[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death guard can't take terminators? I find the new death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170617_175801.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_175801.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
Death guard can't take terminators?

I find the new death guard army list very lacking, but the lack of dg termis seems ridiculous, especially as there is even a fw conversion kit for them.
>>
>>53853323
DOn't worry anon
jsut wait for the death guard codex to be released in three weeks
then yo'ull have the super speciel death guard blightplaguesrs terminators
And they'll be your only terminators and you can't take any others.
And the codex will be back up to €40
Because fuck you €20 will only get you poorly typed half rules.
>>
>>53853488
Yeah basically this. Look at the Thousand Sons release, they got the basic troop, termies, cannon fodder, heroes and primarch and now also cannot use the basic CSM versions of those.
>>
>>53853488
>>53854342
Can't you just ally them? Or am I missing something here?
>>
>>53853323
You can have a terminator lord, so that does seem pretty odd.
>>
notice the lack of Mortarion as well numbnuts.

the Death Guard are getting a release in 2 or 3 weeks with Mortarion, Death Guard Terminators, Plague Marines, and possibly whatever that teased image from GW with lots of little tiny centipede feet underneath fat folds.
>>
in the meantime, is there any downside to just using a nurgle aligned marine army? other than the loss of typhus and the poxwalkers?
>>
>>53853488
pretty much this
don't forget, we haven't seen the terminator with the big-ass grin shown in the trailer-release for them, as well as some others.

A second-wave release is inbound soon enough.
>>
>>53853488
Christ, I'm hoping that they don't sell us new rules for death guard, just give us an faq, or even put the rules in the boxes of the models, I bought the chaos index just to play dg, so would be pretty pissed if it was redundant in less than a month
>>
>>53854402
You can, in exactly the same way you could ally (say) regular imperial Space Marine Terminators, or anything else. In neither case can you give them the Death Guard faction keyword, therefore, you don't get any synergy mechanically or even any thematic coherency.
>>
>>53855728
Been playing 40k for very long? Just curious...

Of course that's what they've done; and not for the first time. Since you've had the book for less than a day, take it back if it's a problem for you.
>>
>>53855728
>even put the rules in the boxes of the models
thats what they have started doing.

Besides that they still have to put the DG rules in an index now. they can't just not release deathguard rules at the start because a codex is coming soon. that would mean anyone with a deathguard army couldn't play for the first few weeks of the eddition, major dickmove.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.