[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dungeons & Dragons updated their logo for pride month. its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 34

File: dungeonsanddragonsnewlogo.png (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dungeonsanddragonsnewlogo.png
26KB, 480x480px
Dungeons & Dragons updated their logo for pride month. its about time we brought it out of the dark ages and updated it to be more inclusive to the LGBTTTQQIAA+ community. what do you guys think?
>>
>>53972138
It's fantasy.
Depends on the setting.
>>
I'll get right on making a DMPC ice elemental.
>>
>>53972138

I think it's a harmless gesture that doesn't do much but isn't a bad thing. It also doesn't really need anything more than that.

Unfortunately, you're only posting this thread to attract and aggravate the people who do think it's a bad thing and will complain about it at length.
>>
>>53972168
Hasn't that been their logo for the past couple years?

Also, the pride flag has been updated to include a color for Queers of Color, its dark brown above the red.
>>
I'M MAD ABOUT THIS BECAUSE REASONS
>>
>>53972168
No, this is /pol/tg/ these days, you are not allowed to state a reasonable opinion.
Race war now etc
>>
>>53972138
>LGBTTTQQIAA+
>TTQQIAA

What the fuck do these mean? I'm not hip with the Alphabet people.
>>
>>53972138
>Dungeons & Dragons updated their logo for pride month.

Pretty sure you just made that statement up.
>>
>>53972138
Do gays and other sexual deviants even play D&D? It just seems like pointless pondering to people who are irrelevant to the subject.
>>
>>53972238
Looking at their twitter, it appears to indeed be the altered logo.
>>
>>53972138
looks like the dragon is sucking on something from Bad Dragon ;^)
>>
>>53972244
Probably, but those that do play are also generally sane enough to keep their orientation to themselves.
>>
>>53972214
The better pronounciation is QUILTBAG+
>>
>>53972282
*LGBTBBQ
>>
>>53972244
They do, they just don't play with you. Why would gay people not play D&D?
>>
File: pcdnd.jpg (91KB, 441x578px) Image search: [Google]
pcdnd.jpg
91KB, 441x578px
>>53972168
op here, so if the community is tearing itself apart over this, what do you consider a "harmless gesture"
>>
In my campaign everyone in the party has a gaydar they must use to find the fags that carry an infectious disease which jeopardizes all of humanity.
>>
>>53972378

Well, I don't consider people getting upset over something like that harmful. It's just kinda pathetic and shows they really need to straighten out their priorities.
>>
>>53972138
this
>>53972156
>>53972168

Doesnt bother me. Its only when its forced that it sucks (that applies to both gaming and real life ;P)

>>53972244
More of a Bolt Action player and I wanna get into other games like Muskets and Tomahawks and This Is Not A Test, Gorkamorka and Necromunda etc. I've played DnD once and the GM or DM, whichever it is, kept trying to force gay ERP between my character who was a big ugly Orc guy and a younger orc halfling and whenever I tried derailing it he'd make the halfling have a sub dom fetish so I gave up
>>
>>53972138
LGB here, TQIABBQHIV+ISISFBI need to go and stay go.
>>
File: Curious is the trapmaker's art.png (147KB, 553x585px) Image search: [Google]
Curious is the trapmaker's art.png
147KB, 553x585px
>>53972138
>>
>>53972418
>a younger orc halfling
???
>>
>>53972138
I like how upset it makes people I don't like.
>>
>>53972244
In my experience a shit ton of them do
>>
>>53972418
The only time people really have a right to bitch about this stuff is when they're making changes that actually impacts your ability to play, as in something you simply can't handwave away. Considering this medium is built around customized content, that would take one hell of a push by WotC.

I could take Paizo's Wrath of the Righteous and turn it into the most red-blooded classic tale of dashing knights and vicious demons where men are men, women are women and the former loves the latter, and they can't stop me from doing it.
>>
>>53972378
Who gives a fuck what those faggots think? You're seriously bring facebook drama HERE?

I don't know why anyone on a board that often talks about humans being able to fuck anything and everything would care about something like a rainbow logo. Take your thinskinned outrage culture somewhere else, the rest of us don't care how sensitive you are.
>>
>>53972378
>the community is tearing itself apart over this
you mean "whiny pissbabies are shitting their pants over things that don't affect them in the slightest"

this is exactly like the runescape "riots" over that optional pride month quest
>>
>>53972378
>Gay people didn't politicize their demand for fair treatment
This is a joke, right?
>>
>>53972478
But anon, it's only okay to fuck other races when it's white men fucking the Elf. How dare you suggest human women having babies with Elven men.
>>
>>53972138
>Not LGBTTTQQIAA++
Pleb.

I bet you use tabs instead of spaces too.
>>
>>53972487
>pissbabies
Found the tumbrina.
>>
File: 1488662229644.png (212KB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
1488662229644.png
212KB, 540x402px
>>53972244
D&D is owned by Wizards of the Coast
Wizards of the Coast is owned by Hasbro
The head people of Hasbro finally support Democrats and other leftists
>>
>>53972378
not him but I kinda agree with both these people to an extent. It makes sense for a company to show their support on pride month however I get tired of individuals and companies pushing the whole "I'm so tolerant" crap cause 9 times out of ten its either for sales or so people can pat themselves on the back and fan their ego.

That being said in a fantasy realm a same sex couple is the least of your worries and sure they should have the same basic rights as everyone else.
>>
>>53972378
I consider it loud and bored people outing themselves as such.

Stick whatever wherever in whoever, as longs as it's consensual and I won't have to be bothered.
>>
>>53972487
>do provocative thing that supports your political agenda while simultaneously saying anyone provoked by it is wrong for feeling that way
Page 1 of the left-wing playbook
Don't fall for their tricks, /tg/
Tell them to fuck off and stay out of your RPGs. We don't need politics everywhere.
>>
>>53972559
>you leftcucks can't say my feelings are wrong!
lol
>>
>>53972244
I dunno. Does OP play d&d?
>>
>>53972449
yeah? You want me to elaborate?

>>53972477
A lot of that went over my head but I agree with the first statement. Unless it actually impacts the game mechanics and all that shit then yeah complain but a company saying "we support the LGBT community on pride month" shouldnt be an issue.
>>
>>53972168
3PBP
>>
>>53972524
>democrats
>largely corporate and neoliberal, religious, maybe some are liberals
>equivalent of most other countries conservative parties
>leftists

its ok to be retarded

>>53972138
queer isn't real, questioning isn't real, asexual isn't real, plusses aren't real, whats the other A and T for, what are the plusses, way to legitimise a movement for rights you stupid neolib faggots. pride is ridiculous

>>53972530
oh its all bullshit and marketing decisions for companies. actual in-game same sex couples? no big deal. gender change? magic bitch, its easier. intersex conditions? magic bitch. why it buttflusters nerds is hilarious
>>
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>53972646
Gender change and gender bending aren't that common in fantasy settings, dude. I know we use the gender belt as a meme since the 90s but you never see anything like that as more than a crude joke.
>>
>>53972138
>what do you guys think?
Meh
>>
>>53972671

Ed Greenwood says hi
>>
>>53972530
I mean it depends what you mean be equal "rights".

For example, modern day marriage is basically nothing more than "this person is my primary fuckbuddy and we want tax benefits for it" whether it's straight or gay, but in a lot of cultures (which included the west up until about 100 years ago) it was primarily a declaration of "we are forming a family unit and intend to produce children".

Given that children are of direct benefit to the state it makes sense to subsidize that with a tax benefit, but not so much when it's just two people who are long-term live-in fuckbuddies regardless of gender.
>>
>>53972718

Yeah, this is true. Maybe we should just not have the government involved in marriage at all.
>>
>>53972718
Nobody has children in the West, so the change is okay because who the fuck cares anymore.
>>
>>53972244
Welcome to /tg/, took you long enough to notice you're surrounded by faggots.
>>
Tax benefies of marriage should only be granted to those who produce or mantain children. We need more consumers and workers.
>>
>>53972718
Marriage has pretty much always been about money, dude
>>
I object on the basis everyone knows it's not gay if it's an elf, so this is a false misrepresentation of the gay community.
>>
>>53972783
Yeah, that'll be great for when automation replaces all the jobs with robots
>>
>>53972783
That's what immigration is for.
>>
>>53972764

They wouldnt support immigration if they didnt.
>>
>>53972783
>encouraging poor, worthless people to shit out more future criminals and welfare parasites
>>
>>53972783

This might've been true once, but it won't be for much longer. We're approaching a post-labour world. There are already people who are unemployable through no fault of their own, and the rise of automation is just going to increase that number more and more quickly as the years go on. If anything governments should be actively supporting homosexuality as a method of population control, to keep the numbers down so they have less useless people they're obligated to support.
>>
File: OCsHL.gif (296KB, 201x228px) Image search: [Google]
OCsHL.gif
296KB, 201x228px
>>53972156
>>53972168
>>53972200
Look at all these cucks. Even 10 years ago everyone would have flipped shit at this political catering crap.
>>
>>53972718
>Man and woman get tax benefits for living together and fucking
>Gay Men get tax benefits for living together and fucking
>Me and my bro don't get tax benefits even though we live together just because neither of us is into dicks

Should we just lie and get gay married for the taxbux?
>>
>>53972806

Who will buy the stuff? The modern system assume that each generation there will be more consumers, more workers.
>>
>>53972829
>Even 10 years ago everyone would have flipped shit at this political catering crap.
As someone who was actually on 4chan in 2007, you're completely wrong.
>>
File: index2.jpg (7KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
index2.jpg
7KB, 180x280px
>>53972783
>>
>>53972487
>pissbabies
This guy is gay. His opinion is biased in favor of maize holing.
>>
>>53972836

That's honestly a really difficult question that we need to start considering an answer too now.

Personally, I think it's in the economies best interest if corporations support the creation of a universal basic income. For an economy to function they need consumers, and the vast majority of people being unemployable and unable to consume will send corporate culture into an inward spiral, competing more and more fiercely over fewer and fewer viable consumers, with many of those corporations doomed to fail and join the unemployable masses. If we want to avoid that death spiral, putting money back into the population purely as a method of stimulating growth seems like a practical necessity.
>>
>>53972829
Are you forgetting how the 90s were a diversity playground of committee-designed cartoons and affirmative action?
>>
>>53972836
No one will.

Humanity will have reached a point where we only need the cream of the crop. Everything and everyone else will be disregarded as garbage and disposed of.

Welcome to the Fourth Reich.
>>
>>53972836
The modern system won't work for long
You have four options:

1: Give people free money
2: Intentionally make things more expensive to prop up human employment
3: KIll lots of people
4: Do nothing, watch it collapse

Which do you think is most likely going to happen
The answer is 4
>>
File: 100321937649642.jpg (100KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
100321937649642.jpg
100KB, 533x400px
>>
>>53972836

The moder system will implode or evolve into something else, as always.
>>
>>53972244
>do sexual deviants even play D&D?
Welcome to /tg/, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>53972869
I hope the death spiral comes before the West works out a nice way to immigrate the entire population of the poorer countries their way.

I'd rather see our countries burn before the demographics shift.
>>
>>53972487
>runescape "riots"
Fucking kek.
>>
File: thonkhand.png (27KB, 562x539px) Image search: [Google]
thonkhand.png
27KB, 562x539px
>>53972754
>>
>>53972857
You sound like you want to get your ass fucked by a fat boy, faggot.
>>
>>53972611
Of course not, this is /tg/. None of us play any of the games we complain about.

>>53972718
Marriage has very rarely been about starting families. In cultures that the West derives from, it was basically an exchange of property.
>>
>>53972138
Doesn't affect me, but I can laugh at people shitting themselves everywhere over this. You still aren't playing a tranny character though.
>>
>>53972882
Everything he said brings to question whether he was even born before the 90's
>>
File: 1496783949501.png (187KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1496783949501.png
187KB, 361x691px
>>53972587
>opinions can be right or wrong
>>
>>53972191
That's only Philadelphia, but I like the intersectionality of it and think it should be more widely adopted.
>>53972244
They do, but most sexual deviants in D&D are straight.
>>53972886
>We only need the cream of the crop
Shit floats, the most robust members of the human species are not the richest.
>>
>>53972889

I do think there is some hope. At a certain point it'll be in the interest of the majority of corporations to keep a large consumer base going, so a nominal tax to support a universal basic income will be more profitable for them in the long run.

Then again, that assumes actual capitalist ideology holds true, as opposed to the relentless corporatism masquerading as capitalism we're currently suffering under.
>>
>>53972478
/tg/, where we talk about fucking gelatinous cubes but first we check their genitals.

>>53972827
> obligated to support
That's where you're wrong. We're headed towards a world where the government is fully funded by the 0.001% who own robots and refuse to give any of their money to poor people.
>>
>>53972138
Excuse me shit lord, but I find it extremely problematic that you forgot the P for pedo-sexual in that acronym.
>>
>>53972808
Bit immigrants as a group consume far more state resources than they contribute, and neither do their kids or grandkids.

It's almost like people are aware of how good the welfare systems in the west are and they come here to live more comfortably on state benefits than they did working in their own countries.

>>53972889
>1: Give people free money
Venezuela is doing that. Every person in that country is a multi-millionaire. Too bad doing that just causes hyper-inflation. Being a millionaire doesn't mean much when a loaf of bread costs 100K
>>
>>53972718
>I mean it depends what you mean be equal "rights".

same rights as everyone else (or lack of rights under a tyrant) I mean in a fantasy realm where you have all these races, magic, strange creatures and abominations, two guys or women running a shop with their one bed bedroom in the upper floor doesnt seem that odd or like a warlord or king having male and female slaves in their harem.

Regarding the real world and the wargaming community LGBT people should have the same basic rights as heterosexual people in that they have a voice, a vote and get stepped on by fat cats and big corporations. My only problem with the diversity quotas is they always get the biggest stereotype to represent their community.
>>
>>53973039
>That's where you're wrong. We're headed towards a world where the government is fully funded by the 0.001% who own robots and refuse to give any of their money to poor people.
I can't wait to see how the 22nd century updates the guillotine.
>>
>>53972869
I used to believe this, but now I've been convinced guaranteed basic income is not the answer but rather guaranteed basic services.
Same cost, same purpose, more efficient.

>>53972899
Why do you think we're talking about economics instead?
>>
>>53973042
Honestly anon I kinda wonder how shitty your life is that you've never met or known an ordinary gay person in any reasonable capacity. Have you really never had anyone who was gay or bi or whatever in any of your gaming groups? Do you really think gay people are equivalent to pedophiles?
>>
>>53973039

It's possibilities like that which show the need for action. An automation tax might seem bizarre, but for the majority of corporations it's actually in their best interest, see >>53973031

The trouble is, we've already seen the global economy skewed against that interest. Capitalism itself is against the gross accumulation of funds- Economies grow when money moves. Properly paying workers to circulate money is how you make everyone more wealthy, and yet more and more we see singular controlling entities who are more than willing to ignore capitalist ideals, using regulation or taking bailouts to compete unfairly rather than providing a better service.

We'll see. I'm hopeful that we'll figure it out, but there's every chance I'm wrong.
>>
>>53972889
I'd sooner guess that 4 will be more the result of a stalemated tug-of-war between 1 and 2 (though possibly eventually 3)
>>
>>53973069

The problem with services is that while it supports peoples needs, it doesn't drive an economy. That disposable income is necessary if you want to keep the gears that drive western society turning.
>>
>>53973052
Did I say give people millions of dollars? The idea would be to give them a livable wage so that people aren't starving in the streets. You could even get rid of minimum wage laws at that point, and roll all other forms of welfare into the basic income
>>
Why didn't they update their logo for black history month?
>>
File: (you).png (397KB, 478x634px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
397KB, 478x634px
>>53973081
>>
>>53973084
The banking crash was such a fucking clusterfuck that put the lie to capitalism in almost every country that attempted to "deal" with the aftermath. All these banks which passed into public ownership and are now being resold to private interests, with no ultimate benefit for the public buyer too.
>>
>>53973060
Me neither, buddy.

>>53973081
It's more likely the gay people in anon's life don't care enough to tell him, or knows he's a shithead and don't tell him because of that.

>>53973102
That's fair. Perhaps a mix of both?
>>
>>53973117
it would make it hard to see against that background
>>
>>53973039

Implying the engineers wont take over in the long run.
>>
>>53972994
The 90s were 17 years ago.
>>
>>53973069
>>53973102
I feel like you probably have more crime in a free services-no money economy where money still exists than in a free money to cover services one.
>>
>>53973117
They did but it's hard to read black text on a black background.
>>
>>53973130

I'd say a mix is best yes. I suppose I should have stated that, I live in Europe so that kind of state service is taken for granted.
>>
>>53973081
Well it's worth noting that a lot of the "I would support gay people if they didn't act like flaming faggots" argument is kind of questionable in the first place. It's not like gay rights have ever been improved by hiding it.
>>
It's kind of amazing how the ultra-rich always assume that pushing the wealth gap further and further and making the lives of the poorer majority worse and worse is sustainable. Like they're all about profit, but the number being driven to desperation never occurs to them until they get violent.
>>
>>53972671
it doesn't matter if they're common or not. they aren't in reality. the fact is in fantasy, that shit can be handwaved. the same in futuristic settings. 'magic spell' or 'divine pact with a god' for gender changes becomes 'clone body' 'cybernetics' 'super science', transgenderism is a non issue in game unless someone wants to make an issue of it, the same as various conditions. sexuality doesn't have to be a big deal, you're inventing societies and customs, whole worlds and cosmologies sometimes, and anything existing can be changed, its literally a non-issue in game unless you want it to be. made up genders are a non-issue in reality honestly so who cares about those. the only people who get asspained about these things are little babies.

as for corporate decisions for inclusivity, its courting whats called 'the pink pound' in the uk, its gay spending power and disposable income, companies lose money if they get a rep of not being inclusive, its all empty marketing choices and neoliberal virtue signalling. you know people involved don't care about LGBTI issues but if you're not seen to supposedly care, its bad for business, and fosters a bad environment for hiring because those gay devs and trans devs have just as good ideas for things as straighty mcwhiteguy. its wholly transparent. its nothing to get mad over. anyone crying 'muh faggots ruining muh games fags takin over' really need to wake up to the truth, which is not gays taking over, its empty corporate virtue signalling. chill the fuck out everyone seriously. its up to gaming groups to be inclusive and foster a friendly image of rpgs and hobbies. the companies themselves don't care, they just want a broader market to sell their shit. when it comes to individual inclusivity, you can be as curmudgeonly and reactionary and ass backwards as you like buddy, but if no-one wants to play with you, then thats your choice too

>dude
you're welcome babe
>>
It's shit like this where I'm just going to casually say "oh no, that sucks" when they start indiscriminately killing the gays.
>>
>>53973158
kek
>>
>>53972433
Nothing says you've made it as a minority like hating other minorities.

Well done, fag.
>>
>>53973166
Corporate culture is all about short term profits
>>
>>53972829
You're being trolled, you fucking retard.
>>
>>53973166

The thing is, it's not even the best thing for maximising profits. In the short term, sure, but economic growth works best when you're putting money back into the economy and letting it circulate. The current level of global inequality is actually really bad for growth, directly against most capitalist ideals.

Hence why the problem is corporatism, not capitalism. A lot of the ideas in capitalism are actually pretty awesome, but we're laboured with people who use them as a defence and yet ignore them whenever it would be in their benefit.
>>
>>53973172
>as for corporate decisions for inclusivity, its courting whats called 'the pink pound' in the uk, its gay spending power and disposable income, companies lose money if they get a rep of not being inclusive, its all empty marketing choices and neoliberal virtue signalling. you know people involved don't care about LGBTI issues but if you're not seen to supposedly care, its bad for business, and fosters a bad environment for hiring because those gay devs and trans devs have just as good ideas for things as straighty mcwhiteguy. its wholly transparent. its nothing to get mad over. anyone crying 'muh faggots ruining muh games fags takin over' really need to wake up to the truth, which is not gays taking over, its empty corporate virtue signalling. chill the fuck out everyone seriously. its up to gaming groups to be inclusive and foster a friendly image of rpgs and hobbies. the companies themselves don't care, they just want a broader market to sell their shit. when it comes to individual inclusivity, you can be as curmudgeonly and reactionary and ass backwards as you like buddy, but if no-one wants to play with you, then thats your choice too
This whole paragraph is an amazing clusterfuck. You acknowledge the corporations don't care and only want a good rep and $$$, which is true, but that doesn't mean the people involved don't care. You absolutely have to separate the people and the corporation and it's like, you're almost there but can't quite get past it. And if you are just taking the individual person, it's also very possible that the trans or gay person's game is a better one.
>>
>>53973182
Because of a logo?
>>
>>53973166
>>53973210
You know, as much as I despise Marxism I do sort of agree with the belief that history is a cycle of the rich getting richer until the poor destroy them, and then some among the poor get wealthy and the cycle starts all over again.
>>
>>53973229
Yep. It's a cycle that repeats in every society honestly, it's not even that connected to money. Power accumulates until it's intolerable.
>>
>>53972783
>We need more consumers and workers.
We need fewer humans. We're already dangerously overpopulated.
>>
>>53973229
There's tons of historical examples of wealth centralizing, shit hitting the fan and the whole thing starting over again to the point of it probably being one of the bigger themes historically. I wouldn't argue it's always the poor destroying them though
>>
>>53973266

Throwing food and vaccines at the world's baby factories isn't helping.
>>
>>53973229
>>53973244

But what we're facing now might be a true tipping point. In a post labour, automated world, the wealth of the rich no longer has any connection to the labour of the poor. At that point, you need to have enforced redistribution of wealth, or the poor will be forced to eke out an existence at the mercy of the wealthy, and may well be doomed to cease to exist in any meaningful sense. An empty world of the privileged few in ivory towers, with ghost cities littering the world, eventually to be demolished and converted into the latest fantasy of the autonomous elite.
>>
>>53972559
>changing the colors of your logo for one month
>provocative
>>
>>53973228
No, it's for you faggots leaking out of /lgbt/ and making this shitty thread just to talk about your identity issues you project into politics.

When they gather you up, I'll console myself by remembering you deserve it.
>>
>>53973081
>how could you POSSIBLY not know a _________ person? you must have a shitty life!
Fill in the blank /tg/
>>
File: 1446612839146.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1446612839146.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>53973272
>>53973244
Okay, I'm listening.

How can you see the collapse happening in our modern society of liberal democracies?
>>
File: World of Tumblr.png (876KB, 831x1076px) Image search: [Google]
World of Tumblr.png
876KB, 831x1076px
As long as they don't actively inject that shit into their games I am good. But there is little inhibition currently, especially with a Jew like Mike Mearls at the him. It is what you put up with for playing a RPG made by Hasbro.
>>
>>53973297
kek nigga you think the OP of this thread was SINCERE?
>>
>>53972646
>asexual isn't real
It's real all right, but it's about a million times rarer than tumblr would have you believe.
>>
>>53973296
>changing your logo to support one political side at the cost of another
>not provocative
>>
>>53973298
A gay person, that is what was said.
>>
>>53973306
You fags are bumping this thread.
>>
File: 1458832266276.png (12KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1458832266276.png
12KB, 477x539px
>>53973296
Is there ANYTHING a game company could do, SocJus wise, to make you call it provocative? Can there be a scenario where you DO care and SHOULD care?

Like, this is me leaving the dubious position of being a hostile replier and me actually asking. What is your line in the sand?
>>
>>53973305
The fact that you managed to bring Jews into this discussion indicates to me that you can be safely ignored.

>>53973322
>cost of another
What would that cost be, exactly?
>>
>>53973305
>People should have stopped writing about current social trends in the 2010s, when I became part of one
Go read older books. And maybe check out how long Mike Mearls has
>>
>>53973166
>making the lives of the poorer majority worse and worse
Where is that happening? Certainly not in America. Even poor people today have smartphones. They didn't have that 10 years ago. And they didn't have cell phones 20 years ago.
>>
>>53973345
>has been involved with RPGs too
>>
>>53973343
>mention the Jew? I ignore you!
>>
>>53973345
WWIDF please. No one wants to deal with any of the SJW nonsense that is shoved into WoD and Exalted to an extent.
>>
>>53973081
Go eat something, anon. You chomped that bait too hard.
>>
>>53973337
Let's face it, no matter what we do this thread will hit bump limit. Might as well get it there quickly so it autosages earlier.

>>53973348
You're confusing the cheapening of technology with an increase in purchasing power.
Poor people have cell phones because cell phones have become a lot cheaper. But food is increasing in price compared to those cell phones.

>>53973362
>Mentions something completely unrelated
>Assblasted that his opinion is not taken seriously
>>
>>53973337
If you're just gonna whine, direct yourself to >>53972939

>>53973342
Not that anon but something like "Straight people don't exist in D&D and everyone is transgender" would be there for me.
>>
>>53973302
Well there's basically a huge looming problem of a lack of employable people on the horizon. Unless we find something to do with them there's going to be a huge amount of people that aren't really qualified to do anything other than drive for Uber or some shit. As for the ramifications of that I have no idea. From the american perspective the democrat solution to that would probably be a huge expansion of welfare programs, but the republican side would probably fight that tooth and nail. I couldn't really guess how it would turn out, but in the worst case the last great depression did sort of help start a world war
>>
>>53973209
You should check again. People USED to troll support this shit. Now they really do. I see this at game stores all the time. Hell, the one down the street from me has a giant pride flag flying in the doorway. I've never seen a gay person there before. They just cater to them like obedient cum dumps.
>>
>>53973348

It's a relative thing, anon. The inequality gap is steadily getting larger, even in the developed world. The poor might have it better, but their rate of gain is far, far less than the top end of society, and has been said in the thread that sort of inequality is actually bad for the economy, since it relies on people having wealth to spend to keep money moving.
>>
>>53973348
Wealth is relative.

>>53973362
This is sensible.
>>
>>53973166
See, the real equalizer here is social media, something past generations lacked and was often the impetus for many of the world's most violent revolutions because, if you boil every revolution down to their most basic elements, they tend to be the Poor feeling their voice is unable to be heard by the Rich, and using their rage and greater numbers to force the Rich to listen.

Nowadays, the Rich can listen to the Poor bitch and moan on twitter or instagram. That shit isn't hidden anymore, and while we can argue all day about how open their ears are, the ears of the Rich are available.
>>
>>53973321
its a non-sexuality, its not real nigga. its not an issue. if you simply don't care about sexual relationships and experience no attractions? well jeez just read books and become a wizard already

>>53973322
>supporting gays is choosing a political side
rly
i always thought such things was a
bi-partisan issue
>>
>>53973321
There's also literally no reason to make a statement about being asexual. The worst shit you'd ever catch for that in life is your family thinking your just secretly gay or something
>>
>>53973266
Then depopulate China, India, and sub-Saharan Africa. That's where most of the population is.
>>
>>53973380

The republicans should theoretically support it too, since it'd be a way to keep driving the economy.

However, given the union between the political class and the corporate elite, I found myself doubting whether either side would really follow through.
>>
>>53973297
OP was a baiting cunt and now this thread's destined to live on page 1 because almost everyone on 4chan is a thin-skinned cuck. Actual homosexuals had nothing to do with the making of this thread.
>>
>>53973404
CARLOS
>>
>>53973282
It actually does. Lack of medical care and famine increase the fertility rate in a population because as the risk of a child dying increases there is a greater incentive to have more children to ensure some of them survive.
>>
>>53973410
Apart from OP being a faggot. But /pol/tards also jump on any thread like this in an urge to spread the lie that everyone on 4chan is a Jew-hating homo-hating wannabe Nazi. Which triggers other cunts like me and we get the shitposting cycle.
>>
File: 1448843962041.jpg (30KB, 427x262px) Image search: [Google]
1448843962041.jpg
30KB, 427x262px
>>53973372
You're confusing purchasing power with the quality of people's lives. The power provided by a computer or smartphone is not just one of dollars. Virtually no one wants to lose the capabilities these things provide. The lives of the poor get better and better under relatively free market capitalism. Anyone claiming that the rich are somehow making the lives of the poor worse, while simultaneously giving them capabilities they've never had before, unprecedented access to information, improved home appliances and air condition -- anyone claiming this is the rich making the lives of the poor worse is doing Olympics-tier mental gymnastics to justify their ideological hatred of rich people.
>>
File: 1448233009704.png (645KB, 824x834px) Image search: [Google]
1448233009704.png
645KB, 824x834px
>>53973212
oh come on, board members making these decisions are all straight guys, lets be real. but yeah you're right. i'm right. we're both right. fuck you
>>
File: 1447129429668.png (112KB, 242x423px) Image search: [Google]
1447129429668.png
112KB, 242x423px
>>53973409
>mfw Hillary's billion-dollar, well-oiled campaign died screaming to a guy in a $20 red hat

You know, I think the democrats would be wise to actually focus on making their organization more white-friendly in the future, because holy fucking shit did they lose to a bunch of angry heartlanders.
>>
>>53973404
>its not real nigga
It is, though.

>its not an issue.
I agree with you there.

>>53973406
True. I didn't mean to imply that asexuality needed to be advertised or defended or part of some pride thing. I was solely contesting the notion that nobody is actually asexual.
>>
>>53973381
>I've never seen a gay person there before
No, what you haven't seen are flaming faggots. You've seen hundreds of gay people who didn't feel it was interesting enough to share, probably because they weren't attracted to you.

>>53973442
It doesn't matter how many gadgets you have if you can't afford food. Poor people today work longer hours, and a bigger percent of their money goes towards food and rent. And that's a problem, no matter what you choose to call it.
>>
Democracy relies on productive citizens so you can tax them. If the citizens cant be productive, then it descents into dictatorship.
>>
>>53973348
Did you know 90% of poor people own microwaves?
And they have the audacity to complain about starving!
>>
>>53973442
>Let them eat smartphones
>>
>>53973448
They shut down Sanders (who a lot of moderates and even some Republicans liked) to put all their eggs in the Hillary basket just because she has a fucking vagina.

They deserved to lose.
>>
>>53973427
Also a generally higher standard of living means they don't need as much free labor which another reason rural places have shit tons of kids
>>
>>53973172
>which is not gays taking over, its empty corporate virtue signalling

An exquisite example of this is in other geek products is the wild, whacky world of Marvel Comics, arguably the Ground Zero of SocJus virtue signalling bullshit.

You know who controls Marvel Comics? An older white man that is supposedly the most homophobic, racist, sociopathic piece of shit you've ever met. Like, the type of guy that can hardly understand a basic social conversation, much less the nuance of race or gender.

>you're welcome babe

Right back at ya, honeybuns.
>>
>>53973337
>some faggots including myself bumped a thread taking up valuable board space
>gasthekikesracewarnow
>>
>>53973465
>It doesn't matter how many gadgets you have if you can't afford food. Poor people today work longer hours, and a bigger percent of their money goes towards food and rent.
What is this Bernie Sanders memery shit. There are not poor people who can't afford food. You act like poor people are starving to death on the streets in droves. They're not. That's why we have welfare too.
> Poor people today work longer hours
[Citation needed]
>and a bigger percent of their money goes towards food and rent.
[Citation needed]
Those two statements are so easy to misconstrue that it's more likely to be sophistry than fact.
>>
>>53973491
Eh, I think it's more they went for that basket because she was incredibly well-connected to the Democratic party machinery, and they mainly ADVERTISED it on the fact she had a vagina. Which was not enough, as it turns out, especially when they tried to present her as a candidate of unopposed virtuousness. I still lol about the idea she had this safety glass ceiling they were gonna shatter when she won.

That said at this stage there's no question she would've been the better option.
>>
>>53973448
hilary was a conservative warhawk promising the status quo, was arrogant, believed entirely in her corporate backing, had nothing to address the concerns of the average American (who is white) and as far as inclusivity goes again, corporate tokenism, which riles up any intelligent person as well as people upset. as a campaign, you're doomed to fail. she deserved to lose. liberals deserved to lose. they promised literally nothing
>>
>>53973322
Gonna repeat >>53973343 here and ask you what cost you're talking about.

>>53973342
I'd say the only thing would be "A portion of all proceeds go to NAMBLA!" or the like.
>>
>>53973496
You can't reduce Marvel's problems solely down to the SocJus shit which there probably is a limited market for (as shown by like, Boom Studios). Marvel can't deliver to any market successfully, their writers are almost all garbage, and they actively destroy customer goodwill. When Disney steps in to shut down and take over the IP farm it'll be a mercy.
>>
The more the merrier.
>>
>>53973491
It wasn't because she had a vagina, it was because it was "her turn." And that was only partially because of her vagina; it was also because she had the party bureaucracy in her pocket and lost the election she was supposed to win 8 years ago.

>>53973511
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/more-working-class-families-spend-half-of-income-on-rent/
Finding this sort of data is so easy that it's laughable. I fully assume you had no intention of ever searching for it and will proceed to ignore it now or find reasons to doubt it because it doesn't fit with your preconceived notions.
>>
>>53972138
Current year WotC is exactly like current year Marvel. All the hiring is done by SJW cultists so they only hire SJW cultists so the quality of their products and company in general is tanking at hyper velocity and their useless pandering and social media cuntiness has reached warp speed.

Good riddance to be honest, can't wait to see them die. Paizo is going out first though, which is even more hilarious imo.
>>
>>53973523
>That said at this stage there's no question she would've been the better option.
It's a question of full-blown AIDS versus leprosy to me. Once she and Trump were the finalists, I stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>53973508
Literally.

I'm more than willing to trade every fag's life for getting rid of these threads from /tg/. If there was a button I could press, I would hit that thing like I was playing a Mario Party minigame.
>>
>>53973523
My US History teacher once made a prophetic statement that is getting more and more true every election cycle,

>We are going to have two black presidents before our first woman president.
>>
>>53973571
But 5e is the best edition of D&D since 2e and has been very successful.
>>
>>53973571
>I am a retard that understands nothing.
>>
>>53973577
This.
I just packed it in and voted third party. Wasn't going to compromise myself to vote for either of them.
>>
>>53973511
I mean I get that this is a board about memes and tabletop games, but if you've never seen index's by year about how much people's money goes towards or anything like that I have no idea why you're even in this discussion.
>>
>>53973596
Calm down little cultist

>>53973591
Was written by teams that don't work for WotC anymore.
>>
>>53973448
Well when whites make up 70% of the population and all you do on the campaign trail is tell them their opinions are worthless, maybe that's not the best decision.
>>
>>53973081
>Implying I was being disingenuous
Love knows no boundaries, not race not gender and not age.
The struggle for equal rights for pedo-sexuals is at hand and our voices will be heard.
>>
File: 1470072457882.jpg (102KB, 916x690px) Image search: [Google]
1470072457882.jpg
102KB, 916x690px
>>53973582
Congratulations, you're a soulless monster just like I am, because I'd happily kill you for being such a thin-skinned little bitch.

When you see a thread like this, HIDE IT. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
>>53973561
>their writers are almost all garbage
That's because all the Vets ran off during the Age of Liefield and the current crop were those who grew UP on Liefeld and thought, "Oh damn, this guy's got the right idea!"

>and they actively destroy customer goodwill
This kind of loops back into their SocJus bullshit, though? They're doing this bullshit to established characters and insisting on an appeal to markets that don't actually exist (mirage markets? Is that a term? I'm making that a term) while ignoring their Core which, for all their verbal masturbation on appealing to them, they have yet to really do beyond HAIL HYDRA.

>>53973571
>Good riddance to be honest, can't wait to see them die. Paizo is going out first though, which is even more hilarious imo.

Pathfinder is dying in the corner, it's bloated corpse whimpering. Starfinder actually shows promise.
>>
>>53973591
5e was written almost exclusively by contractors, including The RPG Pundit. It's a book written mainly by anti-SJWs and regular folks.
>>
>>53973614
Cry more dumbass,
>>
>>53973626
>Starfinder
lol whatever you say champ
>>
>>53973626

Marvel doesn't even give a fuck about their comics anymore. It's a tiny passion project they mostly use for testing and figuring out ideas they'll later make into movies, which are still raking it in to an astonishing degree.
>>
>>53973626
But like, it's all customers: even the niche ones. Even the ones actually buying for SocJus stuff. There is no customer group Marvel is not pissing off.
>>
>>53973582
>I'm more than willing to trade away the lives of [group I don't care about] for [some extra convenience]
I don't know if I should bait an alignment discussion or just call you a sociopath.

>>53973584
I realized this when black people got the right to vote more than half a century before women did.
>>
>>53973644

As someone who hates PF, Starfinder is actually showing a faint amount of promise. I was fucking shocked when I found out, and I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
>>
>>53972378
"If you have a problem with Wizards adopting the majority view"

So you're admitting that you're just hoping on the fucking bandwagon, you dickless piece of shit? Oh so fucking cool and courageous of you not what EVERYONE'S OKAY WITH IT. Thirty years ago you'd never have stood up when they really needed it. You're fucking disgusting. I wonder what your stance was when gay bashing was "majority view".
>>
>>53973642
>literally throwing a fit about the truth
What's your angle? You're a numale who thinks that the SJW cult infesting and subsequently killing all these companies is a good thing? I'm honestly curious.
>>
>>53973053
>having male and female slaves in their harem
That's how you get children after a year leading the armies from the front lines.
>>
>>53973659
In what way is it showing promise? I haven't been able to bring myself to read it yet.
>>
>>53973650
You're forgetting the most important and largest customer group: normies who don't give a shit about either side's extremists and just want to see a fucking superhero movie with jokes in it. With those people, Marvel's doing pretty damn well.

>>53973659
The other shoe is that Starfinder doesn't have much of a target audience. It could be awesome without being noticed.
I could be wrong, of course, but that's my forecast.
>>
>>53973647
This is the perspective on their comics department that makes the most sense to me. Between movies and merchandise making shit tons of money it makes sense that the comics which have never really been the big money maker are mostly just used for fucking around and experimenting, and that lines up pretty well with how they've been used
>>
>>53973672
>literally throwing a fit about the truth
Before you can say something like that first you have to say something that is true.
>>
>>53973656
>black men got the vote half a century before women
Straight up untrue. You'd think that someone like you would at least know the details of the suffrage movement.
>>
>>53973686

Martials actually having access to interesting abilities, the caster classes having defined roles and specialities rather than being able to do everything, mechanical streamlining getting rid of a lot of the pointless and arbitrary crunch that weighs the system down. It sounds too good to be true, and it probably is. Still, we'll see.
>>
>>53973615
Hillary did something far worse than tell her White audience that their opinions were worthless, she didn't speak to them at all. The worst sin you could commit as a politician against a voting audience is ignore that voting audience. This election cycle was the first flagrant, blatant attempt by the Left (and I use that term broadly, mind) to see if they can't win an election through the Coasts alone - something they've been yearning to do for years, and they thought they had it this time. They did not, as we can see, and they're still screaming about it.

This is arguably a case of ignoring the white vote, but it's also just as much a case of ignoring the vote of anyone not in California, Washington and New York.
>>
>>53973708
Disney (MCU) is not Marvel. Marvel is currently in the largest sales slump in their history as a company, a slump which makes the "comic book crash" look like an era of feasting and quaffing.
>>
>>53973625
>>53973656
If you see a thread like this, kill yourselves rather than post in it.

It seems that's the only thing that will get you to stop.
Want to prove me otherwise?
Fuck off back to /lgbt/ and stay there.
>>
>>53972378

Godwin's law in record time
>>
>>53973714
So you're saying it's the exact same shit with 4th edition classes instead of 3.5 or 5th edition classes? Meh.
>>
File: 1337026210728.jpg (60KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1337026210728.jpg
60KB, 540x531px
Was giving the vote to those who neither owned land nor property a good idea?

Should a man or woman have the right to decide on a country's fate when they're inexorably tied to the welfare systems of that country or, worse yet, the alms of others?
>>
>>53973577
same desu

>>53973571
SJWs don't care, dude, they just want to be seen to be caring. which is why they always always go on about fluff issues like flags, visibility, neo-pronouns, not real genders, and use blanket terms like 'queer' that were invented by ivory tower academics and are essentially meaningless. the sjw movement is a noisy smokescreen that detracts from actually gaining rights and correcting injustice, only its a smokescreen with a blog and an etsy shop so you can buy sweet rainbow badges. the sjw movement is an equal mix of middle class whites and perpetually angry blacks. coming from an average blue collar lesbian, they're an absolute farce of performative empathy. the only thing sadder than that is an edgelord anti-sjw reactionary. the only way to really piss off the sjw cult effectively is, instead of making a lot of piss and noise, to actively work to do good for people. its the christian thing.
>>
>>53973711
I meant legally/technically (1870 vs 1920), but of course you're right. Blacks didn't really get to vote for decades after 1870 and they're still being suppressed today.

>>53973730
Technically they're both owned by Disney, even if they're separate branches. But I now understand you were talking about the comics specifically.

>>53973734
>People can only have interests relevant to one board
Welp, guess I can't go to /vg/ or /gif/ anymore either.
>>
>>53973730
>Marvel is currently in the largest sales slump in their history as a company

So... You're telling me their frankly embarrassing attempts at being "inclusive" and "progressive" is the frantic thrashing of a drowning company desperate to find even the smallest bit of solid ground to haul themselves onto for another gasp of air?
>>
>>53972138

I don't give a fuck. LGBT+ can play fantasy RPGs too, and it's cool that Wizards are behind them.

that said /pol/ get the fuck out of /tg/.
>>
>>53973756
Yes, because I don't want to have to kill all the rich people every hundred years
>>
>>53973758
100% agree and would like to add that what you've described is called "marxism". Marxism is not about economics, it is about control. Because marxism doesn't offer anything good, all it can do is desperately flail around and try to extinguish/make illegal all other alternatives until it is the only choice left.
>>
>>53973465
>You've seen hundreds of gay people who didn't feel it was interesting enough to share, probably because they weren't attracted to you.
Gay people congregate in the biggest cities they can reach (for maximum buttsex concentration) and generally don't spend a lot of time outside of those. And there aren't that many of the broken degenerates to begin with.
>>
>>53973756
>primarily rental based housing market
lmao just get rid of voting altogether and go with the whims of the electors, it'd be easier
>>
>>53973708
>The other shoe is that Starfinder doesn't have much of a target audience. It could be awesome without being noticed.

I'd rather have a fun system I understand than a shitty system that lots of people want to play, which is what mid-cycle Pathfinder was.

The only thing I'm deeply disappointed at with them is their apparent embracing of their NuPaizo SocJus personality, as nearly every Iconic is a woman of color and most of the deities are in fact women.
>>
>>53973781
Go get yourself shot and murdered.
>>
>>53973779
Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you. I'm also telling you that hiring people based on their political behavior on twitter rather than hiring them based on their ability is the key process by which so many of these companies are killing/have killed themselves. Marvel, WotC, Bioware and Ubisoft, just to name a few off the top of my head. This is what happens when you hire cultists and then allow them to be promoted so that they can hire more cultists. It would be no different if they were hiring people based on all being mormon or some shit.
>>
>>53973793
Gay ADULTS congregate in cities. Gay TEENAGERS congregate wherever the fuck their parents live, and some gay adults choose to stay in their hometown, and that includes your shitty-ass middle-of-nowheresville.
>>
>>53973786
No you dumb faggot.
>>53973807
No you
>>
>>53973803
>The only thing I'm deeply disappointed at with them is their apparent embracing of their NuPaizo SocJus personality, as nearly every Iconic is a woman of color and most of the deities are in fact women.

Yeah, but who uses the iconics for anything? The core setting is mostly window dressing anyway. Might as well fag it up, if it makes them feel better.
>>
>>53972808
We need workers, not pests.
>>
>>53973825
Not an argument :)
>>
>>53973821
I don't think you know what congregate means.
>>
File: 1498147744512.jpg (971KB, 1205x940px) Image search: [Google]
1498147744512.jpg
971KB, 1205x940px
>>53973819
>I'm also telling you that hiring people based on their political behavior on twitter rather than hiring them based on their ability is the key process by which so many of these companies are killing/have killed themselves. Marvel, WotC, Bioware and Ubisoft, just to name a few off the top of my head.

>mfw Mass Effect: Andromeda was a thing that happened

Three months later and it still makes me giggle, they aren't even planning any expansion packs or DLC for that mess.
>>
>>53972138
I get why you'd have two As but the three Ts (any Ts at all tbqh) and the extra Q (Qs at all tbqh)? What are those even for?
>>
>>53973821
You mad, buttsex boi?
>>
>>53973819

Marvel is in no danger of killing itself. They could run itself into the ground and Disney would barely notice. As long as they keep providing them with good IP, and they've got a huge backlog of that, nothing they do really matters. Which is probably why the comics are such a weird fucking mess right now, they just have total license to do whatever.
>>
>>53973803
>nearly every Iconic is a woman of color
I'm really not sure why that's a problem. Some games overrepresent white males, so some games choose to overrepresent non-white non-males. It really doesn't affect my experience in any way (but maybe that's because I almost exclusively play in homebrew settings).

>most of the deities are in fact women
Again, why is that a problem? Even assuming you play in the official setting, is this inherently worse than having most deities be male? Would you prefer an even 50-50 split?

>>53973847
We did in the 50s. Soon we'll need neither.
>>
>>53973821
Far less than 1% of the population. You might as well be changing something to appeal to all the native hawaiians in the population.
>>
>>53973577
Fucking this, I couldn't have hated both candidates more if I tried.
>>
>>53972433
A Did nothing wrong and is the only other one of those things that is actually a sexual orientation.
>>
>>53973803
If they were really forward thinking they'd use man/woman interchangeably because as it stands with SJWs right now man, woman, male, female, him, her and all gendered pronouns are utterly meaningless.

There is no unifying concept of m/f in the sjw and as such those terms mean nothing.

Having a lot of PoC isn't really anything special. If I read manga I'll see a lot of Japs. Going by global population the average person is probably Indian or Chinese.
>>
>>53973860
I'm not the one who used "congregate" to imply "there are literally none where I live."

>>53973881
[citation needed]
Also, I wouldn't mind more native Hawaiian shit. It's pretty fucking awesome.

>>53973864
>What are those even for?
They're for bait, anon.
>>
>>53973868
>Would you prefer an even 50-50 split?

Pathfinder had an even 50-50 split and it was OKAY.

I doubt I'll play in the official setting and I know most of my characters are probably going to be some shade of dashing white man, but it still kind of makes me roll my eyes when I see them roll out yet another purple-haired undercut lesbian.
>>
>>53973861
Always nice to see cults destroy themselves with their own insanity.
>>
>>53973868

Because the combination of relative anonymity and political polarisation has gotten large groups of people addicted to outrage and self-righteous indignation. It crosses party lines, mobs of addicts just looking for their next fix, the next thing they can get really angry about in a way that makes them feel like they're doing something good. If it keeps going we'll probably eventually have rehab clinics for their sort.
>>
>>53973786
"Cultural Marxism" is just an update of the "Cultural Bolshevism" used as a censorship/target buzzword by the Nazis, which whoever came up probably thought they were being clever about.
>>
>>53973786
>Marxism is not about economics
The guy invented the term Capitalism, Socialism is what he guessed would be the result of Capitalism's financial incentive to exploit labor, and Communism was what he thought the result of the inherit problems in Socialism would be. Whether they actually work out the way he thought doesn't mean they aren't about economics. Then again the way Marxism and Marxist are used on this site is inconsistent as fuck in the first place
>>
File: 1451346340680.jpg (69KB, 920x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451346340680.jpg
69KB, 920x380px
>>53973861
>they aren't even planning any expansion packs or DLC for that mess.

>mfw no DLC
>mfw no expansions
>mfw their first post-launch patch was to half-ass fix the faces and eyes
>mfw only major patch since then was so you can fuck the squid Knuckles
>mfw they even released a public apology

I WILL NEVER NOT BE LAUGHING, HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>53973758
The thing is /pol/ retards call anyone that is not them SJWs and there is most likely only a noisy few real SJW and everyone else is just someone that is fine with women, blacks, gays, whatever else makes /pol/ dumbasses butthurt
>>
>>53973786
its actually called neoliberalism and has been the main cause of degeneration of society in the west since the late 70s. its spread by Murdoch's media, enforced by corporate power, and the purpose is to create a state of disorganised or uncaring drones who work, pursue empty lives where they do things for the point of being witnessed doing things, subservience, and primarily to buy things. its to drive that economy forwards and keep the social order cemented. the pleasurable things people do and things they want to acquire are all imitative of the corporate class or the celeb class. we're seeing this enforced (and resisted) through use of social media and online media (moving away from print). all aspects of life become performative dramas, including empathy, and don't matter, so long as people keep working and buying. its about economics AND control.

its the opposite side of the same coin as marxism
>>
>>53973900
>it still kind of makes me roll my eyes
And that's a perfectly acceptable reaction. But there are people who aren't content with rolling their eyes and have to go make bait threads on /tg/ instead.

>>53973911
If it worked, then they were clever about it.
That said, your complaint is accurate and >>53973916 is correct.
>>
>>53973734
cry harder bitch
>>
>>53973538
>had nothing to address the concerns of the average American
ackshually, she did, it's just that the media never covered it because EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS DID WE MENTION HER EMAILS?
>>
>>53973911
The National Socialist German Worker's Party and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics were both socialist. Socialist politics are marxist and marxism is always evil and always results in the destruction of societies that it is forced on. Now here's your chance. Are you going to actually engage this information or are you just going to exhale loudly and refuse to admit that marxism in all it's forms is always evil?
>>
File: OnlyGoodFaggot.jpg (64KB, 634x382px) Image search: [Google]
OnlyGoodFaggot.jpg
64KB, 634x382px
>>53972138
>>
>>53973858
Not an argument :)
>>
>>53972214

It's a string of letters OP made up.

It was briefly fashionable a few years back to add letters to LGBT to fit in all sexualities and types of people, but this quickly got absurd. Someone on Tumblr tried rearranging the letters to make a nicer acronym and came up with QUILTBAG, which made the queer community give up on the whole process as having gotten ridiculous. Nowadays it's LGBTQ, with Q being "queer" as a catch-all. You can still find children on Tumblr doing LGBTQADNINFIWF acronyms, but no one of any significance in the queer community has done that in years.

It's kind of like "triggered", in that it was something SocJus people did for like a year that's mostly a /pol/ thing now.
>>
>>53973950
>But there are people who aren't content with rolling their eyes and have to go make bait threads on /tg/ instead.

To be fair, the ease of posting and anonymity makes taking that extra step very, very easy.
>>
>>53973977
>It's kind of like "triggered", in that it was something SocJus people did for like a year that's mostly a /pol/ thing now.

Never underestimate the power of public shaming, if you want a city-wide example of this look at Portland's reaction to the show "Portlandia."
>>
>>53973774
>>53973954
Don't be shocked when they collect you in the night. You'll pretend you don't understand why you deserve it, but you'll know it's because you literally will never stop unless they kill you.
>>
>>53973947
Hush you, there is a PLAGUE of SJW nonesense and only these brave anthro/pol/ogists can save us from it.

>>53973988
That's part of the social problems of modern society. It's easier to whine and hope to find an echo chamber than it is to actually do anything about issues that bother you, or alternatively to decide they don't bother you all that much and move on with your life.
But don't forget: the real crybabies are the disadvantaged minorities, not the WHITE whiners.
>>
>>53974007
I would think they would be much more ashamed of their children rioting and joining violent anarchist cults than they would be of being made fun of for being douchebags
>>
File: NC_p11[1].png (162KB, 497x586px) Image search: [Google]
NC_p11[1].png
162KB, 497x586px
>>53972138
>what do you guys think?

I don't care.

I mean, I do, but consider the following: tabletop pen and paper traditional games are one of the most open source games, "niche" games, and will always be one of the more if not most difficult games to gatekeeper or otherwise politicize because anybody can do anything. The only limit is your imagination sort to speak.

So, sure, I don't care what wizard of the coast or whoever does because I've never given a shit about what they had to say because they have 0, absolutely, no control over what sort of game I play. I could literally spend all my days playing nothing but Nechronica: that pen and paper game where you play as a zombie/mutant/android loli in a world of horror and pedophilia and gore.... And because of that this whole thing is just proving to be shallow and clumsy because anybody who plays traditional games already knows it's one of the most accepting gaming communities because it's literally anything, like, is the wizard of the coast going to send their legal team to slap your dick -in person- if your private gaming session doesn't have enough gays?

Also I double don't care because even as a fa/tg/ay homosexual: this pride shit isn't "for" me, it's for the flagrant, desperate, disgusting, degenerate, normie faggots who base an entire community and culture on their sexuality because their identities begin and end with who they put their dick in and eat this kind of shit up because they CRAVE acceptance due to being so 2dimensional.
>>
>>53974015
[jerking off intensifies]
>>
>>53973977
>QUILTBAG
ok lmao thats it i'm done

>>53973963
>ACKTUALLY THE NAZIS WERE SOCIALISTS SO MY GOOSE STEPPING RIGHT WING ASS AIN'T EVIL BECAUSE AMERICA ISN'T SOCIALISM UM YES
>>
>>53974030
People get ashamed of the weirdest things, Portlandia was the equivalent of your friend mentioning how you have a very weird walk.
>>
>>53973963

I'm in Europe. Socialism is working pretty great for us right now.
>>
>>53974007

Power of public shaming to do what, exactly? Get 14 year olds on Tumblr to stop using "triggered" as a synonym for "mildly uncomfortable"? That was going to happen anyway, both because memes die naturally and because there was pushback from the older members of the SJ community.

Making fun of SJWs for saying "triggered" is like making fun of kids today for their Wheelie shoes. It just dates you
>>
>>53973640
>including The RPG Pundit
Where'd you hear that? He's not credited in the PHB or DMG.
>>
>>53974018
>But don't forget: the real crybabies are the disadvantaged minorities, not the WHITE whiners.
Oy vey, yes how dare the dumb white goyim be upset that we work tirelessly to promote degeneracy and hedonism, spreading disease and destroying public order and morality? It's just when Putin aka HITLER 2.0 signed a law prohibiting us from promoting dick-chopping and buttsex to hateful Russian infants.
>>
>>53974018
When is the New Criticism going to come back into fashion, anon? I could do without 90% of the conversation about everything being about the exact minority or majority status of whoever is involved in it.
>>
>>53974062
It does! Seems like you get good wi-fi in the cuckshed while Muhammad is raw-dogging your girlfriend.
>>
>>53972138
I will only not support a company if they actively donate money to causes I don't support. Paying lip service is something I give 0 shits about.
>>
>>53974079

4chan is a website for people 18 and up
>>
>>53974062
Really? What country? I didn't know there were any european socialist countries left that weren't busily replacing their citizens with a fast breeding crop of new tax slaves.
>>
File: 425vh6dj2fqy.png (234KB, 584x347px) Image search: [Google]
425vh6dj2fqy.png
234KB, 584x347px
>thread about whether D&D should rainbowify their logo for pride month
>turns into a discussion about the technological singularity and what to do with the working class when it happens

What
>>
>>53973807

you first babycakes
>>
>>53974084
Americans with no lived experience of Europe talking about how my family/gf are being raped by Muslim immigrants RIGHT NOW will never not be funny.
>>
>>53974111

Welcome to /tg/
>>
File: PolBait.png (65KB, 593x263px) Image search: [Google]
PolBait.png
65KB, 593x263px
>>53974040
I think it's pretty great how many people on this thread are like "yeah I'm gay and I'm on /tg/, I just haven't felt the need to talk about it." Because while I understand not wanting to make a big deal of something that shouldn't matter, I also think it's important to remind the assholes that they're not in a safespace where everybody is like them. We're fairly fucking diverse in many ways, and just because we don't shove it in everyone's faces doesn't mean our demographics are the same as their KKK group's.

>>53973640
>5e is anti-SJW
>>
File: 1442440450772.png (4KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1442440450772.png
4KB, 493x402px
>>53974075
>Making fun of SJWs for saying "triggered" is like making fun of kids today for their Wheelie shoes. It just dates you

Anooooon, you're better than this. We both know there are differences between looking at some wheelie shoes and going, "Oh, kids these days!" And mocking the (frankly insulting) rambles of some fat college girl who's hiding her insecurities behind a shield of pronouns.
>>
>>53974111
To be fair it mostly slipped back again once /pol/ got offended some people don't hate the gays.
>>
>>53974057
What are you even talking about? I'm not right wing. I'm clearly anti-authoritarian and hate socialism because socialist authoritarianism is always used to justify government violence against it's own citizens.

Is it really so hard for you to understand that someone can recognize the nightmarish history of marxist regimes without being "right wing"?
>>
>>53974111
Hey, better than the other way around if you ask me.
>>
>>53974117
What's the next city I have to hashtag my prayers to?
>>
Gay guy here. I notice a lot of straight people get mad when companies put rainbow crap on their produces during pride. Like what does a burger king whopper have anything to do with pride other than being a big juicy piece of meat you love to wrap your lips around?

But remember, when a company is marketing to "gays" they are not, they are marketing to you, straight white middle class people. You know, the ones who think that its so progressive that oreos now make you shit in pinks and blues. The straight white middle class people who want to look like they care about a cause but they really couldn't do more than change their picture to a rainbow flag overlay and write #pride. Companies never market to the 2% of gay people, they market to you.

That said, gay men were picked on, teased, isolated and abused in high school. You better believe that they played a shit ton of D&D so they could pretend they were living a life that wasn't complete shit. I would say a greater percent of gay guys are part of nerd culture than straights.
>>
>>53974141
Please, /lgbt/, don't confuse us gay-hating /tg/-ers for anything else.
>>
>>53974079
>Bringing up Jews again
Will you ever run out of excuses to blame your problems on the Jews?

>>53974111
The original topic was low-quality bait so we made a new one.

>>53974117
To be fair to that American, he's also probably complaining about black men stealing his women or something.
>>
>>53974150
IDK man, I'm not sure God's on twitter. Tell you what, I'll tell you if you tell me where the next mass shooting's gonna be.
>>
>>53974153
>I would say a greater percent of gay guys are part of nerd culture than straights.

This is a retarded blanket statement you have no way to support.
>>
>>53974153
Anecdotal evidence with a sample size of 1
>>
>>53974153
You getting picked on doesn't shut you up, and that's the sad part. You're really just encouraging people to finally say "Yes, they need to die. There's no other solution."
>>
>>53974176

Well, he already gave a pretty solid rationalisation for it in his post.
>>
>>53974168
>To be fair to that American, he's also probably complaining about black men stealing his women or something.
That's just it though. Race and religion is a huge deal to these people but they totally lack context and experience. Supposedly I'M the one whose women are being enslaved by the new caliphate and in reality I'm living in a 97% white country.
>>
>>53972138
I'm happy I left DnD years ago.

Wait, I would have left anyway because DnD sucks.
>>
>>53974153
>I would say a greater percent of gay guys are part of nerd culture than straights.
My D&D group is like 80% non-straight and we're the normiest group I've ever met.
Nerds are gay as fuck, which makes it funny/sad that the rest tend to be homophobic.

>>53974169
2nd amendment bullshit in 3... 2... 1...
>>
>>53974187

Speaking up makes people like you mad, which is more than enough reason to keep doing it.
>>
>>53974107
yup thats the joy of it, choose your poison, neolib playground of reduced corporate tax, importing drones, reducing workers rights, cutting back on healthcare, aging population, government is lords in castle estates vs neolib themepark have babies and work yourself to death no healthcare for you, ps my whole government is billionaires

its literally choosing between how aggressive you want your cancer to kill you
>>
>>53974187
The Day of the Rope is never gonna happen m8.
>>
>>53974192
>solid

Abused and isolated people don't make friends.
Also, gay people tend to not have hobbies aside from bug-catching and fucking little boys.
>>
>>53974203
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish us both more self-determination in the future.
>>
File: ice-man-bobby-drake-gay.jpg (146KB, 640x523px) Image search: [Google]
ice-man-bobby-drake-gay.jpg
146KB, 640x523px
>>53972159
I understood that reference!

I think
>>
>>53974212
It happens every day in most of the world.
>>
>>53972477
>Paizo's Wrath of the Righteous

what did they do wrong now
>>
>>53974202
Keep telling yourself that when you dangle.
>>
>>53974192
>solid rationalisation for it in his post.

That's not solid rationalization, that's making a guess on something huge over limited personal experience. Which is retarded.
>>
File: 5egIsLiberal.png (40KB, 1005x863px) Image search: [Google]
5egIsLiberal.png
40KB, 1005x863px
>>53974161
Have you been reading this thread? It's been 98% "who cares about the logo, gays are fine" before the shit started.
/tg/ is a lot more tolerant than you think it is.
>>
>>53974238
>wrath of the righteous
>literally about rioting because drumpf is president
Wew.
>>
>>53974260
>20 votes
Mate these things are never representative. I agree with
>/tg/ is a lot more tolerant than you think it is
but you're not helping your point.
>>
I miss the days of Central Casting and the author outright being clear that Homosexuality is a bad trait. If anyone had that courage today they would be mauled to death.
>>
>>53974220
>never talked to a gay person but somehow knows all about them

>>53974202
I used to think we should reason with the /pol/io, but now I realize they don't represent conservatives and can be safely ignored.
>>
>>53974260
You mean it's been about 20% "stop hating the gays!", 50% random politics, and 30% "Fuck off back to /lgbt/"

How fucked up must your perception be to see otherwise.

Also, nice sample size.
>>
>>53974201
Uh, DEM COMMIE-LOVIN' DEMMYCRATS GUNNA TAKE MUH GUNS!
>>
>>53974260

It's the attention economy in action. Even on sites like this, if you draw attention your voice is amplified because more people respond to you. On social media it's even worse. Without intending to we've created a system of communication that always gives the most extreme views the greatest reach, because the largest number of people will response to them, whether positively or negatively.

And this leads to polarisation. For things you agree with, the loudest voices you're exposed to are the extreme hardliners calling you to action. For things you're against, the loudest voices you're exposed to are the extreme hardliners actively attacking everything you hold dear.

At that point, it doesn't matter that 99% of people are caught somewhere in the middle, because the perception of that extreme divide creates itself as a reality, polarising people and making things more and more angry and extreme and violent.

I'm not even sure there's a solution for it. We might figure it out eventually, but we might have permanently damaged our ability as a society to have discourse for a generation.
>>
>>53974294
>20% "stop hating the gays!"
>30% "Fuck off back to /lgbt/"
>How fucked up must your perception be to see otherwise.
>>
>>53974293
>I made huge leaps in logic, got called out for being an idiot, and still have the gall to try and say something

Hanging's too good for you.
>>
>>53974264
wut
>>
>>53974285
The sample size may be atrocious but it's the only shred of actual evidence I've ever seen one way or another.
I guess you're right about not helping, since the neo/pol/itans can just point to the sample size instead of having to make actual points.

>>53974326
Do you honestly think talking about killing people you disagree with is making THEM look bad?
>>
>>53974222
i'm moving to America and i know socialism can't work in America because its too big to manage (government bureaucracy is sluggish and bloated right now), but i have faith in individual states in the federal system. California has a universal healthcare bill going through their government right now, i think thats a pretty big game changer. America has a decent democratic process (Britain's is more fun tho). I think America could really benefit from a state by state social libertarian vision with single payer healthcare covered and maybe state owned investment banks, and national government being a tiny thing just for diplomacy, trade and defense and little else.
>>
>>53974287
what? Elaborate for people born after 1990
>>
>>53974293
Stats actually show that gays are predominantly STD-chasing pedophiles. Anecdotal evidence really has a hard time overturning that.
>>
>>53974350
I dunno, you're constantly going out of your way to do damage control from muslims who are constantly talking about and actually murdering your people, so I'd say that perhaps he's on the right track
>>
>>53974238
Wrath of the Righteous was written partially by Amber Scott, of dubious fame. The first book features a trans-lesbian couple, a homosexual interracial couple with drug issues, the sole non-violent white male being a confrontational MANSPLAINER, and more.

Honestly, expect to roll your eyes a lot and later mention how Paizo made some shitty decisions, but after that expect the mother of all character masturbatory power fantasies as the party (who are expected to be mostly white men) become veritable demigods of a vast Crusade.
>>
>>53974360
>Stats actually show that gays are predominantly STD-chasing pedophiles
[citation needed]
If you're gonna claim the statistics are on your side, you best be posting them.
>>
>>53974360
>Stats prove me right
>Provides 0 stats
And yet I responded to the bait. Good job.

>>53974374
I have literally never defended a Muslim in my life.
>>
File: 1470271651504.jpg (38KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
1470271651504.jpg
38KB, 642x792px
>>53974260
>No option for very leftist

I'm no shitlib
>>
>>53974350
I'm helping you out by explaining what's going to happen if you continue to shamelessly say retarded shit in hopes of restructuring society to better cater to your fetish.

You should be thanking me for having the kind-hearted capacity of advising you to cut that shit out before people's patience finally gives out.
>>
>>53974359
>Elaborate for people born after 1990

Things are going to get funny when the [CURRENT YEAR] Generation gets ass-blasted and anal-ravaged at the downright Bohemian mannerisms of the next couple generations.

Hell, you can already see it happening with Millennials throwing hissy fits about Fidget Spinners.
>>
>>53974374

Actually acknowledging the difference between ordinary Muslims and extremist terrorists isn't doing damage control for the latter, it's actively working against them.

Their goal is a divided society. They want a world of jihadists and crusaders, they want to create an absolute certainty in the hearts of Muslims that there is no hope for peace or cooperation, that the only answer is to fight.

Dropping bombs just fuels that cycle, because every person you kill has a brother or a friend who will get angry and take up arms.

The real solution is to break the cycle. To bring stability, to properly integrate and accept communities, to show them that there is another way. All western intolerance of Muslims does is directly support Isis. Every slur and hateful word spoken by the West is another bullet Isis can use to kill.
>>
>>53974392
Of course not. All the muslims who murder gay people and commit terrorist attacks are not real muslims.
>>
>>53972244
They do. I am one, don't really care much for the pride stuff though.
>>
File: BASED.png (48KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.png
48KB, 357x368px
>>53974287
>>53974359
I fucking love that the author had balls to be clear that the game actively punishes degenerate actions. Only sad bit is using Judeo-Christian;
>>
>>53974260
>20 votes
Kek.

Have you considered that the majority of conservatives aren't posting here because they wouldn't fall for this obvious bait thread?
>>
>>53974430
>if you fight your enemies or even speak out against them and their crimes they win
>which is why we riot after losing democratic elections and constantly insult everyone who disagrees with our politics #resist

Which is it?
>>
>>53974438
Damn. That's some good shit right there.
>>
>>53974411
This doesn't explain wtf Central Casting is in this context
>>
>>53974457

By all means, say awful things about Isis. Speak of their crimes, speak against violence, be loud and forthright.

But don't confuse them for the Muslim community as a whole. Doing so only supports the groups and ideals you claim to be against.
>>
>>53974477
>majority of muslim community supports or tolerates ISIS

Fuck the Muslim community
>>
>>53974477
So do you honestly practice that same line of logic when talking about christians? "right wingers"? Trump supporters? conservatives? pro lifers? white people? americans?
>>
>>53974477
I will do so when the muslim community drop sharia as a goal.
>>
>>53974500

And sentiments like that will only prove to be self fulfilling prophecies.

Even if they did? The correct response wouldn't be hatred, it'd be action. Persecution only creates more extremists. Offering food and education and hope? Winning hearts and minds? That actually creates real change, robbing the extremist militants of future soldiers and perhaps even helping cement long term change, letting us slowly but surely help the Muslim world leave behind some of the more barbaric pieces of their culture.

And yes, I do think there are some parts of the Muslim world that need to be actively changed and brought into modernity. I just know that doing so with hatred and bullets is utterly self-sabotaging, no matter how intuitive it might seem. The decades of war should have proved that by now.
>>
Never had a problem with acceptance, always been ok with incorporating anyone/any ideas into a game. Not a big fan of the current snowflake trend. No need to spend an inordinate amount of time hating or loving a tiny minority.
>>
>>53974523
Pro-lifers are actually following the New Testament and the teachings of Christ, just like ISIS is following their religion.
>>
>>53974531
Can you stick to preaching in /pol/? I've never heard a faggot talk with such a lack of charisma, logic, or even the decency to drop using platitudes on /tg/ before, so I can only assume you are a /pol/ native.
>>
>>53974523

I try my best to. I'm not perfect, I have biases and I'll probably make mistakes, but I also try to call out those on my 'side' when they make intellectually dishonest or downright awful statements.

Democracy requires respectful opposition. Knowing and understanding that both sides require democratic representation is a fundamental part of how our society works, and I get annoyed at how many people actively shout about how they'd obliterate the other side altogether, effectively advocating for totalitarianism of their opinions.

In my experience, a lot of people on both 'sides' do the same, do the best to hold true to their beliefs in a way that's respectful and acknowledges the necessity of opposition. Unfortunately, as mentioned above, the realities of the modern attention economy are only making the increasingly extreme and partisan situation in politics worse, leading to more and more people being incapable of talking to one another with any semblance of civility. It really is a shame.
>>
>>53973052
You fucking idiot mong, even illegal immigrants pay into things like social security that they'll literally never see the benefit of. Even food stamps give economic stimulation.

The grocery store you go to wouldn't survive without food stamps as a system.
>>
>>53974465
If by good stuff you mean retarded shit then yes.
>>
>>53974430
>The real solution is to break the cycle.

Or we could, ya know, send them away and don't let them come back. Yes, that sounds better than inviting a lot of people of a foreign culture to vote to bring more of that people into our country, and then change it to the same crap that is their original country.
>>
>>53974477
The whole of muslim community is just a bunch of evil losers.
>>
>>53974531
>Offering food and education and hope
Nation building fucked us up on the ass.

We literally sent them dollar bills and they still hate us.

Any other stupid suggestion?

>decades of war
There are never been a serious modern war against muslims.
>>
>>53974558
>not killing unborn children is similar to isis
3/10 I'm mad but can't bring myself to really give a shit
>>
>>53974613

Perhaps because most of those dollar bills went to propping up corrupt governments, not actually helping the people?

And I'm not sure about serious, but the actions taken in Afghanistan and Iraq were wars, with a real human cost on both sides.
>>
>>53974568
>grocery stores would go out of business if we didn't take money from everyone, pay some of that money to government employees and then give the remaining money back to a few people

I don't really understand how you can think this
>>
>>53974621

>Unborn children
>Bundles of cells

These are not the same thing. One will eventually become the other, but that's why we have laws about when terminations can happen.
>>
>>53974631
>the population of Afghanistan and Iraq are all muslims

You need to stop demonstrating that you don't know anything about the group of people you are trying to defend online.
>>
>>53974649
Can we get this guy banned already? He's literally just been trolling about politics non-stop, and is probably the OP of this thread.
>>
>>53974649
Then murdering a pregnant woman shouldn't be a double homicide, right?
>>
>>53974658

I'm not sure how you drew that conclusion from my statement? They're majority Muslim countries, but they also have various minority faiths including Christians and Jews. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make?
>>
>>53974674

Depends upon the stage of pregnancy
>>
>>53974613
yeah and countries pile money onto Africa and look what thats doing. or India. which has a fucking space program. foreign aid is a joke. unless you go there and build schools and hospitals then that money ain't worth shit. blowing up their nationally owned banking and sending in barclays and lloyds doesn't help either, you're just turning them into clones. if Americans ain't happy, shoot each other, and practice barbaric religious customs despite their massive global wealth and power, how is pay-to-live hospitals and multinational corporations gonna make the middle east happier? sort it out. cut off international aid and build yourself some decent roads and a universal coverage healthcare system. America first nibbas
>>
>>53974691
Where are all the terrorists from all the other religions that popular iraq and afghanistan? Why is it just muslims?
>>
>>53974631
1) Are you retarded? We sent dollar bills, individually, to civilian families in Iraq.

2) You are a fucking retard, Afganistan and Iraq weren't wars against the 'muslims'. How the fuck it was a war against muslims when we had support of other muslims? How the fuck it was a war against muslims while we in fact had support of other muslims countries?

There was never a serious modern war against the muslims, like the crusades. It was countries fighting against other countries, not a religious war. Off yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>53974621
>reading comprehension

The differences between religions is that pro-lifers, by seeking to not allow abortions are following the teachings of Christ and thus their religion. ISIS, by killing people and spreading terror are also following their religions.
>>
>>53974707

Well, for one, we call those terrorists 'freedom fighters', since they're generally also fighting the Muslim extremists.
>>
>>53974708

I apologise for not getting your bizarrely specific definition, I suppose? I'm still not quite sure what point you were trying to make.
>>
>>53972138
I just want to pretend I'm an elf hunting a dragon. Is that too much to ask? Does every, damn, thing have to be a political statement?
>>
>>53974741
>Does every, damn, thing have to be a political statement?
No, but that doesn't stop people from declaring otherwise.
>>
>>53974729
My retarded friend, my point is that your assertion here:

>>53974531
>The decades of war should have proved that by now.

Is unbelievable idiotic, since those weren't wars against the muslim people. In fact they had nothing to do with changing the muslim world. It was a war between countries to secure the interests of our geo allies.

Go back to fucking school before you spew more bullshit.
>>
>>53974790

I'm not quite sure how that follows?
>>
>>53974741
Wizards of the Coast isn't showing up at your house and personally applying rainbow decals to your books. As far as 'political statements' go a Seattle based company (at least I'm assuming that's where all the WotC shit is still) making a rainbow logo for pride month is pretty fucking benign.
>>
File: HMM.png (5KB, 279x179px) Image search: [Google]
HMM.png
5KB, 279x179px
>>53974287
>>53974438
Anon, I have some bad news for you.
http://thoulsparadise.blogspot.com/2011/12/paul-jaquays-and-darkside.html
>>
>>53974810
>being this retarded
Let me tell in caps:

THOSE WARS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS. THE POPULATION BEING MUSLIM HAD JACK SHIT TO THE MOTIVE BEHIND THE WAR. IT WAS A WAR WHERE WE AND MUSLIMS ALLIES FOUGHT AGAINST OTHER MUSLIMS TO PROTECT OUR INTERESTS.

Got it now you fucking git?
>>
>>53974864

I get that you're loudly repeating the same thing over and over, I'm just not really seeing a point or argument.
>>
>>53974873
The point of the argument is that no, we haven't A) tried fighting islam or B) tried to change islam with violence. We never did any of those things in those decades.

If you still cannot get it, then please remove yourself from the genepoll.
>>
>>53974903

I'm quite confused that you think I was talking about that specifically in the first place? You seem to be jumping through a lot of logical hoops to manoeuvre some rather broad points into a specific place so you can get angry about me being wrong.
>>
>>53972138
To be fair, wizard shenannigans made my bard gender fluid to seduce the water-elemental blocking our path.
>>
>>53974955
Turning your dick into a puddle isn't the same as being gender fluid, though it's much more fun to talk about
>>
>>53974936
> reply to my points here: >>53974631
> get reply >>53974708
> keep holding to a single point, even through I keep explaining again and again why it's idiotic >>53974729
>why are you focusing on this point
>>
>>53973577
This
>>
>>53974989

It just seems to be a lot of fuss and bother around a rather simple misunderstanding. 'A war against Muslims' meaning a war against majority Muslim nations, not Muslims as a people. The latter seems quite odd, as to my knowledge there has never been a modern war against a specific group of people.

But I don't quite buy your apparent assertion that, because it was a war against a Muslim majority nation, not Muslims specifically, it in no way represented an aggressive cultural action on the Wests part.

Armies spread culture. Whether actively or incidentally, it's a part of what they do, and in the middle east it was an active part of our policies, trying to win hearts and minds. Ingratiating ourselves with them, showing them the benefits of westernisation and modernisation, benefits which quite a lot of them appreciated- And which were a real threat to the extremists, who thrive in desperation, when people have no hope and nothing left.
>>
>>53974817
>As far as 'political statements' go a Seattle based company (at least I'm assuming that's where all the WotC shit is still) making a rainbow logo for pride month is pretty fucking benign.

Oh, I agree. I don't care about WotC changing the look of the D&D logo fro pride month. I'm just tired of the political meta of this shit. I'm tired of the pandering done by companies and "personalities" regardless of who they are pandering to. I'm tired of listening to the same political argument 5 times when anybody says anything. I'm tired of hearing the same shit jokes over again. I'm tired of people expecting me to take a side in every minor dispute, and thinking they know my stance on everything from my comments on one thing. I'm tired of litmus tests. I just want to live my life harming no one, with few wishes, like an elephant in the forest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ
>>
>>53973956
Oh shut the duck up. Sanders got a ducking fraction of the air time Clinton or Trump got but still got almost half the votes (listed anyway, they don't add votes from caucus states) despite constant backroom wheeling and dealing and almost every super delegate backing Clinton months before a ducking ballot was even cast. Tuck Clinton and Trump in my books.
>>
>>53975055
Kek, you really are disingenous.

Anyway, it's an aggressive cultural action only to the ignorant to attack Iraq, since our interest was only protect Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. What really fucked it up was actually your nation building, which resulted in the country going to shit the exactly second we pulled over.

So literally it's thanks to people like you that it's now the shit that it's today. People who stay in places where they aren't invited, trying to 'win hearts' when we should have just removed the mad dictator and then left the place to it's neighbors. So congrats anon, feel proud of that.

P.S: Actually I'm saying you are stupid, since you easily miss when reading. Peace.
>>
>>53975103
>Sanders
Go worry about your bank accounts.
>>
>>53975181

I get the strangest feeling that you've not been actually talking to me this entire time, just some fantasy of who you think I am so you can feel alternately angry and smug. Fascinating.
>>
>>53973442
I like how you completely ignored his point about food and rent taking a larger part of income than ever.

It is in the best interest of some corporations to have "affordable" phone plans. Most people don't have the same data plans you probably do, they have bare bones plans. Especially poor people. The companies will practically throw a free phone at you, and you basically can't hold or find a job these days without a smartphone and plenty of people don't have computers. It's not a luxury anymore. It's a necessity.

It's like saying "They aren't poor! Look! Fridges!"

Oh wait. The right did say that.
>>
>>53974851
Biggest disappointment since CWC.
>>
>>53975233
>ops out of arguments, better act smug
At least now I don't have to waste my time with you anymore. Thanks anon.
>>
>>53973538
She literally had a plan to retrain coal workers. Coal's not coming back.

Meanwhile Trump promised you everything and has done NOTHING.

30 Day ISIS plan?

Wall?

Muslim Ban?

You got conned by a fucking moron, quit saying buzzwords and actually look up what Hilary had plans for instead of going back to /pol/ and complaining about jews.
>>
>>53975262

I couldn't have said it better myself
>>
File: 1472230617357.png (132KB, 346x364px) Image search: [Google]
1472230617357.png
132KB, 346x364px
>>53974851
This is legit hilarious.
>>
>Thread has far surpassed the bump limit
I will never not be disappointed by /tg/
>>
>>53975285
What, retraining coal workers to become computer programmers? Did she really thank that is what anyone was asking for, or that it would be practical? The only promise that Trump really hasn't kept that he should, is putting Hillary and her globalist friends in prison.
>>
>>53972168
Harmless gestures start wars. Plus we see this garbvage every fucking godamn day
>>
>>53972487
>pissbabies
TUMBLR

DETECTED
>>
>>53972138
Good thing I never got into 5th edition, if they are gonna pull shit like this. Don't wanna support this kind of (((social justice)))
>>
File: 1497672003672.jpg (125KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1497672003672.jpg
125KB, 623x414px
>OP makes bait to attract the /pol/ lurkers.
>Thread evolves into economics and labor.
>/pol/ retakes the fun and shits it back up with homophobic-faggotry.
>Then it becomes a thread about Middle Eastern turmoil.
This is why I lurk /tg/. You never know where things will go.

>>53974153
I believe you, but I wonder if the data would confirm our estimates.

>>53974477
So it's a case of "then let me be evil".
I somewhat hesitate to state this, but my hypothesis is that the antagonization of white men, and sometimes even women, has caused the social justice movement, and the Democrats by association, to crumble externally and internally. I think many people don't care anymore that they are associating themselves with lunatics or haters because they aren't antagonized by them. If they can't bring justice for all, then at least bring justice for themselves. I believe that the majority of Americans have lost faith in each other, and at this point it has become more and more like a war between the Coalition of Snowflakes vs the Cult of Mango Mussolini, and most people are reluctantly choosing a side because they hate the other just enough compared to the first to tolerate the morons of that side.
I am noticing that both SJWs and the Alt-Right(?) are adopting more and more of each other's tactics and beliefs. The Alt-Right may be more welcoming to me, but they're much more destructive in my view. The average SJW will antagonize me for no good reason, but I also see them as the weaker devil with a kernel of good.
>>
>>53976154
>the gays are Jewish
The mental acrobatics of this thread.
>>53975845
>being this triggered

You're like the racist old woman upset when they see the coloured folk shopping at their stores. We get it vexes you, we also don't care.
>>
>>53972138
What part of d&d excludes that lgbt?

Show your work.

If instead you mean specific groups won't accommodate your demands at the table, well, good luck with that. Find friends who accept you instead of trying to force people to hang out with you. Thats creepy harassment.
>>
>>53976777
>The Alt-Right may be more welcoming to me, but they're much more destructive in my view. The average SJW will antagonize me for no good reason, but I also see them as the weaker devil with a kernel of good.
I feel you.
>>
File: tumblr_o3csddhr1O1qesbyzo1_500.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3csddhr1O1qesbyzo1_500.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>53972244
guys who take a dick in the ass can't roll a 20 sided dice, obviously.
do you nerds think gay people have no life outside of sex?
>>
>>53972138
We can have a gay dark elf who is into homosexual BDSM?
>>
>>53972378
I have better things to do like bitch about the lack of official content instead of Unearthed Arcana.
>>
>>53977859
I thought that was all of them?
>>
>>53972138
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*inhales briefly*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.