[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, about three sessions ago, my "kill the dragon priest"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

So, about three sessions ago, my "kill the dragon priest" campaign has derailed, but in a fun way. My PCs vent from "smiting the evil guys" to "mafia tycoons". At this point, they own a gambling den, two caravan resting taverns and a small guild of scribes. With their last acquisition, however, when they integrated old Dueargar tribe into their operations to smuggle not-heroin to Northern kingdoms, they chewed off a bit more, then they might handle.

After they have killed initial mafia boss and owner of gambling den/caravan resupply points/scribe guild, they were left with former mafia boss henchman Simon who they now kept as their henchman. Now, Simon was an upstarty guy from the start and he connected with Duergars, willing to leave them entire PC operations and taking only all gold and silver of PCs he and Duergars together kill the PCs.

So, things are getting (possibly) rather dark for our PC crime syndicate.

I however, do not want to go full "hurr durr, you are poisoned&attacked by a bunch of assassins", but I'd like to present them with quite a few clues and warnings, give them a chance to prepare for incoming series of attacks, if they are perceptive.

What kind of things should I prepare for them to explain to them hostile takeover may be coming?

thanks
>>
Before it, let them fight another minor antagonists, who will tell and show them that "honor amongst thieves" is not a thing. Then have another minor antagonist, who will fight them because they are outsiders who have no honor and respect for the system.
Both should clue the party in on where they stand, and what they should do.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.