[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they or any other 21st founding chapter be getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Legionnaire_of_the_damned.jpg (174KB, 660x959px) Image search: [Google]
Legionnaire_of_the_damned.jpg
174KB, 660x959px
Will they or any other 21st founding chapter be getting Primaris marines?
>>
i dunno if they'd need to. just take the ywt-to-be-released reavers and use their helmets on regular primaris. skull faced primaris, close enough.
>>
I doubt it. Most of them no longer exist or have gone renegade, and even the cursed founding chapters who are still loyalist would be the last in the queue to receive shiny new Primaris marines, especially due to the risks presented by their geneseed corruption.

Then again? It'd be kinda cool to see the Primaris have their own Cursed Founding equivalent. A few dud batches with weird traits of some kind or another.

I did always like the cursed founding chapters. The Minotaur's and the Sons of Antaeus especially.
>>
>>54043917
Aren't the legion of the damned the daemons of the emperor?
>>
Girlyman is intending of ressing fallen chapters using P-marines. So yes.
>>
>>54043990

Angelic manifestations have been confirmed as Imperial Demons, but the LotD could count too.
>>
>>54043990
No, they reproduce by spreading their sickness to other dying marines.

Beneath their masks they are so deformed and mutated that a Dark Eldar got a heart attack when he saw one unhelmeted
>>
>>54043990
Its a possibility, personally I think all the theories presented in their codex are true. They are the remnants of the Fire Hawks that have somehow ascended through sheer will to some sort of warp being status that are now attracting other dead astartes to join the ranks of the legion.
>>
>>54044005
Oh I gotcha.
>>54044006
Jaysus. I hope they do get Primed then since Primaris marines can die and all that.
>>
>>54044040
I had just assumed they were the souls of marines the Emperor brought back to fight for him. Like the figures he summons in fir from his sword in MoM
>>
>>54044040
Hope so.
Weirder shit has happened. Atleast they're one of the few lights in this dark imperium.
>>
>>54043917
Have the Legion even been mentioned in any recent lore?
>>
>>54044354
Yes, they appeared a lot in GS
>>
>>54044529
Huh never heard anything about that.

Guess that's what I get for not actually reading GS.

Any neat highlights?
>>
>>54043917

I've always figured LotD where just a group of team killing Malal worshipers, the stories are the folks they've assisted desperately trying to avoid blamming by the Inquisition for not killing the heretics.
>>
>>54043990
The last LotD made several interpretations possible, this one among them yes. It's the one I prefer. Having their inception in the Fire Hawks fate, but then turning into Humanity's demons, smowly growing as the Emperor's divinity becomes less and less disputable through the worship of billions of souls.
>>
>>54044621
Defending thr Phalanx against Bela'kor, helping fight Chaos on Cadia.
Get the 1st GS book in the general's mega.
>>
File: 1484959624958.png (361KB, 1920x2404px)
1484959624958.png
361KB, 1920x2404px
>>54044621
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.