[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your help. A not human nation is supposed to be a magocracy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Need your help.

A not human nation is supposed to be a magocracy. Now I can not decide if it should be birdmen or snakemen.
>>
>>53986680
Why can't it be both?
>>
>>53986697
>city of spires and canals
>birdmen above, snakemen below
>rival academies of magic each of which will only admit either birdmen or snakemen
>worship a coatl god of magic, the feathered serpent
>kingdom is ruled by a ceremonial marriage between the head of the council of bird-academies and the head of the council of snake-academies (this can be an opportunity for the mage of the right gender to skip ahead of the queue in terms of succession)
>basically highly dangerous mages and magic balanced on a pinprick point of racial tension, ready to collapse any second
>enter the PCs
>>
File: quetz hires.jpg (2MB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
quetz hires.jpg
2MB, 3508x4961px
>>53986697
Quetzalcoatls?
>>
>>53986812
Birbs n sneks fukin. Hawt n lewd.
>>
File: 1459193038076.jpg (629KB, 960x935px) Image search: [Google]
1459193038076.jpg
629KB, 960x935px
>>53986883
>>
File: efheby.png (440KB, 974x863px) Image search: [Google]
efheby.png
440KB, 974x863px
>>53986930
also I realise now kind of ripping off Unsounded by proxy (there's an illegal mage guild in that setting caught between a gigantic six-titted skinless crow lady and the male equivalent of this thing here).
>>
>>53987025
You say "caught between", as if the Lady didn't discard them for her new sexy undead paladin boytoy.

And whatever the fuck's up with her relation to Murkoph as well
>>
>>53987063
He probably suckle does teats and swell with power.
>>
>>53987063
Yeah, but just because your tittybird isn't listening to you doesn't mean you ought to jump into bed with a murderous brain-eating snek rapist.
>>
>>53987222
This kinda shit would never happen in Alderode.
>>
>>53986812
This is a good idea.

Also, approaches to magic:

>Birds conceptualize magic as music, singing songs of magic

>Snakes conceptualize magic as string/cloth, weaving tapestries of magic through motions and dance

>together the birds make music and the snakes dance to it in elaborate seasonal ceremonies
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.