1492812300065.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1492812300065.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
Theros is probably the best choice, give or take your ability to keep your mouth shut about the multiverse, followed by Ravnica or Kaladesh.

Worst choices are probably Innistrad, Tarkir, Amonkhet, and Phyrexia. Maybe also Zendikar, depending on how many Eldrazi spawn are left.
>>
>>54062259
>>54056764
>>54052296

All of Ulamog's and Kozilek's brood are dead, once the two titans bit the dust. Their brood were part of them, not separate creatures.

Emrakul brood, however, we don't know. There was Vestige of Emrakul which was still around after she left Zendikar. It's too bad we don't know what happened to her mutants after she got trapped in the Silver Moon, given WE DIDN'T GET A FUCKING EPILOGUE TO ELDRITCH MOON.

WE JUST HAD TO GO TO FIORA WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A GOODBYE SO WE COULD WITNESS THE ADVENTURES OF A PLANESWALKER DESIGNED BY A BLOGGER. THAT WAS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN GIVING US A WRAP UP TO THE ELDRAZI OR INNISTRAD STORIES. I AM STILL MAD.
>>
>>54051899
It doesn't matter. I'm going to accidentally fuck everything up horribly anyways.
>>
File: tumblr_loal57yTbj1qbnd1c.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_loal57yTbj1qbnd1c.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>54062421
>ywn have Wizards make a card of your shitty self-insert Planeswalker OC with an arbitrary hatred for something
>ywn have said card be overcosted and have some weird gimmick unrelated to what the character actually does
>ywn have your card printed in a set almost no one cares about

I seriously hope the Core Sets update us on how Innistraid is doing, if that is appropriate.
>>
>>54062672
I don't want to have wizards make a card with my shitty OC.

I want to make an entire goddamn set of cards and walk up to wizards' offices, drop the printed copy of the set off, and ask if they have a job opening.
>>
>>54062798
Why stop with one set? I'd make an entire three block story, all cards, and tie it into the current lore.
>>
>>54062827
That's actually what I'm doing right now. Two block set, actual plotline, focusing on some walkers that aren't currently in the spotlight alongside a separate plotline of legendaries on the plane that ends in total fucking disaster.
Also it's Viking themed.
>>
>>54062672
>Your shit OC's ehole gimmick is that he's a big dude in armor who kicks things.
>No spells, only different forms of kicking.
>Dozens of cards depicting him kicking things from bears, to eldrazi, to Jace.
>>
>>54062862
My idea was just rip of world history. Not like anyone reads THAT shit...
I wish that last part could be sarcastic
>>
>>54062871

my shitty magic OC is a U/R storm shaman

fuck sorry i know it's not related i just thought we were all talking about shitty magic OCs.
>>
>>54062912
There is sometimes a thread for this
>>
>>54062941

Yeah. I remember those threads. I don't usually post in them but some combination of loneliness and booze has made me more open. Plus I just think U/R is the perfect weather combination and I think weather is badass irl.

I was glad they made Keranos the storm god. Kind of wish he was a little more exciting though.

Can you imagine the crazy weather systems across the multiverse too? A storm on Zendikar would be ridiculous. I'd love to watch the deluge of water from somewhere far, far away.
>>
>>54062988
They SOMETIMES are still up. It's weird
>>
>>54051899
Muraganda?
>>
Personally either Tarkir, under Dromoka or ,and I do not joke, Silumgar, being they both the comfier of the 5 dragon-states.
OR
Kaladesh, but only really for indian waifus.
>>
>>54063507
All of the options on new tarkir are shit. You're gonna be fucked by a big dumb lizard no matter which path you choose.
>>
>>54063560
Dromoka is best girl, shut your whore mouth.

To be honest, if I lived on the plane I'd make it my business to try and slay Atarka, or atleast mind fuck her into submission.
>>
>>54060039
>>54060067
>>54060089
>>54060098
Nah, Bolas is not LE, he's NE. The moment he decides you're more useful to him as a mindslave you'll become a mindslave.

Also, if he ever gets a godwalker power, his first order of business will be to kill every other planeswalker. If you'll help him achieve that power, that would include you big time because you might have a hint. I'd take my chances with Emrakul before I try to deal with Bolas tbqh.
>>
>>54063718
I feel like Emrakul has a different goal to her brothers.
>>
>>54061909
Actually, you probably right.
>>
>>54061909
>>54063927

New plan would be to spread Phyrexia to other planes by moving the oil around. Make a small sample size, hope that one develops an Azorius or Bant LE strain that *will* produce an overlord I will be able to deal with.
Hell, maybe you can even influence the development by starting the infection in a correct place, you'll never know unless you try. Research to be done.
>>
>>54064116
Your best and safest bet is to have the oil literally invited into the plane. Take it to a plane in actual drums, assure a kingdom you can vanquish their enemy nation with a new bio weapon in exchange for whatever, they agree, it's launched, and BOOM, business and a phyrexian plane in the making.
>>
>>54064347
Also an option. I was thinking more among the lines of 'dump oil into the heaviest UW mana reservoir I can find, a hallowed fountain or a celestial collonade and hope for the best, but I'd love to try your idea as well and see what can grow.
>>
>>54063594

Sarkhan pls go
>>
File: kld_araduraexpress_adampaquette.jpg (180KB, 1232x931px) Image search: [Google]
kld_araduraexpress_adampaquette.jpg
180KB, 1232x931px
>>54051899

I personally tend to the W/U or W/B spectrum what groups and/or factions in Kaladesh reflect this?
>>
>>54064628
>WU
The Consulate that was just overthrown.
>WB
The corrupt elements of the Consulate that was just overthrown.

Good luck, you need it.
>>
>>54051899
As a planeswalker, do I age or am I effectively immortal? If it's the latter, my first goal is to create an elixir of immortality. Then I'll hang out in Kaladesh and just spend my days tinkering with stuff, with eventually creating technology on-par with the modern era.
>>
>>54064667
Planeswalkers are mortal now. Unless you're already something immortal like an elder dragon or a vampire or something, obviously. Anyway, consider NOT asking demons for help with your magic potion. Apparently they're really inconvenient to deal with, just ask Liliana.
>>
Which plane is the comfiest? From what I can tell it seems like Theros. I just want to live my life in peace, man.
>>
>>54064699
If I replace my whole body with etherium or something similar, will it still be able to house the planeswalker spark? I could just abandon my fleshy bits completely.
>>
>>54064743
Karn holds a spark so fleshy bits aren't strictly necessary. Whether you can develop a process to replace them on the fly and stay alive/keep the spark is a whole other question.
>>
File: ML_1.jpg (123KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
ML_1.jpg
123KB, 600x444px
>>54064729
Probably Theros. If not maybe Kaladesh now that it isn't on fire. There's something comfy about constant new and fun technology and vibrant food and festivities everywhere one looks. I mean, it has it's dingey bits sure, but it's no Ravnica.
>>
>>54064646

Digging in a bit deeper I could see how I could get fucked pretty hard. Are the new Consuls primarily red? I assume Chandra has a lot to do with that.

Regardless I just like W/U W/B but I'm also sick of Ravnica what other planes have cool factions with these color combos?
>>
>>54064743
>>54064765
Notably, I don't think we've seen anyone replacing a significant part of their head with etherium, did we? So that's likely an unsolved issue that I'd be very reluctant to explore with my own sparkful ass on the line.
>>
which is the one where Yawgmoth resides?
>>
>>54064858
Creating an artifact mind to store your own consciousness doesn't seem too unrealistic. I probably wouldn't want to be the surgeon who has to replace my brain, though.
>>
>>54064917
That would be Dominaria
>>
>>54064917
Dominaria is the plane permanently blighted by his death, if that's what you mean.
>>
Return to Kamigawa when?
Mechanics in Saviors were terrible, and power level was all over the place in the block, but the setting and art were great, those grotesque spirits man
>>
>>54064996
They will ruin the good parts about Kamigawa if they go back. If you think that's worth them going back then you don't really love her.
>>
>>54051899
I want something rural and reclusive enough, so probably Innistrad, depending on how fucked by Eldrazi it remains.

AVR-era Innistrad would be a perfect fit, I could pose as an alchemist or something and do whatever the fuck I wanted to under the guise of "experiments". No attention gained, no questions asked. I'd rise some zombie servants to protect my premises from any uninvited guests. Like, what werewolves and vampires and such would want from a seemingly zombie-ridden place anyway?

Then proceed with "do whatever the fuck I want".
>>
>>54064996
Kamigawa and Mirrodin were the sets that got me to finally cave and try MtG.

It was the community and that got me out of it (I wanted a game that I knew I could find anyone to play against anywhere, but was pretty turned off by the competitive rather than thematic play) but the art was really a nice change from run-of-the-mill fantasy. I hung around for Ravnica, too.

I'll pass on getting back into MtG, though. It was a very expensive mistake. Better to stick to wargaming.
>>
>>54051899
Either Ravnica or Kaladesh

Ravnica would probably be an interesting place to live, on account of all the guilds and non-human races and shit. Only things I would have to watch out for would be the orzhov jews fucking up my bank account and rakados edgelords stabbing my dick. Speaking of dick, i'd fuck a fish if you catch my drift, I mean, just think about all that fucking weird shit going on in a Ravnica brothel oh boy.

Kaladesh would be more comfy to live in, on account of how relatively calm and peaceful it is, not to mention all of the thicc chocolate shortstack dwarves running around. Only problem would be the possibility of someone's artifact malfunctioning and causing a lot of deaths or some other shit.

I guess for income I would just fuck around in other planes and bring back anything I would find and sell it as an "exotic" and "rare" oddity.
>>
File: yes.jpg (234KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
234KB, 1280x960px
>>54052167
Bant is best, and you have access to RB due to the reformation of the plane. Be careful of incursions from enemy shards though. Kaladesh is similarly fine.

>>54052296
>Innistrad
>when Olivia is going for top dog now and there's no Avacyn to stop her

WEW LAD

>>54062421
>All of Ulamog's and Kozilek's brood are dead
No, my dude, we saw in the fucking story their respective broods retreating, not dusting.

Sure, they can't GROW in number, but you'll still have to manually reduce that number to 0.

>>54051899
>find a quiet, small, barren plane
>MAKE SURE IT'S BARREN
>POST EXTINCTION OF ALL LIFE BARREN
>residence.jpeg
>planeswalk for needs
>>
>>54064938
>>54064955
I would attempt to resurrect Yawgmoth or free Emrakul. Possibly make one serve the other, in some fashion.
>>
File: C_eELebWAAE39VJ.jpg (45KB, 499x445px) Image search: [Google]
C_eELebWAAE39VJ.jpg
45KB, 499x445px
>>54052167
>Tasty brown residents
>>
Kamigawa is probably the safest plane in the multiverse at this point, especially if you live with the moonfolk.

I'd join Tamiyo's story circle and try not to get fucking murdered.

Green and blue get shapeshifting and creature type altering which is a way easier way of living forever comfortably than being a retard and selling your soul to demons like lili or literally destroying an entire fucking planet like Obby. Shapeshift into an elf or something and just lead a relaxed life of seclusion with a billion counterspells in an "in case of emergency break glass" box
>>
Tarkir so I can fuck a dragon. Sexually.
>>
>>54051899
A plane as far as fucking physically possible from the M:tG plot, if only to be as far away as possible from Bolas.
>>
Is Eldrazi or Phyrexian stronker?
>>
>>54066951
eldrazi were beaten in like five minutes while the OG phyrexians took a genius oldwalker thousands of years of planning to vanquish
>>
>>54067063
How exactly WERE the eldrazi beat?
>>
>>54051899
I would go back and settle in Lorwyn. I haven't been there in ages. It was the first plane I intentionally walked to on my own after showing up on Dominaria. I fit right in both day and night. Teeg is a dick and the day time elves are kinda douchie but otherwise I got on well with everyone else. I miss Veesa, Endry and Iliona. I wonder what they're up to these days...
>>
>>54067116
Plot armor>>54067116
>>
>>54065186
>you have access to RB due to the reformation of the plane
True enough.

>>54066169
This. This is a good idea. But that just validates the Kamigawa opinions, since "Wizards being done with a setting" is probably better than "far away."
>>
>>54065186
>No, my dude, we saw in the fucking story their respective broods retreating, not dusting

You are absolutely right. I just went back and reread the story, and that was the case. There were a few spawn left right after the Titans got fried, and the story mentioned there were rumors of them around Zendikar. My bad, you are absolutely correct.
>>
>>54068530
To expand, the brood is going to fall apart without the titans, because unless the eldrazi are full on DBZ "We can regenerate from a single cell" then they're spawn are basically the equivalent to a body that's still functioning without a head.
>>
>>54067063
The eldrazi lasted millenia as unstoppable forces that at least three oldwalkers had to team up to defeat, and only lost because two of them stuck around on a plane filled with ancient artifacts designed by an oldwalker that had transcended the concept of colored mana to destroy them while some elf literally wielded an entire planes worth of mana as a wrecking ball.
And one of them is still around, she's just taking a vacation in the moon.

Besides, the eldrazi eat mana and warp flesh. The ironic part of phyrexia, is that they still run on mana and are made of "compleated" flesh, so the titans would absolutely ruin the eldrazi.
>>
>>54054096
Sure! Stensia has lovely residences and the local Nobility often holds celebratory feasts to which even local townsfolk is invited. It's got some incredible Wildlife and Sightseeing too.
After all Emmy was a pretty chill gal and angels were gay anyway
>>
Zendikar
Build a house using Eldrazi bones and raise some Pillar field Oxen on the barren wastes...
All I have to worry about is burse tarl.
>>
>>54067129
Taking dirt naps. All but one is dead
>>
>>54068749
T. Vampire
>>
File: Cerberus.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cerberus.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
Is there a plane of Ice and Stone?

Carve myself a Dwarven style hold, big enough for myself and a handful of people, get a pair of pic related, have a good quiet life.

Probably work as a mercenary for money if needed.
>>
>>54070401
Kaldheim
>>
I think Kaladesh is the most likely to have a 4chan-like aether network so probably there.

Also Kaladesh landscapes are incredible and the red/blue lean is perfect.
>>
>>54070104
Have some tact anon.
>>
>>54051899
New Phyrexia

I just want to be COMPLETE.
>>
>>54054480
iirc, magic users in-universe don't really think in terms of colour as much as players do?

Gideon's magic, for example, is treated as completely different to that used by Ajani even though they're both white.

>>54055916
Even with the whole civil war, Kaladesh was basically "the Gatewatch go to the fair" compared to basically every single other set.

>>54059485
Pre-conflux Bant, enjoy living in a world without any real passion or creativity.
Post-conflux, enjoy fighting hordes of dragon zombies.

Personally I'd go to Ravnica. Sure it's not exactly stable, but how much do you think the Simic would pay for genuine interplanar xenofauna? Just find a bunch of gremlins and a sack.
>>
>>54063718
As far as is shown, Bolas divides everything into "Shit I can use" and "Things I'll Eventually Destroy."

He's confirmed to have fucked apart entire inhabited planes at least twice. Three times if you count his involvment in operation: calamari jailbreak. This is within the recent memory of the new-walker crew, most of which are fairly young. Bolas is milennia old.

What services do you offer that the giant nigh-immortal dragon wizard can't provide for himself?
>>
>>54071054
>Introducing Gremlins to Ravnica.
You sick fuck.
>>
>>54071206
Calamari Jailbreak?
Are you referring to the events of Time Spiral?

Which planes did Bolas wreck, exactly?
>>
>>54071715
Anon's talking about Zendikar and how Bolas maniplulated 3 planeswalkers into unwittingly opening up the Eye of Ugin, releasing the Eldrazi.
>>
>>54060957
The roil was a natural part of the plane, a result of the abundant and ever shifting mana that was core to luring the eldrazi to the plane in the first place
>>
>>54062862
Hi Igan
>>
>>54071892
Eh, no, its been explicitly said the roil was a reaction to the eldrazi being trapped there. The metaphor was explicitly was thst it was like a violent sneeze when youre sick.

Of course I suspect the roil will just still be there because its a core part of zendikars identity now and they can just say its a leftover effect.
>>
>>54071206
You're clearly replying to the wrong person because that was my point too.

>>54065267
that has to be the most retarded combination of plans posted here. Free Emrakul is not *that* bad, but you have to realize that after you do that you've lost control.
Resurrecting Yawgmoth will likely start with you dying before you realize that you've succeeded.
>>
>>54071054
>iirc, magic users in-universe don't really think in terms of colour as much as players do?
To a degree. Low level mages may not care about color, but specific color mana is referenced a number of times (at least by nuwalkers), so I assume a mid-level caster or a planeswalker thinks more about their colors, or at least where their pulling their mana from since they'll be using more of it.

And Gideon and Ajani use different types of magic, but fuel it from the same color. They still need a white source of power, be it lands or artifacts or whatever.

>>54071812
Just like how it's never mentioned how royally Nissa fucked her plane, I wonder if Wizards will ever explain why Bolas wanted the Eldrazi out. I'm curious if the reason was thought of years ago with Zendikar, or if the writers will just make something up on the fly to fit into whatever culture they wanted to work with next.

Question out of left field: what kind of tramp stamp would Saheeli have? Asking for a friend.
>>
File: KLD_Mountain_Image_gallery_0.jpg (227KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
KLD_Mountain_Image_gallery_0.jpg
227KB, 1200x675px
>>54074321
I wanna say Saheeli probably has a cool little filigree tramp stamp of some kind, but really I'd want it to be a tramp stamp of Rashimi's planar portal.

Honestly the more I think about it, the more I'd probably just alternate between Kaladesh and Ravnica for my home. Get a summer villa in Kaladesh to relax in out in the countryside so I don't have to deal with all the Ghirapur revolution nonsense, and then keep a townhouse in Ravnica for business and meetings with walkers/clients/rakdos.
>>
We're Portal 1 and 2 set on Dominaria, or a generic fantasy plane? It seems the safest options are the planes that get less attention and creative energy from Wizards lately.

If Portal was a generic plane, it means there's less Phyrexia, less apocalypses, less time bullshit, and less genocide. Not the worst medieval world to visit or live in.
>>
>>54064826
New Consulate is probably WUR, with a focus on the good side of white, rather than WUB, with a focus on the bad side of white.
>>
>>54074549
Filigree or the portal. I like both those ideas. Deciding between a portal and a Kaladesh filigree stamp.

I still maintain Kaladesh is safer than Ravnica by several degrees, but if you can avoid skeleton mind fuckery, getting arrested, and demolition worms either plane is a great choice.
>>
>>54052886
You'd have no chance at the high life as an outsider, except maybe as a curio.
>>
File: 194327-004-60511886.jpg (27KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
194327-004-60511886.jpg
27KB, 346x450px
>>54075178
If you look at the magic set as the winning side's propaganda ("we r good rebelz, #resist evul consulate") and if you consider the historical precedents for these sort of things, the next big Kaladeshi invention will be picrelated
>>
>>54051899
>residence
Weird word.

I`d live on Bant and "Commut" to Ravnica every day.

Oh yeah... Conflux hmn well my home/house would be whatever paradise plane I that can get a house and cheap food from. And I'd "Work" in ravnica.
>>
>>54076543
There's no particular reason to believe that's the case, though. It's not like the cards exist in-setting created by the Gatewatch themselves or something. Honestly, I don't really get why so many people think they're clever insisting fiction written from the perspective of an omniscient narrator "isn't how it REALLY went," because everything has to be edgier and more cynical.
>>
I'd prolly set up my base close to Kithkin. They seem very nice.

I'd try to access the thoughtweft. I imagine it's like joining the Internet or the Firemind, with less autistic posting.
>>
>>54076643
- I don't read magic fiction because you have to be a particular brand of mazo-retard to put yourself through that.
- I read flavor text on cards. Flavor text on cards in Aether Revolt is so cheesy and pompous it reminds me of the Soviet propaganda, not an "omniscient narration". After a significant enough exposure to propaganda of this sort you develop a reflexive repulsion.
- Then, finally, making a historical associations and expecting events to take their most natural course is not 'edgy' or 'cynical' really.

Finally, I don't think that having a more realistic headcanon where the characters act like normal human beings and not like some paragons of people's glorious revolution is in any way inferior than eating what passes for official story these days.
>>
>>54055041
>you see what happened in Sweden last night?
>Sweden!
>>
>>54076955
>I don't read the story, I just read the flavor text and immediately fill in the blanks with the edgiest parts of history.
Explains a lot really.

What use would they have for a guillotine? They already have the worst of the consulate arrested or killed in the fighting and they've pardoned most others because Tezzeret was basically running the show under threat of death and reformed it.
Finally thinking mass executions are "natural and normal" is pretty damn edgy.
>>
>>54074321
>Just like how it's never mentioned how royally Nissa fucked her plane
Half of Nissa's dialogue during BfZ was "I take complete responsibility for this and never should of led Sorin to the Eye"
>>
>>54078658
>immediately fill in the blanks with the edgiest parts of history.
not sure what part of your imagination you pulled that shit for

>They already have the worst of the consulate arrested or killed in the fighting
If the history is any indication, the next step is majority party executing members of minor parties within the winning coalition, usually under pretext of 'siding with the enemy'. The real reasons are: consolidating the power, preventing them from executing you and limiting the number of people who need to be paid off from thin post-revolutionary coffins.

>Finally thinking mass executions are "natural and normal" is pretty damn edgy.
you don't read much history, do you? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Political_and_cultural_purges -- highly recommended to understand what is the next logical steps are after taking the reigns of power via an armed revolt
>>
>>54071054
>iirc, magic users in-universe don't really think in terms of colour as much as players do?
They sort of do, Jace refers to drawing mana from water, while Liliana prefers swamps etc.

There seems to be an understanding of "types" in a sense, but not really "colours" depending on the walker.
>>
>>54074321
>I wonder if Wizards will ever explain why Bolas wanted the Eldrazi out
I think it'd be pretty funny if the reason turned out to be that he wanted to see who would try and stop them. Why? Because what better way is there to find who'll likely oppose your other plans? Let them actually find out about your plans? Fuck no, just loose a few eldritch abominations and see who sticks their neck out.
>>
>>54071054
>>54079180
>>54054480

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/arcana/lorans-smile-2014-10-27

If you want a view of how they see mana in-universe this is the story to read.
>>
File: IMG_7686.jpg (133KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7686.jpg
133KB, 700x500px
>>54079377

Forgot the image.
>>
>>54079377
>>54079398
See this? This is what happens when you have competent writers.
>>
>>54064765
Karn does break a LOT of rules though.
>>
>>54078919
Things end up where they started. Why do you think they're called "revolutions"?
>>
File: tumblr_nt68s5hONN1s2wio8o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt68s5hONN1s2wio8o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>54080224
>Why do you think they're called "revolutions"
thanks, anon, I really appreciate this chuckle
>>
>>54080478
>>54080224
>>54078919
Acknowledged in story a couple of times. Plenty of the Consulate soldiers did nothing wrong and it was mentioned that a few of the rebels definitely would go too far if let off the leash.

Kaladesh block nicely dodged most of the moral ambiguity by making an unstable murderer lead the Consulate. Not even his own subordinates liked him and seemed pretty happy to see him go. I can't name a single character in the block who had ANY personal loyalty to the guy.
>>
WHOM WOULD GUARD SAID HOME??
>>
>>54062871
That's beautiful anon, just.. beautiful.
>>
>>54055221
Je suis aussi français, sort de ta campagne de consanguin et voit par toi même.
>>
I'd go to what's left of Zendikar and get me either a Kor or Kalastria waifu.
>>
>>54079473
I wouldn't just say just competent. The subject matter and direction matters as well. Even a good writer might strain against Modern Wizards's mandate to make "relatable" characters who aren't allows to change and have to stay relatable until their comic book style death or heel turn.

You can make a good character arc out of travelers, moving from world to world, becoming part of an experience and a history other than their own. Star Trek proves that. But it's a whole lot easier to do what used to be done with Dominaria. The Artifact cycle informed Ice Age and stories like this. Those informed Invasion and Mirari, and etc. etc.

That said, this story was good, and thanks >>54079377 for additional lore about magic casting. I wonder how long a mage could keep a creature real.
>>
>>54051899
Knowing very little about any other plane, I pick Ravnica so I can experiment with slimes.
>>
>>54067972
is Kamigawa an infinite distance away from the M:tG plot and Nicol Bolas?
>>
>>54089557
>Bolas
Can't say how far apart they are.

>plot
Pretty sure outside of commander cards and Tamiyo, Wizards isn't going back.
>>
>>54089768
Then no, I need to go EVEN FURTHER. You cannot comprehend the distance I desire between me and anything touched by Wizards.

That being said, if we're being limited in choice by 'settings in MtG' then yes, Kamigawa will probably be my choice.
>>
>>54089830
You are the most right anon.
>>
>>54089886
Up top anon.

That being said, the ONE thing, as a planeswalker, would want from the Wizard's Badtouched Zone is the chance/knowledge/materials to build my own Skyship Weatherlight as to make Zany Planeswalking Party Adventures.
>>
>>54089960
Well they undid the No Plane Portals thing that Time Spiral was suppose to set in stone, so why not? Make a mobile portal or ship and take your friends with you across the infinite.

That being said, you know what a cool set might be? One plane being able to invade another current day, or the fallout of an invasion from 60 years ago when suddenly planeswalking tech shut down and left people stranded on enemy/foreign/unfamiliar worlds.
>>
>>54090349
Spot's open on the insert magical joke ship name here for you bronon.

That would be a fucking awesome set. Hell, a fucking awesome setting. Years of war undone by actions performed far beyond the war's scope changing things forever! That's fucking gold! And best part it would be an isolated setting away from the bullshit happening in the main MtG plotline, so dudes can make shit and not have to worry about it.
Maybe after years of having to deal with not being able to return, the old army integrates into the society they invaded (Because what else are they going to do? Invade with no support?) when suddenly BAM! Portals reactivate and their old country invades the plane again and these few old soldiers and their new families face a new terrifying choice: Fight for their home or fight for their homeland?
>>
>>54090464
>Planar Penetrator
>The NoToMaRo
>USS Blinky
>The Soft Retcon

I feel like if Wizards had spread their superfriends plot line out a bit then less people would care about destroyed planes, boring leads, and plot contrivances to root everything to Bolas or Eldrazi. If we got planes like that one as much or more often than the Planeswalker Plot Planes, a planar portal, Bolas plot, or sudden Eldrazi might carry more weight.

>planar portal tech plane happens
>then planeswalker plot plane
>unrelated plane Chandra visits
>plot
>planar tech plane main characters discover a new plane and fuck up centuries old religion by simply existing
>return to Place We Want To Ruin/Milk
>>
>>54090677
HMS Binky. If its good enough for a good horse, its good enough for a ship.

Agreed but Superfirends is so much easier because you don't have to make up New Shit in your IP. Just spam Superfriends until no one cares (like they do right now), shit out a Crisis event, reset everything and SUPERFRIENDS THEM AGAIN.

Hence why the HMS Binky will be fucking right the hell off and going to explore new and VERY distant planes.
>>
>>54063507
This is an incredibly cute picture, and I'm taking it for my next campaign.
>>
>>54071206
handjobs?
>>
>>54091018
>shit out a Crisis event
Ugh, this is almost the logical conclusion to post-Zendikar Magic, and that saddens me.

>the HMS Binky will be fucking right the hell off
I'll ride with you. Make a stop or two for a Kor or Moonfolk waifu and then let's get the hell away from BolDrazXia.
I'd say stop for some myr pets but we're a little too late.
>>
>>54091678
Here comes the Anti-Monitor or Darksied or Thanos with the serial numbers filed off OH BOY!!!!

The planar horizon t'will be our goal and we will see what lay beyond it.
On a more serious note, imagine how much further that planeswalkers with planar-travel ships must be able to go. If going from one plane to another is a planesWALK, how much more metaphysical distance could a ship get?
>>
>>54092149
Depends on how walking works. I sort of assumed it was more like wormholing to your destination rather than warping there. Do all walkers move at the speed of aether? Can anything "walk" faster than them?

If nothing else it's large amounts of mana the walkers don't have to be using.
>>
>>54092276
>Do all walkers move at the speed of aether? Can anything "walk" faster than them?
Asking the real questions that lead to victories in planeswalker wars here.
> large amounts of mana
do you spend mana to planeswalk?
>>
>>54092344
At least for nuwalkers, I've heard it likened to a spell, which is why planeswalkers will walk to a plane, and then hoof it to the plot. Or at the very least, a level of focus. Honestly, that's probably just to explain why walkers don't blink away from dangerous things more often.
>>
>>54051899

Probably this one, since all the others are filled with something called "Gaywatch". I'd rather not deal with them.
>>
>>54092276
>>54092344
I'm merely assuming on the speed factor, as I cannot imagine that any Planeswalker would be crazy and capable enough to create planeswalking experiments. Though the idea of two Planeswalkers trying to do a race through planes is an amusing one to me IMO....
>>
>>54051899
Ravnica, I'd spend eternity trying to understand metamagic.
>>
>>54051899
id probably live on kaladesh or innistrad, third pick would be ravnica/kamigawa
>>
>>54092396
So I suppose being able to 'walk-beam' yourself back onto your ship could be a major boon.
>>
File: Necromage.jpg (164KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
Necromage.jpg
164KB, 1024x753px
>>54051899
As much as I know these planes are fucked I'd probably choose Innistrad, Alara (Grixis), and Amonkhet. I know Eldrazi, Vamps, and Werewolves are still fucking shit up but I'm still interested with Innistrad the most.

I'd stay because I want to learn necrotech and hybridize it with magic. I'd try to partner with Ludevic, Geralf, and maybe Edgar Markov if he's still into scholary pursuits and not vamp only stuff. I want to study how Eldrazi biology works along with how the Eldrazi infect other biological beings and morph them into hybrid creatures. After unlocking that mystery I would experiment with ways of creating Eldrazi Zombie hybrids or using necrotech along with various corpses from other creatures such as corrupted werewolves and vampires to create a new line of Skabs. If possible I may be able to use the Eldrazi genetic tenacity to overcome the necro barrier and create the closest semblance to true life any Skabaren has ever seen in their creations.

Travelling to Grixis and Amonkhet will allow me to study the methods of zombification that they use and incorporate it into my research. As I travel from plane to plane I would catalog their methods of necromancy so I could bring it back to my main base in Innistrad and share my research with Ludevic and Geralf for a shared project and to advance our continued studies of necrotech. With my studies into zombification and Eldrazi I could unlock several mysteries behind the Blind Eternites and slowly perfect my craft. Even with humanity looking down on Skabaren I would make myself useful by having my creations fight against the remaining Eldrazi hordes and when it comes down to it they would also protect humanity (overall) from the eternal struggle of Vampire/Werewolf predation.

The only place I would fear going to is Mirrodin as Phyrexians while interesting could corrupt my creations with glistening oil and cause my Planeswalker spark to short out.
>>
File: saproling.jpg (111KB, 461x620px) Image search: [Google]
saproling.jpg
111KB, 461x620px
>>54092900
>he wants to research zombies
>not these cuties instead
black mages do it again
>>
File: das-boarding-house.jpg (54KB, 455x450px) Image search: [Google]
das-boarding-house.jpg
54KB, 455x450px
>>54051899
You know, having thought about it, I'll amend what I wanted over here >>54074549 to figure out what I'd want to do as a planeswalker.

I'd start a boarding house in Ravnica. Get a good townhouse a little out of the way of the major guild promenades, put out the word that there's a non-guild affiliated place to stay, and see who shows up. Also put out some covert feelers to let other planeswalkers know it's there
The catch is that part of the rent is stories. I want to hear daring exploits and strange adventures, dangerous creatures and narrow escapes, the whole shebang. Set up the common rooms and kitchen area with knick-knacks from all the planes I've been, or gifts dropped off, stock the kitchen with everything from grilled baloth to Eganjo rice, and make sure there's a place in Ravnica where you can go and not have to deal with the Guilds for a bit.

Also keep a villa in Kaladesh in the event that I need to bug the fuck out.
>>
>>54066119
SARKHAN OUT
REEEEE
>>
>>54051899
I'd probably actually go with Zendikar.
With the Eldrazi gone it's one big Safari once again.
Even the Vampires have learned how to play nice.
Plus it's got floating islands, and I could probably tie a few Hedrons together and make myself a island-base.

Just got to watch out for the Roil.
>>
Inistrad is my destination. Ever since I was a wee neckbeard cringing at hammer horror, I've wanted to face the nasty griblies of the night and pit man's will against inhuman might. Going to a place where the personification of hope died seems like a good starting point before heading to Ulgrotha.

Maybe try and help out this guy >>54093346 on my off days. Someone could probably find a use for Somberwald mushrooms and purple squirming flesh.
>>
>>54094665
Somberwald 'shrooms are just the beginning. I figure a Craterhoof steak would be chock full of delicious green mana, and I'd love to see what Skaberen could come up with for cooking it.

Plus, I bet the Dronepack would absolutely hate mizzium lightning throwers.
>>
>>54094665
Going full Abraham Van Hellsing, bro?
>>
File: RIP.png (413KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
413KB, 600x340px
>>54051899
>Become planeswalker
>mfw I pretty much only play dredge
Fug. Hopefully I don't get to be a dredge mage lmao who I'm kidding, I'm going to work into killing every fucking white mana shit in ravnika.
>>
>>54096005
You golgari guys make saprolings too, so you're alright in my book.
>>
>>54096025
One of my most hated things is that Golgari Mossdogs don't have the fungus type. I want them to be my mushroomfriends!
>>
>>54051899
I'm not telling you, Niv Mizzet! You're just building a list so you can capture and experiment on all these guys.
>>
>>54067972
What plane Homelands was located on? It was so shitty expansion that everyone is trying to forget it ever existed.
>>
>>54097027
Ulgrotha. It's a weird place.
>>
>>54062871
>Nicol Bolas is about to finish the Gatewatch after wrecking them in Amonkhet.
>A single screaming man falls out of the sky and kicks him in the metal egg thing between his horns.
>A massive explosion throws the wrecked Gatewatch across the multiverse.
>Bolas isn't heard from for months or even years of real time.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.