[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/, /mu/tant here. Longtime D&D/Pathfinder player,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: CultistArt.jpg (30KB, 354x246px) Image search: [Google]
CultistArt.jpg
30KB, 354x246px
Hey /tg/, /mu/tant here. Longtime D&D/Pathfinder player, but I've never DM'd before. For the past few sessions, our GM has been telling us how much he would like one of us to run a short, 2-3 session campaign, with one-off characters, so he could get a chance to be a player. I think I have a pretty good idea for the story, but I'm kinda short on details and specifics. I was thinking, it would kind of be like the Wicker Man: the players are sent to an island where a girl has been taken by a cult, and follow a trail of clues, leading to finding that she is to be the annual sacrifice. However, there would be a twist: if they choose to stop the ritual, it would turn out that they were actually using the sacrifices to power a portal to stop eldritch horrors from spilling in from the void and causing the end of the world. And then, for reasons I haven't figured out yet, the PC's would have to choose which among their ranks would be the sacrifice; or, alternatively, they could not sacrifice anyone, and let the world end, like Cabin in the Woods. What do you think? Too derivative and cliche? Any story ideas?
>>
http://thealexandrian.net/gamemastery-101
>>
>>54042533
You'd probably have a better chance at asking a general like /pfg/ (or /pgg/, whatever they're calling it now). And lurk more.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.