[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nowadays enemy women are pretty common, but do you use children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Nowadays enemy women are pretty common, but do you use children enemies? Do you let children die in your games?
>>
File: DXWhatashame.jpg (9KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
DXWhatashame.jpg
9KB, 178x178px
Oh, geasa no. Not that I have a problem with the idea (I mean, you drop into the middle of an African civil war, you're going to be capping 9-year-olds with AK47s, no two ways about it) but because my players would mutiny for being "too edgy" or "not cool, man."
>>
>>54003511
I generally don't run the sort of setting where this is a common problem (even though it potentially should be, but that's just not how many people experience it). But I did play a character in one game who killed a child.

He was an African mercenary and our mercenary team was infiltrating the home of a Mogadishu warlord. Our plan was to go in silently, take the shit we were looking for, and get out without anyone waking up. But the GM confronted us with one obstacle right away: The daughter of said warlord wandering the home's hall with a glass of water in her hand. Two other team members tried to convince her to be quiet, but my dude (a grizzled veteran of multiple African wars) knew that shit wasn't going to work, so he shot her without argument (we were young and had a poor understanding of suppressed firearms). I think the other players thought I crossed some kind of line. Some of their characters surely did.

In the end, it was a moot point, too. The job went loud when the warlord's flunky was using his boss' computer to choke the chicken, and he started shooting at us with his goldplated Desert Eagle the moment we walked in. So we went to town, blew up the garrison outside, placed explosives to cover our tracks and kill everyone left, and exfiltrated by chopper.

Still one of the most entertaining failures I've ever had in a campaign. Shame it didn't go anywhere after that first mission.
>>
>>54003511
Always have and always will.
>>
>>54003511
I've used child enemies before. Well, "child" might be pushing it. They're almost always treated as having the agency of adults, like a 12-year-old musketeer in a volunteer militia or an 11-year-old cult priestess channeling the power of a dragon soul. I guess I treat them more like small adults than children. I'd let them die if my players used lethal force against them, but they never do. "We're not child-murderers." they say, which is something I can respect.
>>
File: XoWKbqi.gif (165KB, 620x446px) Image search: [Google]
XoWKbqi.gif
165KB, 620x446px
>>54003511
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.