[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here like bone? You think you could run a game in it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0440.jpg (38KB, 250x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
38KB, 250x385px
Anyone here like bone? You think you could run a game in it?

What is /tg/ reading right now?
>>
>>54021105
I don't like Thorn much, but otherwise it was a pretty good comic to read through.

I'm reading Praedor right now. It's good.
>>
May I nominate fone bone for /ourguy/?

>immediately falls in love with someone with a vastly different biology
>reads moby dick a ton, a hobby which his family and friends view as weird and boring
>gets thrusted into a fantasy situation, rolls with it.
>>
I love this comic, it's something that's stuck with me since I was a kid and read it in Disney Adventures. I reread it once every other year.

You could probably run a game in it - would you set it before or after the events of the book? I think exploring Pawa would be cool too.
>>
I remember this comic in middle school. Too bad the sequel to the series got the "we want kids to read books and not comic books" treatment so I felt duped when I open the first of the new series and it's just words.

Right now I'm re-reading Dune because I actually understand the plot now
>>
>>54023176
You guys think the new dune movie is going to be good?
>>54021129
Thorn is kind of a Mary Sue character, as she vastly surpasses everyone's power level, but she isn't adored by everyone and has some flaws, making her an ok character
>>
>>54023029
> Discovering Bone in Disney Adventures
Mah nigga.
>>
>>54023364
I hope it's good but I also hope that I won't die a virgin and I know that's not going to happen
>>
>>54023398
I still prefer the B&W omnibus version though - Smith's line art is just SO fucking GOOD I don't need color to see what he's doing.

DA used to be the shit, man.
>>
>>54023364
>You guys think the new dune movie is going to be good?
Is it actually being made, or is just the "we're gonna be making a movie soon, promise" thing that they've been doing for many years now?

And is it just one movie? Because you can't even begin to do Dune justice in one movie and I'm not sure why you'd even try. There's just too much to cover. The book, itself, is split into three sections, and a LotR-style trilogy seems appropriate given the amount of material, so they should really do that.
>>
I'm reading Nod. Book about a world in which no one can sleep. The apocalypse ensues.

Bone is great. I'd run it in Gurps or something probably
>>
>>54021105
I dunno, it's a cool comic but I don't know if the setting is good for your average game. It's too comfy.
>>
>>54023440
Hire a hooker if you feel that way, people a lot more suceful and interesting than you do that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.