[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a rpg system that will let me play enders game and or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
Is there a rpg system that will let me play enders game and or command millions of people to die for me?
>>
> Command millions to their deaths

Only War close enough?
If it isn't, try fielding an army in Warhammer with lots and lots of conscripts/cultists/grots

As for the enders game part, try one of the many, many space navy wargames
>>
>>53764109
Aldo, homerule that a ship carries 3 billion people, at least.
>>
>>53764109
Thanks
I want to utilize formations and tactics as part of the game.
Send 300 ships in x formation to y and 200 ships to flank and surround z etc
>>
>>53764404
Such a game doesn't exist because massed spacebattles are stupid, and (unless you are one of the valiant souls sacrificing everything for the greater good) dull.
>>
>>53763963
Risk
>>
>>53764404
Then play Go. RPGs aren't for strategic galactic battles.
>>
>>53764603
I am going to create a custom aoe game with just soldiers and kill the king with an equal number of soldiers. In a ludakris map size
>>
>>53765602
But i want to role play as the commander of an army
>>
What if I implement a video game as part of the role play.

Have a role play session set up where we learn techniques like the battle room to the command school,but then the characters play a video game like aoe and find out in character that it was all real?
>>
>>53763963
Cant think of much that wont involve hour for just one player turn or that wont involve stupid and over simplified dynamics. Might as well look at regular strategy board games
>>
>>53763963
Just go fap somewhere else, anon.

You'll send millions to die for no reason and accomplish nothing, without bothering anyone else with having to pretend you're a tactical genius.
>>
> Battlefleet Gothic
> X-Wing Miniatures Game
> A Call to Arms: Starfleet
> Firestorm Armada
> Full Thrust
> Torch War

Try any one of these op.
>>
>>53763963
Not sure why nobody has suggested Rogue Trader, it's literally what you're asking for
>>
>>53763963
Hellas: Worlds of Sun and Stone has a race that is literally bunches of hiveminds that live in suits of armor. Play one and every time you are wounded hundreds of your drones die.

Does that get your rocks off?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.