[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you even call Wolfenstien's technological

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 24

File: Wolfenstien giant robot.jpg (75KB, 695x960px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstien giant robot.jpg
75KB, 695x960px
What would you even call Wolfenstien's technological aesthetic? Nazipunk?
>>
>>53777601
Quasi-realistic retro-futurism.
>>
I think it's dieselpunk with a... whatever the nazi style is called (hugo boss? hurrhurr) bent.
>>
>>53777601
Usually "dieselpunk" is used for that sort of clunky industrial fantasy tech.
>>
>>53777614
Probably retro-futurism, yeah.

It mixes electrical aesthetics like wiring and capacitors with an outline that seems like a mix between a WW2 naval ship and a panzer.

not-WW2 is a pretty common aesthetic in gaming. It's probably the most popular setting for wargames. Besides being the last point in history where entire countries could be glassed at the push of a button, it was also one of the last wars where western powers fought against an opponent with equal or greater technology.
>>
>>53777601
>Nazipunk?

It's all jewish tech though.
>>
>>53777614
>>53777672

The -punk suffix on words is a retrofuturism shorthand. Clockpunk is Leonardo Da Vinci retrofuturism. Steampunk is Victorian Retrofuturism. Atompunk is 1950s Retrofuturism, etc.
>>
>>53777601
Dieselpunk
Teslapunk
>>
File: 14569546747.jpg (1MB, 1607x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14569546747.jpg
1MB, 1607x1200px
>>53777685
The technology is, not the aesthetic. Pic related is the Jewish aesthetic. Apparantly.
>>
File: theblacksea.png (2MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
theblacksea.png
2MB, 1440x1440px
>>53777733
Love the art in these games, I even love the look of the fucking 'Qabbalah power armour'
>>
File: thepennismightier.png (2MB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
thepennismightier.png
2MB, 1080x1440px
Any other good nazipunk settings? All I can think of are the GURPS elseworlds. Delta Green had the Karotechia, but they were explicitly meant to be a minimally threatening, 'last remnant' sort of foe...
>>
>>53777825
Iron Sky is a spoof, but it fits.
>>
>>53777733
I mean. It is gold.
>>
>>53777601
Not every design aesthetic is part of some kind of broad movement with a name. Stop trying to make everything into a catchphrase or label.

Try to use actual sentences when communicating ideas instead.
>>
>>53777733
Each hexagon is engraved with a magendaud from the inside.
>>
>>53777733
plenty of space for the nose
>>
File: Germania train.jpg (45KB, 585x768px) Image search: [Google]
Germania train.jpg
45KB, 585x768px
>>53777733
The fuck is that helmet though?
>>
File: 1477512504316.png (180KB, 1136x690px) Image search: [Google]
1477512504316.png
180KB, 1136x690px
>>53778224
>>
>>53777601
Diesel Punk
>>
>>53777601
Fairly solidly dieselpunk.
>>53777672
>>53777614
All 'punk' is retrufuturist though.
>>
>Nazipunk
>Everything is powered by Nazis
>>
>>53777601
ReichPunk
>>
>>53778565
Cyberpunk is not necessarily retro-futurist and it definitely wasn't when the term was coined. "Punk" refers to the tone, rather than the aesthetic.

Wolfenstein would actually still fit -Punk though, given that it is in fact about fighting against the powers that be with a band of colorful characters.
>>
>>53777685
That isn't a cash register or ATM fees we're talking about.
>>
>>53777601
>where ever nazis go in fiction they always end creating scientifically advanced utopias

What do they mean by this?
>>
>>53778837
I mean in Wolfenstein new order they won the war, and looted the other jewish sience vaults or whatever are called so it makes sense as to how the scientifically advanced utopias are created
>>
>>53779807
>the
their*
Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>53779807
>the jews in the wolfenstein-verse are greedy zionist supremacists that hid all their advanced technology that could be used to save lives and make things extremely convenient for everyone
>only ever gave technology away when their own lives were at stake
Buncha pricks
>>
>>53779807
>jews hoard technology
>that tech benefits no one in the world
>humanity was always 1 step backwards because of them
>nazis take that tech and advance the entire world with it
>somehow they are the bad guys
>>
>Nazipunk
>mfw
>>
Stop adding punk onto the end of words.
>>
>>53779907
>>53779952
>group siezes the technology
>instantly its used to create a dystopian mega-empire with an ongoing global holocaust of undesirables and dissidents
>average citizen spends time cowering in squalor

The technology was never intended to be used, it wasn't a power that any people on earth could be trusted to not fuck up and create a dystopia with.
>>
>>53779907
>>53779952
I ain't defending them, just stating lore
>>
>>53780003
I agree with you, but why not destroy said technology, at least the things like the bridge destroyer esphere?
>>
>>53780003
> technology was never intended to be used, it wasn't a power that any people on earth could be trusted

Welcome to ad mech,please take your complimentary servitors from the maintnance bay.
>>
>>53778604
Non-retrofuturist cyberpunk is bad cyberpunk.
>>
>>53780003
One singular group couldn't seize the technology if it was available to everyone.
The super jews basically just set things up that only one incredibly dedicated extremist group could get their hands on it and WHOA an incredibly dedicated extremist group got their hands on it.
Even they just made patents like normal people, all of this could have been avoided and all that life saving technology would be in the hands of the people.
>The technology was never intended to be used

>artificial limbs for the crippled, anti-gravity, extremely quick setting powerful concrete for cheap housing, life saving bio tech WASN'T to be used
FUCK off
>>
>>53779992
>Stop adding punk onto the end of words.
Did you mean to post this 25 years ago
>>
>>53780606
I can't tell of wolfenstien is trying to be lowkey "The Nazis are actually better" or not. Cause that's the kinda shit that makes me suspicious.
Also because BJ isn't exactly a good guy, more like a psycopathic murderer.
>>
>>53780716
I think the point is
>sure, technology may be 100-200 years more advanced under the nazis and almost every genetic ailment has been eliminated, but is convenience and technology worth giving up our humanity?
>>
>>53780738
I feel the need to post a bunch of Nietzsche philosophy, but I don't actually remember any, cause it's kinda dumb. I'll just condense the shitposting to.
>Implying we give up anything buy killing the heebs.

Albeit, wolfenstien is marvel meme-nazi levels of hilarious devilry. Because Nazi necromancers and shit.
>>
File: Germania Berlin (wolfenstein).jpg (120KB, 1000x465px) Image search: [Google]
Germania Berlin (wolfenstein).jpg
120KB, 1000x465px
>>
>>53780003
>The technology was never intended to be used, it wasn't a power that any people on earth could be trusted to not fuck up and create a dystopia with.
I don't know man, if pretty much anyone BUT the Nazis got Uberconcrete into general production it would have been fine. I assume the same for most of the tech.

Same for some of the other tech.
>>
>>53780591
Are you saying all cyberpunk before 1990 is bad cyberpunk?
>>
>>53780079
God didn't tell them to. If you have a problem, take it up with the boss.
>>
>>53780716
>I can't tell of wolfenstien is trying to be lowkey "The Nazis are actually better" or not
It's not. Highlighted during the few times you're creeping through the walls and you overhear regular Germans talking, and it's always involving someone snitching on their neighbor over bullshit or being paranoid about being snitched on.

>>53780816
>I feel the need to post a bunch of Nietzsche philosophy
It's good you don't remember any, considering most philosophers agree that Nietzsche probably wouldn't like the Nazis, crazy sister notwithstanding.
>>
>>53781190
>Hey boss, the the nazis are taking our stuff and conquering the world with it, do we destroy the remaining vaults so they don't gain access to the rest of the technology?
>Nah man, nothing bad will come from it, now go get some Shekels.
God's an asshole
>>
File: milkshake nazi11.png (1MB, 805x946px) Image search: [Google]
milkshake nazi11.png
1MB, 805x946px
Go on...
>>
>>53781116
Well, it was between Fascist assholes, colonialist assholes, communist assholes, and industrialist assholes.

Frankly, I wouldn't have trusted any one nation with that kind of technology and there just wasn't the option to give it to everyone. I wouldn't even trust a modern nation, mainly because I don't trust the government on a conceptual level.
>>
>>53781371
A fair point as to no one nation being above the call to abuse that power if it wasn't universal, but how were they NOT able to spread it around?
>>
>>53777724
>>53777614
Really, now? And here I didn't know that cyberpunk was retrofuturism.
>>
>>53781467
You don't have global instant communication and even with that you can't guarantee one country finding and closing it off first.

You're always gonna end up with an imbalance of technology, even if it's just in research speed between major powers. The power of the technology being thrown around is immense and any imbalance is likely to set up one group to dominate or try to dominate.

Even if you get it perfectly spread out you're still just gonna end up with a Cold War except the people involved will barely comprehend what they have.

Remember, the Da'at Yichud technology was mostly created before the outside world had gotten close to weapons of mass destruction, so they really couldn't trust anyone to understand the gravity.
>>
>>53777601
>Nazipunk?
fuck off
>>
>>53780921
Im really dissapointed New Colossus' setting is New Orleans with some Nazi Banners instead of a city where they could go crazy with this style of architecture.
>>
>>53781523
>You don't have global instant communication
The Da'at do.
What's his face also stated that once the nazis started winning the war, they started distributing tech to the allies. They have the ability to distribute technology properly, but they didn't do it because they think the lives of people are just a game where you can develop the cure for cancer for funsies and stick it in a vault.
>>
>>53781565
eh, maybe you take the fight to Berlin
>>
>>53777601
Deiselpunk.
Retrofuturism.
>>
>>53779907
>in the wolfenstein-verse
Also IRL.
>>
>>53781565
Yeah, they should at least add SOME of the Nazi megastructures, though the mold may have caused them to stop building so much of it.
>>
>>53778239
>The fuck is that helmet though?

Probably a universal design so the armor can be one seamless unit regardless of height or head shape. More importantly, the helmet being a tall rectangular piece is reminiscent of old great helms worn by tournament knights, which would mean the helmet cannot move so your neck can't snap from the force of a blow.
>>
>>53780921
How big is that dome supposed to be? It looks massive.
>>
>>53781651
No, they just know that people can't really be trusted with this shit regardless. Like I said, even if they gave it to everyone it's still gonna end badly. The same way everyone having nukes almost ended very badly repeatedly.
>>
>>53781565
Look on the bright side, we might get a gigantic bronze colossus-esque end boss to fight in New Orleans, like the London Monitor.
>>
>>53781767
From the conversation the Elder Jew gives about Da'at technology, it was never about "helping" Humanity, it was merely the pleasure of creating technology for the sake of creating technology, bringing a deeper understanding of the nature of God through discovering His secrets.
>>
>>53781775
The London Monitor fight was boring as dick.
If I have to see to that blaxploitation soul sister commie for more than half of the game, I'm gonna be mad.
I don't have much hope for the game after that lackluster trailer.
>>
>>53781767
Full stop, the da'at technology wasn't about helping anyone. Their reason for not sharing the technology was ultimately selfish. They only created technology as a religious thing.
So again, hiding the cure for cancer for funsies. How do you defend these fuck heads
>>
>>53781520
Yeah; it's 1980's retrofuturism.

Neon and stuff, the whole punk (in the sense of mowhawks and leather jackets with safety-pins in them and such) aesthetic, corporate types in American psycho/wall street style power-suits and what-not.
>>
>>53781811
It wasn't retrofuturism at the time and it doesn't have to be now.
>>
>punk
Why not metal?
>>
>>53781748
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkshalle
That would be the Volkshalle. Designed by Albert Speer but (obviously) never built.
>>
>>53781809
>Their reason for not sharing the technology was ultimately selfish

It's only selfish if they're consciously hoarding technology for their own use, which isn't what happened. They built something, admired the process, and locked it away.
>>
>>53781809
I never said it was meant to help people or wasn't selfish, but giving people some things and not others would probably have ended the same as giving them everything. People would start asking questions about the whole operation and then the vaults would have been found even quicker. Queue either one power having world domination or Cold War ending in probable apocalypse.

The solution is to never create the technology in the first place or just fucking destroy it after it's been made instead of hiding it but they couldn't not do that because YHWH.
>>
>>53781872
They're consciously hoarding technology that no one could use, but could save lives and prevent suffering. They have every opportunity to use it to help people, but instead they lock it away because muh talmudic doctrine.
>>
>>53781861
Is that thing even possible?
>>
>>53781925
It would always have caused more suffering than it could improve if introduced abruptly. They were probably trickling it into the world slowly as people became ready for it.
>>
>>53781991
Who are they to judge what people are ready for?
By hoarding the technology, they set things up so that only one extremist, dedicated group would ever get it.
Keep in mind that the da'at have a hardcore talmud interpretation according to what we know from the game, so they're guaranteed to be jewish supremacists. Their actual reason for hoarding the technology was disdain for gentiles.
>>
>>53782039
Anyone with any amount of historical perspective is who to judge.

I'm not saying they should have made the technology or exist at all, in fact I think they were assholes to do what they did in the first place, but releasing it all would have been equally or more disastrous than keeping it stashed away.
>>
>>53781973
scret jew concrete they got from those vaults
(but it got sabotaged, so it gets moldy and breaks easyly when it takes hold, but they cant admit or fix it because they sold it as infalible nazi tech that it works forever and dont really know why is so super to fix it)
>>
>>53777601
I'm proud of you /tg/ so far no one has made any mention of the /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>53782180
You know, if I was a clever man I'd be making some off-color joke about the Jews, the Holocaust, ashes, mixing concrete with said ashes and how that causes terrible building material.
>>
>>53777601
Dieselpunk with Nazi Aesthetics.
This is basic shit and you're a faggot.
>>
you know
it jsut caugth me but
if the nazis are using super tech, why not have the resitance get supernatural asitance and shit
i mean this happens after allt eh other games, so BJ must know atleast where to look for pontecialy good stuff to use

>>53782195
seeing that the the new order has a camp with crmatoriums, you could be into something, just that they arent all jews
>>
>>53781973
It'd be deeply impractical in many ways (including, but not limited to: sinking, because Berlin is a swamp and it would be enormously heavy, and indoor rain in the main chamber)
>>
>>53782222
He probably doesn't trust it after all the shit that's happened. He's supposed to be the same BJ that was in the 2009 game with the spooky ghosts and shit.
>>
>>53778239
Gotta make room for the nose.
>>
>>53782180

I dont think it would be rocket science to solve the mystery of concrete. When buildings start to crumble they will eventually accept it is due to conrete itself. And when they do that they will try and look at each substance the concrete mix has, removing each one by one and testing the results.
When they do that they will realise limestone was fucking it up.
That wont save the already built buildings so nazis are still in a bit of a trouble.
>>
>>53781820
Wouldn't the modern equivalent be post-cyberpunk?
>>
>>53784765
Post-cyberpunk is defined by themes, not aesthetics, though. You could make modern-based cyberpunk just as easily as you could make retro-futuristic post-cyberpunk.
>>
>>53782180
Weren't all the big monuments planned for post-war building intended to be made from stone and marble and such, as specified by Speer's 'ruin value' ideas?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruin_value
>>
>>53777601
Dieselpunk, hands down. pretty sure that was obvious from the get go.
>>
>>53777601
Diselpunk steampunk mix.
>>
>>53784765
iPunk
>>
>>53777601
It's shit.

Doesn't even come close to RTCW.
>>
>>53784765
Googlepunk, Dronepunk, Fidgetspinnerpunk.
>>
>>53784826
one thing is ruin value, another is the dman walls faling apart and mold nearly killing the inhabitants
>>53784194
i think its a matter of pride, they took the formula as theirs, and the nazi scientist cant do no wrong in this setting, so they coever it as "must be the foolish workers" or something
>>
>>53788105
Fidgetspinnerspunk: - https://youtu.be/NjCUCtYFvCE
>>
File: proto_wbird_800[1].jpg (162KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
proto_wbird_800[1].jpg
162KB, 800x640px
>>53787948
Designs of TNO and 2 is just "The more polygons the better xDD"

Also the characters are fucking rancid shit.
Every goddamn cutscene is just absolute maximum beyond CWC-levels of cringe. "Geddit, it's tarantiinoesquee XDXDXD so deep".

Not to mention that every single fucking character is either an edgelord fedora tipper or an angsty teenager. No surprise, since devs were insufferable faggots with high pitched voices. Just check the damned interviews. Whoever thought that unskippable cutscenes of boy-grandma love were an enjoyable experience should suffer in large amounts.

The generator dialogue from the "Norway" level alone shits over all the content of Wolf TNO and 2.

RTCW and Wolfenstein 2009 were alright. BJ is either silent or talks little. Good fusion of occult and sci-fi with aesthetics true to the era, especially in RTCW.

Capeshit of the videogame realm. I am also starting to actually believe that all this wolfposting of late is genuine shillthreading.
>>
>>53777601
Dieselpunk with Nazi overtones.
>>
>>53781523
Heck, look at the atom bomb. All the nations knew about the theory behind it, but the Americans got to it first and immediately used it without thinking about the consequences. And it won them the war, plus a following 70 years of superpower status. Wolfenstein literally just takes what actually happened IRL, and swaps out 'nukes' for 'jewish sorcery' and 'Americans' for '/pol/'

Fun fact: Before the first test of the atom bomb, there was serious concern within the Manhatten project that detonating it would light the atmosphere on fire. Yes, the entire atmosphere.
>>
>>53788320
That was the hydrogen bomb, not the standard atomic bomb
>>
>>53788143
>one thing is ruin value, another is the dman walls faling apart and mold nearly killing the inhabitants

Sorry; I should have been clearer; I meant in real life. Stone doesn't rot. Concrete was specifically to be avoided for the exact reason that it will decay fairly rapidly over time even without secret, Jewish, sabotage, mold.
>>
>>53782112
tl;dr

>People are getting chucked into ovens and being shot already and the Jews just casually sit on their magic "Let's this nonsense" button, doing nothing. Along comes BJ: "Hey, Rabbi, why don't you press that button and end the evil"

>"Oh, right lol, didn't cross my mind. Thanks for the tip BJ"

>Evil gets ended

Masterful plotwriting right there.
>>
File: smug.jpg (125KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
125KB, 1600x900px
>>53777733
>looks reptilian
Do memes imitate reality or does reality imitate memes?
>>
>>53788320
>Before the first test of the atom bomb, there was serious concern within the Manhatten project that detonating it would light the atmosphere on fire. Yes, the entire atmosphere.

That's a myth. The theoretical possibility of igniting the atmosphere was posseted, and it was decided to run the calcultions again, and if they still came back as even remotely possible, *everyone* involved decided that it would be better to lose the war and have the Germans take over the world than risk exterminating the human race.

They ran the numbers again and it turned out the original calculations were in error, and there was no chance of actually setting the atmosphere on fire.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-scientists-risked-destroying-the-earth-during-nuclear-tests-and-cern.t692/

See also:

http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/chung1/
>>
>>53782215
/thread
>>
>>53779828
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>53780716
>Also because BJ isn't exactly a good guy, more like a psycopathic murderer.
BJ is a psychopathic murderer who even his own allies are slightly afraid of, but he never shot an asylum full of mental patients for being impure.
>>
>>53781361
Tenner says that guy gets a screwdriver to the eyeball ten seconds after he asks for BJ's papers.
>>
File: TALOS_Suit.jpg (104KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
TALOS_Suit.jpg
104KB, 736x981px
>>53777724

It also refers to the fact that said retrofuturistic technology is being used to oppress society.

>>53781811
Arguably, the Information Age we live in today has the Cyberpunk aesthetic and themes such as the twilight era of net neutrality, mass-surveillance in regions like the UK, wide-spread use of military robots and information technology in warfare, early power armor, primitive prosthetics that look like robot limbs, opposing gangs of rioters that are being payed to fight by corperations, ect.
>>
>>53788414
>Concrete was specifically to be avoided for the exact reason that it will decay fairly rapidly over time
Depends on the concrete - the Parthenon that inspired Hitler to want the Volkshalle has lasted the best part of 2000 years, and it's made of concrete (however the it's a very clever design, and romans had amazing concrete made with volcanic ash)
>>
>>53777601
Utopistic.
>>
>>53777601
I haven't played the games, but it looks dieselpunk.
>>
>>53788836
You meant Rome Pantheon, not Parthenon.
>>
>>53780716
The point isn't that the nazis were good. But that the jew wizard secret society was hiding incredibly advanced technology that could be used to improve the lives of people all over the planet for no reason and suddenly become all "woe is me" when the nazis get a hold of that technology and use it to take over the world and nobody can stop them because they're the only ones who had it.
>>
File: Freddy BEGONE THOT.jpg (40KB, 662x662px) Image search: [Google]
Freddy BEGONE THOT.jpg
40KB, 662x662px
>developers literally retconning all the brutal Nazi technology into being made by the jews because the Nazis can't have any redeeming qualities or strengths whatsoever even during the actual second world war they were the most technologically advanced army in the world

I'm surprisingly salty about this.
>>
>>53789055
I do. I always get the names mixed up
(at least partially because I'd call the Parthenon the Acropolis, even though that's just where it is)
>>
>>53777601
Dieselpunk.
>>
>>53781548
heh
>>
>>53789405
Making a bigger tank is like an Ork's idea of more technologically advanced.
>>
>>53789405

> the most technologically advanced army in the world

Y O U
O
U

H A V E
A
V
E

H O R S E S
O
R
S
E
S
>>
>>53777601
so how many niggers in this game? did they make all the jews and nazis black yet?
>>
>>53792327
No, but presumably all those examples of perfect aryan manhood are going to be slaughtered en masse by B.J. Blazkowicz.

So the only real nigger will be you, the person playing the game.
>>
>>53792522
but Blazkowicz is literally the most perfect example of a master race aryan

checkmate jews

no but seriously. i heard e3 got niggafied hard core. did they shoehorn in any minorities?
>>
>>53792565
All I can remember is a jimmy hendrix clone.
But I feel like that was just an excuse for some guitar music and memes.
>>
>>53777601
Reich-punk
>>
>>53781680
That will be woflenstein 3, when you fight mecha hitler
>>
>>53792565

BJ is supposed to be the son of polish immigrants with a Jew mom.
>>
>>53793169
clearly jew propaganda to demean the germans he kills
>>
>>53792769

It is Jimi Hendrix.

In the sequel you take some of the leftover LSD he gave you before he died.
>>
File: bombate.jpg (1MB, 1117x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bombate.jpg
1MB, 1117x1600px
I hope they explore this crazy motherfucker more in the sequel.
>>
>>53778604

Cyberpunk is retrofuture at this point however; It's a snapshot of what they thought the future would end up looking like.

Wireless was a pipe dream, Materials are heavy and solid, bunch of blinking lights and bulky displays/interfaces.

While it's accurate to say -punk is supposed to be about the tone of the story, the aesthetic does not rely on the story, and it's not inaccurate to describe a non-punk story as having a cyberpunk aesthetic.

Wolfenstein is Diesel Punk with German flair rather than the more normal Allies lines and materials.
>>
>>53789405

>Machines work better than allies under ideal conditions
>Allies live in the reality of war where conditions are never ideal and reliability and easy maintenance are more important
>most technologically advanced.
>>
>>53793349
>tfw never thought about the bandana and how his voice would have been fucked up by his burns
Holy shit, not even that guy but god damn it is Hendrix!

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
>>
File: Council of tg.jpg (148KB, 953x534px) Image search: [Google]
Council of tg.jpg
148KB, 953x534px
So to side-track a bit, is anyone else chuckling at the amount of REEEEEEing that /pol/tards are going to do this release lineup?

Between black guys in the new Call of Duty, Assassins Creed: Egypt, and Wolfenstein, we've already got 3 games that they're going to be flipping out over.

And the best part is, Total Warhammer 2 is going to deal with none of that bullshit!
>>
>>53794182
Laughing at /pol/posting is almost as bad as /pol/posting.

Let them stay where they are. If anyone wanted to talk about it, we'd go there.
>>
>>53794200
True, true. I'll leave it then.
>>
>>53777601
I wish you could actually play as the nazis in the new Wolfenstein games.
They look so much more fun and awesome than the "heroes" do.
>>
>>53794331
Stormcuck get out
>>
>>53780921
That's beautiful.
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>53794349
I have never been to stormfront.
Though, my great uncle was in the Finnish SS.
I guess this runs in my blood.
>>
File: Finn on Speed.png (491KB, 572x1612px) Image search: [Google]
Finn on Speed.png
491KB, 572x1612px
>>53794407
>Finns
>>
File: suursuomi_isokartta.jpg (771KB, 1400x1700px) Image search: [Google]
suursuomi_isokartta.jpg
771KB, 1400x1700px
>>53794545
We fought on the best side of the war. Too bad the allies supplied the commies all trough that war and basically forced us into a commie vassal state after it ended.
WW 2 was such a tragedy. Western world should have turned against the communist Russia, not fought among itself.
>tfw the rightful clay of Finnic peoples will never be ours.
>>
>>53777601
Ignore the uneducated plebs in this thread.

Fiction featuring world war 1 or 2 as the backdrop with anachronistic, outlandish, or fantastical technologies as a focal point is referred to as "dieselpunk."
>>
>>53794582
The Finns side with Russia in the Wargame Red Dragon DLC
>>
>>53794655
No wonder given those games are after WW2 and during the cold war, during which we were basically a Soviet puppet state just without overt communism (plenty of socialism tho), largely thanks to Allies supporting commies in WW2.

The fact that USSR was allowed to grow and expand, resulted in tremendous tragedy and horror for millions of people.
Nazis were lesser of the two evils yet the allies sided with the Soviets.
>>
>>53794694
Probably because the nazis invaded France and their allies attacked Pearl Harbor. These things tend to result in retaliation. Y'know, totalitarianism is bad in general but I'd much prefer the soviets' brand to the fascists.
>>
>>53794694
>repeatedly poke the world with a stick
>surprised when they cuck you and your nazi ass

lol
>>
>>53794783
France and Britain declared war on Germany, not the other way around.
Also, USA basically waged economic war against the Japanese and refused to cease it even though Japan tried diplomacy. Japanese retaliation was inevitable.
Alas, the mistakes of the past are tragedies we must know never to repeat. I simply hope my people will endure this age of decay and decadence and the inevitable collapse that is bound to occur due to the path EU is dead set on taking.
>>
>>53779807
It means Nazis are cool.
>>
File: WRE VH VH.gif (3MB, 145x83px) Image search: [Google]
WRE VH VH.gif
3MB, 145x83px
>>53794838
>I simply hope my people will endure this age of decay and decadence and the inevitable collapse that is bound to occur due to the path EU is dead set on taking.

>Decay and Decadence
>Foreigners fleeing into Europe from all sides
>Britain left alone
>Eastern Europe wanting to do their own thing
>yfw we're living in the second Western Roman Empire
>>
>>53777733
...are those made of shekels?
>>
>>53777733
Jew here. Not a huge fan of this. Needs more blue and white. Maybe some tassels, some Hebrew writing or something.
>>
File: nightmare googles spurdo.jpg (56KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare googles spurdo.jpg
56KB, 722x349px
>>53795390
Horrifying isn't it.
>mfw our EU-skeptic, anti-immigration party that was in the government just split apart because half of them were basically just controlled opposition that left the party and joined the government when an actual nationalist, anti-EU and anti-immigration leader was voted by the party members as the chairman of the party, with whom the other coalition parties in the government did not want to co-operate with.

So now the only party that actually opposes continued EU integration and mass immigration is in the opposition.
Fugg :DDDDD
>>
>>53794582
never give up anon. Many Finns settled in the US. The battle endures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Americans
>>
>>53795497
Colonials are too far removed from their roots to really be anything other than people doomed to become mongrelized and fade away.
No, I will not flee. The battle for the survival of my people will be waged in our homeland, from which our people and culture draw root. Those who flee doom themselves to fade away. A people cannot survive without a Homeland. Not even the Jews truly survived. The jews of today, are not the ones who fled Israel of old in the Diaspora.
>>
>>53777614

retropunk
>>
>>53780003
Except for the nazis it seems.
>>
>>53780606
Geopolitics of the time would be a hell of a deterrent to releasing the tech, that shit would have caused an apocalyptic superwar;
also it's pretty clear that Dat Yaschuld had an advanced understanding of human biology so they probably knew that WWII era eugenics was a goddamn shitshow and their tech would be misunderstood/willfully missapplied to eliminate "inferior specimens" which often meant jews.
>>
>>53794370
There is barely any green in there it's stark, clean, and bleak like a skeleton.
Not to mention the fact that everything but the tops of buildings and the central super highway are perpetually in shadow.
>>
>>53794582
You deserve it for lusting after Norwegian clay, you are welcome to have the sami (and the forrest finns) themselves though.
>>
>>53794838

>France and Britain declared war on Germany, not the other way around.

>UK+FR: don't invade Poland or we'll declare war on you dude
>GR: whatever man you let me take all that other shit, I call your bluff
>GR invades Poland
>UK+FR declare war in response
>GR: what the fuck why did you declare war
>UK+FR: dude we told you not
>GR: woooooooooo how was I supposed to know, thanks Kojima

>USA basically waged economic war against the Japanese

>US(+UK): dude stop fucking up the Chinese
>JP: fuck off gaijin, you have your empire we want ours
>US: dude you already have Korea and Manchuria, go back or I'll cut off your oil
>(IJA): dude we need to fuck those yankees up and take their oil
>(JP Civilian Government): I don't think that's a good idea man, just calm down and maybe we can nego-
>(IJA): fuck you you don't get a say, you fucking bureaucrats, IJN, back me up here
>(IJN): I dunno man, maybe we should just back do-
>(IJA): back down? A SHAMFUR DISPRAY!
>(IJN): fine whatever don't say I didn't warn you though
>JP: fuck you I'm bombing the fuck out of you

Please don't be like the "alliances are not a real thing"-guy from /k/. When somebody fucks up your friend, you fight back on behalf of that friend, especially if you promised (publicly no less) to do so previously. When somebody warns you to not do a thing, maybe you should try not doing that thing instead of picking a fight when they get mad at you and lay down sanctions. Remember that up until Japan invaded the rest of China in 1937, the US and UK were happily selling oil to Japan (90% of their supply). This was quite literally a measured response to try and get the Japanese to stop fucking up the US and UK's Chinese allies. The situation wasn't helped when Japan allied with Germany, which made the US and UK even more wary of letting Japan expand.
>>
>>53793987
>In a war against the entire world, save Japan and a handful of Balkan shitholes
>''hurr only the allies lived in the reality of war''
Operation Cherry Blossoms By Night was, indeed, a real period of strife and struggle for the American public, logistic chain, and military command structure.
>>
>>53797183
>US: dude stop imitating me. "Monroe" is not a japanese name and you're not even white.
>JP: fuck off gaijin, we'll do as you do.
>US: dude give up on Korea and Manchuria because the china hands want to convert people there
>JP: You nig srs?
>>
>>53797183
>(IJA): dude we need to conquer a couple of Euro colonies that got oil&rubber as the Anglo don't sell.
>(JP Civilian Government): Okay, we can live with that, it seems that it's just slightly outside of what we should do
>(US&GB): REEE REEE REEE REE REEEEEEE
>(IJA): well fuck, wat do now? Attack Pearl Harbour to cockblock them maybe?
>(IJN): shit idea, going to bite us in the ass, but the Empra says go ahead, so whatever.
>JP: RELEASE THE HOUNDS OF WAR
>>
>>53797183
>UK declared war on Germany for invading Poland, but not the USSR. So much for ''muh principled uk stands up for polish independence''.
>Roosevelt issued an executive order to sink German and Japanese subs and escort British destroyers in the Atlantic the second the war started, all the while sending 150 billion USD worth of equipment to the Soviet Union in the months before Germany invaded ''muh isolationist america''
>All Japanese financial assets - be they governmental or corporate - were freezed (which is an international act of war), citizens were deported to labour camps, and an embargo was levied on Japan. The United States would only relinquish these practices if Japan agreed to ''withdraw all forces from Indochina and China'', which would include Manchuria since it wasn't an internationally recognized state to begin with.
You literally can't stop sucking dick even if your life depended on it, could you?
>>
>>53797413
NAZI ALERT
>>
Sometimes I think /pol/ has hidden scouts in the internet bushes around /tg/ who immediately call in shitpost fire mission whenever they see a thread with even slightest shitposting potential.
>>
>>53795427
It's ancient Hebrew technology. So basically lots of bronze and smoking DMT and weed while talking to trees.
>>
File: Hitler's 16 point peace plan.png (455KB, 1489x1423px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler's 16 point peace plan.png
455KB, 1489x1423px
>>53797183
>ignoring the fact that Germany tried to solve Danzig issue peacefully and diplomatically to the very end, and that the Brits encouraged the Poles to reject all negotiations.

What should have the Germans done?
Just allow the land that was stolen from them by a treaty that was full of native germans to remain under the rule of Poland which was treating the germans that lived in the regions that formerly belonged to Germany, like shit?
>>
>>53798639
Or maybe there are /pol/acks who also enjoy traditional games and browse this board too?
>>
>>53798639
they dont, it's just /pol/ is very anty-social and has a very good imagination which more or less forces them into RPGs because very little social circles would tolerate them in any shape or form. If nobody likes you and you want to re-create the III reichs in a alt history where the nazi ideology makes any sceans and the germans did not start a impossible to win war, youd play traditional games too. Plus because there are a lot of people who like the empirum from 40k they can blend in and their swastika shows only when something political comes up
>>
>>53798725
Okay i will bite: Why disguise SS men as polish soldiers then to fake an attack on germany? Why send divisions into austria while it voted on the Anschluss? Why was hitler ready to start a war over the czech?
>>
>>53798639

I made this thread to discuss the retrofuturistic asthetics of the Wolfenstien games. I had no desire but totally accepted the reality that shitposting would occur.
>>
>>53780921

how the fuck does that intersection work? imagine rush hour traffic.
>>
>>53799215
Left Turn Phases, and not having enough consumer cars to make it a problem, since the street is designed for a military parade.
>>
>>53798691
And burning bushes too, I imagine
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.