[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just told my girl today about the dream I had were she was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Slime_ad67e0_5861165.jpg (114KB, 850x768px) Image search: [Google]
Slime_ad67e0_5861165.jpg
114KB, 850x768px
Just told my girl today about the dream I had were she was a slime girl and suddenly she decided that the swashbuckler/cavalier she was going to play in my next session will instead be an ochremancer:
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Ochremancer_(3.5e_Class)
(with some fixes, like the sludge bomb progression being more like the warlock's eldritch blast)

Is she planing to magical realm or just making fun of me? Should I refuse her character? I kinda liked the homebrew.
>>
Unless the game is just between you two I'd keep the bedroom out of the game.
>>
>>54044001
Living the dream, huh Anon?
>>
Obviously you are just posting this comment because you are happy about situation but the honest answer is you have to go with it. If you turn her down she might see it as a sign of weakness and lack of confidence (is she making fun of me better not take any risks, can't handle that)

If it is just you both playing then go sexual, remember for women sex is mostly in the mind it's stupid but could be a big turn in for her. Hell just spending time alone with her is probbably getting her half way there.
>>
File: 1492136823706.png (167KB, 800x264px)
1492136823706.png
167KB, 800x264px
>>54044001
>This post
>They play 3.5

Hmm.
>>
>>54044001
She should play a Swalot and you can be her trainer.
>>
Jesus Christ.
>>
I just can't get behind this fetish. It would be like fucking a pudding cup
>>
>>54045679
blue board buddy
>>
>>54045679
You are aware this is a christian board right?
>>
>>54045806
>>54045818
What does that have to do with the thread?
>>
>>54044001
EPIC BLOG, /B/RO
>>
>>54044001
Go with it, but prepare yourself and be ready to roll with it if it's a joke. Don't get butthurt, smile through it even if you feel like crying.

But hopefully it isn't a trap, and you just got a perfect, 10/10 dream girl.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.