[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMing a random DnD session w/ two friends in an hour. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CSBmMtM.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CSBmMtM.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
DMing a random DnD session w/ two friends in an hour. What should I throw at em?
>>
>>53773409
what level they at, and what edition?
>>
>>53773463
Lv 6 and 5E
>>
>>53773409
Hey that's Smite
neat
>>
A Kraken
>>
>>53773565
Young White Dragon and its' minions.

A Vrock that's rampaging through the kingdom after a demonologist messed up the summoning ritual and died as a result.

A Drider takes up residence in a local mine and the party has to either drive it off or kill it so the miners can get back to work.

An adult red dragon takes up residence in the mountains and the party are responsible for protecting the country side from rampaging elementals clawing their way through the rifts to the elemental chaos caused by the red dragon living there while a more experienced group goes out to slay the dragon.

The group needs to protect a caravan from Hill Giant Raiders.

Contracted by the servant of one of the Gods to go into the Astral Sea/Elemental Chaos to rescue people from Githyanki slavers.

A bull statue in the middle of the capital was turned into a Gorgon in the middle of the night and the group as to stop its' rampage before it turns its' citizens into statues.
>>
There's an infinite number of rats in the basement of the tavern. They have to find and turn off the rat faucet to stop the rats from coming in.
>>
Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —: —
>>
>>53773915
>not updating it to the 5e one, when OP mentioned that it is a 5e game earlier in the thread.

3/10 made me reply.
>>
>>53773409
How do you do, fellow Smite player

To answer your question: dungeons and a dragon
>>
>>53773409
A TPK.
Burn the character sheets and the books afterwards.
>>
>>53773409
Rocks.

Aim at their foreheads.
>>
>>53773948
I swer on me mum I'll update you to 5e for replies like that
>>
File: Abrided Kirito.png (872KB, 1616x926px) Image search: [Google]
Abrided Kirito.png
872KB, 1616x926px
>>53777564
Jokes on you, I've already updated to 5e.
>>
>>53773409
Rocks
> everyone dies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.