[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants to help write some slightly goofy with a bit of edgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1472630141778.jpg (76KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472630141778.jpg
76KB, 854x960px
Who wants to help write some slightly goofy with a bit of edgy fluff for a Daemon Knight house? Asked here once or twice and gotten some good stuff.

>5 Knight titans each possessed by a different daemon of Tzeentch
>1 Knight Gallant possessed by a sentient Screamer of Tzeentch, but doesn't like thinking for itself and is usually happy to go along with the group
>A Crusader possessed by a recently created Daemon Prince who used to compete in many knightly games back on his world in his own Knight House, was a huge WAAC asshole who started sabotaging everyone else on his world in more and more intricate ways, is frequently picked on by the others for being new
>Knight Castigator possessed by an Exalted Flamer who is really upset that his Knight doesn't have any flame weapons on it
>Knight Atrapos possessed by a Herald of Tzeentch, need fluff for him
>Knight Lancer possessed by Lord of Change, the leader of the group and has to put up with constant bitching and arguing and bickering from the rest of them
>They all travel around the galaxy playing an incomprehensible, ridiculously complex, and impossibly intricate game, most of the time when they show up somewhere it's simply to wreck the shit of whoever's there

Let's build off of what we've got!
>>
>>53977955
Do they generally fight as a band or is there a lot of in-house fighting?
>>
>>53977955
>Tzeentch
>doesn't like thinking for itself
does not compute
>>
>>53977955
>Knight titan
Where does this meme come from? Knights aren't titans, they're just knights. I'm genuinely asking why so many people have this misconception.
>>
File: wingknights.jpg (376KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wingknights.jpg
376KB, 1024x1024px
>>53978055

They're definitely all a team. Not part of some bigger organization or anything like that (unless somebody wants to make a case for that? Ideas are what we're going for). There's just a lot of petty fighting and bickering, but when shit hits the fan they work together.

>>53978467

Yeah I thought of that, but most Screamers are completely mindless animals who just enjoy fucking shit up. This is cited in several different sources. The fact that it's capable of thought at all is enough for Tzeentch to give it a reward it (or is just curious what happens) by giving it a captured Knight.

>>53978503

I'm sure I've seen them called Titans before in official fluff, gimme a bit to see if I can dig something up. If not, good catch.
>>
One bump before bed.

>>53978503

I'll be damned, no reference that outright calls them Titans that I could find.
If one wanted to get petty and try really hard to make a case for it, the 6th edition Knights codex says they are part of the Titan legions. Using that one example as proof is reaching quite a bit though. I don't know where it comes from, anon.
>>
>>53979325
>the 6th edition Knights codex says they are part of the Titan legions
That's old fluff anyway. They're a completely independent entity from them now. Even if it WERE still true that wouldn't make them titans. Secutarii are also part of the titan legions but they aren't titans.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.