[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actions should have consequences and the game should not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG-20170621-WA0002.jpg (177KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170621-WA0002.jpg
177KB, 640x640px
>actions should have consequences and the game should not hand hold players
Fuck this. Real life has enough of this shit and I'm tired of it. I play pretend to feel like a goddamn hero who can fix the world by swinging his sword or tipping his wand.
Give me my power trip, GM.
>>
>>53943523
K.
>>
File: 1498057986236.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498057986236.png
86KB, 625x626px
>>53943523
Oh boy, a pointless argument starter, I wonder how long it takes until someone takes the bait.
>>
>>53943523
I GM to have fun. Watching you solve all problems with no effort is not fun. If you want me to do all the work so that you can have all the fun, you had better be paying me.
>>
Just play a video game then faggot
>>
>>53943562
but video games are hard
>>
>>53943523
Scarcity is still important. If it never feels like you will lose, winning is no longer valuable. You dont consider walking to the mailbox a victory, because the result was never in question.
>>
>>53943523
There are different type of consequences
>if you burn down a village, you get arrested
it's a good one
>if you save peasant from orks and then he became evil wizard
it's a bad one
>>
File: Dungeons in a shellnut.png (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dungeons in a shellnut.png
58KB, 800x600px
>>53943523
You're absolutely right. I'd like to know what consequences you're writing about as well as the actions as well.
>>
>>53943549
This is /tg/, people will take the most obvious baits and say they're pretending they're retarded because secretly they were just baiting the OP all along
>>
File: kek.jpg (22KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
22KB, 625x626px
You do you, man, but I can't not feel that this is an inflammatory post...
>>
>>53944727
If you're pretending to be retarded and baiting a baiting OP, bad news, it means you're actually retarded too.
But then it's nothing new, /tg/ as a whole is pretty retarded.
>>
>>53944892
I blame the anti's personally.
>OC is bad, we should get rid of it!
>Smut is bad, we should get rid of it!
>Quests are bad, we should get rid of it!
And now all that's left are shitposters who post the same topics over and over again because nobody on /tg/ is capable of ignoring stale bait, even when it's obvious that they're being rused.

>inb4 303 posts, 39 images, 285 omitted because I implied that /qst/ was a mistake.
The bigger issue is that mods will mutilate their own board just because a few fags are too stupid to use the filter system and wish to turn /tg/ into /v/-lite.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.