[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other fa/tg/uys starting entirely new armies with the release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170617_161603.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_161603.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
Any other fa/tg/uys starting entirely new armies with the release of the new edition?
Quit playing back in 5th and wondering where the meta is with chaos right now.
>>
File: tetrad.jpg (29KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
tetrad.jpg
29KB, 600x337px
>>53851845

Does the Tetrad still exist in any form?
Old player, dropped out in 5th but watched the game develop. The idea of a 4-man wrecking crew of individuals army is super appealing to me.

> Legal to play? Or closest approximation, if needing a core of troops?
> Viable?
>>
>>53851845
Im going back to Kejoz since I droped 40k around 5th.
I miss LatD a lot. Give me mutants with sorcerors that hex other stuff in too Spawns pls GW pls....
>>
>>53851992
I think its legal, there is formation with lots of HQ.
Viable?
Propably if you fight normal fluffy/wacky list.
If you play some WAAC-o I dont think so.
>>
>>53851992
IIRC There is a detachment which is 3+ HQ, so it'd be a legal army.
>>
I'm about to start a world eaters/KDK army this summer, but first I'll wait to see if it is worth it or not.
I hope it will, with all those "cool" assault rules and shit, but with geedubs you never know...
>>
>>53852330
Waiting for what? The rules were already leaked weeks ago

Khorne berzerkers get to activate twice in the fight phase or whatever they call it, chainsword grants more attacks chain axe grants more strength

Plasma pistols are cool again because pistols can fire when the models locked in combat

Charging models always go first, you can pile in to units you didn't declare a charge on and force them to waste a turns shooting to get away from you

The khorne banner allows you to reroll assault distance

Warp talons now completely negate overwatch, times are good
>>
I'm starting CSM and just now finishing my Dark Eldar to be usable. Feels good.
>>
I'm starting AdMech.
>>
I sold an absolute fuckton of Marine models(3 different chapters) and bits back when it seemed impossible that 40K would ever get better. Wish I still had some of the stuff but it is kinda cool to start fresh, too.

Have a few ideas for new armies. Imperial Fists, since yellow is really striking/memorable. Word Bearers using mostly 30K models. Nids(blue carapace, bone colored bodies).
>>
I only bought the chaos codex atm, so if anyone could dump the force org charts it would be much appreciated
>>
Imma start a Death Guard army once I'm done my GSC one. I've always wanted to play a nurgle themed army and with the release of all those death guard models now feels like a good time.
>>
>>53851845
Im starting a Deldar army. Got the GoC box when it came out, and they're fun to paint. That said, i'll be continuing my combined arms Fists army and my mechanized infatry tau armys as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.