[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/, listen to this hypothetical and tell me how ridiculous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: c3d.png (326KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
c3d.png
326KB, 500x375px
/tg/, listen to this hypothetical and tell me how ridiculous it sounds/how plausible it is.
>warhammer 40k
>be a guardsman
>fuck my life
>about to fight orks
>paint myself green with spare paint
>escape into the ork camp
>proclaim myself an ork
>shoot the first boy that disagrees while yelling in ork lingo about him being a stupid git

Surely that WAAAGH field the Orks have would eventually turn this person into an Ork, right? Or at least make other Orks see them as being an Ork.

If it did make other Orks think they were an Ork without actually changing them, what would happen if this person was a pretty good aim and managed to nab a few nice kills. Would they start getting bigger and stronger from the admiration of other Orks like a regular one, even if they were a humie?

Would this be easier to do for a Space Marine(Primaris or not) if they stripped off their armor and painted themselves green as well? Could a Space Marine turned Ork become a Warboss?

Just an idea for a character.
>>
>>53822398
You have no idea what Gorkamorka is, do you
>>
>>53822404
No, I actually don't. Mind enlightening me? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>53822428
Sure, the official website for it just went live last week:

www.google.com
>>
>>53822446
Thanks. 1d4chan had an article about the diggaz, but I'm not seeing anything about the green paint, or about the killing. And it's from 1997. I was kind of hoping it'd be a bit more detailed. Very helpful.
>>
>>53822577
Orks respect Diggaz because they Dig and Orks are like "whoa shit that's such advanced thought process fuckin' hell boys" there's only one real prospector in Gorkamorka and he's effectively a hero so Diggaz are highly valued.

They're a bit weedy but they're stronger then Grots so they get a bit more respect. It also helps that they give themselves Iron Gobs to look more Orky and drink fungus beer despite it giving them gut rot which is widely respected by Orks.

I can't remember anything else.
>>
>>53822398
No, it wouldn't. They'd realize that it was just a human and kill him.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (3KB, 70x139px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
3KB, 70x139px
>>53822398
IZ NAUGHT AN ORK. EEEZ HALF OUR SIZE!

CRUMP DA GIT.
>>
Judging from how things turned out in Blood and Thunder, I imagine this would work.

The question is how long you would survive.
>>
Digganobz?
>>
>Orks believe your an ork
>Get hit in one of the countless inner-ork brawls over bitz/teef/boredom.
>Since you're not actually an ork, getting your jaw ripped off and taking a good-natured axe to the throat was actually lethal
>Orks shrug and figure you wuz just a weedy li'l git and continue about their business.
>>
Not very plausible. Orks are huge, a mere guardsman would stick out like a sore thumb, even if he was painted green and talked the talk.
You'd just get fed to the squigz.
>>
>literally Diggaz
ok
>>
>>53822398
>warhammer 40k
Completely ridiculous and totallly not plausable in any way
>>
>>53830262
Yeah, but what about the scenario?
>>
>>53826327
>>53826413
>>53826445
Plus if they believed you were an ork, and they believed that a joking axe wouldn't really hurt, shouldn't it, you know, not actually hurt?
Okay, but what if a space marine tried to do this?
>>
File: BLPROCESSED-blood-and-thunder-2.jpg (128KB, 650x823px) Image search: [Google]
BLPROCESSED-blood-and-thunder-2.jpg
128KB, 650x823px
I know it's been said before, but Blood and Thunder is pretty much the only time this happened.

But the Waagh Field isn't some dumb plot device that can do whatever wacky thing the orks think of. The most reality warping bullshit I've seen it do is make a wartrukk keep run despite having no gas, because the driver was sure he'd filled it before he left, and one of the other orks thought he'd seen him filling it, so this convinced the other boyz, and suddenly it can start back up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.