[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants to help write some slightly goofy with a bit of edgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: atrapos.jpg (46KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
atrapos.jpg
46KB, 600x620px
Who wants to help write some slightly goofy with a bit of edgy fluff for a Daemon Knight house? Asked here once or twice and gotten some good stuff.

>5 Chaos Knights each possessed by a different daemon of Tzeentch
>1 Knight Gallant possessed by a sentient Screamer of Tzeentch, but doesn't like thinking for itself and is usually happy to go along with the group
>A Crusader possessed by a recently created Daemon Prince who used to compete in many knightly games back on his world in his own Knight House, was a huge WAAC asshole who started sabotaging everyone else on his world in more and more intricate ways, is frequently picked on by the others for being new
>Knight Castigator possessed by an Exalted Flamer who is really upset that his Knight doesn't have any flame weapons on it
>Knight Atrapos possessed by a Herald of Tzeentch, need fluff for him
>Knight Lancer possessed by Lord of Change, the leader of the group and has to put up with constant bitching and arguing and bickering from the rest of them
>They all travel around the galaxy playing an incomprehensible, ridiculously complex, and impossibly intricate game, most of the time when they show up somewhere it's simply to wreck the shit of whoever's there

Let's build off of what we've got!

I did post this last night but it was late and didn't get much.
>>
File: knights.jpg (870KB, 1306x885px) Image search: [Google]
knights.jpg
870KB, 1306x885px
There were 2 questions asked in last night's thread but I don't know if the answers were seen by the posters:

>Do they generally fight as a band or is there a lot of in-house fighting?
They're certainly a team. There's a lot of petty bickering and arguing and the Lancer/Lord of Change has to constantly keep them in line, but when shit starts happening they fight together.

And in regards to the Screamer:
>Tzeentch
>doesn't like thinking for itself
>does not compute

Screamers in general are totally mindless animals who simply enjoy tearing stuff apart, so I'm thinking that this one actually learning how to think and make decisions impressed Tzeentch enough that it was rewarded with a shiny Knight. Or maybe Tzeentch just wanted to see what happened.
>>
Herald Knights gun is him preforming incredibly complex rituals and mind bulleting things to death
>>
>>53985360

Ehh not a fan of this idea, kinda goes against what I had in my head of them taking the knights to use them how Knights are used.
Appreciate the response though anon, thanks.
>>
File: img50d9d66ce45a7.jpg (1MB, 1224x3373px) Image search: [Google]
img50d9d66ce45a7.jpg
1MB, 1224x3373px
Guess there's not a lot of love during the daytime of writing fluff either :(
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.