[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought another player's character was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 3b1.png (55KB, 608x256px) Image search: [Google]
3b1.png
55KB, 608x256px
Have you ever thought another player's character was going to be bad, then it turned out to be good?
>>
Pic unrelated?
>>
>>54041543
When he says "deeds" he definitely means all the times everyone jacked off to her, right?
>>
>>54041675

No shame in my game.
>>
>>54041543

Frequently. One of my favorite aspects of TTRPG is the capacity of the other players to surprise me in interesting ways. A lot of characters that I'd assumed would bring nothing new to the table ended up downright impressing me.
>>
File: EvilVizier.png (57KB, 1549x401px) Image search: [Google]
EvilVizier.png
57KB, 1549x401px
>>54041543
>>
File: 1452205781784.jpg (51KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1452205781784.jpg
51KB, 434x428px
>VTR game
>deadly serious fucking intrigue in Las Vegas
>being playing fresh neonates
>playing a marine force recon fallujah vet embraced by an Azerkatil who needs backup against all this fucking intrigue
>campaign is basically us trying to survive a shadow war plot by a very powerful sect of Crone against the Invic prince
>naturally the GM lets us all know just how fucked we are by making the game super goddamn deadly

>Insert problem character
>an anarchist college kid embraced as a practical joke (and something of a human bomb) by a drifter vamp who wanted to stir the pot
>typical fucking lolrandumb character who builds his own bombs and doesn't understand rp'ing fear.

>by the midpoint of the campaign, the group has decided to rally behind the guy because hes super lucky in surviving reprisals
>becomes almost telepathic in guessing the GM's attempts to fuck him (and by extension, us) over.
>becomes the rallying point for the Carthians in the city
>was never planned by the GM - GM actually gets pissed
>Just as Planned by the PC
>Becomes a natural extension of my own intrigue as he causes so much political havoc that I can do wetwork without notice
>actually one of the most useful characters in the whole party
>GM finally able to checkmate him into a corner and the PC has to allahu ackbar himself
>so utterly wrecks the Crone plot, Invic powerbase, and Carthian focus, that consequences will never be the same
>Las Vegas becomes our playground
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.