[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Vindicare joins a massive masked ball to elimitate his/ her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m6xf14x5GD1r4nmedo1_500.jpg (31KB, 480x192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6xf14x5GD1r4nmedo1_500.jpg
31KB, 480x192px
1, To id and eliminate all targets (with extreme prejudice), to avoid the security and the many bodyguards.

2, To get hold of some classified documents.

3, reach extraction, in whatever way possible.

How would this scenario hold up in Inquisitor? Or would a severely altered/ home brewed version of Execution force work?
>>
>>54023537
>Masked ball
>Sending a sniper
>Not sending the literal shapeshifter designed to infiltrate such high society events

I mean, I guess a Vindicaire could if they're the only one available, but theres gonna be a lot more panic and dead guards
>>
>>54023537

Why the fuck is a Vindicare doing that? That's a job for Callidus, Venenum or Vanus.
>>
As I thought out the scenario, I decided that the targets had a sudden change of plans due to the death of colleague (by sniper fire).

Coupled with the fact that Vindicare's, while certainly not on a par with Callidus in terms of infiltration would probably be able to infiltrate a ball in some capacity. At the very least, by pretending to be a member of staff trying to keep everything running (bar staff or something equally "invisible") .

Besides sending another assassin might be to late for the Imperium, and avoid all out war or possibly worse.
>>
>>54023712
It'd still be pretty trivial for a Vindicaire, just a waste of his talents. He's less likely to disguise and more just use his ability to stealth and 360 noscope everything to just sneak in, grab the documents first, and then instakill every guard and person on his list of targets.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.