[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/ Heritage Edition: Have you ever p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 410
Thread images: 40

File: 1497969276161.jpg (66KB, 564x954px) Image search: [Google]
1497969276161.jpg
66KB, 564x954px
Paizo Games General /pgg/

Heritage Edition: Have you ever played the child of one of your previous characters? Tell us about the family's legacy!

/pgg/ link repository: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
current playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53917844
>>
>>53926550
>Have you ever played the child of one of your previous characters? Tell us about the family's legacy!

Does it count if you're making a character whose father is a character you played in a previous campaign?
>>
We were on page 7, you fucking shitlord.
>>
>>53926574
Given that that is literally the situation the OP is asking about: Yes, yes it does count.
>>
>>53926550
I once Played the Daughter of a Wizard i played. it was kinda cute, considering her mother was said Wizard's old Rival from Mage Academy.
>>
>>53926680
Old rivalries turning into passionate love and romance is the S-Class of character interaction tropes.
>>
>>53926724
This is literally trash tier. S-class is a passionate love to a trickster fox spirit, or at least a loving spider waifu willing to bear hundreds of your children
>>
>>53926550
Have played the evil older half-brother of a dead PC, and in a later occasion the lawful younger brother of another dead PC.
>>
>>53926752

>monstergirl shit

Lol weeb cuck
>>
File: 1483981345432.gif (438KB, 414x532px) Image search: [Google]
1483981345432.gif
438KB, 414x532px
>>53926806
>Liking 3DPD
>Being the one with an actual risk of cuckoldry
>>
This is sorta late but what I meant last night about the reduced progression on maneuvers was that the 6/9 archetypes are better balanced and healthier for the overall game than the primary initiators.

I could have been way more clear in my phrasing there and I am sorry
>>
>>53926752
Close, but you failed to hit the bull's eye. The ultimate relationship is between a man and his protective guardian spirit who has known him since childhood, and although the relationship isn't sexual or explicitly romantic, there's such intimacy, trust and affection between the two that you wouldn't hesitate to call them life partners.
>>
>>53926880
So basically the main character of Nioh and his guardian spirit Saoirse.
>>
>>53923150
something that makes the user permanently really flexible, so they can squeeze through tiny ass holes like an octopus
>>
>>53926550
I actually played the grandson of one of my characters once. It was pretty cool.
>>
What's the effective difference between the d20PFSRD and Pathfindercommunity?

The Pathfindercommunity site doesn't seem to have an issue with printing the proper name of things, which is a huge plus (imo), so why should I use the d20PFSRD?

Ex.:
http://www.pathfindercommunity.net/classes/prestige-classes/champion-of-irori

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestige-classes/other-paizo/c-d/champion-of-the-enlightened/
>>
>>53926894
Yeah!
>>
>>53926561
>I could have sworn I saw a "dragon prince/ss" race some time ago that was exactly what you described- Pretty much Dragonborn but with vestigial wings for gliding.
Well if you see it again, scream loudly and wave your arms, it would be muchly appreciated.
>>
>>53926561
>>53926992
Wasn't that just some homebrew from one of the recent games?
>>
I've got a question about SoP's Alteration sphere, primarily the Mimicry talent.

>You may study a creature you can see as a full-round action or spend a spell point to instead study it as a swift action. For the next hour or until you study another creature, you gain a single Alteration talent corresponding to the creature or one of the creature’s apparent features. A creature you have studied with this talent counts as being familiar for the purposes of the Perfect Imitation talent and the mimicry trait of the Vocal Transformation talent.

Does specifically require the creature be ALIVE? Can I technically carry around a bunch of taxidermied animals (Birds, Snakes, Insects, an imp, some kind of small, taxidermied dragon, a fish), pull those out to study them, then use the mimicry talent to "gain" one of their apparent features? I was planning on a character that kept taxidermied animals around and used those as "models" for his abilities and shapeshifting. Is this cheesing things too hard, or is it just creative interpretation of abilities? I'm spending pretty much ALL my talents on Alteration anyway.
>>
>>53927013
It is and here's a link. Have fun making thicc dragongirls.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z3EOSCTZTBbNGO60d9O9xnVhVaeAayIIidXg6WeXQps/edit
>>
>>53926848

>thinks you can't get sex without having a relationship you have to care about
>can't get sex at all for that matter

How pitiful that you celebrate being incel. No wonder Asians and whites are dying out. Might as well castrate yourself.
>>
Can you use slam attacks while wielding a weapon in two hands?
>>
>>53927175
Not in Pathfinder.
You could in 3.5 due to a usually unread rule.
>>
>>53927195
Damn that "Hands of Effort" Rule!
>>
>>53927175
>>53927195
>>53927213

> can't slam with your feet knees head shoulders ass or dick

Pathfinder is retarded and gay
>>
>>53926848
Anon, are you the man that thinks they can date a whore? We make fun of those men.
>>
>>53927213
Hands of effort are cancer, as are the vestigial limb rulings for Alchemists
>>
>>53927144
>assuming I'm white or asian
>>
Hey Disk, can you just review all the WotR apps? Because it's painfully obvious that "Righteous Reviewanon" is too worried about hurting peoples delicate sensibilities to tell them what they need to hear.
>>
>>53927315
You are still an idiot regardless of what a percentage of 1% of your genome says you look like.
>>
>>53927328
While he's at it, he can actually review my app this time.
>>
>>53927039

Up to the GM I think. I'd rule that creatures, once dead, are no longer creatures, since it looks like this is supposed to be a limitation on the power. The intent of the ability is to mimic nearby creatures. Would be a great justification to have a pet as an exception though, or borrow a witch/wizard familiar.
>>
>>53926680
Your seemingly random capitalization and failure to capitalize the first letter of your second sentence is incredibly agitating.
>>
Why aren't the memes for WotR as spicy as they could be?
>>
>>53927544
Because muh mady knights
>>
>>53927175
Speaking of which, what is the point of slam attacks when weapon attacks are better?
>>
When will Ensoulment reviewanons show up?
>>
>>53927544
Tuv's own shitty behavior overshadowed anything that'll come out of the app process. As for ladyknights, Seraphina and Cyrielle have those roles locked down pretty tightly without being particularly memeable.
>>
>>53927348
Not him but first factor out the DNA we have in common with chimpanzees and then look at the percentage difference between races
>>
>>53927544
Where are the PLD memes at? It's closing this weekend
>>
A very simple question for a very simple noob.

Just to be clear; you get the Class Skills from any and all classes that you've ever had, right? It makes no difference once you have a class that has a given class skill.. right?
>>
>>53927328
Hello Disk.
>>
>>53927668
Same place all the apps are: people-are-tired-of-Vult's-shit-and-nobody-cares-anymoreville.
>>
>>53927544

memes mostly come from self shilling. Many of the "celebs" are on full schedules now, meaning they're not applying, not self shilling, fewer memes. It's also early, majority of garbage shit posts will come after 5 PM eastern time when school/work is done.
>>
>>53926806
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>53927658
Yeah, I fucking hate it with the "hurf durf we share so much of our DNA with eachother how can you think that race matters?!" and the level of ignorance it shows. Bitch, we share ~50% of our DNA with bananas, ~70% with slugs, and about 98% with chimps.

You bet your ass that the genetic differences between population groups matter. Showing it as a pure percentage means fucking nothing. What matters is how much you have in common and which genes those are. Population groups share certain DNA, but is different in other DNA from other groups, despite the percentage difference between people being "greater" on a simple percentile spectrum.

Genetic distance isn't 2-dimensional. Look up "Human genetic variation, Fst and Lewontin's fallacy in pictures" in case you need to give someone some hand-holding.
>>
>>53927728
You've really blown him out of proportion.

Or you attribute the actions if his players to him. He's pretty damn chill.

You're shouting about a bogeyman of your own creation
>>
>>53927544
>Why aren't the memes for WotR as spicy as they could be?
Because nobody gives a shit other than people too busy namefagging and tooting their own horn.
>>
File: red.jpg (31KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
31KB, 625x415px
>>53927767
>he thinks celebs need to self-shill
>>
>>53927827
Hi Vult.
>>
If you care about memes (you really shouldn't), why not run an AP and make new ones?
>>
>>53927845
Who the shit would even know who Sleep is if he hadn't self-shilled for so long?

At least he backed off and stopped posting with capslock on.
>>
>>53927816
>>53927658
>floating the argument used by X supremacists to prove they are inherently better than others
Amazing how in the centuries of advancement in biology, it's something that has still failed to be proven across the board, but people still cling to in order to feel better about their personal failure.
>>
>>53927886
Doesn't he run multiple games? He could've said nothing and people would know about that. Then people would notice the games he was accepted into as a player.
People would wonder who this mysterious nerd was, and it would be a great hullabaloo. In a way, the shilling was better. He told you who he was, and now you know.
>>
>>53927827
>implying Vult is more chill than his players

Not even Vult would lie this hard
>>
>>53927904
Just let them ignore the fact that there is greater genetic variation within one of the defined races than there are between the races themselves.

And let's get to discussing Pathfinder.

I'm building a campaign for Halloween, what are some spooky, but under utilized, monsters I can toss in? Level 3-5, with gesalting in the form of costumes.
>>
>>53927980
>underutilized

Shouldn't you go for the big cliches, though? Like Flesh Golem!
>>
>>53927990
Oh I am, with a twist. But I want to toss some surprises at them.

So far I've got tongue eating vampire parasites, sonar guided wereowls, squid powered ghouls, mothman gargoyles, and Black Death infested goblins, bogarts, and trolls.
>>
>>53927961
>>53927961
I was referring to the fact that he wasn't the one to post Gloriana or New Girls logs, his players posted those and he got blamed.

He bailed when he watched all the creepering on Wist after the Catmere logs. Which was two months ago.

The stupid thing is he's in here all the time talking about the other pieces of PLD without calling it as such. You've probably helped him or at least weighed in.
>>
>>53927931
He got into RotJR as a literal who and does run several games. He was a known property before he decided that he needed to shout from the rooftops about his character for some unknown reason.
>>
>>53927827
Maybe so, but he's the face of his own game and the one who facilitates all that happens within it.

So we blame him because without him, PLD would never have become this insufferable.
>>
>>53927544
I think Ruhiel Inaedel is extremely cute!
>>
>>53928036
>wereowls

That sounds fucking terrifying.
>>
>>53928071
You know this all started with the diamond dogs, right? That it caused a mountain of ass blast when his response was "what the fuck? No! I'm not going to accept people trying to literally destroy the point of the game" and then the blatant lying started because people like you culture the opinions of the uncaring like you're tending to a pot garden?

Stop blaming him for trying his best to run a good game.
>>
>>53928197
>diamond dogs
Guys, I found Vult.
>>
>>53928210
How so? Diamond Dogs was a big gay meme that came from the threads after people realized PLD was a serious game looking for serious applications. Any DM in Vult's position would've been pissed at people trying to intentionally ruin his game and get cheered for it.
>>
>>53928236
But anon, he's a crybully who complained in the discord that people from the discord were doing all the shitposting! Even after they started posting out of context screen shots from the discord!

_Angry Drake Noises_
>>
>>53926972
pathfinder community is way out of date
>>
>>53928303
Meaning it's not loaded with the errata nerfs?
>>
>>53928150

Why though? How can I meme with so little to work with!
>>
So for fags who have looked through Ironfang Invasion, I'm curious. How effective would someone specced for fighting humanoids (grapples, tripping, intimidation, possibly nonlethal, etc) actually fare? Is it still too early to tell if it could last the whole campaign since not everything is or yet? What classes are good at the whole shebang while still being useful if those trucks can't be used? Assume 1pp, feat tax rules, Jolly content, and (maybe) FFS.

Got a friend interested in running it with 2 PCs as a gestalt, and I've been juggling ideas around.
>>
>>53928280
Look, if the motherfucker wanted to publicize a game about monster rape, he and all of you should have been ready for this shit. Nobody would have said a damn thing if PLD had just gone on the down low and not bothered anyone.

I don't give a shit how long it's been since he posted logs, or let you fuckers post logs, or whatever. What matters is that logs were posted repeatedly, and apparently just for the sake of posting logs. You have no right to complain now after you made yourselves such a fucking thread-destroying laughingstock.
>>
>>53928432

As always the question becomes, why not simply use those actions to kill the enemies?
>>
>>53928321
It's missing the last year of releases.
>>
>>53926550
James Michael Stone, son of Aegan Stone.

Aegan was a time-ripped doctor from a version of the 1860's who lived the life of your normal CoC investigator until he got conscripted by the Time Police. Aegan has a paranoid delusion that he's being followed by a Plague Doctor named Robert, who he kindly regards. Robert is, in fact, a ghastly apparition of Elder make.

5 years later he somehow charms a crazy mage lady and they have a child.

James is a Full-born Mage in Shadowrun with a Fear Totem. Robert has followed.

James and Aegan are both paranoid, possibly schizophrenic, and absolutely magnificent.
>>
You realize that the point of the boards being anonymous is precisely to avoid all the personal drama and appeals to authority and ad hominems and shit and god-knows-what-else is going on in this thread, right? Why can't you just kill yourselves?
>>
>>53928303
>pathfinder community is way out of date
>>53928479
>It's missing the last year of releases.

Well that makes me sad.
>>
has LoBaF greentext been posted?
>>
>>53926972
>>53928549
If proper names are that important to you, there's Archives of Nethys.
>>
>>53927695
That is correct.
>>
>>53928472
Mostly so I can at least pretend I'm playing something more than a ball of lethal damage waiting to roll over enemies. I can easily slap together a Barbarian or UMonk who can gib something, but I'd rather save that for a desperation move than it being my only trick. Plus, it could give me a chance to play a character who WANTS to be merciful, even though they know it will only end poorly.
>>
>>53928535
There is no bigger asshole than anonymous.
>>
>>53928685
Anonymous is way cooler than most of the personalities here.
>>
>>53928734
fuck you, anonymous is a faggot
>>
>healing in combat is stupid
>I don't know what teamwork is
>my GM has never put me up against people who can heal in combat
>but muh math says kill faster=better
>what do you mean actual play is different than theoretical math?
>how did a fighter who received in-combat healing kill my optimized murder machine????
>>
what's the charisma based witch archtype again?
>>
>>53928775
Your mom. :^)
>>
>>53928734
You must be really new here.
>>
>>53928769
GM must be pretty bad at optimizing to 'murder' the party, because a fighter should die in one round, thus making healing pointless.
>>
>>53928734
Anonymous is a faggot desu.
>>
>>53928734
Anonymity causes most of this bullshit. People turn into monsters when they realize there are no consequences for saying whatever they want.
>>
>>53928775
Seducer. Legacy of the First World.
>>
File: 1bf57cf7fb6f349496c7fd8abe5734e8.jpg (953KB, 900x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1bf57cf7fb6f349496c7fd8abe5734e8.jpg
953KB, 900x1277px
>>53928775
Sometime out of the First World book. Seducer Witch, I believe.
>>
>>53928754
>>53928802
Anonymous has done nothing wrong. Think about it, every time there's a mess here it always leads back to someone coming out of anonymous to make a name for themselves.

As long as anonymous is anonymous everything is harmless shitposting at worst. We go to hell the moment anonymous can be identified as Rory or Vult or iKiD or Broodie.
>>
>No magic item market
>No craft feats allowed
>Any magic item is randomly rolled (even the charges if the item has charges)
>To """"compensate""" GM gives you 1 mythic level and that's it
Well, we're literally fleeing from half the encounters because at 9th level we can't even defeat CR 6
>>
>>53928878
But that's the nature of recruiting for a game
>>
>>53928807
Considering the fighter+cleric combo were run by the GM, you must be thinking of the player who clearly listens to /tg/ too much and believes all of /tg/'s nonsensical 'perfect' builds and misinformation..
>>
Anyone know a way to get favored class bonuses from one race onto another, without being a human?
>>
>>53928769
What are you referring too?

Healing in combat is generally a bad idea unless you're certain it's going to keep somebody out of "dead" territory.

When you get to higher levels most enemies will deal enough damage to either
>outpace your healing entirely
>take you to -50
For the other "point"
>but muh math says kill faster=better
Name one scenario where killing something in 2 rounds is better than killing something in 1.
>>
>>53928913
Play Thunderscape.
>>
>>53928908
Then your player was shit. In combat healing is seldom worth it unless it's Heal or corner case scenario.
>>
>>53928926
That starts at level one, dude. A cure light wounds hands out 5.5 hp, a 1st level warrior deals anywhere from 1d8+2 (6.5) to 2d6+6 (13) damage a hit.
>>
>>53928926
Where you deny them their turn entirely as part of your attack
>>
>>53928926
Name one scenario where an attack action is faster than a readied action out of melee range..
>>
>>53928971
You know what else denies them their turn?

Death, and that probably doesn't have a save.
>>
>>53926972
d20pfsrd doesn't use real names because Paizo cracked down on them using material for non-profit, then selling things on their site. Nethys has the real names and is more up to date.
>>
>>53928413
>Why though?

She's HUUUUUUUGE yet has very cute, lovely feminine features!

Also, the biggest boobs of any /pfg/ girl.
>>
>>53927695
As long as you still have at least one level in the class, yeah. If you were to retrain with the rules from Ultimate Campaign, you can't just spend money and a few weeks to just give yourself all class skills and then retrain into a fighter while retaining them all.
>>
>>53928631
You can just switch to using nonlethal damage, you know. Fluff it as the Barbarian using the flat of the blade or something.
>>
>>53928879
Where the fuck is the wizard?
>>
>>53928954
"Stop playing in your campaign and go find a different one" doesn't really help.
>>
>>53928913
Mixed Blood trait from Bloodforge.
>>
Who else is excited for a Starfinder campaign where we play citizens of the Azlanti Star Empire, slaying star slime and other inferior forms against the inexorable march of Humanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
>>
>>53929036

Where are you getting these ideas! I need concrete numbers! Just how big are we talking here?
>>
File: Maybe.jpg (583KB, 900x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe.jpg
583KB, 900x1091px
>>53929241
>Where are you getting these ideas!

Well, it doesn't take a long look at the character art to get that she's lovely, exotic and busty. Considering she's a Half-Giant (which means 6'5 at a bare minimum) she's going to have more mass than any of the other meme girls.
>>
Which status effects are the most debilitating (other than dead), and which are the least resisted?
>>
>>53929085
Well yea, of course. That doesn't make me want to not try doing some of the sillier things if I can, since paizo APs are usually pretty weaksauce most of the time.
>>
I need adventures, Eastern-themed ones, for Tian Xia shenanigans. I'm uncreative. Regardless, I found a fair amount in the [spoilers]D&D Oriental Adventures[/spoiler] books, but I need more. Any suggestions?
>>
>>53929345
Any that makes you helpless like paralyzed and petrified. Dazed, Nauseated, and any fear above Shaken are also extremely debilitating.
>>
>>53928926
>outpace your healing entirely

I never saw combat healing as something designed to keep a person effectively invulnerable, it has and always will be (to me, at least) seen as a way to extend the life of a person in combat. A martial that would only last 3 rounds can now last 5 rounds, enough time to whittle down the opposition and either add more rounds, or end the encounter entirely.

>>53929345
Off the top of my head, paralysis and mind control are among the most deadly.
>>
File: 1459914173719.png (309KB, 620x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459914173719.png
309KB, 620x700px
>>53929296
>6'5'' bare minimum
> lovely, exotic and busty
Oh I love where this is going.

>captcha: soft match
>>
>>53929345
Dazing, i feel like is the most debilitating, though arguably the least common, unless the "Dazing Spell" Metamagic is spammed. no, it's not considered a status effect, but i REALLY Freaking hate Ability Drain and Negative Levels as well.
>>
So what are the rules for making robots? Is it in any way similar to constructs?
>>
>>53929406

Dazing should be a mind affecting effect
>>
>>53929406

Because they force you to recalculate everything on your sheet and suddenly lose class abilities, feats and so on. I think there's such a pain in the ass that I don't use them and I asked my players not to as well because it's just a headache to deal with mid combat.
>>
>>53929106
Even the wizard needs magic items, wands and scrolls, anon.
>>
>>53929296

Just imagine her taking off her armor after a long battle. You'd be warming up by a fire and helping remove each others armor. She gets embarrassed when her breastplate is removed and those giant half-giant knockers reveal their true "powerful build"
>>
>>53929489
the Worst Players are the ones that spam those effects. and those players are ALSO usually the ones summoning shit as well. so all the gametime gets slowed to a screeching halt once their turn comes up. it's really not fun to play alongside.
>>
>>53929489

Negative levels aren't that bad, I agree on ability drain though
>>
File: 1496407949360.gif (973KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496407949360.gif
973KB, 480x270px
>>53929538
>yfw she eventually gets that Mithral Fusing Full Plate
>"A suit of armor or a shield granted this ability melds with its wearer when the appropriate command word is given, seamlessly fusing with the wearer’s form."
>yfw it's like she's wearing nothing at all
>>
>>53929409
I've been looking and looking, and I just can't find any. Personally, I'd work with your DM and assign numbers for Robots using Clockwork as a template. It feels kind of sleazy to say Robots can be built using the Craft (Clockworks) skill, so I'd suggest Craft (Robotics) and maybe upscale the cost by 1.25/1.5x (considering robots require exotic materials and components.)
>>
File: airplane.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
airplane.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>53929538
>>53929612
God damn...
>>
>>53929585

Negative levels are terrible for everyone. Ironically it's worse with spellcasters but, if you started including things like path of War and other content that isn't basic bitch Fighters, it hurts them just as badly because now you're having to figure out which maneuvers you just suddenly unlearned or witch spells you've lost, ki points, Power points, armiger's mark, etc. When you lose feats as well it can make an entire build become unhinged.

I don't mind slathering negative penalties all over my players but I prefer not to specifically target levels or attributes. It's just easier all around if I say 'okay now you got a minus 2 to attack and damage asva morale/insight/etc penalty'.

Or you could just kick him in the nuts with a daze which is worse and yet less bookkeeping involved.
>>
>>53929612

>Fat half-giant titties in a skin tight mithral body suit
>It even shows off her cute navel
>>
>>53928041
>honestly thinking the players would post logs if he hadn't done it first

Sheep, motherfucker.
>>
>>53929673
At that point I'd say the armor's too tight, you really want something that gives the girls some room to move, but not enough to hurt.
>>
>>53929828

It's magic anon!
>>
>>53929868
No, it's basic biology! If you're suggesting the armor's super tight yet allows the girls to move, than you're suggesting the armor is made out of fabric, which just means they're going to be flopping all over the place when she's swinging her halberd or running. Titillating for sure, but it ruins the mystique of after-combat undressing.
>>
I was moving forward with same class design concepts. I have spoken before on a class based around spirits, creatures, disasters, etc. trapped inside of an individual.

Since the last time I spoke on this it has expanded to actually several classes, the original only tangentially related in its powers. The idea is based around Psychometry. Object magic in several forms. What I have come down to is the following:

>Relicist
Was the first step away from the original class. This idea is based around an individual who bonds with a particular object. These objects would be chosen at character creation, similar to how an Oracle choose their mystery, or a sorcerer their bloodline. One would then grow in power and gain new abilities based on their object. Some of the objects that one can bond with are Dagger, Chalice, Cloak, Horn, Candle, Cauldron, Skull, Pendant, Statuette.

In a way the class works like Shaman with a generic list of relic powers and a specific list based on your relic. You gain abilities choosing from both lists.

This class is not itself a spellcaster instead working entirely off its gained powers to make the class. It is given flexibility through shiftable powers.

>Collector
Another step away from the original idea was a character who bonded with multiple objects. Each weaker than the Relicist, but in a similar vein. The design of this class focused on gaining the same Relics as the Relicist, but to a lesser extent and with a slightly changed power list. They still have their own class list of psychometric abilities in addition.

>Psychometrist
The final step was a character who does not bond with objects and instead can read the natural spirits/energy fields of objects themselves. Again these pull from the Relic Power list, but now are able to activate them under different means. They choose from lists in the morning and meet conditions in order to activate them with objects in the environment.

(1/2)
>>
File: QtSWsA6.jpg (368KB, 1159x1500px) Image search: [Google]
QtSWsA6.jpg
368KB, 1159x1500px
Newbie here, I made a rules mistake and accidentally gave a player a longsword +8 not realizing that that was the monster bonus, not the weapon bonus. They all just turned level five and he got the sword in the last session. Should I just let him keep it because my error, or what is some clever ways/encounters for me to retrieve the overpowered sword?
>>
>>53929907
Just tell him it was a mistake, accept the brief disappointment and lower the bonus to something reasonable.
>>
>>53929907
Just make the sword a cursed plot device.
>>
>>53929907
Just tell him it was a mistake, a +8 sword isn't even possible under Pathfinder's ruleset
>>
>>53929902

So what's better, after combat undressing or a wiggly jiggly shake-athon mid combat?
>>
File: 1377704271144.jpg (16KB, 700x359px) Image search: [Google]
1377704271144.jpg
16KB, 700x359px
>>53929907

>Longsword +8
>mfw

Is it just raw +8, or did you give it special abilities? If I recall, a weapon can only be enchanted up to +5 until special abilities are the only things it can have added.

As for getting rid of it, maybe he's in possession of Iomedae's holy blade, and she asks for it back?
>>
>>53929903
(2/2)

The original class, the Bound, has gone through a change as I have begun working it into a Relic User. All four of these classes have grown and changed into using a new subsystem, the relics I mentioned earlier. As of this moment there are a total of 15 relics.

>Dagger
>Chalice
>Cloak
>Horn
>Candle
>Cauldron
>Skull
>Pendant
>Statuette
>Pocket Watch
>Tome
>Veil
>Saddle
>Blade
>Spyglass

I am gauging interest in the idea of a subsystem based around use of relics.
>>
>>53929907
>"Hey, player, I made a mistake. Would it be alright if that sword you got was a +2 (or whatever it is) rather than a +8? Again, it's my fault, I misread the listing."

Talking to people like adults is important, anon.
>>
>>53929945
>a +8 sword isn't even possible under Pathfinder's ruleset

Technically false, a weapon can get up to +10, but +5 of those are expected to be special abilities like Flaming or Bane.

>>53929947
After combat undressing, easily. Nobody's going to particularly care for or even want huge tits flopping all over the place in the middle of slaying demons, keep the girls under wraps until it comes time to unwind.
>>
>>53929907
There's only one way to deal with it without being complete bullshit: you need to tell them it was a mistake and give them the correct stats for the blade.

If you want to go with complete bullshit you could make the blade cursed, make it intelligent and unwilling to work with a good party, or send in a specialty built creature to take the blade from them with a disarm maneuver and teleport away.
>>
Played an drunk nympho elven sorcerer for rise of the runelords. I've played so fucking many of his bastard half elf children ever since. They're all various arcane casters. It cool. I dig it.
>>
>>53929947

Both, don't let these prudish faggots tell you what to do.
>>
>>53929903
Don't we already have Occultist for this sort of thing?
>>
>>53930034
>nympho
>his
>children
Anon, I don't think you understand the words you're using.
>>
>>53929947
I think what you need to ask is how much jiggling do you expect. Boobs are always going to move during vigorous motion, even with well-fitted (rarer than you might think) bras. Assuming she's only going to have some bindings, that means it could be anything from a fan-service anime where they seem to operate on their own concept of gravity, or something extremely tame where you can notice a slight wriggle or movement if you're really paying attention.

Personally? If you want the best of both worlds I'd focus on the latter more than the former.

>>53930069
Men can be nymphos, it just refers to sexual addiction. Men can be addicted to sex.
>>
>>53929903
>>53929973
This is literally just occult adventures.
>>
>>53930113
>>53930063
Basically a much more fleshed out version of the Occulist's psychometric stuff of where this idea spawned from.
>>
>>53930108
Satyriasis is what you are looking for
>>
>>53930108
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersexuality
>The terms nymphomania and satyriasis were once used to describe the condition, in women and men respectively

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/nymphomania?s=t
>abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire in women.
>>
File: damnit.png (74KB, 1914x840px) Image search: [Google]
damnit.png
74KB, 1914x840px
>>53929940
>>53929944
>>53929945
>>53929949
>>53929980
>>53929990
It was my fault in the first place, we were new to Pathfinder when we all started then we took a 6 month break so last session was a slow catch-up session.

Of course the stubborn one had to get the impossible sword though. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>53930108
Nympho, the shortened form of Nymphomaniac, specifically refers to women who are addicted to sex.
I wasn't aware of this myself, anon, so don't feel too bad about not knowing.
>>
>>53930161
Time to drop some rocks
>>
>>53930161
He sounds like a huge bitch.
>>
>>53930161

Tell him to stop being a BITCH NIGGA
>>
>>53930161
Look, its better that this happen now rather than later, now you know that one of your players is a total bitch about this shit.
>>
>>53930161
Your player is a real fucker.
>>
File: 1447208431998.png (6KB, 358x235px) Image search: [Google]
1447208431998.png
6KB, 358x235px
>>53930161
>We can do this the easy way, or the hard way
>I can protect myself, I have a +8 Longsword

For real though, he sounds like a bitch.
>>
>>53930161
A minor pointer: you don't need to mention the masterwork quality on magic weapons. All magic weapons are required to be masterwork so you'll just call it a +1 longsword. If it's listed as a masterwork longsword then it's not even magic, it just offers a +1 to attack like all other masterwork weapons.
>>
>>53929649
That's... not what negative levels do, dude. You take a -1 penalty to most level dependent numbers, lose 5 hp, and count as 1 level lower for level dependent variables like CL. It's actually impossible for you to lose class features as a result of negative levels.

The worst thing that can happen is that a spellcaster might (it's debatable) be temporarily unable to use their higher level spells. The slots don't vanish or anything.
>>
>>53930161

Are you playing with 12 year olds? This reminds me of the very first time I played DnD with my younger siblings when I was 14.
>>
>>53930161

Disjunction it with a high-level Lich. Problem solved! Just make sure to disjunction everyone else is stuff at the same time.

After that make sure to then supplement them with newer better magical items that are of appropriate power for their level.
>>
>>53930161
In that case listen to >>53929990 and make it intelligent. A +8 bonus should probably be more than enough to ego dominate him into returning the blade to its true master (the campaign's big bad).
>>
>>53929649
>>53930217
The class features and spells thing is a 3.5 and 5e feature. Not in pathfinder.
>>
>>53930161
Your friend sounds like a manchild.
>>
>>53930229
Everyone except Shane. Leave that asshole with nothing.
>>
>>53930161
Make a BBEG lich. Make the magic sword his phylactery.
>>
>>53930243

Oh that's a lot less awful than I thought it was.

Still annoying though.
>>
>>53930161
>>53930198
>>53930200
>>53930206
>>53930211
>>53930212
>>53930219
>>53930249
>>53930254
I have never known a man named Shane to be any less than a bitch and a petulant man child.
>>
>>53930161

Make every enemy have DR 8/-, but only when Shane attacks them.
>>
>>53930238
Even better Say if that's what they want to do, they get no sword. Explain to all the players next session that you made a mistake, and offered the player the sword at what it is supposed to be, but instead of letting you solve the problem, the player refused. So rather than getting something, you are going to Rule 0 and say that last session never happened.
>>
>>53929945
You can get an enhancement well over +5 with things at increase enhancement bonus like bane +2extra enhancement , furious +2 etc stacking onto a +5 (in listed examples a +9).
That's how you penetrate epic DR
>>
>>53930238
This for real, though. First time they make camp just have him roll a single d20, pretend to look at your notes, tell him to hand you his character sheet and inform him that he needs to start working on a new character.
>>
File: 1445734818984.jpg (45KB, 795x995px) Image search: [Google]
1445734818984.jpg
45KB, 795x995px
>>53929990
>>53930238
>>53930330
Hello Shane. I'm your new best friend, let's go fuck shit up.
>>
File: 1421942642393.jpg (122KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1421942642393.jpg
122KB, 500x375px
>>53930356

>mfw the BBEG was merely pretending to be a sword to catch wind of the party's plans
>>
>>53930356
THE SWORD WAS THE BBEG ALL ALONG!
>>
>>53930320
>>53929988

No, you can't have a +9 Bane Furious longsword

You can have a +5 bane furious longsword, which is effectively, +9.

This is not the same as a +8 sword, you pedantic cunt.
>>
>>53930379
>>53930390
Fuck, ninja'd
>>
>>53930320
Wrong, Epic DR is unique in that it is penetrated by a +6 equivalent or better. A +1 vorpal sword bypasses epic, but not adamantine, alignment or cold iron/silver DR
>>
File: 1235123.png (151KB, 576x355px) Image search: [Google]
1235123.png
151KB, 576x355px
>>53930356
>>53930379
>>53930390

>The Sword was owned by a Vilderavn
>>
File: batmanbeyond.jpg (58KB, 869x754px) Image search: [Google]
batmanbeyond.jpg
58KB, 869x754px
Thanks for the help everybody, a lot of good ideas. Saturday he will fry FRY
>>
>>53930400
>Same mechanical result
>Different nomenclature
Yes, he's the one being pedantic.
>>
>>53930424
AWWWWW, SHIT.
Can't now, anon.
He's got Batman Beyond.
>>
File: 1492130526096.jpg (104KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492130526096.jpg
104KB, 846x900px
>>53930424
This entire conversation has been a roller-coaster of emotions.
>>
>>53930432
He's being pedantic because it actually matters when DR is involved.
>>
File: 1498015867612.jpg (107KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498015867612.jpg
107KB, 848x1200px
>>53930420
>>
>>53930432
It actually matters a lot, straight enhancement bonuses are much stronger than abilities for the most part
>>
>>53930424
Alright, send a Vilderavn after him.
>>
>>53930356
I wanna play a Stormlight Archive game.
>>
>>53930424
>I tried to compromise
>It stays the same
>You can't give me something
>And them take it away
>I can protect myself, if I have a +8 longsword

Shane is a retard. Cut him loose before he takes half your group down with him.
>>
>>53930424
Shane you glorious bastard, I hope you enjoy that Complete Series.
>>
>>53930424
That's great news! Now he has something to read while everybody else plays since he'll be dead inside the first 10 minutes.
>>
>>53930479
Not her player, but if you went to the Drawthreads and asked them to make her chest a bit bigger, than that would be perfect art for SotJR's timeskip.
>>
>>53930424
So....
How did he compromise?
>>
>>53930424
Who's Gary?
>>
>>53930563
Someone even worse than Shane.

I've never met a Gary I liked, they're all pretentious pricks prone to pulling the most pernicious of pranks.
>>
>>53930420
>>53930504
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/fey/vilderavn
>+5 cruel keen falchion
>+7 equivalent
SO DAMNED CLOSE
>>
How big are meant to be greatswords? Are they meant to be Zweihänder or something smaller?
>>
>>53930587
Shane, Gary. What other names are traditionally tied to horrible TTRPG players? Definitely Steve, but who else?
>>
File: 1497802569842.png (315KB, 663x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497802569842.png
315KB, 663x720px
>>53930550
>Now he has something to read while everybody else plays since he'll be dead inside the first 10 minutes.

Am I the only one that finds early-session death extremely comfortable? You get the pleasure of starting a session with your friends without any of the stress that comes from prolonged gaming, it's like watching a movie where you played a leading role.

>>53930622
You got it on the first try, Greatsword is more or less a catch-all term in Pathfinder for two-handed sword. Sure, there are things like the Flamberge, but those are especially niche.

A Greatsword can be a zweihander, a claymore or just an especially big blade.
>>
>>53930641
James
>>
>>53930641
Rory, but I haven't seen him do anything recently so I'm not sure
>>
>>53930641
Ryan
>>
File: goodcompromise.jpg (26KB, 866x343px) Image search: [Google]
goodcompromise.jpg
26KB, 866x343px
>>53930558
This was his compromise, but I didn't like the idea of that.

The lich ideas sound great, especially since his character is a Paladin of Torag.
>>
File: boss feels.jpg (56KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
boss feels.jpg
56KB, 700x394px
>tfw you'll never play as a band of mercenaries with no country to call home and no greater good to fight for
>>
>>53930702
Merc his ass
>>
>>53930702
On average he'd still end up with a fucking +4 or +5 sword, which is absurd for the level when enemies have a +8 to hit

Tell him to fuck off
>>
>>53930641
Chad, Brad and Lance have always been total bros.

>>53930702
Please tell us he's playing a Dwarf.

And if so, how stereotypical of a Dwarf?
>>
File: 1434328293956.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434328293956.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>53930717
Shut up shut up SHUT UP

>Molthune campaign never ever
>>
>>53928150
Ruhiel deserves loving, non-lewd hugs.
>>
>>53930161
What a fucking queer. Get some wizards to rape him and steal the sword
>>
>>53930282
Shane was such a good movie, though...
>>
>>53930282
My cousin Shane rescued me from a great big cottonmouth when I was five. He was really cool.
>>
>>53930702
Give us Shane's Character's deets. I'm sure our Ensoulment slashfic writer would love to detail the horrors that this Paladin suffers at the hands of his lich tormentor.
>>
>>53930717
I'm gonna run one of those!

In 5e.
>>
>>53930769
Not your personal army.
>>
>>53930756

It's impossible for hugs not to be lewd when she has those stupidly enormous knockers pressed into you!
>>
>>53930702
That's fucking hilarious.
That is some high level entitlement right there.
>>
>>53930769
Reported for doxxing my dude.
>>
>>53930756
How tall is Ruhiel? She might be too large for anything but the target of her affection pressed deep into her generous bosom.
>>
>>53930904
>She might be too large for anything but the target of her affection pressed deep into her generous bosom.

That is all anyone can ever hope for.
>>
>>53930769
Woah, I never realized Zoe Quinn was so... Well, you know how some gamer girls have that generic doughy face and a huge entitlement complex? That.
>>
>>53930479
That's the face of a woman who takes it in the ass on the second date right there.
>>
>>53930751
What would you even want in a Molthune campaign?

"Quartermaster Heinrich Mueller showed up at your watering hole last week. You know that beneath the long white beard and the extravagant collection of tinware on his chest lies a slick soul that would do anything necessary to advance his cause. Thus his proposal to recruit a number of you hireswords at suspiciously high salaries falls mostly upon deaf ears... but you and the others, though wary of being shanghaied into a Molthunian regiment, decide to take the gamble of trusting this guy. As you find yourselves being dragged off to what Heinrich happily refers to as 'OberKommandoNordost's operating area,' you start to wonder if this was a good idea."
>>
>>53930769
>nu-male
>cucklord
>facebook

Are you sad, or irrationally angry anon?
>>
>>53930921
>>
>>53930557
Slow, don't be a perv. You're better than that
>>
>>53930904

Female 6 ft. 1 in. +2d12 in. (6 ft. 3 in. – 8 ft. 1 in.) 180 lbs. x(2d6) lbs. (184 – 468 lbs.)

I think that 8 feet is normally the cut off for large size though?
>>
>>53930954
M O L T H U N E K N I G H T S
>>
>>53930954
Parcels of land to expand and develop, as Molthune is famously underpopulated for a nation of its size and wealth.
>>
Is Disk around?
>>
>>53930769
Nobody cares
>>
File: onlyforward.jpg (23KB, 363x405px) Image search: [Google]
onlyforward.jpg
23KB, 363x405px
>>53930727
He's straight human, but he makes fun of the party elf like a dwarf. He's cooky. Thanks for the help everyone!
>>
>>53929296
My brain knows this is a desperate self-shill, but my heart wants to see her joining Onryou and Elsbeth in the symmetrical docking pic.
>>
>that feeling when you reach 4 pages and you're barely halfway done with the damn chapter
>that feeling when you have to plug in nine things to connect to the internet because you're in a fucking car on an old-ass laptop
>that feeling when you still have 4 more pages to write and you're not quite sure how lewd you want to make it
sometimes being the writefag is a confusing existence
>>
>>53931049
Asymmetrical docking there, anon.
>>
>>53931041
>Austin out of fucking nowhere

>>53931049
She needs custom art before that can happen.
>>
>>53931041
He sounds like he's actually literally the worst
>>
File: 16914348.gif (534KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
16914348.gif
534KB, 245x200px
>>53931049
>>
>>53931041
Zack knows what's up.
>>
File: 1462673114667.jpg (29KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
1462673114667.jpg
29KB, 320x283px
>>53931049
>>53931086
>two thicc musclegirls pressing their huge tits together
>>
>>53931092

Is custom art needed for such a simple idea? Big woman, even bigger tits. Then she takes off her armor, AND THEY'RE EVEN BIGGER.
>>
File: XS reading again.gif (447KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
XS reading again.gif
447KB, 960x540px
>>53931076
I would have used the word insane, but confusing is fine.
>>
>>53931125
>>53931086
>>53931049
Guys, you forget there's a height difference between Elsbeth, Onryou and Ruhiel.

It won't be docking, it will be a Tit Tower, one set stacked onto the other.
>>
File: dexfags.jpg (14KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
dexfags.jpg
14KB, 500x233px
>>53931049
>>53931100
The price for self-shilling is death.
>>
>>53926550
My friend and I have made numerous members or the Serhall family lineage. Though there was point when I played the father and a child born in game became the bbeg. The father left retirement to correct the sins of the son.
>>
>>53931151
But anon, I'm insane all the time
>>
>>53931153
sounds about perfect to me, bro
>>
>>53931143
Why not? Custom art is always appreciated.
>>
File: Pleased.jpg (21KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
Pleased.jpg
21KB, 292x292px
>>53931153
>>
>>53931208
This desu.

if anyone wants to draw AlexanDerrin you know where to find inspiration[/spoiler
>>
>>53931208
The tower IS custom art, you don't really need custom art before that point.
>>
>>53931229
BIG

TIEFLING

TAIL
>>
is it mary sueish to have your tiefling's outsider ancestor be a demon/qlippoth lord, or any equivalent beings for the other evil outsider races?
>>
>>53931229
Didn't Illaria already do that?
>>
>>53931257
Tieflings aren't half-fiends, m8.
>>
>>53931318
I'm aware. It would be way far back in the family line.
>>
>>53931019
>>53931000

I feel like we tried this already
>>
>>53931332
Not at all, it's not like being the distant granddaughter of Satan is going to give you something special.
>>
>>53931257
Being a distant brother to Ragathiel sounds kind of fun!
>>
>>53931231
I mean in the sense where you establish the appearance of your character before using them for this or that. Onryou is a good example, who would've otherwise just been "Oni-girl with boobies."
>>
>>53931549
>TFW you remember Onryou's original draw request
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49516250/#49528935
>>
>>53931579
>A month before the waiting room was even made
How did he know?
>>
>>53931153
Who is the tallest?
>>
>>53931661
Ruhiel on top, Onryou in the middle, Elsbeth as the base.

Wait a second! What if, instead of a boob tower it was Ruhiel boobhatting Onryou who is boobhatting Elsbeth?
>>
>>53931346
We did, it got boozled.

Which is a shame, because I have quite a few character ideas for it.
>>
File: Yes.jpg (28KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
28KB, 599x337px
>>53931696

What would their expressions convey?
>>
>>53931703
Another anon could have potentially run a MK campaign from the ashes of that boozle, but sadly the mythweaverspocalypse wiped out any chance of that.
>>
>>53931257
on that note, what specific demon lords would be fun to base tieflings off of?
>>
>>53931745
>mythweaverspocalypse
Wait, was there another one?
>>
>>53931742
Ruhiel: Victory
Onryou: Surprise
Elsbeth: Frustration
>>
>>53931742
>this isn't my headslot item!
>>
>>53931661
Elsbeth is smol, Onryou is like 6'2 and Half-Giants are at MINIMUM 6'2.
>>
>>53931795

So elsbeth needs to stand on a stool to get boob-hatted?
>>
File: nocticula.jpg (106KB, 546x652px) Image search: [Google]
nocticula.jpg
106KB, 546x652px
>>53931756
Nocticula. Mostly because of her stupid hair and magma hooves.
>>
>>53931795
Tall, thicc Jeanne is the best. Best!
>>
>>53931696
>Wait a second! What if, instead of a boob tower it was Ruhiel boobhatting Onryou who is boobhatting Elsbeth?
And that was the moment that /pgg/'s thirst overtook its hatred of self-shilling. It's Valimir all over again.
>>
>>53931830
No, we just need a 4th girl who is normal size

>>53931841
Not gonna lie, I first read magma hooves and magnet boots, as started to wonder what Nocticula has to do with Face-Off
>>
>>53931880
>No, we just need a 4th girl who is normal size
Valeriya
>>
>>53927904
Nobody was talking about superiority/inferiority, other than you. Is there such a thing? Arguably, yes, but it's completely beside the point. The fact that some population groups have developed better stamina and other have a higher average intelligence is simply a fact - what you do with that fact is up to you.

>>53927980
>Just let them ignore the fact that there is greater genetic variation within one of the defined races than there are between the races themselves.
Bitch I literally just addressed that fucking nonsense in the post you're responding to. It's a meaningless mantra, with no relevant basis in reality, and has nothing to do with the genetic differences between population groups as a whole.

Apparently you *are* in need of some hand-holding:
>Look up "Human genetic variation, Fst and Lewontin's fallacy in pictures" in case you need to give someone some hand-holding.
>>
>>53931907
She's not exactly in the same weight class as the other three, is she?
>>
>>53930622
I want to use that art and make a Doppelsoldner for WotR!

Forbidden love between a ladyknight and her mercenary counterpart can ensue!
>>
>>53931880
>>53931907
>>53931830
>suddenly they jump out of boobhat-tower position, and start to do that wierd japanese line dance with the arm waving and synchronized bobbing
Actually, I kinda wish I knew what the damned thing is called, would make searching for gifs or videos of it easier
>>
>>53932065

Human form Calsica

>>53932078

https://youtu.be/A67ZkAd1wmI
>>
>>53932041
>go look up this outlier study that has yet to be actually replicated and just so happens to support me, while simultaneously ignoring it's detractors!
No.
Also, fuck off to /pol/
>>
>>53932098
No, not the caramelldansen. I'm talking about the thing where they stand in a line and start to move up and down in a clockwise formation while they they also spin their arms around.
>>
>>53932098
Human form Calsica is like 5'1, she's almost Elsbeth sized.

Valeriya is a poor choice regardless, since she's "merely" busty, enough to strain a shirt but hardly enough to do anything more. You'll need Fox Tits for this.
>>
>>53932100
>study
Your ignorance is pretty fucking astounding, honestly. It's pathetic how cultural marxists are so deathly afraid of having their brittle world-view undermined by scientific fact, and just keep repeating mantras.

Go back to /r/eddit.
>>
>>53929036
>Bigger than Freyda and Calsi.

(x) Doubt
>>
>>53932098
Wait, Calsica's a blonde?
>>
>>53932146
>the thing where they stand in a line and start to move up and down in a clockwise formation while they they also spin their arms around.
I have no idea what you're referencing, but it just reminds me of the time I saw ~20 German nationalists do a "hakenkreuztanz" in which they similarly stood in lines, locked elbows, and did a clockwise-alternating-counter-clockwise swastika dance.

It was amazing, impressive and surreal.
>>
>>53931622

I was sitting on the idea for her for quite some time.
>>
>>53932332
Calico is a shapeshifter and Freyda's a fat ugly dragon girl, Ruhiel's are all-natural and humanoid besides.
>>
>>53932345
>Calsica
Who?
>>
>>53929537
But even without those, he has spells.
>>
>>53932345
No, she's a redhead
>>
File: A duel for the ages.gif (82KB, 1183x956px) Image search: [Google]
A duel for the ages.gif
82KB, 1183x956px
>>53931153
>>53931049
>>
>>53932375

Ruhiel is also an aspiring hellknight. That means that she'll always hold true to her word, A DEAL'S A DEAL!
>>
>>53932078
Something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FdEKzOnoGc
?
>>
>>53932441
I want her to make a marriage pact!
>>
>>53932375
I thought Rory was the shapeshifting one on that team?
>>
>>53930424
Tell us how it went afterwards.
>>
>>53932417
Nice.
>>
>>53931756
some ideas I've had:
>tall sticc girl who's descended from Jubilex, with green and disgustingly slimy skin and a cluster of swiveling red eyes instead of the standard two. Can fuse her mouth shut, and seems awfully boneless.
>an 8 or 9 foot musclegirl descended from Kostchtchie, with pale blue skin so cold it frequently cracks right open, freezing her blood all over herself. her mouth opens way too wide then it should, and she makes horrid creaking noises whenever she moves too quickly from her frozen joints.
>a descendent of Mazzmezz who seems normal at first glance besides strange eyes and other more subdued tiefling features, but also has the glaring mutation of sprouting the body parts of insects all over her form almost like skin tags. if she were to refrain from clipping them off, she would soon be absolutely covered in in twitching legs, gnawing heads, and swiveling wings.
>>
>>53932375
Calsi's just got human form and dragon form, and they're always the same!

She's not like that dork Rory, able to change into whatever he likes and adjusting his height so he can stay the tallest in an attempt to cover up his insecurities!
>>
>>53932507
Calsi is a trudragon
>>
>>53932507
Kelsey can shapeshift between a human and dragon form, in my eyes that means she was able to mold her humanoid form and thus it's not as impressive as naturally huge knockers.
>>
Has the second part of the errata been posted yet?

I just gained a level and I'm about to take TWF but I'm scared that the errata will gimp my character's future progression. Should I trade away thrashing dragon while I still have time or were the rumors exaggerated.
>>
>>53932548
>Able to mold her human form

She straight up can't though. Same Calsi every time.
>>
>>53932576

Not yet. Any sane GM would give you a rebuild once it lands.
>>
>>53932543
>That dork Rory
>The one with the Priscilla waifu

ohoho

>>53932587
Thus, Rory is proven the superior shapeshifter.
>>
>>53932576
Ask your DM if he'll let you keep using the old Deadly Agility. If he will you've got a sane DM, if not TWF is going to throw your character under the bus.
>>
>>53932643
>thinking being big makes you useful

Rory is a dummo
>>
>>53932576
Rumors were exaggerated
>>53932646
"Oh no, I have to take one more feat to keep using my overpowered dex based TWF"
>>
>>53926550
>>53926550
>Not even including Pathfinder in the text

You're a faggot.
>>
>>53932504

Would she carry you over the threshold, or you her?
>>
>>53927904
If anything, advances in genetics have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that racial differences exist and are measurable. We just don't know how they impact cognition, because the genetics of the brain are still almost a black box.
>>
>>53932646
GM already agreed on letting me keep old Deadly agility but I saw a few posts claiming boosts and stance damage bonuses only apply to the first hit of a full attack.
>>
File: laughing cartoon men.jpg (70KB, 651x495px) Image search: [Google]
laughing cartoon men.jpg
70KB, 651x495px
>>53932671
>TWF
>>>Overpowered

oh no, he spent 5 fucking feats to be able to hit dudes okay, however will we cope?
>>
>>53932656
I dunno, being big has several useful advantages.

>You can beat things.
>You can survive longer without food.
>You can take more of a beating.
>You can be eaten in case of emergency.

If I were a BBEG, I'd always choose big henchmen over small ones, unless I want an assassin or a snack.
>>
>>53932689
That is for SOME stances and boosts, not all

Simply put, we have no idea how it will look, don't overreact
>>53932697
With old Deadly agility and feat taxes, it was literally two feats to get x2 dex to damage, it is incredibly broken in the average /pfg/ game
>>
>>53932671
>"Oh no, I have to take one more feat to keep using my overpowered dex based TWF"
One more feat in one of the feat heaviest combat styles that still drags behind two-handing which only requires Power Attack to function.
>>
>>53932656
>Not turning into a 32-foot tall man in order to help put decorations on tall buildings for a festival
>Not carrying your Chinese, serpent-like dragon waifu around like a gigantic fluffy boa
>Not flexing your biceps, picking up the entire rest of the party on top of your flexing muscles
>Not realizing that this makes Rory TRULY stupidly enormous

smhtbhfamalamadingdong
>>
>>53932643
>Thinking fluff is the superior dragon

BAKA DESU SENPAI

Also, Calsi wasn't TRYING to be a 'shapeshifter'. You dork.
>>
>>53932723
How do you get x2 dex to damage?
>>
>>53932738
>Not getting taken out back like old yeller

:^)
>>
>>53932723
>2x dex to damage

that's not how TWF works
>>
>>53932748
Old deadly agility gave effective x2 dex to damage, as it gave 1x dex to damage on each attack, rather than 1.5 like normal TWF or 2h (with 1x and .5x on the offhand)
>>
>>53932674
Yeah, OP is a fucking retard, I'm not sure what his deal is.

We've hit the bumplimit, so someone start a new thread that's properly tagged and named. Preferably without a picture that makes you want to shit on her face just to improve it.
>>
>>53932744
Fucking fight me m8 I'll wreck your shit, fluffy dragons are top-tier
>>
>>53932767
It is with old deadly agility, seriously, does no one in /pfg/ read how things work?

"Deadly Agility (Combat)

You have learned how to use your agility to greater purpose in battle.

Prerequisite(s): Weapon Finesse, base attack bonus +1.

Benefit(s): You may add your Dexterity modifier in place of your Strength modifier when wielding a light weapon or a weapon that gains the benefits of the Weapon Finesse feat (such as the rapier) when determining additional damage inflicted upon a successful attack.

This modifier to damage is not increased for two-handed weapons, but is not reduced for off-hand weapons."

Fucks sake, READ NIGGA READ
>>
>>53932748
He's pretending to be retarded and claiming that two attacks at 1x dex results in 2x dex to damage, but he's ignoring the penalties to attacks and greatly increased chances of crit fails on those rolls.
>>
>>53932809
You also have greater chances to crit hit with more attacks and -2 penalties aren't that bad

Seriously niggas read.
>>
>>53932779
kys semparino
>>
>>53929907
definitely own up to the mistake. you'll be more respected longterm as a person and gm for being straight up about it
>>
>>53932676
Any man worthy of Ruhiel's hand would have to carry her over the threshold! I'll pump Str until she's only a light load!
>>
>>53932843
>he hasn't read the saga of Shane yet
Oh to be young and fresh faced again!
>>
File: 1286815900776.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
1286815900776.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
Is it evil eating a creature with an Intelligence greater than 2, since even with 3 int a creature is supposed to be sentient?
>>
>>53932576
Honestly, if your GM gimps you by enforcing errata that changes the assumptions that you had when making specific choices, your GM is a tremendous homo and you should ditch him like the nigger he is.

At the very least, if an errata shows up that fucks you up, he should allow you to retrain your character/make new picks.
>>
Anyone ever tried twf + thrown weapons? What feats/items/disciplines work well with this?
>>
>>53932697
>>53932728
Don't forget you're also paying twice as much to keep your weapons enchanted.
>>
>>53932866
No, it's delicious.
>>
>>53932893

Thrown weapons are a huge trap
>>
>>53932876
Oh please, Deadly agility changes were needed, anyone resisting them is just a fucking retard that can't do math.

>>53932894
Now this is a problem I have with TWF that I agree with, its painful on a character's WBL and kind of unnecessary.
>>
>>53932893
>STARKNIVES
>>
>>53932893
>Thrown weapons

Ah, I see you too are a man of suffering.
>>
>>53932796
That's still not 2x stat to damage you dense motherfucker, they're separate attacks. Are you gonna tell me that a UMonk with Dragon Ferocity gets 5x Str Mod when he spends a ki point to flurry at level 5?
>>
>>53932914
>Oh please, Deadly agility changes were needed, anyone resisting them is just a fucking retard that can't do math.
>1.5x Dex to damage for THF was necessary
You've got to be more subtle with your bait, anon.
>>
>>53932939
Mathmetically it works out to effective x2~ dex to damage over one weapon

its probably more like 1.75 overall
>>53932949
Please look over the number of weapons that you can 1.5 dex to damage with THF and get back to me, you'll find out that they're universally hidden behind feats or are specifically racial weapons
>>
>>53932866
Eh, sentient doesn't mean much:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sentient

What are we talking about here, more specifically? Also, I think it would be more about the killing than the actual eating.
>>
>>53930161
>without it, i'm nothing
bitchmade player.
sure would be a shame if he failed a will save or was captured and robed...

also, i'd say bring it up before starting the next session so everyone can see him sperg out like a turd.
>>
>>53932866
Yes, you wouldn't eat a human.
>>
>>53932982
>Please look over the number of weapons that you can 1.5 dex to damage with THF and get back to me, you'll find out that they're universally hidden behind feats or are specifically racial weapons
1500 gp is SUCH a huge burden, anon.
>>
>>53933003
>resonant ioun stone in wayfinder optional rules will save me now!

Don't even try that shit anon kun
>>
>>53932913
>>53932927
B-but it looks cool...
>>
>>53932914
>Oh please, Deadly agility changes were needed, anyone resisting them is just a fucking retard that can't do math.
Then that's something the player and the GM should determine. I really don't care about the specific case - if the player picked something before an Errata, thinking it would do one thing, and the GM was fine with that, and the Errata comes out and changes things in a way that makes the player feel fucked, the GM should allow him to switch things around, or choose to not enforce the errata.

I really don't care how overpowered or underpowered we're talking here. It's completely irrelevant.
>>
>>53933029
Learn to read, faggot. It's not a resonant power.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/h-l/ioun-stones/opalescent-white-pyramid-ioun-stone
>>
I hope everyone has a good hump day!
>>
Honestly the real issue here isn't that Deadly Agility used to give full offhand damage. The real problem is that Double Slice wasn't just built into the Two-Weapon Fighting Feat to begin with. TWF looks like it was made for a game that has a feat every level.
>>
>>53933045
It's sad, but the fact is that Thrown Weapons and Unarmed Weapons are trap choices 9 times out of 10.

It really fucks up a ton of cool concepts I've had.
>>
>>53933052
I generally allow characters to rebuild if errata fucks them, yeah, I think that's fair, but i prefer to enforce errata
>>53933061
oh i remember someone going on about resonant powers recently and that's what the problem in my head was

Eh.

>>53933093
Honestly if double slice was built into TWF, TWF would be insanely superior to 2hing once it came online
>>
>>53933029
Don't need a wayfinder for that, anon, it's just a property of the ioun stone.
>>
>>53933108
The real answer here is you go balls deep in anyways, that's how you make characters that are great
>>
>>53932791
Fluff dragons are shit! SHIIIIT!

I bet she doesn't even have a proper dragon snoot!
>>
>>53933119
>Honestly if double slice was built into TWF, TWF would be insanely superior to 2hing once it came online

Eh.
>>
File: 30.jpg (175KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
175KB, 750x1065px
>>53932893
Ricochet Toss is mandatory (weapon master handbook), since the thrown weapon will automatically return to your hand, letting you full attack without buying a returning weapon.
Point Blank Master or Close-quarters Throwers are great to avoid AoO.
I like the Startoss style chain for bumping my damage, but you can also take the Focused Weapon training if you want to throw 1d10 damage daggers.
>>
>>53933119
>Honestly if double slice was built into TWF, TWF would be insanely superior to 2hing once it came online
Keep in mind it's a huge feat-sink and requires literally twice the gold investment into weapons.
>>
>>53933061
To be fair though, you'll never be able to take Weapon Focus and shit if all you have is Proficiency from an item.
>>
>>53933185
Honestly I think TWF should just be like one feat though so.
>>
>>53933191
I'm not sure thats true

But it'd be hilarious to sunder it and watch someone fall apart in combat.
>>
>>53933157
Who cares about snoots when you've got sloots?
>>
>>53933119
>I generally allow characters to rebuild if errata fucks them, yeah, I think that's fair, but i prefer to enforce errata
Yeah, me too, I enjoy being clear with the rules, so I can't think of any situation in which I'd not enforce the errata. But if that affects my players, I'd flat-out tell them that if they no longer want whatever they took under the old assumptions, they can change it.

I also try to not include erratas in ongoing scenarios, but that's less important.
>>
>>53933191
There's nothing stating item-granted abilities can't be used to meet prerequisites.
>>
>>53933079
I'd like to give you a good hump day~
>>
>>53933228
It's worth noting that while you can use an item (or even spell) to meet prereqs, if you lose the item you lose everything you were using it as a prereq for.
>>
>>53933179
>Ricochet Toss is mandatory (weapon master handbook), since the thrown weapon will automatically return to your hand, letting you full attack without buying a returning weapon.
That's actually pretty fucking hilarious. How the fuck do you ricochet a thrown dagger that's gone into a dude, through his armor?

I'm just imagining the wildest fucking throwing number, now, with things just grazing enemies and flying off tableware and candelabras and going *dink* against shields and *plonk* against doors.
>>
File: 1327196816870.jpg (17KB, 177x226px) Image search: [Google]
1327196816870.jpg
17KB, 177x226px
>>53932992
So is an evil act killing an intelligent creature (not just an human) in order to eat it, while eating an already dead one isn't?
What about livestocks of intelligent creatures?
>>
>>53933119
>TWF would be insanely superior to 2hing once it came online
>still requires fucktons of rolls at a penalty, while also getting less benefit from Power Attack
>still assraped by DR
>still requires you to be able to full-attack
>still twice as expensive in money alone

Nig u cray
>>
Fresh bread:
>>53933288
>>53933288
>>
>>53933157

I WILL FIGHT YOU
>>
Every time thrown weapons come up I want to quit Pathfinder.
>>
>>53933307
I CHOOSE THIS ONE
>>
File: xena.jpg (36KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
xena.jpg
36KB, 300x375px
>>53933277
>>
>>53933329
They're not that bad with 3pp material, you can make a good thrown weapons character with Psionics in particular because there's a feat that gives you thrown weapon dex to damage
>>
>>53933211
>I'm not sure thats true
I'm not sure either. I think the actual rule for whether you qualify for something or not is whether or not it can be reliably considered a part of your character.

But if you lose something, you lose everything tied to it. So if you do take Weapon Focus and then, let's say, take a Prestige Class that depends on having Weapon Focus, if you lose that Ioun Stone in combat, you're going to lose Proficiency, Weapon Focus, and all Class Features from that Prestige Class that depended on Weapon Focus, and all other associated Feats (if any).

Now I kinda want to see this happen. The sheer panic in the eyes of the character and he's just.. "I.. I can't use this! I DON'T KNOW HOW!".
>>
>>53933289
>Bait image

>>53933307
>Bait question
>>
>>53933387
When in doubt, go with the one that doesn't force /pfg/
>>
>>53933220
Sloots can have snoots too!
>>
>>53933413
Literally nothing wrong with /pfg/.
>>
>>53933501
>Being a stubborn asshole who clings to the past because he hates change
I'm sorry your feelings are hurt because your animethread is getting BTFO again
>>
>>53933413
Literally nobody gives a shit. Threads should be properly marked.

>>53933387
>Bait image
I don't see anything wrong with it, unless someone is being a full-blown autist. The art of either thread is unrelated.
>>
>>53933574
t. butthurt animeanon
>>
>>53933599
No, not even. I'm not even a weeaboo, I'm just tired of the massive autism going on here. The other thread was first, and takes seniority, and people dropping absolutely all the spaghetti because someone marks a thread /pfg/ for clarity is fucking insane.

How far up your own asshole do you even have to be to do that?
>>
>>53933684
>clarity
It's over, you moronic /pfg/-clinging faggot. Anyone who still tries to force it is a shitposter, plain and simple.
>>
>>53933928

I agree with /pfg/ anon. Why is it such a big deal to you?
>>
>>53932041
Anon, you might want to finish junior high before posting here.
>>
>>53932296
>scientific fact

Youkeepworddon'tthink.meme

Why don't you take your bullshit to /sci/ if it's so irrefutable.
>>
>>53928832
>Anonymity turns people into monsters
>Suggesting that people aren't this way to being with

Summerfag detected
>>
>>53928150
>Ruhiel Inaedel
Who?
>>
>>53936216

New ensoulment meme app?
>>
>>53936216
JttW app that is trying hard to self-shill by way of "TEH BOOBIES!!!" and it seems like it's working based on the docking/tower/hat discussion upthread.
Thread posts: 410
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.