[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ I recently have been inside an evil campaign. However practical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0434.png (402KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.png
402KB, 1024x1024px
/tg/ I recently have been inside an evil campaign. However practical villains is my fetish, so while my teammates have been eating babies or whatever, I have been necrotic tumoring entire cities under the quise of a hospital.

I have turned a nice profit as a hospital, but now I have entire cities under my control.

>What could I use them for?
>Could I use a monster like a wraith to make them stronger, what monster is best for this?

3.5 and pf are allowed
>>
Necrotic Tumor is a spell that causes an nonmagical tumor to grow inside a persons mind. This forces all infected to follow the infectors orders.

Using the promise of free health care, I have multiple villages under my control.
>>
File: bat-female-villain-repellant.jpg (24KB, 558x294px) Image search: [Google]
bat-female-villain-repellant.jpg
24KB, 558x294px
>>53920865
Create a situation where your enemy/enemies would rely on the strength of the masses, then destroy them. Build your growing nation of otherwise normal people into an efficient war machine composed of fearless soldiers, conquer your neighbors and repeat. Take action to destroy any divine prophecies, rising heroes and the like which could prevent any future plans to come to fruition. Kidnap the most brilliant alchemical, wizardly, and political minds and either rope them in or enslave them to give you ideas and support.

Follow these guidelines:
http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html
>>
File: RCO012_1475551450.jpg (1MB, 1280x2001px) Image search: [Google]
RCO012_1475551450.jpg
1MB, 1280x2001px
>>53920865
A host for the Elder Gods, obviously.
>>
>>53921450
>Spell
>Nonmagical tumor
>>
>>53920865
Attack a paladin stronghold?
Commit genocide?
Do mass sacrifice to asmodeus?
>>
>>53920865
Make a contract with mind flayers (and your GM) that if you can become one of them, you will supply endless food?
>>
>>53920865
Generally, if you are controlling large groups of people, it's time to stop acting like a person and start acting like a corporation.

You need to be concerned with growth, direction, and branding. The hospital is a good branding. For growth, the necrotic tumor takes care of that. For direction, the natural inclination is to spread. So, it's time to train some peons into being necromancers as well. Build up a few sacrificial death cults to explain why all those hospitals are needed, and to gather power and favors for bigger works.

Really, the big question is, can you control the undead you want to create? If not, I recommend not dealing with that nonsense. If you can, go for the spawning undead - Allips, Shadows, and Wraiths are excellent for incoporeality, ability damage, and fast reproduction.

Lastly, don't worry about an overall objective - just keep the little things running, and organize enough to keep everything manageable. Then, welcome everyone into your new corporate family.
>>
>>53921891
>You cause the cyst of a subject already harboring a necrotic cyst (see spell of the same name) to envelop a portion of the victim’s brain. If the subject succeeds on his saving throw (the subject’s cyst- derived saving throw penalty against effects from the school of necromancy applies), you may still influence him by suggesting a course of activity (limited to a sentence or two). The instruction must be worded in such a manner as to make the activity sound reasonable. Asking the creature to stab itself, throw itself onto a spear, immolate itself, or do some other obviously harmful act automatically negates the instruction. The instructed course of activity can continue for the entire duration. If the instructed activity can be completed in a shorter time, the instruction ends when the subject finishes what he was asked to do. You can instead specify conditions that trigger a special activity during the duration. If the condition is not met before the spell expires, the activity is not performed. If the subject fails his saving throw, the cyst envelops a larger portion of the subject’s higher brain, and you gain complete control of the actions of the subject permanently. You do not know what the subject is experiencing and share no special link with him. If a common language is shared, you can force the subject to perform as you desire, within the limits of his abilities. If no common language is shared, you can communicate only basic commands, such as “Come here,”“Go there,”“Fight,” and “Stand still.” A subject may resist this control, but the presence of his necrotic tumor on his brain stem ensures their loyalty. Protection from evil or a similar spell does not protect the subject from following your commands—the tumor is already inside him.
>>
>>53920865
Well, what are your character's life goals?
>>
>>53925688
Get wealthy/powerful
I know it's a bit basic but my character is an artificer, getting rich is important.
>>
>>53925762
you should try to do the same thing you try to do every day, AKA take over the world
that's the most natural conclusion for a character who wants great riches and power
you could try to slowly spread your tumor influence among citizens of a neighboring state, before activating all the sleeper agents at once and taking over in one night
you could also try to take control of a powerful monarch, maybe poison or wound him so that he has to use your hospital?
>>
I use a cheap house with four repeating spell traps.
Cure light wounds
Cure disease
Necrotic Cyst
Necrotic Tumor
Costs 5 gp to go through.
Then have a donation jar at the end.
They are cheap to make, and I have one in a few villages.
>>
>>53925920
You guys have no idea how many blackguards and apostate clerics this has caused.
If I find one snooping around I run them through it, the clerics are what manage my hospitals, the paladins guards.

You also have no idea how many adventures have gone through these too.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.