[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation: Trading embargo edition Grand Admiral Obloss:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 389
Thread images: 17

Galactic Federation: Trading embargo edition
Grand Admiral Obloss: Alright, I am currently commanding a blockade against those scammers, and now I have encountered one prethoryn ship, which was destroyed. We have laced neraly every path with mines.
>>
>>53752912
Another thing- The prethoryn are plotting something, and we are keeping our stance. As always, any ship will be destroyed, trying to cross. We are searching for these secret routes, and will destroy any ship trying to pass.
>>
>>53752912
aye now are we fightin' da ground battle
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>53752931
Now, we have encountered a freighter trying to smuggle stuff in, target it with a light burst from the flak batteries, and boom! Right in the mines!
>>
>Incoming Federal News Network broadcast.
>"This just in Terrorist attack on Dominion Earth. The Mankind Dominions College of Psionics had Journeyed to Earth from all Dominion worlds for their Grand Conclave held every five years."
">However this time instead of a meeting to settle the disputes of the Psionic Wave experienced 7 months ago an explosion rocked the Grand Temple killing all the Psionic conclave members within. While this attack hasnt crippled the Dominion leadership it will cause untold chaos throughout society as many Conclave members were sent as representatives for the myriad of the factions that have sprung up."
">We've recently had an interview with Voidwatch Director Markon who has been asigned to find out those who perpetrated this Heinous attack."
>The feed switches to a recording of said interview with the Director "I fully intend to find the savages responsible for this barbarism and have them dragged before the Heirarch himself in chains."
>The feed switches back to the F.N.N. "After news of this atrocity spread riots broke out across the major worlds of the Dominion and are expected to get worse."
>>
>>53753099
THIS WEEK ON FEDERATION NEWS
>A massive terrorist attack on Dominion Earth has occurred, which has killed many. The blockade of the Ploraixans still stretches on, with tensions high with the Prethoryn Hive Mind
>>
>>53753099
OOC to give you an idea of how bad this terrorist attack was imagine if someone blew up the catholic college of cardinals during the election of a new pope.
>>
>>53753057
Aha! Our forces are successfully blockading this, and we have sealed virtually all trade and communication with the outside!
>>
>>53753164
Yes, Director. Another thing, how is the news of the blockade!
>>
>>53753184
Which blockade I recall several on-going ones?
>>
>>53753226
The blockade in the Ryush sector, caused by the Ploraxians and a limited federation force?
>>
>>53753245
Ah yes that one. Voidwatch assets at the time prevented us from constributing to the blockade itself but I assigned 3 stealthforces to gather inteligence and perform black ops for the Federations efforts in the region.
>>
>>53753295
Ah, well.
>He sips his coffee
So far we've been doing good, the Prethoryn seem to be building up forces, and so have we. We have captured about five ships and destroyed three. Be careful of the mines, Director.
>>
>>53753329

dͪͫ̉̆͋͊ͬ͛o͌ͪ̎ͬͨ̓̈̌ǹͧ̿̿̚t͂͒ͣ̽ͣ ͛̚t̆͒ͭ̏eͪl̾̉͐̿͂ͭl̔͑͊ͩ̋ ̋̌t͑̾͐̊h̐͋ͮ̒ͯ̓̈́e̊ͧ̑ͪ̂ ͪ̃̾̈́͂̆̓s̉̈͂ͯ͆ͦw̄̽̄͒͆eͮ̎͑̍ͦě̋ͨ̒t̓̿ ̽ͩ̔̈̽̋̈́ͤḯ́nͮͦ̎͛͋̃nͫ͐̉̀ͪ͂ͨ̋ö̎ͭ̐̑́͛ͪͦc̈́̓͑̑͌e̊̐̇͐̈̈̊n̈́ͬͩ̊͌̃t͗̾̑̂̄̄̌ ͒̂̑m̆͌ě́ͨͧ́͂͗̋a̓̀̋̆tͣ̒ͪ̍
̎ͯͪw̌̎͑̄̎ͭ̎ẽ̎͆ͩ̚ ͬͯ̀̃ͩͦ̄̀k̃̽ńͣ̈́oͣ͛̈́ẁ̎ͯ̀͋̚ ͊̋ẘ͛̽̏ͯa͑̿̔̆̍yͨ̃͆šͮͪ͋ ̿ͧͬͤ̈h̓̆ͪe͛̓͑ͫͩ̒͑ ̿̂́̃̓c̈́͗̈̓a̽͋ͫͩ̿͗ͫṅ̂̓͗̽̆̐̐̍'ͩ̑̈̌̎͊tͮ̈́̑̂̿͋̽̋ ͛̏͋͆͛̐i̾̏̾m̉̆̈̏͌a̓̿͗ǧ̀̀̀͋̀ḯͯ̍̍̌̔͊n͐ͪ̎ͤ̆ͦ̑̿e͛ͨ̎̂ͮͪͨ
̾͐ȃͤͨn̄̉̋d̎̓ͤ̉́ ̉̈̆̓̔̈́5̓̓ͮ̿̃̃ͧ̎ ̽̍͋̌ͣs̍̍͛̑ḧ́̾ͦ̑̐̌̈i̊̀̓p̿sͤ̀͛̎ͧ͌́̆ ̑iͩs̓͗̋̾̆͊ͭ ͣ͐l͐i̊ͮ̋ͫͣtͬ͑͒ͪ̍̃͋̇e͆̆r͌ͭ̈ͨ̉̒a̒̽̽ͦl͂̔͗͋̽̀̿͒l̈́ͩͯy͂͑̐̑̍͌̓ ̊̌ͧͮ̏ͬ̒n͆ͫͧͮͦ͋oͪ̚t̄ͤ͒̎ͩ̃̓̉hͮ̎ͧi̎͂n̐̄ͤ̀̚g͒ͤ̈ ̔͂͊ͨt͂̌̍ͪőͪ͆ ̃̈̐ü̑ͫ̋̈͌̒s̐̚
>>
>>53753329
Oh, sorry
>An ensign arrives in his ready room, on the Oversized leviathan Furyhammer, and spits out his coffee
WARP SIGNATURES! HIGH SPEEDS! ARMED SHIPS! READY THE FLEET, ARM THE GUNS!
>>
>>53753371
Ah, yes. About that, we have weapons that can wipe out entire moons, and an estimated total of 800 ships and counting. Entire corridor is laced with mines, and so are your """""secret""""" pathways, I suggest you give up, you'll lose anyways.
>>
>>53753402

v̇̐ͩͩͧ̒̆̒eͦr̊̊̾y̆ ́̇̌ͦ̎͗wͦ̂ͩ̐̌̍eͮ̊̏͆lͭ͐lͣ̾͑,̊̈̍͋̿ ͨͨ̓sͯiͩ̊̋͊̇ͯn̎ͤ́̑ͬ͑̎̀c̈̔̑e͋̃ ̇̍͑͋̉y̿̐͐oͦ̐̽̍͗uͤ ͌̑ͩ̊̚c͗̏̃͗ảnͭ̽'̀͒̽ͪt̿ͩ̓̂͌̀̎̏̑ ̓̐̀̎t̄̀̾̾a͑kͧe͋̔̔ ̒ͪ̑̌̎̄͗̐̊ǎ̾͛̐͊ ͭ͛͋̍̿̊h̽̓͒̉͒̿ǐ͂̒́nͪ̂͊̎tͦ ̆̎ͩ̑͗o̿̃̌̽ͣř̒̃̇ͫ̃͛ ̔̌̈åͭͣ̂̌͐̄ ̑̃w̌̓͊ͩ̐͒̚aͬ̄ͨ̊̐͌r̊͂͆ͫ̈́nͤ̈i̎̓̾̔͋ͯ̓ͩn̓̊̊ͭͯ̓̌͑g͂ͮ̒̓̆ ͗ͧ͌̐ͮ̚1̂ͤ3ͫ ͯ͌̉ͦͣwͨͨ̓ͭi͊̍lͬ̄̂ͧͤ͒l͒̊ͪ̈̾͛̚ ́ͨt̍ͣa̒͂̐̄̑k̿͐̐̈́͊̄ė̂ͣ̎̓͗̒ͤ ̄͑̈́ͬͦ̆̏̇oͭ̉̉͋ͬv̎̔ͮͮe͂̀ͦͣ̃r͗͆ͯ̑̀ͧ
gonna need those rules for fleet combat also not gonna hold back numbers wise
>>
um so do i begin the ground war to end the civil war or what
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>53753329
The galaxy seems to be heading towards chaos lately hopefully the Dominion can weather the storm. I've got my work cut out for me trying to stop my own people from descending into civil war.
>>
>>53753430
Admit it, you'd lose most of your ships from the mines, and the ones which survive will be damaged. It'll be an easy victory, hellspawn.
>>
>>53753433
Ṋ̰̱O̭̱̦͕̳!̱̺̟͓̱͍̺ ̟̠Y̜̞̰͖O̪̰U͔̝̞ ̠̖̱̦̫D̗̖͖̝̙͚̗O͈̼͖̤̬ͅ ͔̰͙͇̫͓N͚̦͔̙̖O̠̫̼͚̹̞̜̤T̥̖̦̠̯̺͉̳
>>53753441

y̘̺͎̞̗o̜̪̼ṵ̜͔̮͔̺ ̻̯̜̱͈͎̖r̝̜e̬̣̖͙a̻l̝̦̙̺͈̗ḽ̻̻͙͚̮y ̬̺d͔on̠t̝̝̖ͅ ̥͉h̤̠a͉̗̝͓v̼͕e͎̗ͅ ͎̦̼a̩̭̼̞̞͚̞ṇ̠̪͙y ̘i̮͍̘d̙̖̗̝̰͓e̘a͓ ̦͍͈̪͙h͙̳̩͉o͇̻̮w̗͕͙̟͉̦̥ ̤̟̰̻̜m̜̱a̪n̘̻̫y͔̰͉͖̦̗ ̞͈̘̟̤͖o̰͙͈̗͓ͅf̠͉̗̭̼͍ ̥̜̥̫ṵș͇ t̝͖͇̗͚͈h̼̖͎e̗ͅr̺͉̤e a͍̮̦̥͕r̼̺͈̫̤e͈͉͍̫̯͍ ̯d̙̜̰̳o͚ ̘̗̣y̬̙o̹͙͓u̦̦͕̯̼̝?͚̠̬̯
͇̫͖͓̞M͔͎̗̬̟ea͇̖t͕̘̝̙
͔͍w͔͚̩e̗̮ ͕͎w̭̥i̱̥̪͙̤̤̟lḽ͍ ͇c̼̬͙ru͓̳̝̯̞͉ͅs͖̠̺h̬̝̱̳ ̱̩̘͚̯yo̞̭̹͍͚͙u̹
̘w͙͙e̳̣͍ ̱̺̥̬͈̺̘o̪̩u͕ṭ͈̮ͅnu͕̝̩̺̹͖m̠̻͈b̯̬̹̹ͅe͈r̘̗͙̫͕̣ ̻͇̹̼̰͔t̬h̥e ̯̘̬̻̠͖ͅṣ̣̠ṯ̝̱̼̦̦ͅa̟̱̩̰͎rͅs͕͈̹ ̪̱̬̞͚̻t͓̯͇̘̣̳h͎e̙m̱s̮̠̼͈̟͕ͅe͙͇̪̩l̖̟v̼͎̬̺̖̥̦e̤̯̗̹̟̞s̮͎̪̤
̪̝̝̰̳̬w̤e͕ ͙̪̜h͔̠̥̩a͓̩̠̼͉v͓͇e̮̜̦͇̜͖ ̰̬̝̣t̩r̠͖̮i̼̱̭̞e͍̦̝̮̞d̫̣̪̞̮̟̺ ͚̟̖̟to ͓͉̯̥b̙͓̰̠̞̦͍e͙̦ ͈n̥̻͉̩̪i͔̤̙̠͍̭ce
̗̝̮̼͚̟w͇̩͕͕͇e̩͔̹̹ ̮h̫͇̤̭̼̙ͅav̩̹̪̳̟̘e͇̼͉͇ ͙̘̯ṱ̠̻̞̦̪͚r͇̙̯̯̟̝i̥̰̖̫̺͈ͅe̥͎͙͇̤̙̞d̯̭̫͕ ͓̦̼̞͉̥no̖̮̗̼̭̺̙ṯ̦̜ ̬̙̮ṱ̩o ̗e̺͎̪̰͕̳̩s͈̺̭c̩̱̬͇a͔̼̻̟͖̭l͍̤̘a͚̰̮̭̱̺̳tͅe͇ͅ
̗͇̖
>>
>>53753468
Very well then. We are just trying to force an embargo upon a rogue nation, which has stolen up to trillions in federation assets.
>>
>>53753468
why not the conclave lost the space conflict and i was ordered to fight them so im going to ask again do i fight the conclave on the ground
>>
>>53753499
Not to mention, they willingly lied to us about a refugee crisis. From our censor data, there are horrendous war crimes being committed, the most recent was a mass rape.
>>
>>53753439
>all these rolls in the 30s
>"As the strife in Dominion space continues the loss of many high ranking clergy members has prompted several Radical sects within the factions to proclaim their deaths were the fault of a lose of spiritualism and misguiding the flock from the true path. Now several of these factions have embraced these messages and have called on the Heirarch to grant them Seccesion from the Dominion or face retribution. The Heirarch has not yet made a statement on the seperatists."
>>
>>53753507

you are interfering in a independent nation who does not answer to you and who asked for donations and was given them freely! regardless of whether or not he lied matteres not what matters is that having decided not TO MASS MURDER THEM ALL you have instead decided to STARVE THEM TO DEATH
BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEY WAY THEY RULE THEIR MEAT
AND WHEN WE SAID GO AHEAD WE WILL FEED/SUPPLY THEM ANYWAYS YOU DECIDED TO START A WAR!
YOU STUPID IDIOTIC MEAT
YOU HAVE 800 SHIPS
WE MEASURE OUR NUMBERS IN MOLES
WE WILL GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE
BACK OFF
can't do distortion this time too many characters to fit them
>>
>>53753507
s͖͈͇̺͔o͇̯̜̮͉͕r̰͕͈ͅr̻̗y͈̠̪̻̺̝̟ ͎̭w̭e̟̼̮̹̘͖̬ ̜̗̙̬͙̭m̝͉̳̠i̭̭̰x͈ͅed̞̱͙ ̹͕͚ṵ̫̬̫p̤ ̤͚̬̜̻̜w͓̰͕̯͈̘hi̫c̝͍̝̘͖̻h̤̙ c̞̠̜o̺n͈̦͓̱̟͓fli̯͙c̖͚̙͍̟̯ṭ͓͎̯̞̦ ̰̰wͅe̪̞͕͎͕͕̙ we͉̮̭͔̜r̠͎̼̹̗e̺̻̞ ̖̯̹͖̺d̗is̹̺͚̜͉̩̻c̬ụ̟s͈s̹͓̣͙i͙͇̠̭̘n̦͈̼̭̳̼g ͈̭̺̟g̞̞̗ͅo̬̘̮͎̫ ̗̠a̦͎͎̺h̦e̯̝̝̰͔̝ad͔̯̥̞͕̳ ̗͎̣an̹d̺ ̭w̮̖͓͚̮̳i͕͍͕̹̦n̟̬͇͉ ͖͔̖y͔͔̺̻o͓u̦͔̘̝͖̼r̺ ̙͍̮̟͙͙w̺̜̬͈a̪̟̪͈r̻͓̜̠̰͈ ̟͍̹͇̗m̪̦ͅe̦̰̠͎̱͈a̰t̹͍͈͔̜͙̮
>>
The Asurian representative can be found in the Gentleman's club, curled up on a large, round ottoman, snoring quietly. Her ears flutter up and down with her breathing.
>>
>>53753587
Starve? We are sending in food shipments. We are not monsters, of course. Rather, everything else is blocked, and the same thing for transit.
>>
>>53753603
Ah,dats fine at first I thought you were gonna kill me

also Ooc can we do the ground fight tomarrow im fucking tired
>>
>>53753630w͡e are ̶goi̸n̵g ̴t͞o sp̛ell ͟th͞is̷ ou̵ţ slo͟w͢l͡y,̨ you ̢are int́r͝u͠d͢ing ínt̷o th̴e d͝omes̛t̨ic͜ affa̕i͞ŕs ͟of̛ two ind͝epe͟n̢den͞t̷ n͟a̴t̢ion͢s
̧w͟e woul̕d͘ ṕre͘fe̸r ̨no̧t to hav̡e͟ ̴to̸ crush͜ ̴y̛o̢u ͢l̸ik͝e ̵a͝n̕ t͢i͟n can͝
̵we ̨are n͢ot pa͢rt ͝of̀ ̨yo͢ur̛ f̷edera̛t̀iơn
͜w͘e ̴as̛so̸ciat̨e͞ ẃít͝h̕ y͘ou ̵b̶ȩc͘au̸se ͢we̵ c̀h͠oose̵ t͢o ̴a̵nd͜ ̧b̨ecau̶se we li͞ke̕ ͘t̷oơ
̵but̀ ͟j͠ųst ͟bec͟aus͠e ͟we͘ ͜a͢r͘e ni̶cé/̀friend͘ly̛ d̡oesn'͝t͟ ͘me͝a͡n͞ y̕ơu͘ c͟an p̷u̕s̨h̢ u̶s̢ ar͠ou͞n̸d
͟we͟ ar̵e̕ s͠t͝ill̶ ͢a ͠h̕i̕vem͠i̵n͜d
̵w͟e ̡a̴re still ver̛y ̢d̶a͢nge͘r̀ou̧s
and ͡we o̧ut̀n̢umb͠e͞r th̢e͠ ̢st̨ar͟s̛ ̢the̷mse͢l̕ves͘
̷s͘o ͠on͝c͜e m̢o̴re, for̡ the ͠s͠ak̨e ̶o̴f͞ ̶peac̀e͜
͞let̸ u̸s͠ sùp͞pl̕y̨ t͡h̕e ̧holy ̴m̴ea͘t͢ ͡įn péac̵é
out of game mate dont start this i actually somewhat peeved and I wont hold back
>>53753640
sure
>>
>>53753630
Another thing. We are sending in Special Ops Forces to stop these atrocities. The blockade will continue for as long as the war continues.
>>
File: IMG_9427.jpg (162KB, 727x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9427.jpg
162KB, 727x768px
Hello,Ambassadors,how are-
Oh shit.
Now I know how Jaxara feels.
>>53753577
Terrorists?Really?Markon,you seriously need help,this is getting bad.Real bad.
>>53753507
Not yet,until Karl gets here.This is a joint operation.
Ooc
We might have to do it tomorrow,I'd like for all three participants to be here.
>>53753468
>>53753441
>>53753402
>>53753371
Holy shit,you guys are fighting.

Why?!?
Admiral Obloss,with all due respec leveeing such accusations at an Ambassador and blowing up ships that claim to be neutral is not Federation policy either.
Prethoryn,why are you fighting him?We made a blockade and everything,and this is just a small spanking compared to what I want to do to Eortan.
And their lies matter.A whole fucking lot,actually.

Fuck it,this is bad.If y'all don't stop now I'm sending the fucking Hive to eat the sector off the map,and regardless of numbers or firepower if you came after me in the Wastes you'd die.

Work this out like actual Ambassadors.
Ooc
Here's fleet rules if you need 'em.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY
>>
>>53753723
Carter....you have no how bad things are right now.
>>
>>53753703
Very well then.
>He sighs
I will get rid of the blockade, but, the embargoes on
>Fuel
>Alloys
>And Arms
Shall continue. All military presence will be taken out, and transit will continue, albeit limited. Save for Border Patrol, to make sure that nothing happens. All mines will be cleared out. The corridor shall get back to normal in about four days.
>>
>>53753723

al͜ļ ͞w͝e w͠ant̡ to ̨do̶ i͠s ̕be ̴ab̴le͡ t̛o͞ su̸pṕly̧ the ͢m͠eát͝
wé ͢ar̢e n͡oţ p̶a͝rt̀ o͞f ̢y͟ou̢r f̛ede͠rat͜i̵on
d̕o not̴ ͞e̡n͝fòrce̕ ̕y͠ou͠r ́laws͜ on ̨us͟
̧and͢ we͠ ͜s͜w̵e̷ar ́if̛ ýou ̶t͞a̷l̵k̛ abo̡ut ͡u̶si͞ng ̶the͝ h̵ive to d̛es̛troy̛ th̛é ̀s̕e͢c̀to͞ŗ O̧N̷E MO̸R̵E ̀T̢I̶MÉ
̸we ̕w̶il̡l ͜show͘ ͝w͠hat͟ ͞hap͞p̛ens̶ ͘whe͠n͢ ͟w͟e ́get AN̛G͜RY̢
>>53753741
t͜h̸i͝s ͟is͢ ͝fa̧ir/r̀e̡as͡onab͞l̢e̴
b̢u̕t we ͞d̡on'̢t͝ ͘háv̸e̴ an̕y ͟s͢mal̡l̷ a͡r͝ms͡ anyw̛ays
we don̷t͟ h͞av͞e ̀árms
̶j̛ust pincers̢
and̀ w̛e̷ d͡o͢ńt̡ ha͜v̡e any ̡mètal͝ ́o̸r̀ ͜fu̴ęl͠ e͝i͟t͜h͝er
we ̷do ͞h͡a̕v̴e ̴a wh̴óĺe ̸lot ́o̕f f̀ood and ͞med̷icin͜e ̶
>>
OOC do we have some sort of federal capital planet, mega space station or ring world
>>
>>53753767
And, you may supply them with food and medicine. If, however, you explicitly supply one side with arms, there will be hell to pay. Very well then, this blockade has ended.
>>
>>53753558
Mass rape?!!Where the fuck are you getting these numbers!?!
>>53753740
I know!I mean,I'm an alcoholic who forced cessation for extraplanar spittle,but this is overboard!Terrorism!?!On a church?!?
Come on.I've seen worst,much worst,but that ain't cool.

You need assistance with your terrorists,dude.

>>53753617
Oh,well then.I'll send an assistant to pick here up and bring her to her quarters.
>>
>>53753772
Serenity Complex is the main federation meeting place, although....
There are plans to ditch this station and make... something massive, like the wedding ring here on my talon, in this system.
>>
>>53753785

we ̴a̵re b͢a͜c͞ki̷ng̀ ́òne si͘d͘é
t̴he ́r̢ig̵ht̶ s͜íd̶ę
ţhe ̀ruler͠s
b͟ut̷ ̀we w̷il̛l ̷no̡t ͟fi͜g̡ht́ for ̵th̴e͢m
̨a̸nd o̵u̷r m͠ili̵t̴ary tech̷no̡l̷o͜gy is̨ n͢ot̀ comp͡a͟ti͞bl̴e anyway̵s̴
>>
>>53753816
No... this is not acceptable. If you are truly bringing humanitarian aid, it is to both sides.
>>
>>53753772
Ooc
It is a major space station above a dead planetoid.A hanger of ships is stored on the planet.
Also,I have to go for a bit.I'll be back in a few hours,going to go watch a movie.
>>53753816
>>53753785
Okay good.You worked it out.
>>
>>53753790
We have sensor buoys, Ambassador. We have our eyes on everything which they do.
>>
>>53753828

w͞e nev͟ér sai̧d we were bri̡n̴ging hu͢maņi͘t͞a͡r̀ían ͠a͘id
̡w͝e ͝s̸a̡id ̡w̵e w̶ǫu͟ld͡ b̀ri͞ng ̕supp̶l͡ie͢s̀
w͢ȩ w̛i͠l̛l ͘b͢ąc͝k ̢the̡ r̕ìg̡h͝t̴fùl̢ r̨ules
̴n̶o̢t͡ th͢e̴ ̵vi͢o͠lent di͢sside̸nt/ter̴rori̴s͜t̨s̸
w̶e did̢n't̶ e͡ven̡ ͘k̨now̧ ͢the͜ word ͡t̛er͠ro̶r̀i̢s̨t̛/́d͟issi͞de̴nt
unti̕l̵ ͟t̕en͝ ̕ḑaýs͢ a̢g̛o
we ̨a̷lre̵a͘dy̡ ͞hate ̡th̵e̷m so mųc͝h͡
̸d̕o ͢nơt͜ ̀ęnforçe ỳo͟ur l͟aws and̸ ͘m̸or͜ta͟l̡ity
o͠n u͜s̨ ͝or othe̶r̨ In͜ḑependen̴t̀ n̶ation̨s
>>
>>53753872
Look...
>He sighs, while taking another sip of coffee.
Both of these sides are fucked up. I've seen civil war first hand, during the one in Ploraxia. My friend, we want to end this war. With peace. Just... leave them alone to their fighting, maybe give them some food.
>>
>>53753911
w̕e a̷r͜e̵ g̸oińg to ̢le̡ave the̡m t̸o̡ thei͟r ̸f̡i̷g͝ht̀in̶g̛
we ͟a̡r̡e ̷j̨ùst͟ goin͝g͝ ̸t̀o ́g͠i͟ve the ̀f̧ood̵s a̢n͟d̀ m͜ed̡ici͟ne ̢to the͝ righ̨t side
>>
>>53753930
>He sighs
Its like explaining things to a small child
Alright, you know, you can send aid. Very well. But, none of the important things in the embargo.
>>
>>53753949

w͝e͘ are̵ older ͡t͠h͝a͢ń your͢ ̵c̕iv͜i͢liz̷at̀i͝on̡ ̛
>>
>>53753967
We know, just.... never mind. Very well, I suppose we have come to a compromise? None of the things in the embargo should not be found, or else the blockade will come back again. Good day, Mr. 12.
>>
>>53753790
>[Encrypted message address to Carter of the Carnem Wastes from Director Markon]
If you want to learn more about the situation and truly help fix it meet me at the Broken Scrapper Bar on the lower levels of Serenity. If you need to bring some protection feel free but do try to be descriet.
>>
>>53753992
Alright. Ensign, set course for Alqqua V, and leave the Mineclearers here to do their job.
>>
>>53753329
how the fuck did you capture a living hive ship?
>>
File: hal[1].jpg (28KB, 500x232px)
hal[1].jpg
28KB, 500x232px
>The sizzling sound of static plays over the intercom, the screeching cries of a thousand souls in agony following soon after
>WARNING OTHER DIMENSIONAL FORCE DETE-########$$$$$##Enough of that
>Why hello my dear Federa-by OMEGA what the hell is going on?
>>
its late im going to sleep
>>
>>53753640
Ooc yeah dude. Been at work all day so I'll try to wake up early tomorrow for it. >>53753703
Honestly I'm on the Prethoryn side of this. Grand Admiral they are a member of the Federation please stop this pointless violence.
>>
I got Stellaris so I could play Stargate mods. I basically create a bunch of Goa'uld factions and have them fight.
>>
>>53754462
Insanity and the overuse of force is policy here so I'm guessing some combination of that.
>>
File: IMG_9425.jpg (176KB, 880x1042px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9425.jpg
176KB, 880x1042px
Okay,I am back.Just needed a nap.
>>53754462
I don't know.The Prethoryns and the Ploraxians were arguing over the blockade,and a small skirmish broke out,but it's all good now.Your new body,depicted in this holoimage,is ready.
>>53754907
Yeah,pretty much.
>>53754015
>Carter sends one back.
#Okay,but we'll have to meet soon.This situation is getting bad.#
>>53754536
>>53753329

Good night Prethoryn.Also Obloss instead of capturing a ship,which doesn't make sense,how about you captured some Prethoryn corpses or something.That way you still get captured stuff but it makes sense.
>>
should be asleep but I have this idea and im gonna post it and then go to sleep
uh̛hh̸hh hęl̸l̛l̨lo t̕h̡is is ͘u̧nit ̨1̢0 ̸uh́h u͜ni̶t 1̸2̴ ̵t͢o̶l͞d me ̵t̀o tel͡l y͟ơu t͞he͟ ĺist of whąt were ̢sendin̴g͞ to̡ th͢e̕ ̸hol̸y m͘eat
10̛.5 ̢mét̨rìç t͢o̢n̷s of͜ ̛mìlit͝ary g͞rade ņu̴t̴r̀i̧ent̵ g̨ruel͜
́20̵ m͟e͡tr͡ìc tons̶ of ̶fas͞t̢ ̶açt͜ing͝ ̕w̡ou̸nd ̀coàǵul͝an̶t̨
̴1͟5̴ th͢ou̵s̷aǹd̴ ̕inspira͢t̛i̸onal p̢o͞sţers
͜10̴ ţho͞ùśa̛n̕d cr͠ates̛ o̷f̴ ̸pl̕a̧sm̶a̷ gre̡n͡ad͝es͞
́5̕ ̧m̸et̨r̀ic to̸ns o̡f̀ ca͝k͜e

̕un͜i̡t ̨1̶2̸ s̡a͡id̨ ̷to͜ ̷sa̴ỳ ́t͘hat̀ you̴ ̛şa͟i͠d no͜ s̀ma͞ll͟ a͘rms ńot n͞o ̵exp͠l̛o͠s̕i͝v̵es̨
͢u͞h̨hh͡ ̸tha̢ts ́t͝he fi̡rs̨t s͟hiṕm̕e͢nt
sorry ̀im̡ ͟not u͢s͡ed to͢ t͠alk͟ing ̢to̡ m̢o͘no̡minds
>>
>>53755780
Oh no.I don't think that's a good idea,10.
Seriously not a good idea.

Welp,whatever.I'll just direct the Hivemind to eat the dead bodies in the war,as a disposal service.

Good night
>>
>>53755646
>That would be our new form? How drab. Allow me to show you a true robot body.
>*Several slots open up throughout the chamber, and a horde of very tall and very terrifying machines march out
>Behold! My own personal pet project. Aren't they just the best?
>>
>>53755971
Well,yes,but this one won't be destroyed automatically by the Wastes.

It's for Waste use.Although I like those as well.
>>
>>53756158
And it is not robotic.At least completely.It is biomechanical.
>>
File: 1493165791946.jpg (129KB, 378x377px)
1493165791946.jpg
129KB, 378x377px
(( Where can I find someone to play Stellaris with who has all leviathans and utopia and can RP with? Is this the right place to ask? My discord is lalaria#8467 ))
>>
>>53756180
Ooc
Yeah,you can ask here.
I can't yet,since I don't have Stellaris.
But I'm sure someone here would be willing to.
>>
>[Encryption:Max] Operation Deathblow
>Forces involved: 21st Expeditonary Fleet,1st through 10th Battlefleets,Steel Spear super dreadnoughts,9th Auxiliary support fleet,Various Allied starships
Ground Forces:
Twenty Imperial Armies,Seventeen Imperial Marine Divisions. Close-air support groups of the Imperial Navy. Forces of Rumer's finest warriors.
Basic outline:
>Main naval battle groups engage over the Conclave Capital as other assets aid slave forces on the other Cephalopod worlds freeing them and bringing them under Imperial protection to prevent reprisals from the new regime.
That is the plan Ambassadors but have I missed anything in my absence?
>>
>>53756628
Prethoryn is supplying explosives to Eortan.
And I have to get a drink.
>>
>>53756934
Wait the Prethoryns have explosives? And we really need to tally up all of the votes for what to do to the Ryush sector. And while I'm no friend of the Grand Admiral and his methods I don't believe the Eortans can be trusted any more.
>>
>>53757060
Yes,explosives.It technically doesn't violate the embargo,but it's gonna be a shitshow tomorrow.

I vote we stay the fuck out of the rebellion,and simply confront them about breaking Federation law.Maybe act as mediators,but that's as far as we go.No boots on the ground,no embargo,nothing.
I'm friends with Prethoryn,and while I don't personally know Obloss,Inkito is a good friend of mine and we've saved each other's lives before.

But we can't let them both interfere.What happens in Ryush,stays in Ryush,and right now our concerns are the Conclave and the Eortan breach of Federation law.

You with me?
>>
>>53757099
So we really need to stop Obloss and the Pretoryns from intervening any more in the conflict. And i know Silver Frond has machines that eat metal so perhaps we could purchase a few for the Federation to disable both sides weapons. But i do believe we should investigate the Eortans and the rebels more closely before we openly support anyone. And honestly is it just me or does this seem like the beginning of a Federation civil or phrased better uncivil war? With Federation members on both sides of the conflict we must be careful.
>>
>>53757150
Yes.Remember,when OMEGA arrived he said betrayal would be our undoing.We cannot let that occur.For now,we wait until Sir Ty'solan returns,or we get more info.This blockade is doing more harm than good,and is it just me,or are you not buying the "mass rape" stuff Obloss said?Because none of that has been mentioned before,and I never heard of "sensor buoys" being installed.
We investigate,and stay out of it for now.And if need be,we get Silver to help us out and disable weaponry.She's a good thinker,and will listen to reason.

Regardless,I ain't buying either side's sob story.We deal with the law breach,and try to mediate peace.

At least you're being reasonable.Both Prethoryn and Obloss are jumping the gun.
Wonder what Ovaa thinks of this.
Also,I need you to come with me to the Broken Scrapper Bar tomorrow.You're human,and so am I,and we need to deal with a very human issue.

So,what do you think's happening in Ryush?
>>
>>53756158
>>53756175
>Aaaaaaactually, I made these by swiping a bit of material from your Wastes, and infusing just a tiny bit of magic into them. There are technically biomechanical, the outer layer is just for protection and just to show off really. Anyway, I think I shall retire as some would put it for tonight. Enjoy thine rest Ambassador.
>>
>>53757387
Not gonna question the magic,since I've met wizards before.
But you may want to remove that material.The Wastes is alive,and it doesn't appreciate being removed.At least by a stranger,that is.

And we both know if you try and get it through the entrance those shiny new bodies will be scrap,no offense.

Just ask next time when you need a sample.And keep in mind that going outside my house is a death sentence in the Carnem Wastes.I'll get you the stuff you need outside.

After I put you in the Serenity complex.I already have one roommate,can't have another.

Good night buddy.You should wake up in the Serenity in your coffee maker,if the express starcode service is to be believed in it's one day shipping.My game system will be there as well.I'm cutting off your ability to enter the Wastes,pretty much.Even moving my Vox to an outpost outside.That way there'll be no more swiping in my Wastes.

So yeah.I'll help you in research,and we can be all buddy-buddy with your new body.

Just stay off my fucking lawn.
>>
>>53757387
I'm going to call Jahni.
>>
>>53757150
>>53757245

My Roots are already working on the disarmament of anyone coming with 10k of them with anything larger than a pocket knife, don't worry about that. I have several mercenary contracts for sell as well, although they will, regardless of orders, be focused purely on the pacification of hostile forces and a resolution to this conflict with as minimal bloodshed as possible.

>>53756180

((Sounds fun. Sent an invite, Ragebrew#2666))
>>
Anywho who need some foodstuffs? We have made another surplus of it, again.
>>
>>53759097

We always have a market for new delicacies from across the galaxy. That and excess plant matter can be always used for biofuel. This continuing conflict is starting to take its toil on the solar power systems, and the ground units are resorting to grazing local flora for extra energy.
>>
File: Cephart2.jpg (179KB, 800x1333px)
Cephart2.jpg
179KB, 800x1333px
The Mad Hierarch's space forces are broken, their defenses breached. It is time to begin our plan of attack on Cephi Primaris and dethrone the High Hierarch.
>>
>>53759345

How many rebellions are going on here? Honestly, I take a sight seeing tour around the colonies and I miss all the upheaval.

I do hope this is a clean coup.
>>
>>53756180
Ive got the DLC so im up for it
>>
>>53756180
I own everything except the plantoid species pack
>>
>>53753723
ok im back so we are ready if karl is here
>>
>>53755840

G͟ơơḑ ̧ḿor͘n-
͡PLEASE ̶NEVE͡R ͞M̕E͟N̨TIO̡N ̨T͠HAT ̨HIVEM͡I͝NḐ OR ̀D͞E̷ST̷ROY̸IN̕G A͞N͝ E̡NTIRE ̨S̛ECTO͟R WIŢH̷ T͜HAT ͘H̸IV͟E͝ḾI̵N͟D͜ IN̸ A̷ FIT OF P͞IQ̷U̢E EV̴ER͘ ÀGA͢IN̵
>>53757099
>>53757150

f͜r̕ie͘nd̕ly̨ ̕r̕em͢i̢nd̶ȩr̀ ͡th̀at w͝ȩ ͝a͝re n̷ot ̶p̸ar͝t ͘of̷ y̨ou͠r ̴fedeŗa̢t̛ion ̵and j͢us̡t̛ assoc̕ia̡t̨e ourse̶lv͝e̸ş ̧w̨i̛t̸h ̸ y̨o͝u becau͘se ̛we ͢li͠k͘e/w̸an͢t͡ ͠t͜o̧
̵t͠hat̶ b͡ei͢n̕g̡ sa̡id ̢w̷e̸ c̛a̡n ͢not send th̸e ex̷plo͢si̵ve̕ su͡p͠pl͟ies
th̸ing̷/͠parsi̶n̵g i̴t th̸rough ̡ we ̕rea͡lize͘ ̷they͠ pro͝b͜a̛bly ̸w̢ơuldn͘'t ̡ ̛bé ab̧le ͜t͢o ͝use ͟t̷h͜em͜ riģht ̢ any̸wa̴ys̷ ̸
w̧ha̛t ̀įs up wi͘th ̶th̛e ob̷l͞oss any͡ẃay̵s wh͠y̢ ̷d͜oe͝s h͜ę wa̸nt to in̵v͝adè a s̸ov͠er̢e̛ign͜ ̀nąti̶òn̶ ̕and wa͟r anot͝her͝ for ̨t̴h e͡ sake̢ of invadi͞n̶g̛ t͢h̀e̷ ͝firs̡t
>>
>>53755646
OOC Respond to this post when you have the
time and the meeting will start

>>53759866
>>53760030
Good morning Federal Council members
>>
Should we get a steam group so we can announce when people want play some stellaris?
>>
>>53760093
morin'
>>
>>53759431
Not as much as a rebellion, more like a coup d'etat. Our High Hierarch is blind and I plan on taking his position from him, then reunite my kin under my leadership.
>>
>>53760802

Well, as you seem far friendlier than the last of your kind that I met, the usual offer for mercenary assistance remains. I trust you have the general support of your soon to be subjects for this?
>>
>>53760802
so when will start the ground battle,my army is ready
>>
>>53760827
They will abide to my will as it demands in the chain of ascension. My destiny as High Hierarch shall not be denied.
>>53760835
Soon, very soon, we have to acknowledge which armies will attack the surface structures and which armies will strike underwater with me.
>>
>>53760937
My forces are fuckin' sharks,we'll go with you
>>
>>53760937
So you're only claim to rulership shall be that you crushed the former rulers army, most likely killing large portions of your population and damaging infrastructure, while forcing your people to comply with your rule simply because no one else will have the means to oppose you.

Half tempted to just drop some Trunks on your world to begin repairs regardless of your wishes on the matter. Actually, never mind, I am going to anyways. They will not interfere with your plans, so long as you do not bring your conflict towards them. I don't care who gets to have the fanciest hat amongst your people, just that your people don't starve in the streets because your war scorched their fields.
>>
>>53761072
um i think dey live under sea,don't have any fields
>>
>>53761124

Field, kelp forest, algae mats, what have you. Point remains your joint conflict will not leave his people without scars. We seek to minimize those.
>>
Well,I am back.Needed some rest after yesterday.
>>53761002
Once Karl is here,we can commence the battle.
>>53760802
Why do you guys use slaves again?
>>53760093
Okay
>>53759097
Can I have some for breakfast?
>>53757994
Okay,that's good.How are you?Have you fully healed?
>>53760030
Let's just leave Ryush how it is.I'm just gonna talk about their breach of Federal law.

And I've done worse than use a hive to wipe out sectors.
>>53757540
>>53757387
VOX,also,that Wastes material will just turn back to human flesh once you leave the Wastes,and it'll decay away unnaturally in a couple days.There are reasons why I can't field fleets of planet sized ships outside the Wastes.So you may want to get new human flesh after you arrive at the Serenity.
And stay out of the Wastes,please.I'd rather not ruin those new bodies,they actually look cool.

As for all of you guys,if you see a coffeemaker on the front desk in a box,don't use it.That'd be kinda rude.
>>
OOC

Made a discord chat for those who wish to futz about in real time, or join a Stellaris game. Growing beyond just a simple free form group like wizard guild or dragon /tg/

https://discord.gg/bBMPp2
>>
>>53761350
Ooc
Okay.I don't have Stellaris though.
>>
>>53761341

Outside of some minor singing around my upper leaves, I've made a full recovery. Nothing outside a little cosmetic scarring, and I think it looks quite dashing on me. Thank you for your concern, Carter.

>>53761358
((This will be changed in all due time.))
>>
I have returned we may commence the invasion now.
>>
File: 1339377579_27.jpg (39KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1339377579_27.jpg
39KB, 1024x576px
>Leaves for a weekend with kid
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED AND WHY ARE WE GANGBANGING THE PRETHORYN WITH SHIPS!
>>
My fleet has jumped into the capital system now the Emperor himself will lead the Spears of Steel and the fleet in space I will move to the surface and if need be I'll ride a damn submarine into the palace so i can break this Hirearch myself.
>>
File: CQCspacedrone.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CQCspacedrone.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>53761439

Can we offer you a more suitable steed for aquatic travel?
>>
>>53761436
Things have gotten out of hand, several states are facing instability or in the midst of civil conflict.
>>
>>53761391
>>53761439
Understood Karl.Rukaar will join your forces.
>>53761391
Oh.Hi Beally.
Actually I think I'm still parked at your place.

But yeah,so Admiral Obloss and the Prethoryn had a little skirmish,but I think it's good now.

Wonder what happened to the bread.
>>
>>53761377
Great news,Silver.Don't want you getting burned out.

That wasn't a pun,by the way.

Okay it was.
>>
>>53761489
Of course that should be most effective for our aquatic force. Can you rush them immediately to the Conclave capital? And about a 100,000 should be fine. We are transferring the funds now. Thank you Silver.
>>
>>53761539
that is not needed,ill go undersea.my race is aquatic.you deal with the stuff above.
>>
>>53761557
>>53761539
Yeah,the Rumar have grenade launchers,shotguns,crab walkers,undersea tanks,etc.
>>
>>53761377
Hey it's fine I wear my scars like badges of honor,as should you it is no insult

and aye dashing
>>
>>53761569
and we are fucking sharks we are born and raised in the seas of my worlds.we fight and die in oceans every day.
>>
>>53761594
I will join you of course in my undersea armor. I know you have perfected underwater warfare but i am not sitting out the battle for the palace.
>>
>>53761539

That is one very tall order... Well, no time let the present. Rukaar, we'll be deploying our alteration to the Megalodon patterns you gave us. Something about the design itself has left the baseline intelligence ornery to say the least. Additional fabrication Trunks have been deployed into the area of operation as well, and will begin expedient fabrication. Any excess materials you can provide them will be deducted from your bill as fair market price. Just give them a little time to get up and running.

>>53761576
I will keep them as a reminder to never travel through volcanic areas without my Sweet Sap to protect me. As for your scars, I'm honestly having a hard time telling where the scar tissue ends and the regular begins. Imagine a very desired physical trait amongst your kind. If not, it should be.
>>
>>53761594
>>53761576
I know.
Although try not to kill the slaves.
>>
>>53761631
dat would work i guess,now who is goin' first in da attack
>>53761634
and dats da fun part,i'm over an Aeon old i have no "regular" skin,not anymore
>>
>>53761635
Hail! Currently, you know how you said something about a coup, right? I have a plan.
>>
>>53761670

That is part horrifying and amazing. I imagine your place as lord was earned by more corpses than the entire population of my people since the dawn of civilization for us.
>>
>>53761709
my place as lord came from my father's death,whom i killed
>>
>>53761675
Hmm?I was talking of the Conclave coup.
You may want to speak to Rukaar or Karl,I'm not involved.
>>
>>53761728
Wait didn't he die in battle?
Or did you do a battlefield mercy kill or something?
>>
>>53761670
My men will target primarily the surface yours and some of my aquatic troops will then assault the underwater defenses with the most elite of our forces there.
Ooc I'll let you lead the infantry dude. You earned this right.
Got 300 power armored assault troops. For you to lead.
>>
>>53761745
Ooc
Here ya go,the rules for infantry.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY
>>
>>53761731
>>53761728
Rukaar. I am sending in my Death Guard, along with the Marines and the Airbornes. The 675th, 200th, 35th, and the 40th, along with various conclave dissidents armed by us will help take back the planet. We will also offer support for fighters, and spacecraft. If this fails, I will invade, personally.
>>
greeting blunts and like minded. how goes the treaties of your non-hives

>>53761788
greeting predator, how goes the hunts?
>>
>>53761800
There will also be light armor, belonging to the FEX series APC, along with the VT-12 Light Tanks.
>>
>>53761800
>>53761838
Total infantry will be about 3,000. Armor will be about 500 of each.
>>
>>53761788
Imagine this:underwater Rommel tanks with super big propellers on the back but I'll have Rukar roll for his troops I'll do my infantry
>>
>>53761877
Aquatic?! Very well, then. I shall send in only 200 tanks, and the rest will be about 400 submersibles. Nearly all troops will be equipped with the UD-20 Aquatic Combat Suit.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (19KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
19KB, 620x300px
>>53752912
SKREEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>53761728

Violence begets more violence. I will not question or judge your ways, mostly because I know if you decided to turn your ire towards us, we'd be crushed. And you gave us this delightful battleship platform to use. I never knew why sapients would use mass drivers until I saw what the main cannon could do to an asteroid. I nearly bloomed when I saw it get turned to dust.

>>53761812
Greetings, many bodies of one mind.
>>
>>53761743
My,father whom at da time was the Lord of my race,a title i hold now.He slaughtered an entire world and kept the flesh for himself.he deemed me no longer his son when i demanded he stay to his word,He sent me to my death,I didn't die,I came back,called him out and we fought in ritualistic combat.A small civil war started that day and ended that day as well.so yes he did die in battle at my hand i took his flesh as a reward and gain his knowledge from it.thats how i knew of you beforehand.
>>53761745
okay,now we have
-300 power armored troops(elite infantry?)-38 points
-3000 infantry(Kinetics)-375 points
-20 vehicles-80 points
>>
the non hives appear to be skirmishing, I wonder why

>chittering slightly

>>53761914
greetings blunt, may I request knowledge on why this conflict is happening? I have not been given the instruction to begin consumption of a "sector"
>>
>>53761812
Sup.
Also,turns out you can't eat the Ryush sector.Not unless a war starts,then you can eat the dead bodies I guess.
>>53761925
I see.
Wait,so if you eat flesh you get the memories of the flesh?Cool.
That explains a lot actually.
>>53761877
Ooc
Okay
>>53761911
SKREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53761925
Rukaar. Wait. I am contributing about 2000 more infantry, with about 200 tanks/aquatic vehicles
>>
>>53761931
A supposed more worthy heir to the title has arisen to overthrown a mad lord. While the warriors prepare to siege the palace, I begin preparing succor and aid to the displaced, wounded, and destitute.

Also I am horribly distressed by your vox title.
>>
>>53761950
>chittering in annoyance

that is..unfortunate for the hive. what offensive may we partake in for the rewards of metal biomass, and corpses for examination?

>>53761978
do you require help? and this "vox" tthing is more crude than my usual psionic communications

I don't know why, I changed it for feths sake. damn you 4chan
>>
>>53761966
200 pts infantry (kinetic)
160 pts armor (kinteic)
100 pts elite troops (kinetic)
>>
>>53761950
Carter you shall roll for and make the Conclave forces
>>53761925
Begin the assault my friend. I give you full power to prosecute the assault. And it seems in space the Conclave is being shattered.
>Shuttles full of infantry and vehicles start deploying off of cruisers and transport ships. And like a tide of metal beetles they head to the surface
100Elites are 30 so 300 should be 90pts. But let's go fuck up some squids
>>
>>53761966
5000-Infantry(Kinetic Weapons)-625 points
300-Elite Infantry(Laser Weapons)-38 points
220-Vehicles(? weapons)-330 points
total is 993
>>
>>53762036
Wait!
>Suddenly, more transport ships are there. They are ploraxian
We are in the invasion! Commence!
>>
>>53761341
Control on non-oceanic worlds, food, prey... the reasons depend entirely on each slave master.
>>53761002
Agreed. Our forces will strike together at the capital.
>>53761072
Such is the ways of my people, the strongest rule, the weak die
>>53761877
Are your men ready to take on the artificial surface plants?
>>
>>53762058
Foul tyrant! Your forces shall be crushed by our might! Your people shall know of freedom once more!
>>
>>53762049
Dude put your title on. Is it Obloss
>>
>>53762036
Ooc
Okay,I'm using 6000 plasma infantry,with 500 elite infantry with plasma,and 300 vehicles with plasma,on defense.
>>
>>53762069
um dats the rebel one hes trying to kill da tryrant

Ooc do i start rolling and who is doing the baddies
>>
>>53762058
this one is a acceptable non-hive. he realises that the correct way of the universe. the weak feed the strong, and the strong harbour the weak
>>
>>53762069
Ooc
Brah he's on your side
>>
>>53762073
Suddenly, a mamillian figure approaches the Admiral.
Hello! I am part of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms. I'm not avian, but that is because my ancestors were integrated into the Realms. I am here to commence the invasion, shall we begin?
>>
>>53762069
>Raises an eyebrow.
And you are? I'm a bit busy with a coup d'etat against our mad leader right now. I am sure that you can go fight some space rocks somewhere else.
>>
>>53762093
Yeah go ahead,also I'm the baddie.
Lemme just calculate health
>>
>>53762098
Oh...
>He suddenly mumbles "fuck" due to his error
I meant to transmit towards the tyrant! Apologies
>He takes a smile on his face, blushing.
>>
>>53762093
I can either play the rebels or the baddies up to you guys
>>
>>53762058
Yes they have taken control of the surface structures and now oceanic special forces and the Rumar are starting to invade the oceans and the structures under it.
>>53762069
Admiral we are supporting his bid for power because he will help end this war and will lead the Conclave out of conflict with the Federation. Please do not interfere.
>>
>>53762058

Strength comes in many forms, my good saw toothed warrior.

>>53762014
Must have been a distortion in my rift beacon system. They happen from time to time. The worst is when the beacon gets stuck for a few hours and we get recordings from Elsewhere. Great horror movie material, although really questioning my choice in FTL technology.

And please avoid eating my metal gardens. They might be mostly feral, but they are still Iron Bloom Incorporated property, and I will be ever so annoyed if I have to try and drag a hive mind to court over damages.
>>
>>53762041
>>53762058
>>53762049
>>53762102
THE FINAL LIST
7000 Infantry(Kinetic Weapons)
500 Elites(Lasers)
500 Vehicles(Plasma)

Total is 1375
>>
>>53762128
Ooc
Do you want to or am I the bad guys?
>>
>>53762135
My apologies. That was my lieutenant. I will keep him in the brig.
>>
>>53762125
Very well...
What forces do you have and how are you going to contribute?
>>
>>53762145
If you're willing I shall do the rebels
>>
>>53762165
I am part of the Ploraxian forces that we have contributed already, the 2,000 infantry, and all the tanks and elite guard. I also want to contribute about 500 Conclave Commandos who will join us, they have joined our side.
>>
>>53762144
wait 1475 i methed wrong
>>
>>53762140
>I perk up
"this one has METAL gardens? can this one dissect some of your machine plants? the hive will offer assistance if I it is required"
>>
>>53762093
Ooc rolling and Carter got the baddies I'll roll for my forces afterwards. So if i have 300 elites I'll roll 9d10s?
>>53762128
You can be the rebels for now but once we confront the Hirearch i don't know if you want to act him out.
>>53762102
>Looks immensely surprised at how this Ploraxian got on this secure shuttle
Okay. Well you can support the surface war but the underwater war is for us to conclude.
>>
>>53762201
I have my ways, Admiral. Of course, I was a marine.
>>
>>53762181
Ooc
Okay I'm Hierarch forces then.
I've got 2100 health total,and my troops are 6000 infantry 500 elites and 300 vehicles all using plasma.
>>
>>53762201
Yes 9d10s.
So how about this,
We roll 8d10s for infantry,9d10s for elites,and 11d10s for vehicles
>>
I'm Lauching the Attack
Infantry FIRE
>>
Rolled 10, 5, 3, 7, 7, 7, 3, 9, 6 + 2 = 59 (9d10 + 2)

>>53762237
>The Imperials in their aquatic power armor start the assault. Gauss rifles firing into conclave infantry as the Rommel(U) tanks move up to support them.
>>
Rolled 6, 3, 5, 8, 5, 2, 8, 3 + 2 = 42 (8d10 + 2)

>>53762267
>>
>>53762267
>He gets on the gunship
I'll be invading an island not far from your point, so that way we can have a fallback point
See ya later!
>>
>>53762201
I can do that. I have something preppared for him
>>53762215
>>53762201
>>53762183
Very well. I will support our attack with 80 subaquatic walkers and 500 strike commandoes. We will spearhead the assault. The bulk of your forces will follow in behind. We must strike at the main generators that support the energy of the general millitary structures and slave pens. We will arm the local slaves and allow them to fight under my banner.

They will have their dellusion of 'freedom' and become 'full citizens' of the Conclave, with equal rights to Cephalopods.
>>
>>53762200

We are willing to sell design schematics for your own use, yes. We offer a variety of energy and mineral collection models, as well as biofuel refinery and production models. These models lack the self replication that is core to establishing a mechanical ecosystem. For that you would want a few Branch control platforms, or a full Trunk fabrication facility.
>>
>>53762293
>>53762290
Let's move! Move!
>>
File: Ceph Pinger.jpg (154KB, 424x519px) Image search: [Google]
Ceph Pinger.jpg
154KB, 424x519px
>>53762314
>Embarks gunship.
The walkers will go forward and secure a battle line form in all troops.
>>
>>53762324
Aye! I have deployed my elites (the airbornes) right inside of the base to savatoge it. I am deploying my troops all across the island, with my light tanks.
>>
Rolled 9, 9, 3, 3, 10, 9, 10, 1 + 3 = 57 (8d10 + 3)

>Immediately Conclave forces are blown apart in a spectacle of fire.They regroup and open fire upon the Rebel forces
>>
>>53762300
>waving a blade in a dismissive fashion, I seem to smirk at the thought of self replication being a problem

"what if this one were to. . . improve your systems, in a manner of rapid self regeneration and multiplication. all we ask is the ability to "grow" the metal in large quantities. we seek to make a hive ship and we for this we will be willing to work with you to secure supplies for the gargantuan undertaking for this"
>>
Rolled 9, 4, 2, 5, 8 = 28 (5d10)

>>53762279
>>53762281
>The pingers open fire against conclave defences to open a breach
>>
>>53762372
Alright pingers are going to try to substract damage, how much armor value should I give the walkers? 3?
>>
(Inaudiable Laughter and the screams of the wounded echo from the Vox)
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 5, 1, 6, 4, 10, 4 + 3 = 38 (8d10 + 3)

>>53762407
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 8, 10, 1, 4, 1, 6, 9, 3, 5, 7, 8, 5, 10, 3, 7, 7, 4, 7 + 2 = 114 (20d10 + 2)

>>53762387
>40 Rommel(U) tanks fire on the breach as well. The Rebels and Imperials both trying to breach the Conclave Palace and their defenses.
>>
Rolled 1, 10 + 5 = 16 (2d10 + 5)

>>53762372
>The ploraxian forces make their landing onto the beaches.
>>
Rolled 4, 9, 3, 4, 8, 7, 10, 4, 6 + 3 = 58 (9d10 + 3)

>>53762403
Ooc
Armor is an action to subtract damage,not a passive.But 3 is fine.
>>53762387
>>53762435
>>53762426
>Bracing for impact,the forces are blown apart.Wounded cephalopodes are ripped apart by Rumar fury,as Walkers destroy forces.The elites rally and try to charge.
>>
Rolled 7, 3, 2, 2, 1, 5, 3, 10, 9, 7 = 49 (10d10)

>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px)
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
Greetings honoured ambassadors and dignitaries, Pratt tell what has happened?
>>
Rolled 2, 8, 6, 9, 6, 6, 7, 9 = 53 (8d10)

>>53762494
>A maelstrom of gore ensues as the Cephalopodes charge the Rumar,who bellow in laughter and charge
>>53762496
Ooc that was vehicles
this roll is for Infantry
>>
>>53762524
greetings blunt of a non-hive.
these other blunts and the predator is having a conflict in witch I intend to take the corpses of the forces from the battlefields for research
>>
Rolled 7, 5, 5, 5, 1, 7, 10, 9, 3, 4, 1, 2, 6, 2, 10 + 4 = 81 (15d10 + 4)

>>53762494
Give them another volley! Target the vehicles give us a breach.
>The Rommels and their rail guns open fire again. Ten of them knocked out of action by Conclave fire.
>>
>>53762524
Sir! What the hell are you doing here?
>He fires his automatic at a soldier
We are supporting a coup against the ruling govt of the concalve, and bringing freedom. We are sent here to take over, and liberate. Most of my troops are with other generals, and I have a small force to take over this island.
>>
File: ceph14.jpg (621KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ceph14.jpg
621KB, 1500x2000px
Rolled 5, 3, 4 + 3 = 15 (3d10 + 3)

>>53762494
The Dawn of a new era is upon us! Break their will to mine!
>The elites charge in against the charging enemy elites.
>>
>>53762577
Some use for their corpses I suppose
>O9 listens
*This fleshy creature devoursers the dead for a genetic purpose yes?*
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 10, 7, 7, 8, 8, 8, 3, 2, 4, 2, 8, 2, 2, 6, 9, 7 + 3 = 105 (18d10 + 3)

>>53762540
>As the Rumar laugh and destroy legions of forces,the infantry and vehicles initiate a pince attack.
>>
>>53762382

Well, they are not capable of "growing" metal per say. They will seek out suitable deposits and begin extraction operations. From there, materials can be harvested and transported as needed.

Now, if what you are looking for is a copious amount of raw material to build your craft, we have numerous asteroid mining projects underway right now, and we would be happy to sell surplus at a fair market value.

As for improving the system, well, a dedicated Trunk unit is capable of self replication within a standard month, provided with suitably mineral rich areas. And we would like to keep it that way. We lost a verdant moon to a ravenous beserker swarm two decades ago, we have hard set limiters to replication to ensure such an event does not take place on a larger scale. I'm sure you can understand this concern.
>>
Rolled 8, 6, 9, 6, 5, 7, 6, 5, 3, 8, 4, 3, 4, 8, 9 + 3 = 94 (15d10 + 3)

>>53762612
>the rumar slaughter everything in there path,pushing to the capital
>>
Rolled 9, 8, 7, 8, 10, 9, 2, 1, 6 + 2 = 62 (9d10 + 2)

>>53762612
>The power armored troops try to support Rukar and his advance. The Admiral firing his own Gauss rifle into the sea of Conclave loyalists.
>>
Rolled 10, 3, 3, 10, 7, 8, 6, 9, 2, 7, 1, 5, 1, 1, 1 = 74 (15d10)

>>53762643
The ploraxian troops move up towards the slave pens, where they kill their captors and arm them. A line of TX-25's obliderate the artillery positions that have been plaguing our forces for so long.
>>
*Is this violence happening on the station?*
>>
>>53762699
No! This is live footage from the battlefields of the Conclave capital!
>>
>>53762611
>deploying a shuttle to the battle ground the gaunts scour the grounds behind the fire fights for the bodies, weapons and armour even verticals of all sides. even a wounded was carried away in the tide of scavenging

"it is for a good cause"

>>53762637
we can understand this precaution, however we can only trade with knowledge and labour. we are new to this galactic front. and so this is all we can offer I apologise if you are unable to trade for such things
>>
Rolled 10, 10, 8, 7, 1, 5, 8, 1, 4, 10, 8, 10, 8, 3, 8, 3, 6, 10, 9 = 129 (19d10)

>>53762669
>>53762660
>>53762643
>The Conclave are forced to retreat closer to the palace.Elite forces and heavy artillery bombard the enemy.
Ooc
Overall you guys have done 644 damage to my forces.
Now they're retreating to the palace.So,will you win by attrition or by taking the objective and killing the heirarch?
>>
Ooc I've tallied it up and so far the Conclave forces have taken 711 damage.
>>
>>53762699
Ooc
I'm Carter,but they needed a bad guy so I filled in the spot.
It's on the Conclave planet.
>>
Rolled 5, 6, 1, 3, 7, 9, 9, 5, 7, 1 = 53 (10d10)

>>53762743
Suddenly, in the capital, a massive armored battalion deploys from the sky! They crush the forces they face!
>>
>>53762763
Ooc
Okay.Sorry,I'm just using a shoddy calculator and I sometimes forget.
>>
>>53762711
>the vox screeches slightly
excuse me dulls, but may the hive have the leader of this opponent please? we will make sure he is a very well kept. he is needed for research along with any other prisoners
>>
>>53762743
CHARGE TURN THE SEA RED!!

Ooc you have done 529 damage
>>
Rolled 3, 10, 8, 4, 3, 2, 4, 7, 3, 1 = 45 (10d10)

>>53762743
With the armor previously mentioned, they make their advance into the palace, expecting a quick victory.
>>
>>53762724

Knowledge is always a hot commodity with my people, and while we have little need for physical labor given our mechanical workforce, we are always looking for new facets of alien cultures to explore. I have many Blooms looking to throw good energy credits away over alien knick knacks and doodads. The downside of a leisurely society.
>>
Rolled 3, 8, 2, 1, 1, 10, 5, 6, 2, 1, 9 + 3 = 51 (11d10 + 3)

>>53762778
>As they cut through the opposition,a large force of mechs appear.Shaped like octopoid warriors and piloted,they open fire on the battalion.
>>
Rolled 3, 4, 4, 9, 6, 8, 3, 6, 2 + 2 = 47 (9d10 + 2)

>>53762743
Ooc ehhh i never was the best with math.
>He slides a sword through the gaps in a Conclave warrior's armor and shoots another one with a Gauss round.
Follow them rout them and break the citadel. Get the wounded to field hospitals.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>53762818
Not realizing how mighty the Realms are, more armor has arrived! They drop right on the mechs, and destroy them!
>>
Rolled 4, 2, 2, 4, 1, 3, 8, 9, 10, 3, 1 + 2 = 49 (11d10 + 2)

>>53762818
>swarms of Rumarian Warriors are cut down by the mech until Rukaar himself dives and the beast
>>
Rolled 8, 6, 2, 9, 10, 5, 8, 3, 1, 8, 8, 1, 9, 7, 10, 2, 9, 5, 1, 10, 5, 10, 3, 3, 1 + 3 = 147 (25d10 + 3)

>>53762822
>As the forces are smashed and routed,all three forces charge the enemy.
>>
>>53762813
would these "knick knacks" need to be useful? we have symbionts that can alter your genetic structures but otherwise useless odds and ends to anyone else
>>
>>53762848
It's"dice+5d10" for armor
>>
Rolled 5, 9, 3, 9, 6, 10, 10, 5, 2, 2, 7, 4 = 72 (12d10)

>>53762848
Dammit! Drop down more troops! Feel the might of PLORAXIA!
>>
>>53762872
OOC: My bad, I misstyped.
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 9, 5, 7, 8, 9, 2, 3, 6, 10, 1, 5, 7, 3 + 2 = 81 (15d10 + 2)

>>53762858
Ooc dear God.
Rukar live you squid killing mother fucker.
>The tanks ram into the Conclave mechs and infantry firing as they go trying to break the Conclave forces finally.
>>
Rolled 1, 9, 6, 10, 9, 1, 1, 5, 1, 4, 10, 5, 7, 7, 7, 8, 2, 2, 5, 7 = 107 (20d10)

>>53762893
He brings in the armor. They reroute the forces with his help, and charge!
>>
>>53762711
*My brother wishes to deploy with his legion to the fighting*
What he means is the Duke wishes for the Royal 1st to be tested in actual combat

>>53762724
*How quaint, and simple. My creators have long mastered the biological sciences*
>>
>>53762870

Use is relative. A conversation starter, a unique addition to ones home, or just something to flaunt. The desires of the consumer market are... fickle. Art is always appreciated, we have a huge surge of demand for it sense we joined the galactic community. Nothing like owning a small piece of alien culture to really show your status amongst your peers.

Ah, high society. How I hate mingling with it.
>>
Rolled 6, 6, 8, 3, 8, 9, 4, 10, 2, 5, 2, 10, 3, 8, 3, 9, 8, 5, 10, 4 + 2 = 125 (20d10 + 2)

>>53762937
>The rumar and Conclave kill one another in droves,Rukaar is standing over piles of dead and broken mechs
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 8, 4, 9, 6, 7, 7, 5 + 2 = 50 (9d10 + 2)

>>53762974
Baron do it. Send it all to the Palace gates. We can do this break them!!
The peoples of the Federation shall not falter!!
>>
Rolled 10, 8, 9, 7, 2, 3, 9, 6, 1, 1, 9, 4, 2, 7, 7, 2, 10, 1, 3, 8, 7, 10, 6, 9, 2 + 2 = 145 (25d10 + 2)

>>53762937
>>53762955
>The forces fight valiantly,but the Cephalopodes order an airstrike to fire ahead as they fly into the fray.
>>
>>53762974
then mabey the hive my speak with your creators, they seem superior to most of this concourse judging by your words

>>53762990
"high society"? are they consuming narcotics for pleasure? are they living above sea level? and if they are not of use why not recycle them into more useful drones like you? but reguardless the hive can construct most things from biomass. it is up to you if you wish for a contract
>>
Rolled 4, 2, 6, 6, 4, 3, 6, 10, 8, 2 = 51 (10d10)

>>53763044
I AGREE! ALL ARMOR, CHARGE! INFANTRY, HOLD YOUR POSITION!
>>
Rolled 6, 26 = 32 (2d30)

>>53763048
Ooc
One sec also airstrike roll
>>
Rolled 25, 3 = 28 (2d30)

>>53763048
I send in my fighters to intercept the airstrike.
>>
>>53762974
>>53763068
>Carter is sleeping in front of the Vox.He whispers"mastered bioscience,yeah right doubt you can even use fleshstrip fire"
>>
>>53763044
Very well, as a gift from the Duke, we are deploying the a Royal 1st Android Legion to assist you. We give their command to you, just tell their Warlord what you want gone and they'll do it

>>53763068
*My masters are proud and elevated, such is the Avarian nature. They would outright refuse to divulge secrets to you*
>>
>>53763099
Ooc
That's actually a cool concept,I'm adding that into the rules.But you rolled too low,so you do half that damage to yourself plus the airstrike.
>>
>>53763068

Yes to the first, a large portion of my culture indulges in some form of chemical vice or another. I'm quite found of my xinpollen, although all things in moderation, including moderation.

And we are not drones. Each Bloom is its own individual consciousness, and while the upper fruit might be bothersome, rare is the Bloom who acquires enough influence to command the livelihoods of others without being competent in some form.

These symbiotes you speak of. Could they be less tasked? While we understand the use of genetic alteration, rare is the Bloom willing to undergo such treatments, outside of a bit of leonization to keep their flowers blossoming. If they could be made for a more decorative purpose, I'm sure you'd find a market in living jewelry pets.
>>
Rolled 5, 7, 1, 5, 3, 7, 9, 2 + 3 = 42 (8d10 + 3)

>>53763075
>the dead are piled so high the Rumar use the m for cover in the hail of death
Ooc Infantry and cover
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>53763075
Ooc rolling for reinforcements. They'll be the equivalent if my roll in points.
>The Imperials hold their positions letting the Ploraxian armor take the brunt of the damage.
>>
Rolled 9, 7, 5, 6, 4, 8, 4, 4, 3, 7, 7, 9, 3, 5, 9, 1, 4, 4, 1, 7, 5, 2, 6, 7, 3 = 130 (25d10)

>>53763141
>>
>>53763154
>>53763141
>Using bodies as meat shields,the Rumar charge.If one looks closely,you can see a few have eaten parts of the corpses.UE reinforcements slam into the ground and pour out,as angels of death from above.
Ooc
One sec I gotta go for a few minutes
>>
>Steps into the palace and speaks aloud to the High Hierarch defenders.

Cease this madness inmediately!

I have proven that my alliance of troops is by far superior than all the forces you can throw at us, I demand the High Hierarch to accept my challenge. No more loyal men of Cephi require to waste their lives this pointlessly when we can conquer the galaxy together under my rule!

Any of you wish to oppose me draw your blades against me or get out of my way to the throne room!
>>
>>53763154
Admiral!
>He shoots his OS pistol at a body to make sure it is dead
Excellent! They are cracking!
>>
>>53763102
>the vox goes completely quiet for all of three minutes

attention ground forces the hive will be joing this conflict against this disrespectful cur. we will arrive in 13 minutes, do not fail until after that time has elapsed
>>53763114
you avians sound to be a proud people, but just be warned that hubris is not befitting of any individual. we expect to meet one of these masters if negotiations are opened

>>53763139
PETS? WHAT BARBARITY IS THIS? USING HIVES AS PETS?
>the speaker spasms for several minutes before the queen reasserts dominance
I apologise for that, he will return in a few minutes. he needs a time out. and the hives symbionts are fused with the hosts systems so I could theoretically impose my will upon the subject. but the primary use is for the healing of the recipient and enhancements. further more they may be able to use hive technology
>>
Rolled 1, 8, 5, 2, 8, 2, 2, 4, 9, 8, 9, 8, 9, 4, 4, 8, 7, 7, 4, 4, 9, 6, 2, 4, 3 + 2 = 139 (25d10 + 2)

>>53763188
Ooc just doing a roll for everything.
>Almost as if by one mind the entire Imperial force opens fire into the Conclave.
>>
>>53763202
>rukaar burst through the wall,in his muth the arm of a Cephalopode is being eaten
>>
>>53763246
If any of these fools tries to oppose me you're free to devour them whole, just let the High Hierarch to me. It is my right to embed my blades into his heart.
>>
>>53763222
*Many avians make up this, Dukedom, my builders are the ancient Avarians, they who have all right to be haughty*
>>
>>53763277
>He comes into the chamber, with several troops
Emperor, it is your death time! You are under arrest!
>>
>>53763222

I am sorry if I struck a cultural cord with him. I was unaware of the significance of these symbiotes to your people. Merely trying to think of a middle ground.

Better medical technology is always useful, although I am a little dubious on the fusing to the host's nervous system and control aspect. There is also the matter of physiology compatibility. We are plants, after all.
>>
>>53763354
>Seeing that no other Ceph seem to oppose his approach to the High Hierarch's throne room so far, Blackout arises his hand to let the others hold their position as he advances towards the throne room.

At last. Time to claim my new throne and my supreme rule over all Cephalopode.
>>
>>53763300
mabey so however the hive is a collective, you will work till you die, are killed or fulfil your function. the "right" to be on high is earned not given by birth right. still I expect some form of high leader ship for actual negotiations.

>>53763358
it is fine dear, and it is not the significance it is the thought they are there to be looked at and be nothing but a flippant distraction. I believe there is a human term for it. he was "most perturbed" by the thought. the sybiotes are not combat modles either. if negotiations opened up the royal family or head of govern ment may be given "ceremonial" drones as a sign of faith.

and if you have a nervous system it can be done. the effort would be eased with a corpse of volunteer to practice upon.
>>53763406

>the hive fleet warps into the system
WHERE IS THAT MANGEY CUR WHO DARES INSULT OUR ABILITYS?
>>
>>53763437
What?
>>
>>53763406
I see. Very well then, Blackout. Will you adhere to the terms of the treaty?
>>
>>53763437
>Suddenly, a young guard points at a computer screen
What... is... that...
>>
>>53763437
you wot?
>>
We͞ ̕ha̷ve͟ ̢aẃak͘ened͢ from̷ an ͠un̡sc͢he͜d͞ul͞e̷d́ slu̧m͟be͝r̴s͘ caúse̕ḑ ͠by̵ ̢s̵i̛ckńe͞ss̡ a͜n̸d h͜a͢v̡e̢ th͡i̡s ̴to ̡s͞aỳ ́B͠Y ͡T͠HE͘ ͟O͢V͘E̵R̀M̧IN͞D W͟HAT͞ ͟IS̷ GOI͝N͘G ̡ÒN?̨! O͘rdi̛n͟arl̷y w͝e͝d̢ às̕k ̧12̸ as ̨h͠is ̷sp̧ys̶ al̕w̸ays͘ ͠s̴eèm̸ t͢o ̶ke̛e̛p ͞h̨im in͘fo͡r̛med b͘ut͞ hés app̸ear͞s͡ t͘p͘ ͟be̷ ͜p͠l͘ann̴i̸ng some̡th̴in͢g̕ ͡r͠e͞a̸lly ̕com̧p̢l̶e̡x ͜inv̀ol͠ves̀ a͞l͜seep͞ ̸ce͡l͞l̷s ̧so ͢we as͡ḱ you t͟hough it ̵seem̨s͡ yóų don̡'̛t knơw e͘i͢t͘h̨e͟r̡
>>
File: Ceph8.jpg (12KB, 202x341px) Image search: [Google]
Ceph8.jpg
12KB, 202x341px
>>53763406
>>53763354
>>53763246
>>53763233
>>53763477
>>53763496
>>53763507

>As the throne room opens the walls of said room are filled with video screens all of which show the picture of an elderly (blue) Cephalopode, the High Hierarch, as his body is kept on a stasis tank to stop the aging from taking him away from life.

And so you come. Took you an entire century to grow a pair and try to kill me. I was starting to belive you would never dare to oppose me. Of course you needed the aid of inferior primitive rats to do it.

You've always been a disappointment, son. The best sword fighter in the empire and the worst tactician in the galaxy, always dependant of your schemes and third parties.
>>
>>53763467
So it is over? And Blackout i must inform you that many of the worlds where slaves rose up and aided our forces have voted to join the UE. So if you would like to send the remaining slave population somewhere so you can start consolidating your power these Free Colonies would be an excellent place. Or would you rather keep the slaves and have the Conclave burn from rebellions?
>>
>>53763560
now what?
i have only one wee little question why did he rebel in da first place
>>
>>53763560
Hold your tongue, brute!
>He points his gun at him
You are under arrest by the federation, for you various human rights abuses! We will ensure your safety, until your trial. For now, your army is in ruins. You have no power, surrender.
>>
>>53763437

Oh, I have forbidden the deployment of organic life in the Iron Bloom military outside of the most dire of circumstance. We fight by drones, using our artificial intelligences for that. However, war is not our calling. Far more money to be made off the living than the dead. However, we do have a few fatalities still being processed for biofuel. I'll sign them over to you for experimentation for shipping and handling fees.

I'm just enjoying the idea of having a head dress that was alive and could flick pinions at people who were bothering me. Or, they could be the newest line of personal protection. Not only are they beautiful, but they can shield you from harm.

>>53763560
>Pulls out her xinpipe and some stoneeater jerky

Dis gonna be good.
>>
>>53763437
*They have every right*
>>
>>53763565
It isn't over yet. Not until I carve my blades upon-
>>53763588
>>53763589
>>53763560
Spare me your empty bravado, Father. You've drowned our empire into a fall that would have taken millenia to recover from hadn't I intervened now.
>Walks to the stasis tank.
Your reign ends here.
>Stabs the stasis field.
The High Hierarch is dead. Long... Live... the new hierarch!
>>
>>53763222
Ooc
Naw m8 I'm acting as there enemy as the Hiearch forces.Carter the Ambassador said that,not the Hierarch.

So,am I done acting as the enemy,or do we keep fighting?
>>
>>53763589
Now hold a wee moment laddy let him speak.
>>53763632
or do dat. So what do I get from 'dis whole venture
>>
>>53763639
It's over. Thanks for the assistance.

>Pushes the stasis pod to a side, rolling down the stairs of the throne breaking and spilling it's contents (the old high hierarch) over the floor before sitting on the throne.

Now we can propperly discuss any matters the federation desires. As planned, the spread of the forces thin has lead to the dismay, death or annihilation of any oppossing forces from ascendants. My decree is absolute, and my reign unchallenged.
>>
>>53763632
Hierarch! We were going to keep him on trial for his crimes
>He signals a medic to come forward
In other news, you are the hierarch! Hail!
>>
>>53763683
dats da sound of a tyrant,but dats none of my business
wheres my reward laddy
>>
>>53763683
Oh, well. Never mind. Right, we need to focus about former slaves. We have MP's being stationed on these worlds, but we need to know what is happening.
>>
>>53763683
No problem buddy
>Carter is seen waking up on the Vox.

uugh...fuckin jerrys........OKAY!
Wait,what?Oh yeah,the Vox is still on.

Hi guys.How'd the Conclave fight go?
>>
>>53763683
Do any worlds resist your ascension? If so the Dukedom will eradicate them swiftly.
>>
>>53763683
Another thing. There was a fledgling colony world captured by them, and they have Ploraxian and Dabulan slaves. We wish to take back this world, and free them. There is one last holdout, a secret govt vault in the Bozari System.
>>
File: CryptidSignal.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CryptidSignal.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>53763706
Oh please with my kin it's kill or be killed. He got a better end than that he deserved. Let's move on to actually important matters.
>>53763709
There's numerous oceanic borderworlds that we are simply understaffed to hold, and their slave population has revolted beyond control, they're yours to colonize, hunt for sport or prey upon. I care little for the lives of those who do not wish to abid to the new order.
>>53763735
Victory has been secured. I rule supreme over my kin.
>>
>>53763769
I agree! HEIL, BLACKOUT!
>>
>>53763769
fine,a deals a deal
>he moves swiftly,his tattered cape beating as he marches out
>under his breath,"long live the king"
>>
>>53763759
We were never informed of this, and if we were then we would have invaded. We ask to take it back.
>>
>>53763769
Oh.Okay,good job.
So,you squiddies have any things to trade?
>>
>>53763757
There are a little few slaves revolting against the new order, just as they revolted with the new one, they will join us in time, after they hear what I have to say about their new citizen rights. They will abide to the conclave's customs, Our meritocracy, there will be no slaves no more, only 'free' men and women who earn their place in society... under my absolute will that is.
>>53763759
It is yours if they wish to join you, after this victory the old slaves who wish to desire to their homeworlds are allowed to return to their old customs... as long as they still exist outside conclave space that is, if so they will become Conclave Citizens and adapt to our rules of society.
>>53763782
>>53763799
Long Live the new Hierarchy!
>>
>>53763812
The slave market is being abolished but as soon as we rebuilt our factories and warforges we will have high tech plasma warfare tools for sale.
>>
>>53763817
Exactly. You are fair and just. Welcome to the Federation. We will help you develop, and become greater. We gave a chance to another empire like yours, the Hazar. They only have a small, insignificant, poor fraction of their empire left.
>>
>>53763817
Still, we can quash them fast and make sure they truly accept your rule, all you need to do is drop a Beacon on the world, we will do the rest.
>>
>>53763855
I will consider your offer, Baron, and should it come to it, employ it. However I will for now try to squash the internal struggles without external political and millitary aid to reinforce my stand as a strong leader.
>>53763852
The Federation is an acceptable conglomeration of interests.
We will soon send a representative to stand as allies, for as long as they are useful to our interests and don't menace our territory that is.
>>
>>53763840
Okay.
Can I have your dad's body?
>>53763855
That reminds me!How are the beacons working?
>>
>>53763912
What. To fuck it?
>>
>>53763912
I care little what you do with that poor excuse for a Ceph. But I wonder why you want it.
>>
>>53763889
Very well, inform me if you require our services

>>53763912
Amazingly, we are covering great bounds in our space with them, we are experience quite a boom period with our economy. We have also made a interesting albeit not shocking discovery. The Avarian Warlord class androids can home to them and transport scores of troops.
>>
>>53763969
Now, we shall celebrate! Rejoice! For the 5th squadron for stopping that airstrike, drinks are on me. You know what, for all of the elite troops, drinks are on me! Lets go!
>>
>>53763467
>>53763496
>>53763507
WHERE IS THAT INSULTING FOOL OF AN IMPERIALIST WHO DARES TO CLAIM OUR GENETIC SKILLS ARE SUB PAR?

>the fleets wepon systems begin to power up searching for a target

>>53763605
this is acceptable, please ask for any specific variant of worker or warrior as this token of faith

>>53763627
that remains to be seen

>>53763639
[okay I will now redirect my forces]
>>
>>53763932
>>53763969
No,Hyzzux.For research.

To be specific I want to insert a robot skeleton inside it to puppet it around with my consciousness.
>>53763984
Hmm.That's good news.No signs of Void Heretics,right?
>>
>>53764010
The hell you talking about?
>>
>>53764015
Yes they seem to have been destroyed entirely. You have my personal thanks for that.
>O9 eyes flare red at the mention of the void beings
>>
>>53764010
Sir, are you high on some Eclipse? Or Nightshade? Because I think you are. I have no idea who you are, and I don't know who here is an imperialist.
>>
>>53764015
Hah! What an excellent way to laugh of the enemies defeated, you shall have his rotting husk.
>>
>>53764037
No problem.Now I got a few specimens of them.

I'm going to see if I can mash em together with clones of themselves,like how the Voidspeaker was made.
>>53764051
Yes,it is.

I also want to see if it's easier to make sushi in the body.
>>53764039
I know that imperialism fucked my life over in the War,that's for sure.
>>
>>53764034
>>53764039
SOMEONE INSULTED THE HIVES GENETIC EXPERTISE WHERE ARE THEY?

LET ME REWIND THE RECORDINGS, HERE IT IS>>53763102
>>
>>53764051
Wait... I actually feel bad for desecrating a corpse... never mind.
Alright, I will give you food, medicine, a peacekeeping force, and full access to everything the federation has to offer. We will offer you several THOUSAND dirt-cheap SK-90
SMG's.
>>
>>53764079
Oh.
Oh,yeah.That's me.Must have said it in my sleep.

So?
>>
>>53764010

Oh... Well... A warrior would be nice. I have several rather impressive protective platforms around my estate, but I could always use a protector who I could cuddle with. These ARE semi mindless, yes? No question of self awareness to them?
>>
>>53764075
*Evil creatures, worthy only of extermination*
>>
>>53763683
We will take care of the management of the slaves and the worlds they have established and who have chosen to join the Empire. But all slaves should have the choice to either head to one of these worlds or be sent home.
>>
>>53764093
Why?He's dead now,not like he cares what happens to it.
>>53764106
Or experimentation.
>>
>>53764079
dat be carter and yes he insulted you
but i ya even look at him funny i'll crack ya head open
>>
>>53764093
Primitive weaponry... fitting for the slaves raising to full citizenship to have, as our plasma systems are not adapted for their use.
>>
>>53764108
You might want to give a few of them therapy.Slavery messes with the mind.
>>53764117
In the words of a certain Hivemind,it isn't an insult if it's true.
>>
>>53764108
As long as their home isn't part of our Conclave, all slaves are free to return to their original citizenship. If they are, however, they will abide to the ways of my people.
>>
>>53764123
Damn,SK-90?You guys are fast with production,last month I got a HK-60s.
>>
>>53764114
*Death, such degenerated are only worth the doom graced on them*
>O9's are growing visibly more red
>>
>>53764094
>incomprehensible screeching
YOU JUST INSULTED THE HIVES VERY FINEST WORKS YOU IMORAL BLUNT

>>53764100
only as self aware as a small child asking their mother what to do, I will let the speaker back now. also don't try anything fucked up, what one sees we all see.
[btw the warriors are well over 9 feet tall and use wepons that desolate walls, just bear that in mind]

>>53764117
MAKE HIM SAY SORRY THEN.
>>53764138
THAT IS WHY IT IS AN INSULT
>>
>>53764161
The SK-90
>He takes out a slender body, with a metal stock, laser pointer, 20-round clip, along with a delta scope.
This is it. It costs about 200 SFC to make. 200.
>>
>>53764200
fuck no
>>
>>53764167
Ì͘͝͝t͘͞'̵̴͟͝s̵͝͡ ̨͞͞h̵́͝a̕͠͞ṕ̢͡p̀͠ę̶̸n͜͠͞͡í̷̷͝n͢ǵ͟͠ ̴̸̢͠h̴͟è̴̵̡s̷̸͘ ̢͠͠g͢͝͡o͡i͢͝ń̨g̀̕͝ ̸̵̧̛͡r̢͢͠͡͡o͘͟g̨̛͘u̸̷é̡̧͘͡ ̷͘̕͜͠s͞t̴̛͢͢͠o̕͞͠p̢͞͠ ̵͞͠͡h͜͝i̛̕͜m̸̧̢̕ ͜͝b́͢͝é̶͜f̷̶̢͞͞o̸͢͜͠͡r̷͜͠e͢͠͠ ̕͝͝ḩ̡͠ę͘͞ ̷̶͢͞k̶̴̢̨̕į̶͡͡l͜͠͝ĺ̡̢ş ̵̷̨̀͝u̧̢͜͠s̕͝ ̵̛̛͝a͘l̀l̢͘̕͢
̵͜L͠͡O̷̢̕͠B̶̶̸̨S̛͜͡T̷̕͡͝Ę͜͟͠Ŗ̡́̀ ̸̴́͢͡P̨̕͢I̡͘͡͞N̡͘͢C̷̸̛͠E̛R̴͝ ̷̡̛͟T̢͘͠A͘C̵̛̀K̸̀Ĺ͡E̡̕͘͠͞ ̡͝A̵͡T͘Ţ̸͜A͜Ć̶͡K̷
>>
>>53764167
AAAAH!
>He takes out his SK-90, loaded with rubber bullets, and shoots at the thing.
>>
>Much of the recent economic boom in the Dukedom is being used to fund the creation of new legions of androids. Currently two more have been created to stand with the Royal 1st, the Emerald Conquerers and Jade Devestators, with more currently in production.
>>
>>53764236
like minded what is wrong? I hope I can help but I am currently screeching at these immoral blunts who insult the hives genetic mastery
>>53764227
ISNT THAT RIGHT CATTLE?
>>
>>53764200
But it's true.

Look,I'm not trying to insult,but there's no way you're even close to genetic engineering perfection.

I live in the Wastes.I could make genetic achievements you'd take years to do in a day.

Hell I'm already done making genes that turn millennia old soldiers into caring fathers.

Get on my level boyo.
>>
>>53764268
>>53764236
*Idiots, can I not become angry at the names of those who almost destroyed my creators and all their hard work?*
>The rounds bounce harmlessly off O9
>>
>>53764142
That is acceptable. We have sent the Cephalopod prisoners and populations of these worlds back to the Conclave but let us have peace. The Emperor will be very pleased with the worlds added to Empire but more importantly where should we build a monument to the dead of the Conclave war?
>>
>>53764276
At least Rukaar can understand.

Can you even make a Cthulhuoid have mygollen protiens that don't even merge with plasma?
>>
>>53764294
Shit! SHIT! SHIIIIIIIIIT!
>He unloads the clip and puts in real bullets
TAKE THIS YOU FUCKER!
>>
>>53764294
If it makes you feel better,I fucking nuked them all.
>>53764210
I know,but wow.You guys work fast.

No wonder they call Ploraxia the Lord of War.
>>
>>53764284
I am not angery that we are not near perfection, such a thing is long in the far sights of time, but to imply we can not make BIO TOXINS, IS AMONG ONE OF THE GREATIST INSULTS THIS FLIPANT MORON IS CAPABLE OF GIVING ME. AND I WILL CONSUME THIS FOOL IF I MUST.
>>
>>53764294
>>53764276
T̡͢h̶̵̨e̴̶̵͡ ̢n̡͡o͘͞͝n̵̕͡͝ ̴̨͢m̡ȩ̵̸a̵̡̕͞t͝ş̸̕ ̧́͟e̷̷̸y͠͞͠e̢̡͡ ͘g̶̶͟͢ĺ̸̢͘ów̴͠ ̶̵̸͡͝r͠͞ȩ́͞d͟͞ ̡͘̕͟à̵̷̀͘n̷̶̨̨d̷̕͝ ̡͝i̕t̴̀ ̷̛̛̕͟t́a͟͞͞l̵̢̕͡k͠͝s̛ ̶̧͞͡o̸̡͢f̴̧̢͢ ̸̴́́d̴̡͘͢ȩ͘à̡t̵́̕͜ḩ͘͢͠/́̕m̸͜͡͡u̧̕͜r̷̨̛͜͟d̢̨͢e̷͢r̶̢̕̕͝ ̛́̕͢t̕͠͞͡ḩ̷̧̛ì͟͞s̢̛ ̷́͘͢į́s̀͞ ̴̢̀t̨͘h̀͠ȩ̷͜͞ ̴̴̶̡͟s̛͡i̡̨͠͡ǵ͟n̶͠͝à̧̧͢͡l̢̀̀̀͜ ̡̨̛ì͝t̵͜ ̴̛͘͟i̴͠s̡̨̛ ̷͟͡͝͝n͘͟͞o̴̧͟͝ ͟͝l̢̢̨on̨͡ǵ͜e̴͟ŕ͢͡ ̵͢͜͡p̷̶̡̕r̵͢͡e̸͡ţ̴e̵̴̛͡n̶̷͞͝d̵̨͜͡i̷͝ņ̢g̨̀͠͝͡ ͡i̶̷̛̛͠t͠ ̴̷d̵̛͞ó̶͜͡è̵̢̀͟ś̡́͝ǹ̶̨̕'̢t͘͟͜ ͘͜ẁ̛͡à̡͡͝͞n̷͜t̶̨̡͟͢ ̵̨̕͜t̶̀o̵̵ ͘͘͝͡͠ḱ̴͜͝͝i̧̛͘l͢͢ļ̵̕͝ ͘͝ų̵̧s̢̡̛͡͞ ̴͟͟a̕͜l̛̀͘l̷̵̛͜͝ ̵́͡b̵̴̕u̴̢͡͠͞t̸̀ ́̀͘͡͡i̴̷n̵s̶̡̕t͟͠͝e̵̴̕á͜d͠͞ ́͠w̨i̴̶̢͜ĺĺ͠ ̡̧̧͘à͘͞t́͡͝͞t̀͘e͘͢m̴̡̛p̛t̀ ̨̡͘͠ţ̧͡o̸͢͞ ̧͢k̶̢̕͞i͟͟͝l̀͜͠l̶͜ ̴̢̨͞u͢͠s̴̨̀͜ ̶̛́̀͞a̷̸̵l͜l̡̛̛.̡͜͡͞ ͘̕͢T̶͘͠h́͢͠u̵͢͝s̛̛͜ ̸̢̡w̶̛͠é̴̵ ̶̕͟a̷̧͘r̡̡͞e̷̢̧̕͠ ̵̀͟c̢̡̕͘ų̛̛͝͡r̶̀͞͞r̢͟e͠ņ̵̧t̢̢́͜͠l̷͠y̴͜͠ ̸̧̀͡t̡r̸̕ý́͢i̛̕͜͝n̡̕͟͟͞g̵̀̀͟ ͟͜t̴̨ǫ̛͞͝͡ ̴̢̕͟ŕ̡͢͟e̸̷̢͘͢s̴̴̢t̷̢̀̀r̸̷̶̛á͢͡ì̷͟n̴̸͘ ̀͢͡i̢̢t̀̀̕͜͢ ̵̨̡̨̕i̛ń̛ ̵̀͜͜ó̢̡͘͜u͢͝͝r͢͢ ̀͘͜m̷̡͝ì̶͢͠ģ̕h́͜t́̕ý̨̢̀͢ ̷̛͡p̸̡į̨͟͠͞n͟͜͝c̴̵̀ȩ́́͢ŕ̷͢͝s̸̴͝
>>
File: Ground Assault Platform.png (1MB, 1020x844px) Image search: [Google]
Ground Assault Platform.png
1MB, 1020x844px
>>53764200

Hmm, still a spark of awareness, even if feeble. I will consider this an adoption, rather than a purchase. I am curious to see how they react and are.

And I assure you, my mechanical pets are not small by any means. This is our mainline ground assault unit. I could easy sit cradled in it's maw, and have room to stretch my branches. Would you like one? They are quite docile when not under direct control, and can be given alterations to give them a more robust defense protocol to their assigned owner.

No smarter than a well trained herding animal, although unguided personalities vary. We like to have biodiversity amongst our metallic cohorts.
>>
>>53764334
But, it is only used by police forces. And the airbornes, but that is about it.
>>
>>53764310
>the speaker chitters and scrapes a wall with its blade
....no
>>
>>53764270
>>53764236
>>53764268
I tend to distrust of the machine, we use exoarmors instead attaching cybernetic life-support suits to our bodies so we can walk in the surface. I distrust organic brains too but that's just my nature, at least I can see the motives of an organic betrayal coming. Should it be an android's you'd never see it coming until it is too late.

>>53764307
What is with nations and civilizations mourning the dead instead of cheering for the living?

Through action, a man becomes a hero.
Through death, a hero becomes a legend.
Through time, a legend becomes a myth.
Through inspiration of a myth, a man takes action.
It is a constant cycle not worth mourning for but rather cheering for those who keep it going whilst being alive.

But, if you must. There is a world in between our empires. A grey area. a continental world, close to your Homeworld of Earth in atmosphere. Both our kins could colonize it. And potentially build the monument in a coast.
>>
>>53764333
Dude,calm down.It's safe.
>>53764341
Ha,you thought those were BIOTOXINS!?!That's a rookie mistake!

It's a cell based junction burner!Not even close!

And no way you could consume me.
Hell,I'd turn your bodies into a soup dinner.
>>
>>53764334
>His eyes return to their hazy blue as he calms
*Most excellent, I hope they died in the most horrible manner, just one more problem*

>>53764333
>The solid rounds bounce harmlessly off his exterior, scratching the paint
*I would recommend you stop this action*
>>
>>53764365
See?
Look,I ain't saying you did bad.But the best?Really?

I mean,the Avarians weren't good either,but they were close,especially considering that they didn't even specialize in genes.
>>
>>53764371
>>53764333
Ẁ̧͜͝e̸̶͢͝ ̵̡͟͡àr̸̸̨e̛͘̕ ͟͝ǹ̸͝ǫ̴̀͢͢ẁ̧͜͞ ͟͜ǵ̛̕͟͠ó͝i̴ǹ͜͞g͞͝ ̸͞ţ̶̡͜͜o̢ ̶̵̢́ç͘͝r̴̨͡ųś̵͟h̛ ̀́t̶̛̛͟ḩ̶́ȩ̛ ̴̵̀͠͠n̸̨͜͟o̴͡n̵͘͞͠ ̡̢̕͡m͘͢è̷̛á̶̶͞t̵̕ ̵͘̕ẁ͘̕į̀́͟͢t́͘͢͜h̷̵͜ ̨͟͝ò̧͟͝u̵̢̢̕͜r̷̡ ̛͜͠p̢i̷̵̢̨n̨̡ç̸͠è͢ŕ̡̨̛̀s̵̶̶̀̕ ̨̛̀͝a̢͟͢͡n͠d͜͝ ̴̴̛p̢̧͡r̴͠͝ó̕͟t͘͟e̶̴̛͘ć̸̴t̵͢ ̴̨́t̵̷̡͢ḩ̸͠͡í̷s̷ ̷̛͞c̵̡̕̕͟o̸̡̢͘n̨̡͢͝c̶̡͢l̛̛͞͠a̷v̧̨͜͡e͘
>>
>>53764384
I'm... I'm sorry! I just overreacted! I thought you were going to kill me. Kalgeros, take a chill drug!
>>
>>53764374
NO YOU DAFT PREDITOR, I SAID THAT HE SAID I COULD NOT MAKE BIO TOXINS, WHAT HE CALLS FLESHFIRE, AND I DID NOT ASK TO MAKE YOU A MEAL

>>53764343
assistance will be rendered

>>53764354
I would like one for dissection and reassembly
>>
>>53764384
Oh,they did.
Worse than death,in fact.
I've already rigged millions for use as suicide bombers,and I constantly pump them with fleshstripper fire.

WHICH ISNT A BIOTOXIN.
>Carter's laughter is heard through the Vox.
>>
>>53764384
S̵̀͘̕͠Ţ͢͟O̷̷̢͡P ̷̸̛͡͠W̵O̶̢̨͝͞R̸̸D̶̕͞S͘͝I̵͘͜͝N̶̢͘̕͞G̨̀͟ ̵̡̢͟͠S̵̡͟T̕A̵̡Ŗ͟͜͞T̴͢ ̕͞͡͡B͢͞Ę͜͟Į̶̴̨͘N͘͜͝͞G̢͠ ̛͠S͢Q̷̴͢U̵͠Į̧̨͝͡Ş́H̨͡͠͞͠Ę͘D̴́ ̨̧͠
>>
>>53764400
I said OUR best works, not THE best works in the galaxy, and where are these wastes you speak of?
>>
>>53764421
Yeah,but Fleshfire is not a biotoxin!It's on a whole 'nother tree!

And the soup is an insinuation that if you try and kill me I'll use your bodies for research.
>>
>>53764421
>>53764374
>>53764428

This is why I avoided biomechanics and just went for metal. I have no idea what this all means...

>>53764431
>>53764384

Please, no. Stop. I like you both, I don't want you two to fight. Can we find a way to bring this to a peaceful resolution?
>>
>>53764409
*Fear not organic, your bravery was commendable*

>>53764431
*As for you organic, you were given ample warning about the claw*
>O9's talons wire to life as its slices the pincer off
*That is your last warning*
>>
>>53764445
Well,then fine.But you kinda got into a contest with OY,and I found it funny.

And you don't wanna know where my Wastes are.Really,you'll die.It's a rift in reality.
>>
>>53764450
FFFFFFFFFFFFF-

>the speaker "dissects "a wall in a fit of frustration

I fell... better now. where were we?
>>
>>53764462
>I just squished you with 1110 psi of force how are you nnot dead?
>>
>>53764475
I will not die, many drones will but if this helps the hive...
>the speaker shrugs

now after the fact, would you be willing to... assist in the advancement of the hives engginering?
>>
>>53764460
Okay,hold up!
You don't use biomechanics?
>>53764480
You were getting angry?
>Carter impassively eats a piece of Q-Bread.
>>
>>53764494
*I am Avarian made, it was surprising your claw didn't shatter*

Ooc
I acc didn't know your were pincering me I was more focussed on the shooting guy
>>
>>53764496
Oh no.You'd actually die.There are creatures that can literally pull the Hivemind consciousness into one of their bodies and kill it.Then they'd just eat the other comatose bodies.

But sure.I'm already helping Vox,what help do you need?
>>
>>53764521
preferably these. .what do you call them creatures for study, and if possible more knowledge on the subject of rapid adaptation. our drones can only adapt wit ha week on the environment. this is.... suboptimal
>>
>>53764520
W̸̴e̴ ̢̨a̵͘r̶e̛ v͡e̡͢r͠y̴ ̛́c̷l͝͞͠o̶͜s̕e̷̶ to͢͠ ̨͟͞d̶e͢c͝l͢a̷̡r͜in̴g͘͟ ̡͘wa̷r̶̴͞.̀͡ ̴Y̡͝o̸u͝ h̵̶a̡̕v̴e̛ ̷̵͡n̢͠i̶̛ ́͘̕ide̕à ͢͡wḩ̸͜a̸t̨́ ̵yơ̵ú̵ ̷͟jų̵s̢͡t̵͞͠ ̷͝d͜͝i̢͢d̵̢,́͜ ̸͞s̵i̕͘͟ń̛c̀e̴ ̀͘a͝͝͡p͢͢p̷̡̢a̶̢r͢͠e̴̛n͝͠ţ͢͞l̨ỳ͠ ̶͟y̧ó̢u̷͡ ̷͘͢d̢̕͜o̧̕n͞'̶t̡̛ ͡wa͢͟nt ͟t́ơ̸͢ ̸̷k̨̀͜i̶l͝l̵ ̶̸̛a͝l̀l̀ ͝m̕èa̷̢͜t̀ ̶Ì ̸ap͞o͢l͟ǫ͠giz͞ȩ͜ ̢̀fo̶̵̧r̡͟ ̢͠tŕ͞y̸i̕n̸̶g̡ ̸̨t̡o̴ ̛s͟q̴̢̛u͞i̢sh͝ ̷͘͡y̨o͜u,͘͞ ̢̢̢t̵̢͠h̡̛͜a͠t͟ ̴b͝͠ei͟n͢͝ǵ̸ ̵s̨a̸͞ì̴͝d̵͟ ̸yo̧ų͟͠ ̧ha͝v͡ę́̀ ̛̛j̴ų̧̛s̸͘t̛͜ ̨d͘͢o̡nè́͟ ̸̨̡p̡e͘͡r̨h̴͢ap͘͠s̸ ̵̢͟th́͠ę̀ ̨̢ẁ͟o̡͟ŕs͟t ͟͜t̵́hi̕͠ń̴͞g͢͠ ̡͠y̵̡o͠u̵̸ ̨͘͠có̸͘u̶͢l̢d̴ ͜d̵o̴̕ tó͜͝ ̛͝wè͜͜/̴u̸s͢ w̶͜e̴̕ ̸͟wí͘l̡͟l ̧bè͟͡ģi̷̛n͞ re̵͢g͟r̛̀͝o͘ẁ̢i̶̴͠n͟g̛ a̸ ̶̧͠n͠͞e͞w̛ ̴̡o̡̡ne ̷͘s͢͡h̷̨o͟͠r̨͟tl͘͟ý ̴b̸̴u͞t w̵̶e̵͠ ̸de̴̡̢m͟a̡n͟d̀̀ ̴a̴n͡͡ ̵̕a̸̸p̧͢o͞l̵̀o͞gy
>>
>>53764598
*Sorry for your claw, losing limbs isn't fun, though you did instigate the violence*
>>
>>53764547
The creatures that kill Hives?Well,most Wastes creatures can do that.I am afraid they'd decay away after leaving the Wastes,and after Vox swiped some of my house to make biomechanical robots,I don't let anybody in.

But I can help with adaptation.You're right,that is suboptimal.
Just send a sample of your people to the starcode on my Vox.
Here's a dossier on the Wastes,if you want more info.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10HzNlPjMUE2WBnDYfWuM460NZAuY2PtSW2PeQ_4Qlt8
>>
>>53764498

Outside of a few fields, no. We have gene therapy for life extension, although that does have its limits, I'm getting up there in years. Some cybernetics, mostly replacements or this voice synthesizer I'm using. I don't have vocal cords and all. We're looking into more neural pathing, maybe enable a Bloom to Root, but as it stands, it's not a great concern of ours.

I'll admit with a touch of mirth that all things live and die. I'll pass, in time, and let a few sapling into the light to grow. You choke the forest if only one tree may grow. A personal belief. I am sure you would find many blooms willing to give up everything for your life extension technology.

>>53764421
Well... I can provide you with a full schematic of our stock variety. I'll give you an additional one for your own study, but no dissection. Not like I am going to have your combat drone taken to the knife. He... she... It? Is going to be pampered, if touched in the head, niece of the house.
>>
>>53764642
You'll have to excuse the dossier,I need to add more info.I haven't had much time to myself these days.
>>
>>53764662
All things live and die?Naw,that's a myth.
And life extension is easy.
Here,I assume you have multiple scientists working on it,yes?
If they have the equation,then tell them this.
Carry the 3 and add water,then divide it into 6 and use amino acids instead of protiens.
>>
>>53764673
the dossier is short, but it gets the point across.

as I said the dna changes depending upon environment, but I am sure an unaltered drone can be sent to you.
>>53764662
I see no reason why you would not dissect it to learn new benefits, but any who it is an IT and if you insist upon pampering it, I don't think there is anything wrong with that, just give it something to break every once in a while.
>>
>>53764761
Understood.

I'll get that adaption down to 4 hours.I'll just also add a backdoor in the flesh,so that kf you try to,let's say,eat the Federation,it'll kill you all.But don't worry,I don't care what you do as long as you don't kill us.
>>
>>53764804
this is....unfortunate but understandable precaution. there are very few things the hive seeks from your federation, are food metal and adaptations
>>
>>53764839
No problem.So,is four hours good,or you want more?I can go further,but it'll cost ya.
>>
>>53764712

The timeline is different, I assure you, but eventually, death happens, if not by entropy taking old, than by untimely demise at any number of unforeseen causes.

Now, immortality is not for us. I have another century, maybe two ahead of me. That is enough. It's not like we need worry about population growth. Just need to let the flowering to be let loose near the peaks and we'll be clambering over seedlings. Plus, immortality would sort of alter our reproductive cycle. We need to "die" to become male and be able to fertilize.

>>53764761
It will have plenty to break out in the cliffs, I assure you. Wonder how they'll get along with my great grandsaplings.

However, my good ambassadors, duty calls. Until next time.
>>
>>53764857
four hours are acceptable, but I would like to know what this would do to the hive? rapid mutation of the unwanted kind?

and the hive as stated above can only deal in labour or knowledge [this seems to be useless to you]
>>
>>53764371
We do not merely mourn the dead.
We honor their sacrifice to their duty and their courage in the face of death. We honor the heroes both living and dead that have fought for their people and their nations. Now is that not something to celebrate? Surely you value duty and sacrifice as well.
>>
>>53764892
Mutation?Trust me,only losers make mutations when doing genetics.In fact,I can get you to 2 minutes and have it ready in an hour,just would need pay.
As a hivemind,you can sense prey,yes?
>>
>>53764883
Okay,but if you ever want it,just remember the instructions.
And wow,being a guy must suck.I'd hate to be rooted on a mountain.No offense.
>>
>>53764959
define "sense" if you mean triangulate them with a shared consciousness. yes

if you mean extend out mind and grab the preys mind to get the location and disable them, eh we can locate them to 20 square meters, but do nothing else
>>
>>53764994
Triangulation,yes.
Can you find psionic prey?
>>
>>53765072
psionics, yes we could. whom do you want consumed?
>the speaker chitters slightly and its blades extend slightly as it mentions consumed
>>
>>53765090
Do you have a specific organ to do this?
>>
>>53765098
no not a organ, its more the way our brains are designed, the queen of course is the apex of this design capable of IMPOSING will upon most psionic creatures. it is simply other races are annoyingly resistant to such an attempt.

we could construct some form of relay for you but that's the best we can do
>>
>>53765141
Yes a relay.Could you build a tracker,maybe make it try and find a specific signal?
>>
>>53765274
the relay works off of the hives network, it is still a living being but works of a form of photosynthesis. you would simply have to ask for a look around the system and the scanner will do its best. unfortunately its range is limited to one solar system its in. so the further away the signal is the greater the chance of it being lost. it will never loose the hives connection, if it did it would be unresponsive. but other than that it could follow a signal it found
>>
>>53765383
Okay.So,I'll fix your genes,make you adapt in two minutes,but I need something in return.
I need you to scan all systems in So'Vih space,with So'Vih genetic coding,and this psionic signature.
>>53701221
Can you do that?
>>
>>53765407
directions, and information on what this being is, how many systems there are and why it matters to you. then let the hive do the rest.

what are you actualy expecting from this search? I just need to know in case I can do some FUN with it
>>
>>53765467
It's the Storm King progenitor.And it likely can hide it's location with psionics.A few systems,no more than 100 most likely.

I need his corpse for research.

As for the adaptations,I'm done,You want them now?
Nothing solid,but just a lead.Like maybe just a normal stormking instead of Father is found,you know what I mean?You can have some fun,sure.Just with an end goal of getting closer to finding him.
>>
w̨e̸ have ͠ŗegr͢ow̡n̷ ̵o̧ưr̸ ͠ṕincer ̢a̧ǹd ͞h̡ave̷ ̛ca͡lmed̀ d̴own ̸enoúgh͠ ̢t̸ơ ͜n̡ot̀ ͘t̛h͟ink͘i͢ng war is͞ ̶a̷ ͘g̛oo̴d͠ iḑea bu͢t̵ ̶ẃę ar͡e̕ s̷til̨l v͢ery ̴angr̶ỳ/͘m̢ad.
we͝ hav͢e regr̷ow̧ņ ̸o͠ưr̕ pin̨ce͜r̛ ̵ąnd ̷h͡av̷e͠ calm̕ed͟ ͠do̕w͞n ̕en͟o͜ug͡h to̕ ͢not th̡in̵k̕i̷n͢g ͡w͜ar̛ is͢ ͝a̧ ͘gòo͡d idea͢ ̨b͘ut ̧w̢e ̨are͡ ̨sti͜ll͘ v̶e̵ry̕ ͜ànǵry̴/mad.͠
unit 10 w̸iļl ̵com̢e̛ i̸n iņ a͝ muţe͡s̨ ̢t̨o ͠itemi̵z̢e̛ ̷t͟h̢e n̡ext şh͘ìpmèn̷t͝
>>
>>53765580
Okay.So,is 10 like your planner,or..?
>>
Ooc where did the Eortan guy go? He hasn't been here for a while.
>>
>>53765559
this can be done. we are ready for your "gift" and a moderate fleet has been sent to scour for this beast, I ask though what is this stomking? another of your hive killers?

>>53765580
are you alright like-minded?
>>
>>53765605
Ooc
I don't know.He was pretty cool,and I wanted to see his reaction to the Ryush sector being revealed as an uprising.Maybe he's just been busy for a few days?
>>
>>53765611
No,the Storm King wouldn't last long in the Wastes.

It is a So'Vih larvae,mutated once by the So'Vih to be close to their "god" Moxif.Or Moxli.I don't remember the name,I was kinda stoned and distracted by glassing a planet.

Anyways,it entralls species,and destroys worlds.It is evil,and also talks like some kind of poet with words like children or my child.Either way,both reasons are enough to warrant it's vivisection.

Be wary,it's psionic potential is enough to rival extraplanar beings,and it's children are powerful as well.
>>
uhh̢ hi̧ un̶it̡ te̛n ̸her͟e ͠i̴m̴ th̨e̵ uh̷h̶ ͢lo͞gi̡s̶t͡ics unit̵
n̛ext ͝sh́i̢pm̨en͝t̸
̛50 ͠m͡e͞tr̴ic ̶to̴n̕s͜ of́ m͢iliţar̷y ͡ǵr͡ad̡e ͡n̴u̕tri͞ȩnt͢ gru̷el
2́0 t͡ho͢u̷s͢a̵nds ̷c̕ràtes ́o͢f͜ m̨il̡itàry g̕rad͠e̵ co͢mba̕ţ ͘st̛im͠u̷la͢n̨t͝s ͢
͠7.̛5̵ ̵m͜e͡tr͝ic̢ ͢to̴ns ͢ơf cupcak͡es
1̴0͡ cra͠te̛s͘ of̷ s̛a͘r͝i͘n̵ ̢ca̷ni̕şt͠e̵r̴s̨
5̢0͞ ̴crat̸eş ̀of fast-p̨en̨ta
1̧0̴0 ͠c̕ra̢tes ̀of͝ w̢e͠apon̴ş gr̵ade ád͟o̸ra̵b͝le̛ ki͜ttens ̸
͘5͟0͞0 cr̀a̸tes of ̸m̨i͡ļk͠ c̡art͟o̸n̨s
>>
>>53765580
O9 was in a state of anger, and the attack startled him. He is much calmer than his brother so be thankful.
>>
>>53765662
>the speaker appears to be hacking from a violent cough, upon closer inspection it seems to be laughing.

this being may be formidable but nothing is invincible, not even you preditor, not even you. if this being is found how do you wish for it to be handled? dead or report the location to you
>>53765708
is this one more humble and accepting than its counterpart? or do I need to treat you like a child as well?
>>
>>53765708
In anger over the Void heretics?Why?
>>53765675
Weapons grade kittens?How...?
>>
>>53765747
O9 is the calm one, his brother is the dangerous one, and he's far older than he seems

>>53765748
He fought them so long ago, and recalls the battles with them, and the genocide inflicted during the war
>>
>>53765748

t̶h͜e̶ỳ ar̵e ̷so̶ cu͜t̀e
i̡ts ̵d̵a̷nge͜r̷o͡u̵s ͜
>>
>>53765747
Report the location,please.And try not to be noticed.

Nothing is invincible,yes.I accept that.But possibility does not equate to inevitability.

You know,I like the way you think.You and vox,we're going places.I'll try and find some more genetic problems you may have,to fix em.
>>
>>53765823
Huh.I guess Beally was right,then.
Why do you support Eortan again?
>>53765811
I guess.I mean,I feel no ill will towards them.They did it for survival,after all.
>>
Rolled 90, 63, 94, 100, 29 + 20 = 396 (5d100 + 20)

>>53765811
said counterpart should have a curb tounge, it is most unbecoming of a diplomat

rolling for success of the hunting mission I will tell you next thread how it goes
>>53765838
this is appreciated preditor
>>
>>53765863
No problem.
Okay,so,should I make a new thread,guys?

Also,nice role.
>>
>>53765886
New
>>
>>53765863
[well shit, you got fuckin lucky]

sorry this one must have pushed a wrong button on this vox device, my id went wrong
>>
>>53765888
Roll,I meant roll.

Sometimes I go full retard.
>>
>>53765862

w͜e̶ ̶have ͜l̷ìt̕tle con͞c̨e̷pt͞ of ins̨u͠rrec͢ti͞on̕/͟reb͜e͢llion̕ ͡but͢ ́ẃe f̨ind th͡è co̕n͡ce̴pt sc̡ar̀y/unne̴rv̀iņg͘
ţḩere͟fore we ̨w̶a̶n͞t͘ to͝ re̴b̛e͡lli̸on ̢t́o ̨stop͢ a͜n̵d ̨b͡e ͠c̡r̡ushed
͘s͠o we ̀do͞nt͝ h̷a̧v́e̷ ͘t͟o thi̕n͞k ̵a͜b͝o͘u̧t́ ͞reb̡e̕l͜lion͢s͟ ͜a̡nymor͞e
noticing the weapons grade kittings
not noticing the sarin gas canisters
>>
moving over

no this does not mean I tell you how the search went now
Thread posts: 389
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.