[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/ can i get a bit of help here? I want to make a deck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Hey /tg/ can i get a bit of help here? I want to make a deck that is centric to the green spirits of the kamigawa deck. I don't know if i should be mana ramping them or something else. What are some good support cards to aide these spooky green specters?
>>
One fun trick from that block is
Green Zubera + Verdant Growth + sac engine = 2+3+4+5 spirits

You kill a zubera, get a token, tutor for a zubera, kill that zubera, get 2 tokens, repeat

This is helpful for generating a bunch of spirits for spirit-related triggers, or just feeding all the tokens and zuberas into a Fallen Angel or nantuko husk or Ashnods Altar
>>
>>54039872
verdant succession not verdant growth, sorry
>>
>>54039872
ok besides those named for a mono green spirit deck what else should i do?
>>
>>54039946
i don't know, what do you want to do?
Are you only playing cards in the kamigawa block?
Are you trying to stick to mono green?
Who are you playing against?
ffs
>>
>>54040018
my bad i should be more specific. im ok with other green spirits being in the deck but kamigawa is prefered. I am indeed sticking to mono green and i don't really have any specific person to run it against in mind.
>>
>>54039872
sorry im new to magic is sac engine a card?
>>
>>54037750
Steve is p.g
>>
File: 274.jpg (66KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
274.jpg
66KB, 312x445px
>>54040199
something you can sacrifice your creatures to, preferably to your benefit, and without activation cost.
>>
>>54040308
ok and with this mana im guessing i can summon powerhouses like patron of the ororchi or final judgement?
>>
File: bby mars.jpg (67KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
bby mars.jpg
67KB, 423x600px
>>54040240
what are you trying to tell me anon?
>>
>>54039872
+ Birthing Pod
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/green-spirits-of-kamigawa/
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-green-kamigawa-spirits/
http://www.starcitygames.com/article/8174_We-ve-Got-Spirits--Yes-We-Do---We-ve-Got-Spirits--How-About-You-.html
>>
>>54040759
bless you anon. ill tweak it for originality but thank you
>>
>>54039872

Actually, the ability doesn't count the number of Zubera that dies until it resolves. So Sac a Zub, put the Zub trigger on the stack, then the Succession trigger. Let the Succession trigger resolve, but not the Zub's. Repeat for so that you sac all four Zubs, and have the four Zub triggers on the stack. Then, you'd get 16 Spirit tokens as all four Zubs triggers see that fur Zubs died.
>>
>>54040650
Sakura Tribe Elder
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.