[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sell me a system to run an assassin's creed themed campaign.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: assassin-s-creed-rogue.jpg (175KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
assassin-s-creed-rogue.jpg
175KB, 1000x571px
Sell me a system to run an assassin's creed themed campaign.

Bonus mode : Tell me what historical period would you like to see in such a campaign
>>
>>53881322
Runequest

Trojan War.
>>
>>53881322
I don't know, what system has a dull plot and combat that essentially boils down to "wait for someone to attack and then hit the counter button to win"?
>>
Kangs & Krime
>>
An assassin's creed only system is pretty retarded. You can run it in 5e if you want. Nothing crazy is in it. All your players might just have levels in rogue with different builds...Maybe just take a setting from the game? Or have them time jump between them with a different build but the same "person" controlling the characters each time. Like a game within a game. Roll out the story that way. Could make leveling up fast and let you play a bunch of different levels within a short time.
>>
>>53881322

Blades in the Dark for system. It's billed as Dishonored the RPG, and has pretty brutal combat but some neat ways to play non-combat and sneaky-like.

Set it in an Edwardian setting; a post Victorian time (because Victorian is overdone) where industrialization is just beginning to turn everything to shit, science is new and of course highly flawed and dangerous, and new ideas are being utilized in the worst ways imaginable because the idealists fail to see that their "idealism" is actually abominable and cruel. Robber Baron times, essentially.
>>
Late Republican Rome, during the rise of the Triumverate
>>
>>53881472
seconding this, make your crew type assassins and go nuts.
>>
>>53881322
Dungeons and Dragons.
Thirty Years War
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>53881322
Someone found Liquid or Solidus‘ corpse & shoved it into the Animus for shits & giggles. Big Boss' entire life.
>>
>>53881322
Sengoku Japan as a ninja

This series is already down the drain, let me have my ninjas god damn it
>>
>>53881511
Don't even have to make your crew assassins, in Syndicate the rooks feel more like Bravos. Since the Assassins frequently have a hand in other organizations you pretty mych still have free choice with gang type.
>>
>>53881472
>where industrialization is just beginning to turn everything to shit
>post-Victorian
If you want that, you have to go pre-Victorian.
>>
Xbox 360, if you're so intent on playing a video game.
>>
>>53881322
2016 AD

It's all internet-shitposting and character assassination via bots.
>>
>>53881322
None. It's shit
>>
>>53885275
>tfw that one modern-set mission in AC3
>fucking great
>then they killed him off
>they destroyed the entire point of AC2
>>
>>53881860
That could actually be pretty good though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.