[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lawful Evil Villain >is defeated by hero using the power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Lawful Evil Villain
>is defeated by hero using the power of friendship
>manages to get away but has nothing
>learns how to use power of friendship
>begins new plan to conquer the world using friendship and zombies

Will they still ping as evil? Or does the friendship make them neutral?
>>
>>53909336
But this'd require them making genuine friends with people who are okay with zombies. Otherwise they couldn't keep the zombies around, lest they lose the power of friendship.

If they did find such people, then the power of friendship (good) and zombies (evil) will cancel each other out and average on neutral.
>>
>>53909336
kinda reminds me of BNHA where a group of villains is using the power of friendship and the hero turns it against them to win
>>
>>53909336
Friendship isn't inherently good. Bad people can have friends.
>>
>>53909336
Friendship dose not ping on any fucking alignment charts. It is not a definitive good or evil. Nor is it definitive lawful or chaotic.

Friendship dose not even make the meter or chart ping change in the slightest.

You daft cunts.
>>
>>53909336
Am I the only one thinks she looks better without the glamour?
>>
>>53912077
What are you talking about? Those are two totally different Disney villains.
Left if the wicked Queen from Snow White, and right is Maleficent, from Sleeping Beauty.
>>
>>53909336
Get out Liliana
>>
>>53912077
Uh...
>>
>>53909336
i remember some adventure hooks being centerd around antagonists having friends and family

adventurers kill villain, said villain has childhood friend that is even more powerfull than the aformentioned villain, cue revenge flick.

twist,

main bad guy has childhood friend, friend is dying, badguy von evilson is in a race against time to save friend, heroes notices badguy doing stuff, show up to stop his no-doubt evil plan.

and finaly, the power of fiendship(i misspelled on purpose)

heroes has darklord on the run, having killed most of his minions and low-level servants, stopping his malicius plan to,,, heck IDK rig the local grand-magus election, when suddenly his old war buddy shows up, fresh from the borderlands, having recently won a small war, towing money loot and loyal mercs, after sitting down for a drink the main baddie spills his recent setback, buddy can not just sit back and decides to lend a hand, can the PCs handle two antagonists as they unleash the power of friendship
>>
>>53912077
You mean as a dragon?
>>
File: sad Skull.jpg (56KB, 577x800px) Image search: [Google]
sad Skull.jpg
56KB, 577x800px
>>53909336
What exactly makes you think that evil people can't have friends?
>>
>>53909336
Yes, they still will ping as evil. Friendship, while built usually upon good intentions and feelings, doesn't have to be good itself and if this evil villain learns about and plans to use friendship merely as a tool, it's not a genuine friendship either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.