[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best system for playing Law Enforcement Officers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: police kanna.png (513KB, 848x383px) Image search: [Google]
police kanna.png
513KB, 848x383px
What's the best system for playing Law Enforcement Officers in a modern setting?
>>
File: police kanna 2.png (65KB, 165x224px) Image search: [Google]
police kanna 2.png
65KB, 165x224px
>>53948258
>inb4 Holy Race War or Gangrape
>>
>>53948268
I'll have you know 9/10 reviews of Gangrape are positive.
>>
>>53948268
Why does everyone who memes about RaHoWa not know the actual name of the game
>>
>>53948258
Any game where you have to fill out a lot of forms and the rules aren't clear.

So FATAL, I guess.
>>
File: 185188[1].jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
185188[1].jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>53949194
>tfw you're pulled aside for speeding and have to roll for anal circumference
>>
File: ID294_SS1.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ID294_SS1.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>53948258
GURPS
>>
I ran two long running arbites games, one with DH, the other with DH 2E
>>
>>53949160
God damn it, one of my buddies has been doing this same shitty joke for ten years and it STILL cracks me up every time. Fuck you, Martin, and fuck you, anon.
>>
>>53949577
I see you got some massive guns with you.

Get out of the car, we're doing a body search.
>>
Ops and Tactics is pretty good. It has modern guns and shit statted out, though because /k/ was involved, the number of different guns is autistically high
>>
>>53950460
Is it actually good or just a meme?
I'm kind of vary with the "/tg/ gets shit done" meme ever since I found out that it's mostly bullshit.
>>
>>53950770
Have played it in a STALKER campaign, and it was pretty good. The guns themselves really only affect ammo types, range, attachment types available, etc, while ammo is what determines the damage.

Armor is important to let you survive, and it handles Meat Points versus Plot Armor pretty well
>>
>>53948258
Mutant City Blues/GUMSHOE
>>
>>53950460
>>53950770
>>53951302
Why're yall talking about guns? LEO games should be non-lethal focussed with your service weapon as a last resort in the escalation/resolution scale. If your service weapon can't plug the perp, then fall back and call tactical. After that, ain't your problem.

Yall sound like you're playing a game of cowboy hillbilly sheriff's department swat wannabes
>>
>>53949577
shit...what was the name of this series again??
>>
>>53952591
>cowboy hillbilly sheriff's department swat wannabes
Well, all player cops are going to end up like that eventually.

>>53952598
you're under arrest
>>
>>53952670
thank you. adding that to the rewatch list.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.