[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that chadmarines are around, what's gonna happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown.jpg (8KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
8KB, 265x190px
So now that chadmarines are around, what's gonna happen to the Legion of the Damned, sculpt-wise?

Are they gonna keep the models around?
Are they gonna re-do them and make them bighuge too? I guess they could justify it with the old 1st edition lore (they're infected by a warp curse that's kind of like Nurgle's rot so it makes them super-tough and crazy and eventually kills them) but I hope they don't do anything dumb like give them mkX armor.
>>
>>54049587
I don't think there's any fluff way they could get Primaris Marines to the Legion.

And I hope they won't: the Legion will look even more badass when they're the only short ones around.
>>
>>54049681

Fire Hawks geneseed seems cursed to get them fucked over. Around the same time their Star Fortress got sucked into the warp, the only member they had seconded in the Deathwatch was called into the Omega Vault. As soon as he entered, the doors slammed shut, and there has been no sign of that missing marine in any of the following openings.

Could be that Cawl didn't know their true origins, and made a whole Chapter's worth of Fire Hawks from geneseed stocks. He is implied to have been tampering with geneseed he really shouldn't. Shortly after their entrance onto the Galactic scene, they disappear into the Warp, and are soon found among the ranks of the Legion of the Damned.
>>
>>54049587
The new sculpt would just be larger, more deathwatch sized, and wouldn't really stand out. The primaris founding will be forgotten come next edition anyway as every chapter will be 99% primaris, so rescaling existing kits without reason isn't out of bounds.
>>
The Legion of the Damned are just Imperial Daemons anyway, so I don't see why they couldn't increase to Primaris-sized if they needed to.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.