[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we have any idea what Blood Angels successor primaris chapters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9723.jpg (208KB, 1119x1483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9723.jpg
208KB, 1119x1483px
Do we have any idea what Blood Angels successor primaris chapters will be like?

Are death company and sanguinary guard primaris a thing? And do they have the genetic curses?

Personally I like to imagine them as being like the pre-Heresy blood angels legion. Pic related - the schemes are very similar.
>>
File: 21150_540.jpg (100KB, 367x550px) Image search: [Google]
21150_540.jpg
100KB, 367x550px
>>
>>54043389
The better question is how are the Primaris marines going to fit in with any of the Blood Angels and their successors? Would most of the chads be able to put up with those depressed psychos?
>>
Primaris have no genetic deviations, so no death company and no blood rage
>>
>>54043509

Maybe they have Death Company as a 'symbolic' thing?

Also, it would be cool if they were like the Heresy-era legion. Red and black pretty marines with isolated cases of Red Thirst starting to pop up.
>>
>>54043539
>Maybe they have Death Company as a 'symbolic' thing?
Sure, anon. Just paint your Immortan Joe Chadmarine squads in Death Company colors. Mechanically they wouldn't be any different, though.
>>
>>54043624

I still can't decide between a Blood Angels successor or Red Scorpions for my chadmarines. Grey and red both look really good on them.
>>
>>54043491

Their geneseed is still derived from their Primarch. Nobody knows quite how the visions affect the geneseed hosts, though. Even new successors who were far removed from their parent chapter eventually succumb to the visions, either over time or as a result of dramatic cultural changes in-chapter.

So eventually, even the Primaris Blood Angels will succumb to the black rage.
>>
They need to mutate wings
>>
>>54043861
You'd think the Black Rage would be something Cawl would specifically try to fix.
>>
>>54043980
Idk man i mean the Black Rage cause a marine to turn into an even bigger killing machine than he already was. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to keep it?
>>
>>54043389
You're overthinking something that GW has put absolutely no thought into
>>
>>54043980
Don't the BAngles keep a pretty tight lid on "The Flaw"
>>
>>54043677
>Red Scorpions
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54043509
If they start drinking Crobulo's secret sauce, they'll go batty.
>>
>>54043469
Void Unicorns
Rift Prancers
Steeds of Sanguinius
Sanguinistallions
Murdersteeds
>>
>>54043980
Cawl tells Guilliman in Dark Imperium that he thinks the flaw can be eliminated or reduced if Guilliman will let him experiment with it.

Rowboat said no.
>>
>>54044906
What's wrong with the Red Scorpions?
>>
>>54046121
Autists reeeeing over Forge World, probably.
>>
>>54043980
Cawl's not really the super-expert in psychic fuckery as he is with biology, which is primarily what the Black Rage came from, he thinks he can do it but it'd take more time and resources than the flaws he already removed and/or suppressed from the other Primaris.

Still waiting for a new batch of geneseed flaws to inexplicably appear.
>>
File: IMG_9545.jpg (211KB, 1163x1590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9545.jpg
211KB, 1163x1590px
>>54046771

*extracts your progenoid gland*
>>
>>54046792

The Black Thirst is actually a chaotic curse, good luck Cawl
>>
>>54043509
The Red Thirst and Black Rage are not purely genetic.
>>
>>54046056
Cawl tells Guilliman that the Blood Angels and Space Wolves are working as intended and that he wouldn't fix them.
>>
>>54046806
Red Thrist and Black Rage are not the same, though depending on how HH novels end this could change.
Neither of them is a curse. Red Thrist is an unnatural appetite for blood (or even human meat in the worst cases if Bloodquest is still canon), related to the mutations of the omophaega. Note that it used to be that space marines from at least BA could obtain knowledge by eating pieces of brains (Bloodquest graphical novel).
The Black Rage is the commonly irreversible frenzied state where BA and successors are consumed by pain and visions saguinius last moments in the vengeful spirit. It boosts them to stupid levels (they were the first unit to ever have both FnP and furious assault in 2nd), but as they are just mindless berserkers, they get a black paintjob in the armor and are inducted into the Death Company.
>>
>>54046792
No, he said that he'd already removed them all, including the Red Thirst/Black Rage, the Space Wolves' dependence on recruits from Fenris and the Wulfen mutation, and so on and so forth.

On a meta level, this is basically a transparent excuse for being able to port the exact same squads of Primaris Marines into every Space Marine chapter without needing to fiddle with the variant Chapters variant rules.
>>
File: IMG_9733.jpg (679KB, 2272x2947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9733.jpg
679KB, 2272x2947px
>>54043389

Hopefully they'd look something like this, or else I'm screwed
>>
>>54047594
>mk4 legion helmet

Why?
>>
>>54047612
Probably because it looks good.
>>
>>54043389
Assuming loyal cursed founding chapters will eventually get P-marines, the Sons of Antaeus pose a similar problem. They're as tall as Primaris marines by default already. so would a Primaris of the Antaeus chapter be taller or would they be indistinguishable?
>>
>>54046915
>muh red flavored deus ex smurfs have a warp affliction

better hide that quick
>>
>>54043861
>>54043491
>>54043980
>>54044159

Ah yes, the Cursed 21st founding was a stellar example of trying to fix the geneseed flaws.
>>
>>54047612
Because why not? It's not like they can't wear something on their head.
>>
>>54047594

Is it possible to swap out their pauldrons?
>>
>>54052402
Yes. Heads and Shoulder Pads are fully compatible between Primaris and Manlet Marines.
>>
>>54052402

For the current ones, no. For the multi-part ones that will come out later, yes.
>>
>>54052715

So should I just wait for the new models to come out?
>>
>>54043944
Primaris don't suffer geneseed mutation anon.
>>
>>54044159
Chaplains have to put down Black Rage marines after their battle.

When they get found to have fallen to BR they get sent to Death Company to die funny enough. One last battle, whether they win or lose.
>>
>>54052875

That's what I'm doing. The current ones are really cheap on eBay though and if you like the poses, you should get them. Just be aware the poses are set in 1-2 variants only, unless you slice the pegs off the heads and arms.

I'm personally waiting for the multi-part Hellblasters (with an Intercessor leg swap) and multi-part Reivers..

Fucking GW keeps insisting on putting out snapfit starters first.
>>
>>54052935
>Chaplains have to put down Black Rage marines after their battle.
I always thought they died after their psychotic breakdown ended.
>>
>>54043389

I wanted to do these guys, but I'm worried GW will produce a heap of fluff and it'll be inconsistent with what I have
>>
>>54055079
Then do something slightly different.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.