[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The goddess goes mad, and forces all kingdoms to obey her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498413637738.jpg (235KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1498413637738.jpg
235KB, 760x596px
>The goddess goes mad, and forces all kingdoms to obey her insane decrees on threat of destruction. All agree, but will otherwise be allowed to do as they please
>The first decree is that power shall go to the youngest female in the royal line capable of passing kindergarten
What happens?
>>
>>54000881
Kindergarten is re-defined to higher passing age.
>>
>>54000881
You could have just posted the comic without any convoluted pretext for a thread, you know.
>>
File: wat.jpg (47KB, 650x395px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
47KB, 650x395px
>>54000881
>>
>>54000881
Sounds like just another day in Menzoberranzan.
>>
>>54000940
Actually, no, they shouldn't.
If they just wanted to discuss the comic, they could just go to /co/.
>>
>>54002040
This

>>54000940
/tg/ requires a complicated narrative for a thread to get off the ground.
>>
>>54000881
The child gets used and manipulated by the adults because she has barely any understanding of her position.

This isn't anything original, can't name the country but ye olde christian kingdom thought that they could get an extra pure king if they put a child on the throne, kid wound up used by his advisors to do all kinds of corrupt shit.
>>
>>54002091
As in, OP shouldn't have made this thread to begin with.
>>
>>54002091
I see what you did there
>>
>>54002040
Choke on a rancid chode.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.