[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ I need your help. I wrote up a lengthy campaign setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 30154-babel.800w.tn.jpg (220KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
30154-babel.800w.tn.jpg
220KB, 800x571px
/tg/ I need your help.

I wrote up a lengthy campaign setting a while back and drew a world map for my players, most of the world was decently fleshed out but when I was drawing the continents I put a smaller one off in an australia sort of orientation and I drew a giant corkscrew tower in the middle of it because I figured it needed some feature to balance out the map and I would come up with a cool society or bag guy to put there later.

So far whenever a player asked about it I just told them it was the Cloudrise tower and nobody knows what is at the top because no one ever comes back down.

I thought it wouldn't matter because they were on the other side of the planet fighting Lion-people but now that they finished that they all want to keep playing and go to the mysterious tower that I wouldn't tell them more about.

I thought if I was vague they would stay in the areas I had actually written out. Big mistake because now my players are obsessed with going there and finding out what the deal is, and I was never able to think of something good to put up there. They are going to be really disappointed if I don't have something and I'm drawing a blank here.

tl;dr What the fuck is living in the big scary australia tower?
>>
Gods. Duh.
>>
>>53733766
The Gods already live at the bottom of the Starfall basin where Heaven fell out of the sky and crashed into the planet.
>>
>>53733800
Then put a group of rival gods up the tower.

Can't ever have too many gods.
>>
Portal to a better alternate reality than their own(everything is sunshine and lemon drops in comparison). Have the players deal with the morally better/ successful versions of themselves
>>
tower is a spaceship with larger than life bobastic jewelled mechanical insects guarding the higher levels, where there are vaults filled with all the species of the world held in suspended animation, higher still are the flight controls. congratulations, your campaign is now space campaign.
>>
File: Yggdrasil.jpg (83KB, 357x448px) Image search: [Google]
Yggdrasil.jpg
83KB, 357x448px
>>53733721
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_mundi

>>53733800
Perhaps they tried to climb back through the tower, failed and filled not!Australia with danger so no one else would try?
>>
>>53733721
Tower of a forerunner civilization with legions of dormant sentient fantasy androids. On top is the control room.
>>
>What the fuck is living in the big scary australia tower?

Fucking cryptids m8. Protected by layers of spiders and crocs.
>>
>>53733721

Another tower.
>>
>>53735158

The Australian Tower of Bants. No one who has attempted to ascend the tower ever recovered.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.