[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of your favorite /tg/ related character. Got one? Good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: race_creation.gif (3MB, 347x281px) Image search: [Google]
race_creation.gif
3MB, 347x281px
Think of your favorite /tg/ related character. Got one? Good.

Now think of your favorite /tg/ related PC you've played. Got one? Good.

Some interdimensional universe hopping evil entity is threatening to destroy everything. This can only be stopped by the character and PC you picked fulfilling an ancient prophecy by getting married and conceiving The One True Hero who will grow up to fight and defeat the evil entity. Do they both go along with it? Or is everything they both know and care about wind up being destroyed?
>>
>>54030044
>Elminster
>Tok, a half Drow half Duergar psychic rogue.

As long as he keeps being her sugar daddy, then I don't see any reason why this wouldn't work.
>>
>>54030044

Ribbon just got knocked up by a meme build. The universe is safe but /tg/ may not survive.
>>
>>54030363
what
>>
>>54030363
Who is Ribbon and what is a meme build?
>>
>>54030044

He'd probably do it. The world is where he keeps his stuff.
>>
>>54030044

My character is not interested in a sexual relation but would be capable of fulfilling his end of that bargain. He might not be a great husband as he is nonsexual and nonromantic but he would make it a point to raise his child the best he could and teach him about dream traveling and meditation.
>>
>>54032441
>>54032738
Come on anon, at least give us some names.
>>
>>54030044
>Old Man Henderson
>Westaboo samurai who doesn't play by any rules save his own moral code

God help us all. Knowing both of them, the samurai probably WOULD get pregnant somehow.
>>
>>54030044
I wound up with Horus and my Khornate berserker. Neither of them really have any incentive to gay fuck and then get mpreg in order to conceive a child who will turn against them.
>>
>>54030044
>Stannis Baratheon
>my half-Orc barbarian

...Well they're both dudes so that's going to be a real pickle to solve
>>
>>54030044
>Conan the Barbarian
>Talorn the ultimate Don-Quixote level Paladin

Um. There may be a fight as to who wears the girdle of femininity to get this ball rolling...
>>
>Los Tiburon
>Human Paladin, oath of devotion, horseback optimized with 5 wis

I can see them getting along splendidly, and the group did just find a belt of genderswap

I think it could work
>>
File: 1469997598599.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469997598599.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>Lina Inverse
>A witch hunting, magic hating, sorcerer slaying ranger
No, probably not. He really, really hates magic.
>>
>>54030044
>the detective from that one CoC story with the moving bodies
>Finnish Stand user Jonna Joukahainen and her stand, [Sunset Cage].

Jonna's stand could trap the entity indefinitely, especially if the detective went off and tossed one of the keys into a volcano or something. And then the detective would get the whole debacle relayed to proper authorities through cold logic and quick thinking.
>>
>>54030044
>Drizzt and an amnesiac Vistana cleric
It might be pretty awkward, but she'd try to make it work.
>>
>>54030044
Ra the sun god, and a dickhead rouge, I see things not going well
>>
>>54030044
>Kharn the Betrayer
>Voss the Shattered. Basically slightly-more-sane Not!Krogan, Undivided version of Kharn, but with a jetpack, cybernetic arm with built in automatic shotgun, and a Thunder Shield.

I think they just seek out the evil entity and murder it to double death...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.