[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Battle is fought in a wych cult arena >both get their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 23

File: jain zar vs lelith hesperax.png (3MB, 1724x1182px) Image search: [Google]
jain zar vs lelith hesperax.png
3MB, 1724x1182px
>Battle is fought in a wych cult arena
>both get their standard weapons and no outside assistance

who wins?
>>
>>53941799
my dick
>>
one of these characters can be killed as many times as the writers feel like without lasting consequence

the other can literally never be wounded without breaking muh canon
>>
>>53941799
Jain Zar is described as running so quickly and so lightly that her footfalls can be mistaken for raindrops hitting the floor. I'm pretty sure she outpaces Lelith in all respects.
>>
do you think lelith would ever be my gf
>>
>>53941875
No. Never.
>>
>>53941799
we
>>
>>53941841
but Lelith is so good her ordinary unpowered knives and even her HAIR counts as power weapon.
>>
>>53941799
the blender with tits
>>
>>53941812
fpbp
>>
>>53942181
that is weak shit
>>
>>53942324
She's S3, so...
>>
This motherfucker once he enters the fray.
>>
>>53941799
>jain zar would die, and get a new host and nobody would give two shits.
There is a reasonable chance this has already happened in the cannon.
>>
>>53942194
which one?
>>
>>53941799
Can love bloom?
>>
>>53941799
By Stats Lilith wins. Either Jain Zar looses to weight of attacks from Liliths hair, or she looses to the whole, not having an invuln. Lilith always has more attacks than Zar. Also, she has a 3+ invuln, whereas Jain zar maxes out at a 6+ armour against Lilith. Lilith also has re-rolls to hit.

Lore wise, lilith still wins. Jain Zar is a good fighter, and would probly be the first decent fight shes had in ages, but Lilith is so good at fighting that when fighting one of the contenders for second most powerful succubus in Commoragh, she was bored and tired with the fight, just waiting for it to end. Jain Zar is above that, but still below Lilith.
>>
>>53942396
oh and she has combat drugs now so yeah, shes str 4. Or t 4. Or whatever people want.
>>
>>53942701
>she has combat drugs now
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53941799
Mathhammer says Lelith wins.

In 7th edition, Jain Zar's main 'shtick' of removing her opponent's best weapon has no effect on Lelith, and Lelith has a better invul. It'll take time, but she'll win.

In 8th edition, the fight is even more unbalanced due to Zar lacking an invulnerable save.
>>
>>53941799

In all seriousness, Lelith wins. I don't even think it would be a competition.
>>
So Lelith basically dominates this fight? Would there be a phoenix lord that's more on her level?

The argument started over Maugan Ra, and my bud was arguing that because Phoenix Lords are on Primarch Level, Lelith wasn't anywhere near their power.
>>
>>53943872
I dunno, in gathering storm they were absolutely destroying everything that came their way. Lords of change were getting one shot in that fight. Still, in a one on one battle, it's hard to say who would win. We've never actually seen lelith go up against something more powerful than her iirc
>>
>>53943872
Original phoenix lords? Possible. These phoenix lods, balanced for a primarch-free meta on the crunchy side? Unlikely to be at primarch strenght. On the fluffy side, the mantle of each phoenix lords has been passed down more than once (or else how would we know the whole "personality override" thing?) which implies that while killing a Lord is nowhere near an easy task, it certainly isn't impossible. Compare to primarchs, Sanguinius broke a Bloodthirster's spine over his knee, and the only primarch to ever be killed by a non-primarch enemy was Dorn (which is disputed anyway) and he was basically swarmed by a ship's worth of chaos marines.
>>
>>53942751
Was she some sort of DEldar straight-edge before?
>>
>>53944027
And wasn't it a nuclear bomb that really did him in too?
>>
>>53944060
She refused to augment herself with combat drugs, since she felt they dulled the sensation and rush of combat and murder.
>>
>>53941799
Does the winner get to hatefuck the other with a strapon?
>>
File: 1446969438251.jpg (78KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446969438251.jpg
78KB, 450x600px
>>53942551
>Phoenix Lords are on Primarch Level,

Phoenix Lords are on level of Chapter Masters at best, they died to grenades, dreadnoughts and bombs.

Rowboat Girlyman would spin OP bitches on his 1 meter cock.
>>
>>53942751
I'w willing to chalk that one up to an "Index" haste/oversight and that she'll be back to 'not even once' in the 'dex proper where they can give each character a bit of personalized attention.
>>
>>53943999
Eldars are sort of powered up now that they got a new functioning god who looks suspiciously like slaanesh.
I swear if it actually IS slaanesh in disguise, GW will have pulled an actually cool twist for the first time in a decade.
>>
>>53941812
kek

/thread
>>
>>53943872
>Phoenix Lords are on Primarch Level
More like on Primarch's dick level

coz they suck
>>
>>53944060
Yes, Lilith was notable for being the ONLY Wych to NOT use combat drugs
>>53944728
>cool twist
but this is even noted in universe, it's the whole reason the Eldars fracture over whether or not to follow the new god
>>
>>53941799
In Mathhammer, Lelith wins.

In fluff. Jain Zar is, IIRC, the canon best duelist in the galaxy. She's got 10,1000 years of experience on Lelith, has a stronger, more durable body, and never gets tired. She SHOULD absolutely wreck Lelith.
>>
>>53944027
>On the fluffy side, the mantle of each phoenix lords has been passed down more than once (or else how would we know the whole "personality override" thing?) which implies that while killing a Lord is nowhere near an easy task, it certainly isn't impossible. Compare to primarchs

Primarchs were only around for a few hundred years.

The Phoenix Lords have been battling Chaos for more than ten thousand. It's kinda a given that they'd have 'died' more times than the Primarchs, especially since the Primarchs only need to die once to stay dead.

I mean, shit, Lion was fatally injured by some guy who wasn't even an Astartes.
>>
>>53944977
>fatally
He's sleeping inside the Rock, totally healed.
>>
File: Waggle.gif (18KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
Waggle.gif
18KB, 300x150px
>>53944314
Are you perhaps unfamiliar with DEldar?
Of course they do.
>>
>>53945134
He had to go into a coma to heal, dude.

He may not be dead but he was put out of commission by the guy.
>>
File: Bill_Cosby.jpg (16KB, 220x268px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Cosby.jpg
16KB, 220x268px
>>53942701
>Or whatever people want.
>>
File: IMG_0978.png (2MB, 904x1182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0978.png
2MB, 904x1182px
Seems like people have consensus that Lelith will win. So what if we replace Jain Zar with a different melee Phoenix Lord?
>>
>>53945687
That's not the Master of Blades
>>
>>53941799
>Lelith wears Jain Zar armour
How fucked is everybody else?
>>
>>53945687
Dies even faster, perhaps only Azuryan would fight on equal footing against lelith
>>
>>53946133
Has Lelith and Drazhar ever fought eachother?
>>
>>53946294
Nope.
>>
File: Cage Laugh.gif (1MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
Cage Laugh.gif
1MB, 300x150px
>>53943872
>Phoenix Lords are on Primarch Level
O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>53944977
>Lion was fatally injured by some guy who wasn't even an Astartes
Luther was amped by the Chaos Gods. I can't believe you just accepted what you claimed as fact without even bothering to look into it. Confirmation bias at it's finest.

You assholes want to know how strong a Primarch is? Lorgar, THE weakest Primarch, beat An'ggrath, the strongest Bloodthirster ever. Nothing in the setting short of entire armies or gods can stand against Primarchs.
>>
>>53946247
>Bobby G pimpslaps her into paste
We're good.
>>
>>53944941
I feel like this is the case.
>the canon best duelist in the galaxy
Did Fulgrim die while i wasn't looking?
>>
>>53946498
I thought Alpharius was the weakest Primarch, with him only standing a chance because Omegon would be with him.
>>
>>53946498
>You assholes want to know how strong a Primarch is? Lorgar, THE weakest Primarch, beat An'ggrath, the strongest Bloodthirster ever. Nothing in the setting short of entire armies or gods can stand against Primarchs.

Anngrath loses every fight he's ever in
Hes also lost to an Inquisitor and Marneus Calgar, does that make them on the level of Primarchs?

Remember in GW land the immortal character will almost always die against the mortal one, to preserve the status quo.

Its more to do with shitty writers than actual power level.
>>
>>53941815
Except she was wounded during the Gathering Storm. Just a scratch, but still.
>>
>>53946668
True, but we do have examples of immortal characters defeating mortal ones. Case in point, the Swarmlord soundly beat the shit out of Marneus Calgar in the Battle for Macragge, so we can pretty easily put him as being a better fighter than Papa Smurf. (Yes I know Calgar later killed the Swarmlord, but that was a surprise attack with large numbers of Ultramarines, rather than a one-on-one fight in an open field like their first bout was.)
>>
>>53944941
Well in fluff Jain zar also 'dies' to a squad of chaos HH veterans led by an apothecary.

Technically she gets finished off by the dreadnought, and killed a bunch of CSM offscreen but First Claw basically did all the damage.
>>
>>53946668

>Hes also lost to an Inquisitor and Marneus Calgar, does that make them on the level of Primarchs?

Depends on the circumstances of how they won.
>>
>>53946668
>Hes also lost to an Inquisitor
Hector Rex is ''an Inquisitor'' almost as much as a Space Marine is a guardsman. And he had an army of Grey Knights with him.
>and Marneus Calgar
And the circumstances of that were?
>Its more to do with shitty writers than actual power level.
Primarchs are pretty consistent in beating the absolute shit out of anything that isn't a Primarch or an army, even when they job.
>>
>>53946935
And Leileth would have done better?
>>
>>53941799
Lilith wins the sexiness contest for sure..
>>
>>53942173
wuz?
>>
>Leileth
>Lilith
ITS LELITH FOR HELLS SAKE!
>>
>>53947194
>Hector Rex is ''an Inquisitor'' almost as much as a Space Marine is a guardsman.
Congratulations, you fail at equivalence. Space marines, aren't guardsmen at all by virtue of being part of a totally different organization, but Hector Rex absolutely was an Inquisitor.

Here are examples of things you could have posted that would have made more sense:
>Hector Rex is ''an Inquisitor'' almost as much as a Macharius is a guardsman.
>Hector Rex is ''an Inquisitor'' almost as much as a Kaldor Draigo is a space marine.
>Hector Rex is ''an Inquisitor'' almost as much as a Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka is an ork.
>>
>>53944027
What about Khan? You don't believe that horse-smelling mongoloid is still doing donuts in the webway, do you? He's probably in Uriel WIP pile.
>>
>>53946835

so this means that the swarmlord is a better fighter than anngrath then since Swarmlord>papasmurf>An'ggrath

awesome
>>
>>53944728
No. Ynnead will lead the Eldar to reclaim their glory and cast down that tranny Slaanesh, saving every Eldar soul ever.
>>
>>53947294

lelith beat an alpha legion chaos lord and renowned swordmaster like a red headed stepchild after slaughtering his entire army in a wych cult raid

it was single combat, they were both uninjured and lelith had to fight to reach him

the chaos lord couldn't even touch her.

so I guess she would.
>>
Who wins if they fuck?
>>
>>53946659
Oh, most anyone can beat Alpharius. But then they realize that was Alpharius's plan all along. And that the guy they killed wasn't even Alpharius. Ask Gill-a-mon.
>>
>>53946247
I'd give 50 % odds that instead of Lelith's mind getting subsumed by the Phoenix Lord's soul-pool, she eats Jain-Zar and becomes the new PL.
>>
>>53948728
Hm... good question, can't say.

But Yvarrine is the loser.
>>
File: 1496749813137.jpg (81KB, 724x724px) Image search: [Google]
1496749813137.jpg
81KB, 724x724px
>>53941812
>>
>That moment when Trazyn joins the fight to add them both to his collection for the lulz
>>
>>53941799
The real question in 8E Is Lelith vs Fuegan. He's a beast now in CC.
>>
>>53949100
Fuegan cannot die so that's gonna be easy.
>>
>>53948670
There is no saying where Khan is. Every headcanon is equally wrong, because we don't actually know.
Of course, given that Russ is apparently still raiding and pillaging with his viking war band, Khan could be still very well doing the same n the webway. or maybe not. There is no way to tell.
>>
>>53946835
Defeated, but couldn't kill him, then marneus came back and killed swarmlord

Named character won (and im a nidfag)
>>
>>53942617
She was killed in the Night Lords Trilogy. She fucking obliterated a bunch of Night Lords but Talos managed to cut her leg with his power sword. Then she fucking murdered all the other Night Lords until she go to Talos. As she was gloating and about to kill him, he detonated a belt of grenades fucking her up.

Then as she was near death, the dreadnought came over and literally stomped on her head/body killing her.
>>
>>53949379
>"I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR THAT BOY."
>>
>>53948719

Wasn't it some Red Corsairs chuckle fuck who thought it would be fun to interrupt one of their raids? Iirc, she didn't actually kill him. He's the one she literally disarmed, then kept alive by Vect and mounted on his wall.
>>
>>53942551
Harlequins' masterful use of checkered patterns allows them to secretly channel the power of da WAAAGH
>>
>>53944027
Didn't batman get offed by a Callidus?
>>
File: Raiden.jpg (57KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
Raiden.jpg
57KB, 1024x678px
Replace Jain-zar with raiden, now who wins?
>>
I'm not sure but it should be a hairowing battle.
>>
>>53946935
On the other hand, PL's have been beating the fuck out of Greater Daemons left and right in fluff.

I wouldn't take a BL book with Chaos protagonists as a good example of a non-Chaos character's powerlevel.
>>
>>53946498
Angron Squat lifted a Titan. It was really cool.
>>
>>53950134
Is he in ripper mode?
>>
>>53948728
Phoenix Lords cannot fuck. They have no physical bodies. They are spirits sealed within their suits of armor.
>>
>>53950777
Get some imagination.
>>
>>53949329
He was going to kill him but his honor guard got in the way. That's outside interference changing the battle, like how Marneus killed the Swarmlord by deep striking on top of him with a bunch of marines and terminators.

Swarmlord wrecks Calgar one vs one.
>>
>>53941799
What if we make this a fair fight? Maugan vs All of the Tyranids
>>
>>53951752

calgar and the swarmlord are smart enough to know never to fight fair, the first time he had his tyrant guard lead away calgars honour guard and played mindgames to fuck with him. the second time calgar dropped half the first company on top of him
>>
>>53951845

is that even a question?
>>
File: Mauganthewarpfucker.jpg (35KB, 451x599px) Image search: [Google]
Mauganthewarpfucker.jpg
35KB, 451x599px
>>53951871
To be fair Maugan is the Doomguy of 40k
>>
File: REMEMBER STORMVALD.jpg (29KB, 600x253px) Image search: [Google]
REMEMBER STORMVALD.jpg
29KB, 600x253px
>>53951999

did you think I was supporting the tyranids?
>>
File: warpbomb.jpg (233KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
warpbomb.jpg
233KB, 560x560px
>>53952182
I predicted such an outcome.
>>
Is this a standard match or are we in the Jello pit
>>
>>53951999
>>53952182
>"Now I get why the Mon-Keigh put skulls on everything!"
>>
>>53946835
HORSE SHIT

You're a lying nidfaggot. Marneus Calgar got gangfucked by the Swarmlord and all his Tyrant Guard totally alone. He "fought like a hero of legend" but there were too many of them.

On Ichar IV he faced the Swarmlord alone while his Honour Guard beat up the Tyrant Guard and pummeled him like a little bitch.
>>
>>53950777
Nah, they have a body in there. It's just that the spirit of the armor possesses the body and largely overrides the original body's identity.
>>
>>53944512
It's also balanced out by the fact that Phoenix Lords can keep coming back and have literal plot armor until the end of the fucking world.
>>
>>53953817
No, they do not have physical bodies.
The Jain Zar novel confirms this.
All there is inside the suit of armor is raw spirit stuff, no flesh.
>>
File: Swarmlord 2.jpg (191KB, 1600x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Swarmlord 2.jpg
191KB, 1600x1158px
>>53953531
The Swarmlord's Tyrant Guard where there to keep Calgar's honor guard busy. The Swarmlord's MO is to find the leaders of the enemy army and challenge them one-on-one.
>>
>>53954553
You're a fucking liar. Reread the pertinent part in your codex then commit sudoku.

>The swarm fell upon the Ultramarines with blind fury, undaunted by the roar of boltguns. Their deaths did little more than delay the Space Marines, but it would prove enough; Calgar would have to face the Swarmlord AND ITS BODYGUARD alone.

>Calgar fought like a hero of legend, but there were simply too many foes and he was finally laid low, his body rent and torn. Calgar’s last strength was expended in mortal combat with the Swarmlord itself,
>>
>>53946668
The winners in GW world are whoever brings in the most money. Who is the strongest? $PACE MARINE$ BECAU$E $PACE MARINE $PACE MARINE $PACE MARINE $$$$$$$$
>>
>>53950118
He heroe'd by letting himself get offed because angst and 2edgy4u
>>
>>53954626
I don't keep up with the lore as well as I should. Is Calgar dead?
>>
>>53942639
Yes
>>
>>53958482
Nope, he's probably the most stoked chapter master these days though.
>>
File: Swarmlord 3.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Swarmlord 3.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>53954626
I mean, I always took the "mortal combat with the Swarmlord itself" part to mean they were fighting mano-e-mano at that part. It's not like the Swarmlord didn't cut it's way through swathes of Ultramarines on the way to fighting Calgar.

>Somehow, the Swarmlord sensed Calgar's intent to escape, and with an alien shriek, it plunged into the fray. Beside the Swarmlord came a host of elite warrior-organisms, and together they cut a path directly towards their quarry.

They both had to fight members of the other army, but at the end, they were fighting just each other. Also, settle the fuck down dude. You're sounding as strung up as Carnac usually gets. I will admit, I forgot the bodyguards being mentioned in the most recent iteration of the fight, but these things get re-written so often from codex-to-codex, it gets hard to keep the story straight. For example, the 5th edition Tyranid codex just has the Swarmlord and Calgar fighting alone, with no mentions of other Nids getting involved other than to delay the smurfs.
>>
>>53946659
Anon, there is no omegon, thats the point of it.
>>
>>53953961
Error on writers part then, since the armour gets passed from host to host
>>
>>53942173
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!
>>
>>53958595
Actually latest books suggest he's feeling kind of snubbed. Guidoman doesn't like him and is taking CATO SICARUS with him everywhere while Calgar has to hang out on Ultramar beating up heretic boyscout troops
>>
>>53941799

This is one of the most one sided fights ever. One is a 10,000 year old immortal demi-god with the skills and experience of THOUSANDS of souls. The other is a really good wych. Jain can literally blend Lelith's brain by screaming at her. It wouldn't even be a fight.
>>
>>53952454
>>53952182
>>53951999
Never in my life have I wanted a Doom ripoff where you play as Maugan Ra vs a Tyranid swarm. Until now.
>>
>>53944512

>they died to grenades, dreadnoughts and bombs.

It was all those at once actually. Compare that to Primarchs who have died to cutlery and warbosses. Needing an entire grenade pack, fusion explosion and dread is a lot better than what was needed for Vulcan. Remember when Guilliman lost to a tac squad of ALs?
>>
>>53942617

PLs don't have host bodies. They're made of starlight and shit.
>>
>>53963480
He killed them all, later he was ripping and tearing greater daemons with ease.
>>
>>53945687

>consensus that Lelith will win.

Does no one read fluff? PLs are literally one man armies that one shot Greaters and single handedly win wars. Fuegan killed 32 GDs in ONE battle. 20 with his pike and 12 with his axe. Iriliyth banished a Keeper of Secrets and its minions. Baharoth and Karandras killed Lords of Change so fast they didn't get to squawk. Asurmen shits on Star Gods. Jain killed two hive tyrants simultaneously and used a tyrant as a spring board to kill a DA captain. She killed off the Night Lord warband in their own novel and the best they got in return was a suicidal parting shot. She literally cuts through marine plot armour.

Lelith has done nothing even remotely that level.

>>53948719

>Killed a CL

Wowit'sfuckingnothing
>>
>>53961640

It's not writer to writer. It's been long established fluff. The process of being absorbed has always been that the eldar gets raptured into the PL in a flash of light. There's never been any contradiction there.
>>
>>53963557
So...Drazhar is the strongest PL, then?
>>
>>53944512

>>Phoenix Lords are on level of Chapter Masters at best

A regular Banshee Exarch killed the Mortifactors Chapter Master 1v1, nevermind PLs.
>>
File: 1460824805608.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1460824805608.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
>>53963610
A regular chaos marine killed PL, a regular dreadnought killed PL.
In GS3 Bobby was moving faster than Ynnari and so the traitors could not see him.
>>
>>53963735

>A regular chaos marine killed PL

No he didn't. Talos got his ass handed to him in a one sided squash even with several squads of honour guard in terminator armour backing him up. He only got a parting shot by committing suicide via grenade/power pack, which hilariously didn't even kill her.

A dread has never killed a PL 1v1. Jain was crippled and Karandras intentionally took a dive to save Bechareth and allow Korlandril to merge with him (he immediately set about hunting down the dread).

Meanwhile Girlyman got beat up by Alpha Legion chumps, Vulcan can be killed with a fork and Curze got badly wounded twice by mooks with combat knives.
>>
>>53963455

Basically this. She's not exactly someone Lelith can intimidate or exploit the pain of, either. Not to mention likely knowing what she intends to do before she does it with those eons of experience.
>>
File: 1445899596179.png (176KB, 705x376px) Image search: [Google]
1445899596179.png
176KB, 705x376px
>>53963808
>Girlyman got beat up by Alpha Legion chumps
Unarmed and unarmored, currently he has strongest armor and sword in Galaxy. i want to see how PL fare without weapons.
>>
>>53963735
One guardsman killed a chaos dread.

One stick downed a Falcon.

One Tau dropped a Greater Daemon.
>>
>>53963859

>i want to see how PL fare without weapons.

While Jain Zar was cutting a termie down with the Silent Death and had her Blade of Destruction jammed inside another's ass, Talos tried to attack her while she had no weapons ready. SHE FUCKING KARATE CHOPPED THROUGH HIS TERMINATOR ARMOUR. Literally just judo chopper that nigger straight in the throat and then NYOHOHO'd at him.
>>
File: veteran.jpg (207KB, 1920x985px) Image search: [Google]
veteran.jpg
207KB, 1920x985px
>>53963936
Rowboat was punching alpha legionaries to death with his fists too.
>>
>>53948553
Do you have three extra chromosomes?
>>
>>53964137

Except he lost that fight. Call me when he can punch through terminator armour.
>>
File: 1450960817859.png (186KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1450960817859.png
186KB, 533x533px
>>53964196
>all enemies were dead
>he was alive
>lost
>>
>>53964214

Are we talking about the time he was unarmoured or not? Cuz that's the context.
>>
>>53964230
He killed all alpha legionaries, was wounded and quickly recovered.
>>
File: 1391105503626.jpg (10KB, 131x225px) Image search: [Google]
1391105503626.jpg
10KB, 131x225px
>>53963936
>her Blade of Destruction jammed inside another's ass

Anon please, its too early for language like this.
>>
>>53954553
I thought Swarmlord was smart enough to play on Leaders honor and only seemingly challenge them to a one on one duel just to have his own honorguard and army just surround them while they were distracted and then fuck them up.
>>
File: 1492530390162.jpg (338KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492530390162.jpg
338KB, 900x720px
>>53941799
>>
>>53963475
Fuck that. Maugan Ra/Doomguy team up, when?
>>
>>53963475
The Doom engine is a stable and has a lively modding community, you could make it a reality.
>>
>>53941799
The reincarnating suit of armour, duh. 40k power levels are fairly savage and while lelith is perhaps the peak of eldar physicality- she is still less then the supernatural idea of an aspect.
>>
>>53963455
Also, Jain Zar WAS A WYTCH, before wytch cults even were a thing.
>>
>>53961640
Wrong. The Phoenix Lords have no physical bodies. The aspect warriors who take upon the matle of a PL are fully absorbed by the damn suit.
>>
>>53946294
Would be interesting to see who would win
>>
>>53964716
He would definteily be smart enough to pull it off if possible but he himself (or nids in general) have no concept of honour, like when the avatar challenged the swarmlord to a duel, swarmy just cocked an eyebrow and sent a dozen carnifex to stomp him to death
>>
When is russ coming back?
>>
>>53966362
>Avatar losing to 12 carnifexes

I honestly would have expected an Avatar to be able to beat them.
>>
>>53963863
>One Tau dropped a Greater Daemon.
?

Have they even seen demons much?
>>
File: General Griev-Nid.jpg (76KB, 948x754px) Image search: [Google]
General Griev-Nid.jpg
76KB, 948x754px
>>53964716
The Swarmlord is made to character assassinate. He's one of the best duelists around, so his strategy is to play on the sense of honor other races feel and get them to fight him one-on-one so he can easily win. If he can't easily win, he gets the rest of the army to join in and kill the guy.

Basically, he's a giant, bio-organic General Grievous. Tough fighter, great duelist, but also won't fight to the death needlessly and doesn't have a sense of honor.
>>
>>53941799
FTFY:
>Battle is fought in slow-motion in a paddling pool filled with jelly.
>Both are nekkid and armed with a pillow each.
>>
>>53964196
Actually Primarch fists are able to punch through terminator armor and their skin is stronger than it.
>>
>>53968327
Dude was referencing events in books. Gaunts Ghosts, Some Gav Thorpe shit and Fire Warrior respectively.
>>
>>53971673
>their skin is stronger than it.

Curze cut out the throat of Vulcan, the toughest primarch, with a fork. Unless Terminator armour is made of paper I'm calling bullshit.
>>
File: 443px-Lelith.png (143KB, 443x599px) Image search: [Google]
443px-Lelith.png
143KB, 443x599px
You all seem to have missed the really important thing here which is why is there so little art (fan or otherwise) of Lellith. This is a far more urgent question and one in need of many many solutions, including r34.
>>
>>53946133
>>53946294
When will Drazhar get a new model? Hell, when will the the Phoenix Lords get new models? I need my ultimate super sentai team.
>>
>>53946294
drazhar doesn't spar.
>>
>>53954626
I suggest you read more. Calgar was still alive and at the battle when Rowboat Girlyman was resurrected. There is a bit where he forming cedes command of the Ultraqueers back to Girlyman.

According to the Wiki, Calgar got maimed at that battle and had to undergo extensive bionic reconstruction....to the point where he was as much a machine as an Iron Hand. But, he lived and is still fighting.
>>
In the fluff, Any Pheonix Lord would wreck Lelith. In the crunch, Lelith would beat them all except Asurman, who would club her like a baby seal. Leliths invuln carries her against the other PL's, but Asumen has the same invuln save. He hits much harder, is tougher and has more wounds
>>
>>53944512
Remembered that time when Karandras saved an Eldar from getting stomped by a Dread by HOLDING THE DREAD'S FOOT WITH SHEER PHYSICAL POWER.

He didn't last long, but seriously. BY SHEER STRENGTH. A DRED'S FOOT.
>>
File: 1494347332096.jpg (82KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
1494347332096.jpg
82KB, 877x620px
>>53979629
Angron held Warhound foot. Sanguinius killed Eldar Warlock titan with his hands.
Primarchs are most powerful beings in Galaxy, Ynnari were wise enough to make friends with one of them.
>>
>>53979748
Yep.

But also do remember that when a PL reincarnates, the host Exarch's soul becomes one with them. With it their experience and other stats. Which means that if they reincarnated more often, then the PLs would've been indeed Primarch levels so they are not too far from that.
>>
>>53979748

>Primarchs are most powerful beings in Galaxy

And yet they've been defeated by Brother Captains, Grand Masters and warbosses.
>>
>>53979629
Yes, but 40K has undergone serious powercreep retardation over he last decade. Phoenix Lords wee intended to be Primarch equivalents but the gradual shift toward the setting being one of bullshit anime fights and common psykers dominating star system with their minds has made many of their feats unimpressive.

Even the PLs themselves are inconsistent because of this. They die to dreads in in one book but are literally oneshotting their way through literal hordes of Greater Daemons in the new Ynnari shit. They get killed by a company of dudes in one book, then kill entire splinter fleets solo in another.
>>
>>53979865
>defeated by Brother Captains, Grand Masters
Daemons are weak to anti daemon powers.

>warbosses.
Vulkan is one of weakest in martial prowess anyway.
>>
>>53979869
>many of their feats unimpressive.

PLs easily have the highest feats. Since when has a primarch defeated 32 greater daemons in one battle? Or single handedly defeated a Nid swarm. When Primarchs go to the warp they never come back. When PLs go their, they come out with a new gun or a craftworld.
>>
>>53979884

>Vulkan is one of weakest in martial prowess anyway.

Bullshit. He's said to be physically one of the toughest. Lorgar and Guilliman are the bottom tier.
>>
>>53979915
Tough =/= good fighter. Guilliman killed one primarch, Vulkan zero.
>>
>>53979997
Wait, who did Guilliman kill?

Vulkan at least beat the shit out of Curze (while naked). As far as I know Guilliman has come away from every Primarch fight the loser.
>>
>>53980192
He killed Alpharius or Omegon.
>>
>>53980211
>implying that wasn't just some random alpha legion mook
>>
>>53980211
Pfft, even in the unlikely scenario that he actually killed Omegon and not a fakeout, neither of the twins really count. Alpharius and Omegon were barely Primarch tier.
>>
>>53980211
Nice meme
>>
>>53967990
Never, nobody cares about that fag
>>
>>53945365
>spicy
>>
>>53948506
Elvez
>>
>>53964214
Maybe he's Canadian.
>>
>>53974474
what?
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.