[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZOGGIT: REPER-CUZZINS OF MUCKIN' ABOUT Gitkrumpa waited.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: ork burna boy.jpg (229KB, 855x855px) Image search: [Google]
ork burna boy.jpg
229KB, 855x855px
ZOGGIT: REPER-CUZZINS OF MUCKIN' ABOUT
Gitkrumpa waited. The loity gubbins above 'im blinked 'n sparked outta da air. Dere wuz humies in da rok. He didn’t see dem, but 'ad expected dem for...for...lotz of time. 'is warnins to Warboss Gobsmasha were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Gitkrumpa was a dead 'ard git fer a buncha time. When 'e were a weedy grot 'e watched da kill kroozers and 'e said t' da boss “'ERE WE GO 'ERE WE GO 'ERE WE GO!”
Boss said “SHUT IT! YOU WILL BE KILL BY HUMIES!”
Dere wuz a time when 'e believeded 'im. Den as 'e got oldered he stopped. But now in da zoggin big rok of da big boss Gobsmasha 'e knew dere wuz humies.
"Dis is Gobsmasha” da talky-squig crackered. “Quit muckin about and krump da humies!”
So Gitkrumpa gotted 'is flash and blew up da wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the weedy humies
“GLORY FOR THE FIRST MAN TO DIE! CHARGE!” said 'da Kommizzar 'n 'e fired the rokkit bullets. Gitkrumpa dakkaed at 'im and tried to krumped 'im good. But den da ceiling fell and dey wuz trapped 'n not able t'krump.
“No! I must krump the humies” he shouted
The talky-squig said “STUFF IT, YA GIT! YOU IZ DA HUMIES!”
And den Gitkrumpa wuz in a penal legion
>>
File: täydet_pisteet.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
täydet_pisteet.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>53998774
Well memed, my friend.
>>
>>53998774
Ork: Da Repercuzion of Humies
>>
>>53998774
Alright you got me
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>53998887
Dat's not bad.
>>
File: IMG_0504.jpg (58KB, 689x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.jpg
58KB, 689x602px
>>53998774
By the Emperor...
>>
>>53998774
>When 'e were a weedy grot
Yoof, not grot. Ya grot.
>>
File: 1492298526274.png (211KB, 505x416px) Image search: [Google]
1492298526274.png
211KB, 505x416px
Could someone kindly point me to an ork dictionary so I can decipher this greenspeak?
>>
>>53998948
Thanks, I try my hardest
>>53999075
If you don't understand this even with the orkspeak you are newer than new.
>>
File: ohno.jpg (56KB, 481x448px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
56KB, 481x448px
>The fuck is this
>Last line
>Oh zog
>>
>>53999129
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must fight the demons!”
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the demons
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the demons” he shouted
The radio said “No, John. You are the demons”
And then John was a zombie.

Jesus christ you fucking newfag.
>>
>>53999075
I'm not the newfag, he is >>53999182
>>
>>53999207
I say as I fuck up the quotes...

Just kill me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.