[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I look out the window >But you're in the Warp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Frontispiece_Chapter-IFS.jpg (642KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Frontispiece_Chapter-IFS.jpg
642KB, 720x1080px
>I look out the window
>But you're in the Warp
>You heard me
>>
>>54040005
>make a Fear test with a -30 penalty
>take a -10 penalty to all tests for the duration of the Warp voyage if you fail
>take 1d5 Insanity points and 3 Corruption points if you fail by 30 or more
>>
Rolled 42 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>54040276
Alright, but since it's specifically a Fear test I get a +10 to resist its effects.
>>
>>54040276
It's okay to just outright give insanity and corruption for something like that, succeed or fail.
>>
>>54040005
>You heard me
>Not "I look out the window, motherfucker."

You had one job.
>>
>>54040005
I actually did this in my very first Rogue Trader campaign. And rolled a 1
>>
>>54040005
>I open the window.
>But you're in the Warp
>I open the window.
>>
>>54040005
>I lower the Gellar field and cry out Slaanesh's name as I smear the Astropath's psychically-impregnated smegma all over my body, rubbing it deep into my eyes and anus
>But you're in the Warp
>Good point, I look out the window first
>>
>>54040005

> Make a Tech Use test to override the locks on the shutters which are there to prevent retarded people from opening them while in the warp. I'll give you a +10 since you've had a bit of experience with the idiosyncrasies of this vessel.

> 3 degrees of success.

> No problem. While you're working on a new character, the rest of you hear an 'all hands' call from the bridge; but it's just a cacophony of screaming and incomprehensible sounds. Willpower checks all around, please; standard bonuses if you have any resistance to insanity.
>>
>>54040619
Those are literally the rules for looking out a window during a Warp voyage. I just looked them up before posting it.
>>
>>54040276
Come off it, Gaunt could look at the warp and even knew some officers like him who it helped to calm down.
>>
>>54040912
>Abnett
>knowing the lore

Abnett thinks Kabalite Warriors use gunpowder weapons and that regular pleb Imperial civilians own landspeeders.
>>
>>54040912
Well, yea; there are a LOT of inconsistencies in the lore; especially when novels are considered.
>>
>>54040912
>Come off it, Gaunt could look at the warp and even knew some officers like him who it helped to calm down.
Clearly, he has the Fearless talent. If you're immune to Fear Tests, you don't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>54040999
The Universe is a big place. Also, the first Gaunt's Ghosts books were written around the time of 3rd Edition just coming in.
>>
>>54040658

One of my players did the same. Captain was a bit (a lot) dense both IC and OOC.
*rolls the 1*
"Huh. I don't see what the big deal is. It like a painting or something with hidden meaning?"
>>
>>54040005
I loudly announce, "WARP, I AM IN YOU!"
>>
>>54040005
never skip head day
>>
>>54041039
I still make players take fear tests for warp shit. Mostly to see if they gain corruption and insanity. They're fearless, not incorruptible or, necessarily, sane.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.