[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This will be a West Marches style campaign with social justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: GM.jpg (31KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
GM.jpg
31KB, 500x682px
>This will be a West Marches style campaign with social justice themes. My girlfriend Sheila will be joining us, alongside my drow ranger DMPC. Is everyone here familiar with 3.5?
>>
ITT: we make up fake stories about horrible tabletop experiences
>>
>>53898688
Why do you think it's horrible?
>>
>with social justice themes.

So you're the little guy fighting overwhelming evil powers? How is this different from normal heroic activity?
>>
>TFW my DM is an gun nut and his unvaccinated infant daughter Khradyn accidentally shoots him in his diabetes foot while he is watching the Big Bang Theory

at least we were at a good stopping point in the campaign
>>
File: Trailer_971125_5364899.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Trailer_971125_5364899.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>53898591
>Drow ranger DMPC
>>
>>53899334
Nah, you're actually the BBEG, you just don't know it yet.

When you do, you'll be rescued from yourself by an empowered bisexual trans-woman of color, then forced to apologize for being pale, heterosexual, and male.
>>
>>53899461
this
>>
>>53899425
>baby with enough strength to pull a trigger
Must be one burly fucking babby, m8. Good for him.
>>
>>53899508
But I'm playing a brown elf lesbian.
>>
>>53899992
No, you the player will be rescued by an empowered bisexual trans-woman of color in the game.
>>
>>53899992
If she is conventionally attractive then you are just furthering patriarchal beauty standards and fetishization of POCs
>>
>>53898688
>Every thread on /tg/
>>
File: 1c6a467f5700e9200a9de982352fcf8f.jpg (555KB, 1211x905px) Image search: [Google]
1c6a467f5700e9200a9de982352fcf8f.jpg
555KB, 1211x905px
>>53898591
I'm really glad a good sense of humor is present here on /tg/
>>53898688
I don't know if I can beat OP's faggotry but here it goes...

>Dnd 5e set in a modern setting campaign where the players all go to a magical highschool. My DMPC will be a dragonborn with a hidden magical power that lets him seduce any woman with cup sizes bigger than C.
>>
>>53898591
Perfect, my one armed, no legged monk kobold with dips in cavalier is all ready to go. My inability to do anything is the Gm's fault for not making accommodations and i'm ready to take every single liberal point to it's natural conclusion in the worst way imaginable.

Drow lives matter? You're right they do, better put them in separate communities apart from the regular elves.

Crime problem in the city? Get rid of the guards and the arrest rate will go down.

Don't like my methods? Clearly not a revolutionary and must be eliminated.

Wanna speak out about something i'm doing? Sure, no problem. Do it over here in this "safe" space. While you're there we gotta cover our costs of keeping you here so Arbeit Macht Frei.

Gender Equality? Hand picked the leaders myself, half dwarf women under my thumb and half drow men

Civilians wanna riot? We'll make crossbows illegal.

Got rid of all the guards? Still got riot police.

Too many people spreading hate speech? I'll just censor pretty much everything.

Still don't have a name for my character yet though. Can anyone help me out?
>>
>this is going to be a political game, like Game of Thrones
>but in a modern setting
>with social justice themes
>and we'll be using Pathfinder
>>
File: image.png (225KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225KB, 400x800px
>>53901707
You win
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.