[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So as I was saying, if for any reason the zone from Stalker was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: stalker_cosplay_4_by_tassadarh.jpg (208KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stalker_cosplay_4_by_tassadarh.jpg
208KB, 900x1200px
So as I was saying, if for any reason the zone from Stalker was in a random place in your setting what would the reaction of the people there be?
>>
"fucking gods are at it again"
>>
>>54007680
>Finally, somewhere nice to live!
>>
Most likely people would be flocking to it try and harness its magical energies to sell or to use for themselves.

Then actual wizards and shit show up and claim it all for themselves, maybe making a strong headquarters for magical research
>>
>>54007680
>Shadowrun with more Cheeki Breeki.
I am ok with this.
/k/ube Mentor Spirit when?
>>
>>54007680
Just your average day in Alpha Complex.
>>
>>54007680
Just gets blamed on the militaristic magocracy's elite. Said magocracy's non-magical lower classes deal with it as they deal with the rest of the elite's bullshit "field experiments." Border between them and one of their neighbors is already basically the Zone.
>>
Why did you make two threads

>>54005655
>>
>>54007680
>Did you hear? The Nefilims created new Unquiet Lands!
>Are you sure? Aren't you mistaking it for the old one expanding and contracting again?
>No, no! This one is far away from it.
>Well, the locals better get ready for one of the Yaga sisters to pass by. And I hope the Golden Holy Eagle burns it down.
>>
Either there's another Zone in the world, or there is a Double Zone inside the existing Zone.
>>
File: bonfire_by_zenarion-d87lxom.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bonfire_by_zenarion-d87lxom.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>54007680
"It's an improvement."
>>
>>54007680
>Oh, the dark lands are spreaiding their corruption...Well... Fuck Borbarad and Fuck the Nameless One.
>>
Mass exodus of people to this area of relatively safety.

Are there feral Godzillas, composite gelatinous cubes the size of castles, or hill sized masses of tentacles and maws in The Zone?

No. No there is not. There is a pest problem, a bit of anomalous shit and slightly too much radiation, this is true. But the pests will not survive the people, the anomalies tend not to wander and dying age 50 from radiation is a luxury compared to the shit outside this Promised Land.

Also so much unclaimed and already purified metal lying around.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.