[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to stat her at level 10 in Pathfinder? Any side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1375985913342.jpg (358KB, 1440x1815px) Image search: [Google]
1375985913342.jpg
358KB, 1440x1815px
Is it possible to stat her at level 10 in Pathfinder? Any side content is fine, just as long as it's the pathfinder system.
>>
>>53809436
Butt of Charm Person
>>
>>53810138
pls i'm not good with pathfinder
>>
>>53809436
Depends, i'm not super familiar with her, but it'll be best if you can gestalt her. Aegis (from psionics) is a good start I think, then unchained monk/brawler might be the way to go. Can you red pill me on what she can do?
>>
>>53810560
Oh, okay. As a pro tip from one player to another:

Butt of Charm Person.
>>
>>53811158
Can't do the gestalt. She is basically super fucking burst damage, with high mobility spring-loaded rocketboots. Think power armor kung-fu. Also she sings. There is a berserk aspect to her as well, but that would be really difficult to add. Her main thing is focusing energy into a fist and punching the shit out of whatever happens to exist in her immediate vicinity, at times doing so while riding a missile.

Unfortunately youtube doesn't really have anything from the series to show you.
>>
File: 1457056660965.jpg (284KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457056660965.jpg
284KB, 800x800px
>>53809436
Initiating Aegis is probably your best bet. That's using Ultimate Psionics and the Path of War books made by Dreamscarred Press.

Hibiki is a good girl, don't fuck it up.
>>
>>53811559
>Initiating Aegis
This looks amazing, but is there a way to do it with unarmed combat? Because that's her biggest thing.
>>
>>53811400

Well you got a couple of options if you want to punch the shit out of everything but it depends on how much 3rd party stuff is allowed.

Aegis is a definite for summoning her armor and stuff then you got a couple of options:

Skald: a bit mad due to it being cha but you can sing and rage all you want. Just remember to get improved and greater unarmed strike to fet more unarmed damage then power attack to your heart's content.

2) soul knife: soulknife cam combo well with aegis especially with if ypur prc into metaforge but you really don't need it. Take the deadly fist archtype for punchy goodness. Then combine with the warsoul archetype for path of war goodness that enhances your punchiness. I'd go this route but you'll have to do the singing as a fluff bit.
>>
>>53809436
>Pathfinder
Why the fuck would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>53812676
The third party limits are "not spheres of might"
I've been looking pretty hard at aegis, trying to think of ways to make it better. I've found a way to get Huge level 5 monk unarmed damage, so that's like 3d6, then deadly agility and some of the dex mod bonuses, I think weapon finesse is free in this game.

How many levels would be good to take between soulknife and aegis? It's level 10 start, and likely won't go over that.
>>
>>53812733
2 to 3 aegis, 7 to 8 soulknife, soulknife gives you more bang for buck but you can take student of the astral suit to get more out of aegis if you want to.
>>
>>53812784
Also soulknife can get you collision on your fist, giving +5 damage
>>
>>53812802
i was thinking of buying a scroll of greater magic fang lv20 and permanency for the permanent +5, would it be better to do it the soulknife way?
>>
File: 1488131004675.jpg (13KB, 339x302px) Image search: [Google]
1488131004675.jpg
13KB, 339x302px
>>53809436

>Anime
>Pathfinder

It's poetry.
>>
>>53812802
>>53812819
Adding to that, would it not be better to take 5 levels in both? That way, I can get 8 customization points for the armor, which can add some really nice benefits, two blade skills and everything else up to level 5 of mind blade. That would also be enough to get the +2 needed for Collision.
>>
>>53809436
Go to sleep Anti.
>>
>>53812927
Piss off faggot I'm working.
>>
>>53812819
You see that cost money, soulknives get that for free so you can spend that money on other stuff. And you can swap that enchantment to suit the situation

Even if yiu don't go warsoul, some of the blade skills are nice, like absorbing blade. Nothing like punching magic away like a badass
>>
>>53812882
Its tricky, aegis is much more defensive while soulknife gives much more offensive capabilities. And if you go warsoul, it delays manuver progression wheras aegis tends to pewter out at later levels.

Depending on what you want, but generally its better to have more soulknofe than aegis but aegis does have some nice defensive options. But the way you desvribe the charavter makes me think she's more about offense than defence
>>
>>53809436
What magic items can you start with? Here's a list to run by your dm

Butt of charm person
>>
>>53813037
As a soulknife Warsoul, I can attest to this. An 8th level warsoul has/can have:

1) have haste on demand for 8 rounds ALL DAY
2)+4 to dodge/initative. 20% miss chance for
magical effects AND immune to slow.... as an all day PASSIVE
3) Become incorporeal until your next turn
4) Teleport all day up to your move speed
5) numerous ways to add extra d6s to damage along with extra effects like ignoring DR or slow effects.
6) Jump(i.e move) as a swift action.

All for the cost of.... losing psyhic strike. It's Very very potent and worth not having the extra 3 levels of Aegis.
>>
File: 1496412765670.gif (3MB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
1496412765670.gif
3MB, 400x311px
>Actually liking anime
>>
>>53812733
>The third party limits are "not spheres of might"
What retarded shit is this?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.