[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some ideas for a extradimensional library, /tg/. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 13.jpg (244KB, 643x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
244KB, 643x1000px
I need some ideas for a extradimensional library, /tg/. I'm including it as part of a wizard's tower, if any of my PCs open up a book they either get sucked into it or the contents spill themselves out, Pagemaster-style.

I'm stuck on what to include though. So far I'm thinking of a monster manual, a magical artifact encyclopedia, kama sutra, but even these seem kind of bland and overused. What would you like to encounter if you were playing?
>>
>>53802338
Library of Babel, by Borges. That oughta fuck 'em.
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>53802338
Book of Blackness: creates area of darkness around the book as long as its open. the area affected cannot be lit by non magical means
>>
>>53802338
necronomicon: after perusing a few passages this character can see the spirits of the recently deceased.
>>
>>53802338
the hypnotists handbook: all who attempt to read it must save or fall prey vs hypnotic suggestion.
>>
>>53802338
stickybook: aptly named book that when removed from the shelf instantly fuses itself to whomever picks it up. the pages are blank, and the book is a psychically empowered/ communicates with its 'partner' telepathically. never has much to say though
>>
>>53802338
A truly awful doorstopper trashy Romance novel you are incapable of leaving until you've personally solved the ludicrously complex love triangles..

An autobiography of itself. Every event the book has been part of or witnessed is described in vivid detail.

A self help book which keeps telling the reader to kill themselves, even after they've stopped reading.
>>
>>53802525
This. This. This. Borges is an extradimensional god to be honest.
>>
>>53802338
Big Book: a short read; the text appears so finite that it is barely legible, as the reader continues on the text slowly becomes easier to read as the readers themselves shrink down to the point the text is as easily read as the numbers on an old person phone
>>
File: undead stag knights.jpg (381KB, 1200x701px) Image search: [Google]
undead stag knights.jpg
381KB, 1200x701px
>>53802338
>To Serve Man
Bound to this inter-species cookbook is a powerful Demon Knight that will do anything the book's master asks of them.
When the request is made, the book vomits a stream of black ichor that forms a skeletal Demon Knight.
Multiple knights can be spawned (probably want to put a hard cap on that to prevent abuse) but if the Demon Knight finds the request impossible or fatal to its own existence, the book itself will eat the master.
Some say that it can generate an additional knight for each that it consumes this way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.