[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1550: Strike Deserves Hand Holding Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 101

File: Jumpchain Intro.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53718477
>>
>>53725461
She deserves a lot more than that.
>>
Reposting!

Please give me more Feedback!
>>
>>53725436
...no. Trust me, anon, don't do it. I've seen what she puts Kyon through, it's not worth it. Haruhi has a textbook case of histrionic personality disorder, even without subconscious reality warping that's still awful to deal with in a romantic partner.

>>53725441
No, that's if she falls in love and feels jilted. She created a new universe that was just her and Kyon that was overwriting the old universe because she was jealous of other people occupying his time.
>>
>>53725468
So, does anyone have some ideas for drawbacks? Gauntlet is apparently stumped.
>>
>>53725461
Strike deserves a subpar ham sandwich with their choice of drink.
>>
>>53725468
I don't like how you handled canon companions. Te extra origin and capstone they all get feels like it makes no sense, since it usually changes the character you just picked up greatly. And if it doesn't, it's because they already had something like that anyway. I think you should keep it to just a canon companion option, not that combined with an import to the same jump they are already in.
>>
>>53725468
Sorry, Gaunlet, I don't really have much besides "looks good". I like the perks, you've captured the feel of the setting, I'm happy with this jump. Gonna go Drop In with a few General perks, I think.
>>
File: ddddak.jpg (388KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ddddak.jpg
388KB, 750x1000px
>>53725461
Strike ain't bad. Kinda shabby but the earnestness makes up for it. Definitely needs an intervention for that crazy cult she got herself wrapped up in. Who knows what that weird emperor guy might trick her into doing.
>>
>>53725468
Reminder that there are protocols for people like her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02OfZVyd6bE
>>
>>53725507
No one cares. No one wants a reminder from you you nightmarish child murdering psychopath.
>>
File: Haruhism 001.jpg (24KB, 438x350px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 001.jpg
24KB, 438x350px
>>53725479
This is a truth thing that you just said.

>>53725488
I'm sorry you don't like it anon.

>>53725493
People enjoying it is good enough.

>>53725507
banchô-Anon I understand that she triggers you in a trigger-like way but please at least keep this actually relevant to the Jump.
>>
>>53725513
it's not like they stayed dead
>>
>>53725507
Reminder that reminders are annoying and generally completely unnecessary. Including this one. As well as the reminder that will be posted in response to this reminder.
>>
>>53725538
Dude, just fuck off. Literally no one wants to hear your opinion.
>>
Okay I'm making some progress with the Items section for Bane's trilogy, but there's still quite a lot to write up. Any must have items (not slaves) that I should include beyond Star ships and notable Holocrons. Also, this:

>Notes of Belia Darzu 400 CP - It seems there’s no need for you to brave the deep core to reach Tython, for you already have extensive notes detailing the work of the Dark Lord of the Sith Belia Darzu - a master of the Sith Force technique of mechu-deru. The technique allows its practitioners to exert their influence over inanimate and robotic constructs. Through mechu-deru, mechanical structures could be bound to the will of the user and imbued with the power of the Force itself. Belia Darzu took it to an extreme in her creation of Technobeasts, Part machine, part organic alchemical constructs, these monsters infect living organisms with the nanogene spore, a technovirus that slowly lobotomises victims as they transition into loyal weaponised cyborgs. All of Darzu’s workings are detailed in these notes; with extensive study you may produce plagues beyond even this galaxy shaking abomination.
>>
>>53725545
I don't see why I get So much flak for being awful when so many other jumpers are worse.
>>
>>53725533
Can you at least explain why you are also giving them the import option when they already have stuff? I kind of expected a response so we could discuss this politely, since you asked for feedback, not to be brushed off without any explanation.
>>
>>53725553
Because everyone else is playing a game and knows it is wrong in reality. You think this stuff is the right thing to do.
>>
>>53725553
Because you are legitimately autistic and actually espouse the things you write your jumper doing, whereas other people are just writing a story or scenario.
>>
>>53725551
That sounds cool. Creepy, but cool.
>>
>>53725551
any chance of Orbalisk armor going in the items section?
>>53725563
>>53725572
so wanting to improve things and imagining having the power to actually do it is bad, but imagining eating entire worlds and enslaving universes but not wanting to actually do it is okay?
>>
>>53725533
Perhaps a drawback where you basically get Haruhi's personality? Attention seeking, childish, etc. Then another one could be you losing most of your emotions and social ability, becoming like Yuki.
>>
>>53725554
It's to give them a leg up, as written in the pick itself. I mean the various factors I'd have means that balancing it is a nightmare to balance, but I guess I could re-do the entire canon companion import. Do you happen to have a suggestion?
>>
Ignore Bancho. He's had this exact thing explained to him hundreds of times by now. He is either so retarded you will never convince him or actively trolling. Let him rot.
>>
>>53725604
Yes. You are basically Hitler but lack the power to enforce your will, while others are just imagining themselves being Hitler in order to write a story, while not actually believing the stuff they write.
>>
File: IMG_1174.jpg (285KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.jpg
285KB, 791x1200px
>>53725468
TPDD it says there's a need to fill the holes punched through Space Time with someone/something. So every time you time travel you need to throw something/someone as big as you into the hole so that you can time travel? Or is this jus a fancy way of saying, you need a closed timeloop?
>>
>>53725606
...I already gave a suggestion? Just make it a normal companion option. They don't need a leg up. A lot of the characters already have their own abilities. The Canon Companion option should be about just getting the Canon Companion, not them but with additional powers/traits that they never had, especially with how weird them getting a new origin can actually make them.
>>
File: 484094061.gif (642KB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
484094061.gif
642KB, 400x231px
>>53725604
I desire to drown you in hot dogs.
>>
>>53725604
I am including a detachable version of the Orbalisk armour. The parasites will peel away with mental or verbal command on your part and can survive without you/
>>
>>53725501
If it involves her growing a glorious pair like pic related, then we have a moral imperative to encourage her. And we should probably buy her a wardrobe thats just a liiiiitle too small. Because we care.
>>
>>53725645
Those typos though... sorry for the eye sore.
>>
>>53725606
It's not balanced anyway. You've for some reason done this really damn awkward "Imports get certain perks and not certain others, not just a base range of CP to spend on stuff". The CP amount each option is getting is totally unbalanced as well, with the various options having wildly different amounts given despite their prices not reflecting that.
>>
>>53725551
>Forever Undecided
Your name sounds like a mall store that's a cross between a Hot Topic and a Forever 21.
>>
>>53725659
Don't forget the base import doesn't even have consistency between what each import gets. One origin only gets their capstone but the others get everything but their capstone plus an extra perk on top.
>>
>>53725637
How I understand it is that every time you travel in the past you destroy a bit of time/the past/whatever and so you'll need to ensure with your actions in the past that the future will actually come to be.
>>
File: 23374.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
23374.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
>>53725479
>>53725533
> Need more drawbacks.
I dunno, it depends on how hard you want the drawbacks to be. I only saw the first season, but if you want, you could add in some personality drawbacks, like, "You're as much of a spaz as Haruhi is, and think all her hairbrained ideas are awesome," or, "You're as emotionally shut in as Yuki, and find it extremely difficult to express yourself at all, even if there's something really bothering you."
There was the anti-Haruhi gang, if I remember right, and also there was a computer club that got in a videogame war with Haruhi, so those could be a pretty good basis for Rival group drawbacks. Like, your very own little group of antagonists who do... something, I dunno.

And if you really want to get dumb and meta, you could make an amnesia drawback where you forget you are the jumper, but flavor it so that everyone (sans Haruhi, because she's in the same boat) knows that you are the jumper and is doing their damndest to make sure you don't remember, for whatever reason.
May or may not come with limited-but-not-infallible plot armor as everyone stumbles over themselves to protect you from yourself.
>>
>>53725659
Jesus, you're right. The effective CP the 500cp companion option gets is fucking insane. Why would you do it like this instead of just saying you get those people as companions?
>>
>>53725468
>>53725533
>>53725479
Huh, brainstorming ideas:

>+100 Push-over personality like Mikuru. Maybe you also get Haruhi's attention who will constantly make fun of you and abuse your personality for her benefit?
>+100 You're never satisfied with your hairstyle and people will make fun of you for constantly changing it
>+200 Something something closed spaces becoming more violent and destroying the world without your help.
>+300 Yuki recreates the world using Haruhi's powers. Ryouko gets your powers/immunity to them and it's on the hunt for any abnormalities on Yuki's ideal world. Try not to get killed or having Kyon killed?
>+??? Plot-bound perk where you basically take Kyon's place and have to make sure that Haruhi doesn't ends the world?

>>53725507
Yet she would still beat you. I really hope that you try something and end up killed.
>>
File: Haruhism 003.jpg (181KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 003.jpg
181KB, 750x574px
>>53725605
Nice one. Hrm 100 CP?

>>53725637
The later I'm afraid.

>>53725640
Yeah but then we'll get into the problem of people taking Yuki, whose DITE is way too giving and can hijack Haruhi's powers. I mean >>53725659 >>53725678 sure I'll get to work reworking the companions options.

>>53725685
Thanks for the idea Blue Catlike Anon!

>>53725697
Dunno I kind of shot myself in the foot on this one, but hey I made it to distract myself from the fact my elderly father was having heart surgery so... yeah.

>>53725714
Thank you.
>>
>>53725714
plot-bound drawback*

>>53725685
>And if you really want to get dumb and meta, you could make an amnesia drawback where you forget you are the jumper, but flavor it so that everyone (sans Haruhi, because she's in the same boat) knows that you are the jumper and is doing their damndest to make sure you don't remember, for whatever reason.

I like it.
>>
>>53725720
But you can buy Yuki, and everyone else in the main group, and get even more then just taking them as canon companions, with the 500 option. You're paying more but you're getting many times more then the increase in price.

Maybe it'd be best to not have all this messing around in what exact perks people get and just offer them as they are in setting, making a note if you think someone is too powerful, like with the Great Will thing?
>>
Jumpers, when are you at your happiest?
>>
>>53725806
>Filename
>>
File: cry.gif (490KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
490KB, 500x270px
>>53725806
When Ricrod's posting here...
He's not here now.
>>
File: Saint_Katherine.jpg (304KB, 1129x899px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Katherine.jpg
304KB, 1129x899px
>>53725461
Thanks anon.
I got a good giggle.

>>53725501
>Definitely needs an intervention for that crazy cult she got herself wrapped up in

You lost your chance the 14th time you locked yourself in a tower and pretended that I was some kind of dragon.

>>53725483
A glass of Remy Martin Louis cognac.

>>53725649
Do you want me to have back issues or something?

>>53725806
When you crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

Obligatory
>>
>>53725806
When I'm getting hugs from those I love.

Seriously. Just /the/ best.
>>
So, if you create something with Demon Spawn (Hero BBS) and then absorb it with Dark Binding (Hellsing) / Greed (God of High School), would you be increasing your level?
>>
>>53725865
Demon Spawn causes you to suffer a power loss after using it, right? I think it was like, "Expect to be bedridden for like a year if you make something half your power"? Or somewhere around that? I'm too lazy to check.

Anyway, I think you'd have to wait for your power to come back first on its own, you know, recover your strength naturally. And then you could eat your kid for an extra power boost.

In fact, I'm almost certain that a couple anime villains have done shit like that before. Giving people powers and then ripping them back towards the end of the plot to facilitate their own powerup, that kindof thing.

>>53725720
You're welcome, Misspelled Gauntlet Waddle Dee!
>>
>>53725468
Can you change the name to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzymiya or just Haruhi jump or something? The current title is just going to cause confusion when people go looking for it in the drive since that's not an official name.
>>
>>53725468
Which background to be a haruhi?
>>
>>53725735
How about this?

>>53725952
No prob, Blue Catlike Anon.

>>53725971
Sure, though then people might ask why it enfolds the entire series under the umbrella of the first novels title...

>>53725981
None of the above.

Still working on some Drawbacks wordings before putting them in.
>>
>>53725551
Slave option?
>>
Have you ever been the little girl?
>>
How can jumper become a reality warper and/or immune to reality warping. Either one is fine.
>>
>>53725849
>Do you want me to have back issues or something?
Your faith will sustain you. If it doesn't, then I'll lend a hand or two... for the Emperor of course
>>
>>53726026
Many times. I can change my Age and Gender at will. Before acquiring those abilities, any Magical Girl Jump.
>>
>>53726032
Copy my build for God of high school.
>>
File: wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg (178KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
178KB, 900x1000px
>>53726026
>>
File: happy poison rabbit.png (165KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
happy poison rabbit.png
165KB, 500x738px
>>53726026
Yes
>>
>>53726049
No. Go away.
>>
>>53726026
I've been a little boy, but I've never been a little girl.
>>
>>53726032
Heylin magic is a good place to start.
>>
>>53726059
So you don't want to get both from one jump?
>>
File: 1456647384952.jpg (117KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1456647384952.jpg
117KB, 752x1063px
>>53726034
And now I understand how Worm feels
>>
>>53726077
How would you even get those from GoH?
>>
What would happen to the world if Bancho gained all the powers of all his current jumps in real life?
>>
>>53726077
Nobody wants you, period. I thought the posts that described you as the Hitler of Jumpchain made that clear.
>>
>>53726097
If I remember, general consensus amounts to: Warpwyld
>>
>>53726097
I imagine reality would start REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing
>>
>>53726093
Pandora Is both, but with reality warping over a very small area, wisdom of the sage is control of the fundamental forces in a house size area that slowly expands with practice and training.
>>
>>53726097
We would all die horrible deaths and suffer for all eternity because we were all mean to him. The entire universe would fall apart at the seams because he can't into reality.
And he would be floating alone wondering how the fuck he could have fucked up so badly, and never ever figure it out because he's a fucking retard.
>>
>>53726032
Get a Shaping defense in Exalted.
>>
>>53726010
How much variation is there in parallel universes? Is this one of those settings where there's an infinite number of possibilities, from the one where the only difference is the colour of my t-shirt to the one where everyone is a cat? What's the story?
>>
>>53726131
Eventually would Bancho stop thinking?
>>
File: nogod.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nogod.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>53726097
>>
>>53725685
>>53725714

I think that these are some good ideas for drawbacks.

One idea I have for a drawback is that you suffer from rumors similar to those the school has toward Suzumiya, causing you to be largely ostracized by normal people.

On the flipside, you could have a Haruhi-style aversion to banality, meaning that you cannot stand anything normal, from interacting with boring people to having a normal daily routine.

Another might be that Haruhi uses you as her dress-up toy in place of Mikuru.

Also, one could be that representatives of the Data Thought Integration Entity such as Ryoko keep going rogue and trying to kill you.

Yet another could be that you have to prevent your secrets from being discovered by Haruhi, and she is especially determined to uncover the mysteries behind you now.

Then there could be one about constantly getting pulled into competitions and the like, ranging from baseball games to music contests, either as part of the SOS Brigade or as a competitor.

Plus, a drawback that severely stunts your social skills in general.

One more could be that instead of nullifying your powers/items, Haruhi unconsciously alters them to suit her taste for "fun" and "interesting" things. "Boring" things either disappear or change into something she would consider cool. Even your history, including ones before the jump, might be susceptible to Haruhi's larger than normal reality alterations.

Finally, what if there's a high-point drawback where you arrive in a bad-end world in which Haruhi has already realized her powers and snapped, turning the world into a topsy-turvy wonderland always chaotically transforming to her whims for fun and adventure.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>53726145
"On the Subject of Sliding (Explanation):

A capacity that permits movement between Adjacent Realities, defined as alternate timelines which have minute to vast differences. Mental Sliding is done by shifting your mind to another world via basically shifting to a different you in a parallel timeline. This isn’t hurting anyone just shifting the ‘position’ of you among the various timelines all of the various timelines are still Jumper. Yeah you could Metal Slide into a dangerous position sometimes if your try to pull an escape in battle.

>Do they die? Get displaced? Or do they get consumed by their...soul eating abomination of an alternate self?

By the nature of Jumpchain this is up to you. Make a story of it all. I’d love to hear about it. However the default idea is that it’s fairly harmless."

It's in Notes.
>>
File: 1489841218858.png (156KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
1489841218858.png
156KB, 500x543px
>>53725806
This
>>
>>53726010
Looks a lot better, those companion options.
>>
>>53726131
Translator's note: Evangelion be trippin'
>>
File: wuv.gif (48KB, 370x200px) Image search: [Google]
wuv.gif
48KB, 370x200px
>>53726174
>>
>>53719093
So, any more thoughts on the jump for A Super Mario Thing? I've gotten a little feedback, but before I consider the document complete I'd really like to know if my extra guide sections are sufficient in helping people understand the setting, and if people are okay with my few last minute additions.
>>
>>53726140
Would that stop someone from just willing you out of existence?
>>
>>53726182
For the new Jumper drawback you're working on, maybe include a part where you're subconsciously using parts of your powers like Haruhi and the Brigade has to keep you from finding out about it. Could lead to some interesting shenanigans.
>>
>>53726153
He doesn't, is the problem?
>>
I wanna make a generic.
Give me an idea for a generic, anons.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>53726214
Cool beans.

>>53726224
Actually started to watch the let's play for this. Your guide makes sense to me, but I'm watching the let's play now so...

>>53726230
Interesting is a great way to make it happen.
>>
>>53726245
Generic isekai Jump
>>
>>53726182
Havent seen the jump yet just asking is there a way to not be reality warped away by haruhi in it?
>>
>>53726245
Generic Low Fantasy or >>53726279
>>
>>53726245
Generic Hentai jump
>>
File: IMG_1119.png (744KB, 750x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.png
744KB, 750x1003px
>>53725806
Spooning with waifus.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53726281
Nope. There's an entire world that doesn't have to worry about it and even at her worst she's never done such a thing. So there's no real need for it.
>>
File: Don't ask me about my SO.png (237KB, 955x287px) Image search: [Google]
Don't ask me about my SO.png
237KB, 955x287px
>>53725806
when do you think?
>>
>>53726245
Generic Waifuing
>>
>>53726273
Great! For the first game, I'd actually recommend the playthrough by PinkKittyRose. She only shows one complete playthrough of each level, which saves you the trouble of watching Demo die over and over while still covering all the key parts of the levels. She also makes a lot of fun and relevant comments, and gives her overall view of each level. For the later games, though, your best is to probably watch raocow's playthroughs.
>>
File: angry magnus.jpg (134KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
angry magnus.jpg
134KB, 601x500px
>>53726053
>CYOAs in my special CYOA thread

GET OUT
>>
>>53726227
Yes. Shaping is the Exalted term for reality warping, and most defensive Charms for it make you completely immune. The best one for the splats we have is the Lunars' Laughing Into the Teeth of Madness, which makes you immune to Shaping for the entire scene.

>>53726245
Generic Prehistoric Jump. Include a dinosaur background.
>>
>>53726281
Use out-jump perks. Or just manipulate/mind-control her to the point she is not capable of using her powers.
>>
>>53726177
>you could have a Haruhi-style aversion to banality
That sounds like it could lead to huge issues if you have any previous jumps at all since, unlike Haruhi, a bored jumper would be fully aware of their supernatural abilities.
>>
>>53726314
Why do you feel the need to share your disgusting fetishes with the thread, time and time again?
>>
File: Poor 2B Nier 2.png (29KB, 601x734px) Image search: [Google]
Poor 2B Nier 2.png
29KB, 601x734px
>>53726292
>Want Nier Automata for 2B waifu
>But at the same time 9S and 2B are too cute together to separate them
>I will probably end up having to companion the two of them

Why does this keeps happening to me.
>>
>>53726350
Well, it's a drawback. They're supposed to cause problems for you.
>>
>>53726010
Two questions that relate to Sliders:

Could Sliders find the more mundane fanfic worlds if they tried? Like, going from canon to the Kyonko version just because they felt like it.

Is there anything special about Haruhi's in other worlds? Do they still have the reality warper stuff going on, or is it only "canon" Haruhi?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53726394
Question the First: I would leave it up to you guys, but that sounds like acceptable within the range of different possibilities.

Question the Second: Haruhi is consonantly, no matter what, the strongest Reality Warper on Earth, though the scale could change depending on world.
>>
>>53726245
Generic Steampunk
>>
>>53726245
Generic Sword Coast.
Generic Underdark.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>53726224
>>53719093
Erm, I'll give it a shot? I was hesitant to give critique because I got the impression like Captain SNES, this one's setting canonically based on a lot of references that probably flew over my head.

Spin Jump: This seems rather useful as an attack, but I assume it's very common in the jump's setting. Perhaps it ought to be free during the jump, and you could pay 200-300 (not sure) CP for it to remain after it?

Similar Powers: Is there any reason the standard ABCD veggie powerup couldn't be carried over as a perk?

Castle Wrecker: Does this apply to all castles regardless of more esoteric reinforcements, or just mundane ones?

Heir to the Munchiness/King Charles' Crown/Helmet Protection: I feel complete invincibility is a bit much when IIRC fall based instant game over is still a thing in all the mario games I know of, which makes it seem like a gameplay abstraction for really, really good protection instead

Long Journey: Can the "bosses" resist your selection process at all? Are key opponents actually bound by destiny (as in, the concept of fate), or locked into the battles as a fiated effect? What is your "home territory" defined as, and how large can the territory a boss claims be?

Screen Play: What is the nature of the damage the opponents take when you're offscreen (same question for One Touch)? This seems very meta.

Item Babysitters: Do items reproduce sexually, or asexually? Do they spontaneously spawn item genitals, or pollinate like barnacles or something?

Pimp Yo Ride: What is the guaranteed safe journey thing based on?

>>53725806
Just chilling at the center of the universe with a few good friends. Feeling it turn around me, and knowing I don't have to do anything more to make it better.

>>53726331
>Shaping is the Exalted term for reality warping

...I'm still baffled that Guarding Star Tactics, World-Scarring Solar Glory and Sharp Light of Judgement Stance AREN'T considered Shaping
>>
>>53726461
I don't really see how they would be, they are just really powerful attacks/defenses right? No the enemy is now a duck/resource/non-existent effects to be seen..
>>
>>53726245
Generic College (possibly College Movie) jump. I've gone to highschool too god damn many times.
>>
>>53726461
I think there is a difference between an attack that does infinite damage and one that erases what it hits from existence or turns them into a frog.
>>
Bloodborne question, what happens to you when you ascend to a Great One baby anyway? Does it affect you physically, or mentally?
>>
Okay here we go guys! How's this one?
>>
>>53726559
You turn into a squid and the doll starts taking care of you like the helpless infant invertebrate you have become.
>>
>>53726461
Thanks for the feedback!

Spin Jump: Yeah, it's very frequently needed in the jump to get through certain areas. I'll make a note that it's free during the jump, and that you can pay to have access to the perk after the jump (and at parts within the jump where it locks your ability).

Similar Powers: What do you mean? Vegetable Hunter is basically meant to address the ABCD veggie power-ups.

Castle Wrecker: I believe so, given how the scenes only took place after you fully completed a world castle. That said, those enhancements might inhibit your ability to reach the end of the castle.

Heir to the Munchiness: Okay, I'll tone down the invincibility; I might make it so that instead it's a guarantee that, even if the attacker hurts you, they will still take some form of damage.

Long Journey: I suppose it would be possible for strong-willed bosses to resist; the bosses in-game weren't that bright, so it never came up. I'm not exactly sure what the size of your home territory would be; in the game, the Charlie home kingdom was basically the interior of a giant volcano.

Screen Play- Well, in the game the gimmick of the battle against King Charles was that wherever he moved, the screen scrolled, so that you'd die like in a scrolling level when you went off screen. Since automatically dying would be too OP, I instead made it more like Super Smash Bros., where you start to accumulate damage whenever you are off screen.

Item Babysitters: That is a mystery, much like how a Wailord can mate with a Skitty. I think they wouldn't have sexual parts, but nevertheless somehow breed when they are together for a while.

Pimp: Actually, the one ride raocow managed to beat the level with isn't pictured with the description; it looks a lot like the Reimu-Mobile and I was running out of room on the line, so I left it out.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53726224
ACTUALLY WAIT A MINUTE-

>Item Babysitter
>"take good care of them, or they might catch a cold and die"

D-does this apply to ice sculptures, fridges, enchanted frosty swords and the like?!

>why, father? Why did you gift me with life, just to watch me die...

>>53726357
>Take 2B and 9S to Transformers
>"Oh no, that red and blue machine's got child humans in his hands! We have to destroy him!"
>"I don't know Nines, he seems friendly..."
>"We can't risk that! Who knows how many of these vehicles are those machines in disguise!"

>Take 2B and 9S to Terminator
>"Hello there, my fellow androids!"
>"9S...you might want to start hacking that thing. Right now"

>Take 2B and 9S to Auralnauts
>With Creepio drawback
>???

You may have lost a waifu, but you gained a recipe for robotic black comedy

>>53726499
>>53726558

See, my beef with W-SGG is that as a melee charm, you could do it with any sword. /This is not how normal swords work/

You could argue Judgement is just slicing REALLY fast, but it explicitly states allies aren't affected by the bladestorm as part of the Charm

And Guarding Star's stunted appearance is both as versatile as Counter-Conceptual Imposition (which IS Shaping), AND more destructive overall

I can't tell if someone just focused on their mechanical applications, or this is supposed to be some subtle statement about Solars defying the very definition of reality

>>53726559
It's not clear at all.

The Hunter was definitely affected physically; he turned into a baby-sised dark grey cuttlefish. At that point you also likely have maximum Insight, so you probably think a lot more like the Great Ones than a baseline human. But specifics are elusive.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>53726576
No prob. And-with Vegetable Hunter I was suggesting it work as per how ABCDs (?) power up in canon rather than the distinction drawn, to save confusion and because the current guidelines seem a bit arbitrary.

Long Journey: Fair enough. In that case I'm not sure whether to advise some guidelines or not, since it sounds like in canon it's not very well defined either

Screen Play: I might be overthinking it, I just found it a little hard to conceptualise "suffering harm from being offscreen" as a form of harm? Like, fading for reality?

Item Babysitters: I am incredibly relieved to hear that.
>>
>>53726569
Looks good, not much else to say about it.
>>
>>53726578
Item Babysitter: Yes, though like Arctic animals they might be a little more resistant to the cold.

The whole "catch a cold and die" is based on this old African story I heard. A trickster asks his neighbor to borrow a pot. The next day he returns the pot and a smaller pot that he insists is its baby. Similar pattern of borrowed pots and baby pots continues until the neighbor gets greedy and gives all his pots to the trickster. The next day, the trickster says that all of his pots died; if he thinks that pots can give birth, then surely they must be able to die as well? I thought that this concept would help balance out the perk.
>>
>>53726245
Generic Sci Fi

If you don't make it, I will
>>
File: IMG_1255.jpg (132KB, 649x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1255.jpg
132KB, 649x960px
>>53726357
>Not waifuing both 9S & 2B.

I mean 9S looks pretty feminine, its not like he's going to get any older physically.
>>
>>53726634
The reason I brought up the veggies in Similar Powers was that, earlier on, someone asked for a canon example of how this was present in the games, and since this was the basis behind that perk I decided to use it as an example in the jump doc.

Long Journey- Yeah, that's a little tricky. I mostly wanted to emphasize how it's kind of amazing that the Charlies managed to get a sufficient resistance to Demo's journey going, given how they lack the infrastructure and national/racial loyalty that the Koopa Troop has going for it.

Screen Play- Maybe it's something like "you lose hp" or something? What would you recommend?
>>
>>53726578
WSGG pumps Essence into an attack to make it do more damage while also reinforcing your weapon so that it isn't harmed. SLoJS doesn't hurt allies because the Solar is so perfectly skilled that his strikes will never accidentally harm someone he doesn't want to aim at. Every use of GST is some variation on using your weapon or a wave of energy from your weapon to cancel out. You can't use it to summon a small raining cloud to put out a fire blast or a portal that consumes an arrow and spits it out behind you or a mirror copy of the person attacking you who blocks their sword swing with a perfectly symmetrical sword swing.
>>
File: sad.jpg (207KB, 2599x2599px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
207KB, 2599x2599px
>>53726658
Oh... I wanted to make that one at some point...
Could I have Generic Hard Sci-Fi?
>>
>>53726747
Take Sci Fi if you want it, I've still got to finish my current jump anyways
>>
>>53726569
Jump looks good (really good), but the clause in (Not So) Great Will bugs me.

>This potent abilities full breadth of power beyond simple ‘luck’ is something you’re ignorant of, and will stay ignorant of until you gain a Spark.

Is that ignorant as in "constantly enforced selective amnesia because it's attempting to make a meta reference that doesn't really work" or "you can't use it's true potential until you Spark"? Because if it's the latter I don't mind a luck boosting power that does more post-spark, but if it's the former a "perk" that fucks with my mind - let alone for a cheesy attempt at meta - is a complete turn off even if you made it free.

Yeah, I know, maybe I'm overreacting. It still bugs me.
>>
File: 1490263048072.jpg (63KB, 799x622px) Image search: [Google]
1490263048072.jpg
63KB, 799x622px
>>53726357
You want to **** 2B don't you?

A2 Superior
>>
>>53726089
Funny, I went hospitalia in the SoB jump. So your pic is very much related. You're adorable when you blush.
>>
>>53726818
>that doesn't really work
It actually works quite well, as it is exactly how it works in the setting. And honestly, describing ignorance of a power you possess as "fucking with your mind" is quite a hyperbole. I just fluffed it as me subconsciously repressing all knowledge of it because I didn't think myself ready. That way nobody is enforcing amnesia on you but yourself. But I'm sure you could fanwank it another way.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53726699
I see. Fair enough, just seemed a little unintuitive to interpret but it could only be me and I can't think of a better idea either.

Ditto.

Uh...something like "their very lifeforce will begin to deplete, manifesting as a palpable feebleness or simply a certain sense of wrongness depending on the strength of their vitality"? Because the closest I can equate such a translation is D&D's Life Drain; since it's presumably an intangible attack with no puncturing or external force

>>53726721
I understand that logic somewhat. But I still don't like the fact that Shaping seems to draw some kind of distinction away from pumping pure Essence into an energy attack, when by fluff "pump Essence into thing" is the base theory behind pretty much everything.

Hell, you could perfectly imitate Solar Saber/Golden Bow with Principle Invoking Onslaught yet no matter what the latter is always Shaping. Meanwhile, Invincible Crown Halo and Should The Sun Not Rise AREN'T considered Shaping which-okay the former sort of makes sense in the context of least gods, but it doesn't say it fails against things WITHOUT them, and Abyssals are a thing in that setting. While the latter is "Holy is still a thing without the thing that supports Holy as a concept"
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>53726818
Thanks! As for (Not So) Great Will. Sorry it's not a Meta-ref it's more like a rule of Reality Warpers in Haruhi-Verse, they remain ignorant to their power as a Reality Warper and you in turn remain ignorant of the true power of (Not So) Great Will for reasons, which you can describe in you own way like >>53726884 does.
>>
>>53726825
>A2 superior

You're only saying that because she's a broken shell with abandonment issues, who'd rather suck humanity's long dead cock than let the last sentient lifeforms on Earth have a bright future tho
>>
File: IMG_1256.jpg (910KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.jpg
910KB, 1920x1080px
>>53726825
A2, 2B, & 9S, we collecting an android harem? Then add Aya from GLTAS, Dragon from Worm, & Arcee from TF Prime.
>>
>>53726957
>Aya from GLTAS

did you watch the whole thing? because you should watch the whole thing and reconsider That
>>
>>53726896
I think the real problem is that they kept throwing the Shaping keyword on things all over Infernals for anything that looked a little wierd, even though no other splats had that happen for their Charms.
>>
>>53726896
That sounds like a good idea for Screen Play; thanks!
>>
File: Best.jpg (160KB, 900x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
160KB, 900x1141px
>>53726957
You might be, I just want A2. Shes like the bastard daughter of Kaine and Zero and didn't get enough screen time.
>>
>>53726884
No, it doesn't. It's the inverse of how it works in the setting, and if anything it's a hamfisted lampshading of it.

Setting: Haruhi doesn't know her full potential, and nobody wants to tell her or let her find out because they're all worried the universe will cease to exist.

Jump: Anon knows until buying the perk, at which point that knowledge is erased from Anon's mind and this highly selective amnesia is then fiat enforced so Anon _can't_ find out.

>>53726923
Anon still can't even find out after leaving the Haruhi-verse.

And I'd be happy to fanwank it, e.g. "I know I should be able to do amazing reality warping things with this power, but I just can't figure out how, dammit", but the Notes make it clear that it is enforced I-can't-believe-it's-not-amnesia that even extends to messing with your companions.
>>
>>53726971
Yeah. I've seen the entire series. I also know the Aya-Monitor wasn't harming anyone. She was destroying uninhabited systems. All this was because Razer told her she was an unfeeling machine, when there was clearly a connection between the two.
>>
>>53726131
>We would all die horrible deaths and suffer for all eternity because we were all mean to him.
Nuh-uh. I've always been cool with banchô.
>>
>>53727009
I didn't remember that part. Fair enough. So I guess I should've given him some lessons on the Harkness test and the definition of person, but I was kind of busy being Earth's Green Lanternand having adventures with the Justice league
>>
>>53726998
Eh, it seems like you're the only one who's got a problem with it.
>>
>>53726131
you know I generally don't do infinite torment as punishment for finite Negativity,I'm not Yahweh For goodness sakes.
>>
>>53727032
I admit that's entirely possible.
>>
>>53726998
You know you could just not take the perk if it bugs you that much.
>>
>>53727027
I don't think there was any mention of Superman, Batman, or anyone else in Justice League in GLTAS.
>>
>>53727032
I don't like it either. I agree with anon that it would be better if it stopped you from learning how to warp reality, rather than stopping you from learning that you can warp reality.
>>
>>53727044
You're far worse than Yahweh, yes. And I do mean the Chick Tracks Yahweh.
>>
>>53727079
I'm on the opposite side of the fence. I like the enforced amnesia because the entire point of that perk is being Haruhi. The luck is nice but, at least for me, that's not the point.
>>
>>53727025
Admit it anon, you're only saying such things because you want to be contratian, and Bancho is the ultimate contrarian. If in some nightmare of a bizarro universe Bancho was completely accepted by thread you wouldn't even remember much about him
>>
>>53727077
no but I figured it was still a DC earth,and I extrapolated from there.
>>53727099
Ouch.
>>53727116
there have been a couple people who have been cool with me.
>>
>>53727054
As it's currently written, I'm not going to?

I'm even strongly tempted to take the 0cp alternate canon option, since with my current anti-fate perks I'm more than a little worried that jumping the normal canon will immediately result in the temporal crap hitting the rotating singularity device. My jumper would most likely survive thanks to Narnian Time, but I really don't want "accidentally'd a universe" on my resume.
>>
>>53727101
>>53727079
>>53727047
>>53727032
Okay I've been working on the wording. How does this look?
>>
>>53727137
I am cool with you bancho, so long as you dont go into morality I actually dont mind you at all.
>>
File: Hikage8.jpg (202KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Hikage8.jpg
202KB, 512x512px
>>53727116

Not any of those other anons, But I've never hated bancho because I've been around people who were way worse and most of you guys annoy me the same way always overreacting over every little thing.

>>53727137

Your pretty decent once you avoid getting in any arguments.
>>
>>53727161
I can work with that. Thankyou. Now to figure out whether my jumper will risk breaking the universe for a bit of extra luck. ;p
>>
>>53727116
Bancho is usually tolerable and sometimes even enjoyable to have around.
>>
>>53727161
It looks good. This way you can fanwank it so that you're either ignorant of your powers altogether or you just can't consciously control it or the effects of it until post-Spark.
>>
>>53727268
>enjoyable

Hell no, let's not get crazy here
>>
>>53727268
As much as I'm loath to admit he does occasionally have a zinger but I wouldn't go that far.
>>
Look at all the Bancho-apologists in this thread. Look at them, and laugh.
>>
>>53727330
Are you the same guy who calls Gaunlet an apologist? Because that's the only other time I've seen that term used around here.Not saying you are, just asking.
>>
>>53727288
>>53727317
I said sometimes, as in rarely.
>>
>>53727268
Bancho ranges from absolutely reprehensible to almost (but not quite) unobtrusive. He sometimes has good ideas but it's outweighed by the sheer volume of terrible things that come out of him regularly.
>>
>>53727354
I've never actually talked about Gauntlet. He seems to be a pretty cool guy, though.
Bancho is just somebody that I cannot stand. It's like he repulses me on an almost primal level.
>>
File: bill.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
Hey, when i take "dream demon" from the gravity falls jump i become basically Bill cipher, right?

My problem is: it states i have total control over the mindscape, but nothing indicates i could "enter reality" as cipher did and have his reality warping powers in real life. Would that change if i get the journals too and build the dimensional rift device?
Am i merely bound to do weird shit in dreams?
(i atleast combined it with the dream magic from spyro, so i can atleast manifest dreams; meaning i can just create things in the dreamscape and pull them into reality)
>>
>>53727404
Okay then. I'm serious though I learned what an apologist was back when someone was calling Gaunlet one.
>>
>>53727360
No never. I mean don't you ever get that sickening, dirty feeling the second he gets a chuckle and feel the need to flog yourself?
>>
what is the fastest way to become a planet buster, stellar buster or galaxy buster respectively?

apparently getting kryptonian DNA helps..
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System
>>
>>53727161
Looks pretty good. I like the Orange Armband and Sky Canopy Tutor drawbacks, but I think the drawback selection could still be expanded some more. Have you considered any of my suggestions from earlier?

>>53726177
>>
are there any perks/abilities that would help me with multiple personality disorder/a split mind?

i accidently my whole brain
>>
>>53727455
>what is the fastest way to become a planet buster

Rick and Morty

>stellar buster

I am the Fortress+ dimension Lord combo

>galaxy buster respectively

that I have no idea
>>
>>53727460
I feel that if we do too many more drawbacks it'll cheapen the Jump, because most suggestions are 1-200 grade and we have enough of those. And no I'm not sure sending someone into Kami-Haruhi's Magical Realm is a good thing.
>>
Charmed should be out in the next few days. Jumpable but not quite finished.
I am on 94 pages. Please send help...
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>53727522
Dang it. My picture /and/ a name dropped. Made one freaking comment on /K/!
>>
>>53727512
>Rick and Morty
yes, that and futurama

>I am the Fortress+ dimension Lord combo
what jumps, banchô?
>>
File: bribery.jpg (171KB, 880x500px) Image search: [Google]
bribery.jpg
171KB, 880x500px
>>53727541
>>
>>53727541
yes! thanks anon; i've been waiting for that jump..
>94 pages
jesus christ, how?
>>
>>53727553
oh sorry, was this whole thing a while back I thought everybody knew its Master of Magic for I am the Fortress and dimension Lord is from DC occult basically, it makes you the specter without direct empowerment from the presence
>>
>>53727541
>94 pages of shitty - really shitty - urban fantasy
fucking hell.
>>
>>53727576
>>53727609
>94 pages
I don't know. It just keeps growing!
I haven't even fleshed out the Companions section yet!

>>53727556
Hmm. That's some good bribery right there. Working, working...
>>
>>53727522
I know that visiting Kami-Haruhi's Magical Realm isn't exactly a good idea, but it's an interesting and exciting one, you have to admit.

>>53727541
That should be interesting. Any transformation perks/drawbacks? Those were always pretty interesting on the show.
>>
>>53727588
>oh sorry, was this whole thing a while back I thought everybody knew
haven't been here for a while

> it makes you the specter without direct empowerment from the presence
holy fuck! thanks for that

if you are the spectre i think you would classify as galaxy buster; not sure though
>>
>>53727455
Go to Dragon Ball AF, pick up Ridiculous Power and Go Further Beyond as a Saiyan/Kaioshin hybrid. You're now stronger than SSJ4 Goku in your base state and can go Super Saiyan to become 50x stronger. If you achieve SSJ5 yourself then you've become powerful enough to be relevant in Super. You also have the potential to achieve SSJB/R since (as a Kaioshin) you've already got the God Ki to do it.

It's one of the few ways to legitimately become stronger than Beerus without spending like a million years training.
>>
>>53727636
will there be an option where i can become the source of all evil?
>>
>>53727412
That's because you're a dream demon, not what Bill is. Not the same thing. You only have strength in the dream, nothing in reality.
>>
>>53727541
Damn that's nice. I've been waiting for a jump of that since forever. Good luck anon!
>>
File: AWest.jpg (8KB, 211x249px) Image search: [Google]
AWest.jpg
8KB, 211x249px
F
>>
>>53727718
i thought so, would be broken as fuck anyway if that weren't the case. Still it's pretty OP if you can just enter the mindscape whenever, fully regenerate and enter reality again at any time you want. Plus, if you can bring dreams into reality you can have your opponents battle never ending streams of monsters/minions without breaking a sweat
>>
>>53727716
Rick and Morty already has that
>>
File: Batman.jpg (136KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.jpg
136KB, 1280x721px
Goodnight, Caped Crusader.
>>
Strike's waifu Cirno belongs in a blender and making shaved ice out of her. Also Strike is a guy and he would make a terrible waifu.
>>
File: 2B issues.jpg (58KB, 736x581px) Image search: [Google]
2B issues.jpg
58KB, 736x581px
>>53726825
>>53726659
>>53726956
>Be a dirty Humie
>Go to Nier Automata
>All Androids are all over you as you are the last remaining thing that their programming drives to protect

NieR: Automata would be an interesting second jump. If not for the nigh-reality warping Machine Hivemind
>>
File: Batman TOS - S3E13.webm (864KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Batman TOS - S3E13.webm
864KB, 720x540px
>“Our dad always saw himself as The Bright Knight and aspired to make a positive impact on his fans' lives."

Post Batman and Adam West stories.
>>
File: Batman TOS - S3E15.webm (3MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Batman TOS - S3E15.webm
3MB, 600x450px
>>53727901
>>
>>53727455
Take the Orgel of Origins from Ar Tonelico and break it.

Boom, you just turned the entire universe into energy.

At least I think that's how it works.
>>
>>53727412
Bill is not 'a dream demon'. That's more of a tittle he gained. He is an insanely powerful reality warper that lives in a realm akin to the Warp or the Wyld but cannot enter normal real-space if not through breaking reality so hard that its chaotic nature is allowed to merge with the dimension he is invading.

You could pull an impression of him if you somehow managed to translate your dream powers to reality. I'm sure there are some perks in the chain to merge the two.
>>
File: Batman TOS - S3E17.webm (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Batman TOS - S3E17.webm
3MB, 720x540px
>>53727918
You want a tear jerker? Check this out:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=kPBT_AooNPw
>>
>>53727650
>Any transformation perks/drawbacks?
Some but not as many as I could probably have fitted.
I really wasn't sure how to handle them for the most part, so I made perks to make it easier to manage transformations and largely left it at that. I am open to suggestions though, after I deliver the first draft, if you have any ideas.

>>53727716
The person, the title, the possessing spirit or the powers?

>>53727732
Thank you.
>>
File: Mirai Ship Slut.jpg (194KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai Ship Slut.jpg
194KB, 1000x760px
>>53727886
>Also Strike is a guy

I'm a fucking boat you cishet cunt. My pronouns are female. Check your privilege.

[insert additional tumble rage]
>>
>>53727901
>>53727918
Anon, stop.
>>
File: Alt Chain Builder v0.95.pdf (91KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt Chain Builder v0.95.pdf
91KB, 1x1px
>>53723483
Have the latest.
>>
File: good.png (425KB, 461x567px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
425KB, 461x567px
>>53725806
Do you really want to know? Do you really want to know?

It's a toss-up between when I'm winning in a fight or when people I hate are suffering or dead.o
>>
Okay, so.

In bleach, due to shenanigans in ghq, I'm ichigo's dad.

I was planing on taking both her and masaki with me, but I just had a thought. What about Karin and Yuzu?

I am now conflicted. Does ichigo still get imoutos? Do they come with? I'd only planned on ichigo and masaki.
>>
File: cirno8.jpg (542KB, 999x1398px) Image search: [Google]
cirno8.jpg
542KB, 999x1398px
>>53727886
>waifu
That's wrong!
Cirno is the strongest daughteru.
>>
File: 1486566557460.jpg (94KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486566557460.jpg
94KB, 400x600px
>>53727976
>Need to take a lot of drawbacks just to have 8 companions, the standard supplements and a spark

I expect these things to be overpowered. Not to actually challenge myself.
>>
File: ti-ceo.gif (940KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ti-ceo.gif
940KB, 320x240px
>>53727983
>>
>>53727954
What gender are you anyway because I've been confused. I'd like an actual serious answer, please.
>>
File: Do you feel like a hero yet.png (1MB, 1117x628px) Image search: [Google]
Do you feel like a hero yet.png
1MB, 1117x628px
>>53727983
And you call yourself a good guy.
>>
>>53727953
>>53727774
i want the powers of the source of all evil as depicted in charmed. For example when cole has the title he is incredibly strong
>>
File: 1481156235959.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481156235959.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>53728049
I've been around long enough to know that giving a serious answer to that question never ends well.

I'm text on a screen anon. For all you know DARPA actually made an AI and installed it into a 'burke and posting here is what I do with my extra bandwidth and processing power. Call me what you want, I don't care.
>>
File: smug archer 9.png (690KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug archer 9.png
690KB, 1280x720px
>>53728066
Hey, at least I was honest about it. And it's not a Kirei deal where I'm ONLY happy when people are suffering.

It's just that I'm the MOST happiest when someone I hate is suffering.
>>
File: Touhou- Fairy Trio 2.jpg (389KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou- Fairy Trio 2.jpg
389KB, 715x1000px
>>53728001
Wrong! The strongest daughterus are the Three Mischievous Fairies of Light! Sunny Milk, Luna Child, and Star Sapphire!
>>
What if Bancho Anon left years ago and this is just the shitposter wearing his skin?
>>
>>53728159
"It puts the shitpost in the basket or else it get's the hose again."
I could believe that.
>>
>>53726053
>>53726324
>Character Creator (14)
>Wardrobe (12)
>Cute (9)
>Fountain of Youth (4)
>Catgirl (1)
>5 Friends (0)
>>
File: Armored Infairy1.jpg (394KB, 2770x866px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Infairy1.jpg
394KB, 2770x866px
>>53728113
Cirno is the canonical winner of the fairy wars though.
>>
>>53728043
Something amiss with my post, Strike?
>>
>>53728159
I don't think anyone who shitposts on 4chan, let alone someone who dedicates themselves to this one thread based on pretend power fantasies, has enough finesse to pull that off.
>>
>>53728208
Just further proof that moths, while appearing to be docile poser fairies are actually pure evil
>>
>>53728232
I'm a spirit of vengeance, you fool. Would you call that evil? The people I hate are in general evildoers. I also specifically try to redeem them. If they're redeemed I leave them alone.

Would you call Ghost Rider evil? The Spectre evil? They are more about my brand of justice.
>>
File: a friend of justice.png (31KB, 524x771px) Image search: [Google]
a friend of justice.png
31KB, 524x771px
>>53728293
>Vengeance
>Not Justice
>>
Is anyone here familiar with the Sunless Sea jump? I don't really understand what both of the lagniappes do:
A Live Judgement’s Egg, ready to hatch, or the Dawn Machine Plans will be delivered at the end of your chain. Choose wisely, before making another Great Chain of your own. We all live with our consequences.
There's also this part, which is also in the Fallen London jump:
>You have a feeling that one of these gifts is unfinished, and may complete itself in future…
Does anyone know which gift it refers to and how it would complete itself?
>>
>>53728351
What is vengeance unto evil but another form of justice? A warped form of justice but still justice.

Justice and vengeance are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>53727886
As long as he has a feminine penis, it'll all work out in the end
>>
>>53727901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyOpnKb9BmU
>>
>>53728293
>>53728429
>being an edgy Spirit of Vengeance
Revenge is punishing the wicked for self-satisfaction. It has nothing to do with justice.
>>
File: smug archer 10.png (42KB, 178x177px) Image search: [Google]
smug archer 10.png
42KB, 178x177px
>>53728476
>Being this naive
>>
File: smug12.png (301KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
smug12.png
301KB, 507x507px
>>53728493
>being this edgy
Two can play this game my friend.
>>
>>53728493
>Being this edgy
>>
>>53728476
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAY4XI7KZd4
>>
https://pastebin.com/N8xvkmpA

Intro/prologue/etc for something I plan to start. Comments/critiques/feedback/harsh words/good recipes all welcome.
>>
File: lead_large.jpg (62KB, 615x675px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
62KB, 615x675px
>>53728429
>Another philosophical discussion

Vengeance is "an eye for an eye". One sided and subjective. A weapon meant to hurt.

Justice is "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". Mediated by society, ideally impartial. A sheild to protect.
>>
File: smug archer 9.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug archer 9.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>53728507
>>53728508
Heh...I guess I am edgy then. I see no point in arguing with you guys since you're not open to being convinced otherwise, and likewise for me.
>>
>>53725806
When I am enjoying the company of a harlot with a lithe opaque nose.
>>
>>53728526
This is exactly how I see it, actually.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>53728507
>>
File: sakura7.jpg (48KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
sakura7.jpg
48KB, 500x374px
>>53728565
>>
>>53728565
>>53728634
>Being this smug
>>
File: 1462689030443.jpg (66KB, 570x472px) Image search: [Google]
1462689030443.jpg
66KB, 570x472px
>>53728643
you ain't seen nothing yet
>>
File: smugposting.jpg (66KB, 488x538px) Image search: [Google]
smugposting.jpg
66KB, 488x538px
>>53728667
>>
>>53728537
I mean, if you can be satisfied with your revenge being the righteous process of fair justice, then they're not incompatible.

What I'm saying is, be Ghost Rider, but also Batman. Bat Rider. Ghost Man?
>>
>>53728714
Bat Ghost.
Ghost Bat.
Rider Man.
Man Rider?
>>
>>53728752
>Man Rider

kinky
>>
>>53728752
>Man Rider
Hey man don't be bringing Iceman into this.
>>
File: Card Captor Sakura.jpg (713KB, 1252x553px) Image search: [Google]
Card Captor Sakura.jpg
713KB, 1252x553px
>>53728565
>>53728634
Obligatory.
>>
File: db0.png (77KB, 200x186px) Image search: [Google]
db0.png
77KB, 200x186px
>>53728713
>>
>>53728779
Iceman a shit. Viper best Top Gun

Top Gun 2 soon fellow volleyball players
>>
>>53728752
>Oh shit, it's Man Rider!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkXJ8hKqtOA
>>
Continuing from where we left off.

Jump 87: Black Bullet
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Nah

Items:
Jack Shit

Drawbacks:
Being Here In The First Place

The moment I agreed, the scenery changed as I jumped to another world, once again. Briefly, I panic before closing my eyes and realizing I can still hear Yuki's song in the distant corner of my mind, making me let out a sigh of relief. Good. We were still connected. I could feel I still had all of my abilities, too. Judging from the geography, I've been placed in the middle of…Detroit. Detroit, USA. Really? Well, say what you will about the forces of Law and Chaos, they aren't without a terrible sense of humor.

I vanish from the eyes of ordinary people as I sink into the Mirror Dimension and watch the world from the glass. I quickly realize I am not going to like this world very much. A golden light and a heavenly chorus fills the air, gently singing in the background. Had this been about 70-odd jumps ago, I would have found it soothing, but all it did here was hurt my ears.

"You are familiar with the concept of 'using the power of sin to battle sin', correct?" The winged giant inquired of me. Seems they've done their homework. "This is how the Cursed Children are used. They are infected with the poison that slowly kills this world, and they themselves are just as doomed as other victims. Thus, they live a paradoxical existence of being both mankind's sword and hated as much as the monsters they fight."

I already don't like where this is going.

"This imbalance tempts mankind into even greater sin, relying on the poison's power while hoping it will enable them to survive. They hasten their own destruction with this dependence and hated, falling into worse excesses. In time, their folly will see them completely annihilated by monsters within and without."
>>
File: Charmed Jump v0.9 Jumpable.pdf (622KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Charmed Jump v0.9 Jumpable.pdf
622KB, 1x1px
"Behold my works, ye mighty, and despair."

Turns out saying a few days was me being really conservative.
So here, you are, Charmed for your enjoyment.

I'm still not entirely happy with parts of it, some of the Powers for example could use some fleshing out, but I think it's okay to offer up to the thread gods for critique. It is more or less jumpable but you might want to wait until there has been some feedback as it may have to be changed a bit.

Please let me know if you see anything OP or not OP enough, or just plain wrong. This is either my first or second jump depending on how you look at it and i could do with some other opinions.

Oh, and it's now 89 pages. Have fun with that.
>>
>>53728889
This sounds like a chicken-or-egg scenario to me. Though I guess in a situation like this, the cause being impending extinction from the Gastrea Virus or just natural human cruelty doesn't matter. This doesn't sound like a choice, though. Where do you expect me to come in?

"Righting the imbalance. Should you deem it fit, this world will be saved. The cancer that eats at this world must be purged, root and stem. Doing so will place humanity back within the light of order and the chance at salvation."

The total removal of the Gastrea Virus. And what happens to the Cursed Children?

"Their sacrifice is necessary to enable this future. But my Lord is kind and merciful, and will shepherd their souls to Heaven. They will live without fear or pain, in the arms of His divine light."

You'd think, being over a thousand years old by now, this sort of thing wouldn't make me sick to my nonexistent stomach. This already sounded a bit like a loaded choice. After all, couldn't I just cure them…?

"You could." The short girl with golden hair says, addressing me with a patient smile. "The cure exists in this world, within the varanium monoliths that safeguard mankind. By taking them for yourself, you may create a proper vaccine for each and every Cursed Child that still lives. You may give them back their futures, and a chance to live. The price? The lives that they thanklessly defended. The lives that threw them to the wolves. The lives that despised, used, and abused them to their dying breaths."

In short, all of humanity. It didn't matter if they were guilty or innocent, the actions of those who had inflicted this fate would damn all involved. For if the world had descended to such a sorry state in the fact of certain doom, then that meant they were rotten to the core for allowing it to be so. That is the argument presented to me, here.
>>
>>53728898
"What of their souls?" I hadn't missed that little detail the angel had mentioned.

Lucy smiled. "I have no need of them. Hell desires only the strong. Should they be strong, their actions are just. But…for those who relied on the strength of those they despised and scorned, what do you think their chances are, hmm?"

"Enough." The angel spoke, an inkling of impatience in his tone. "You have heard what is necessary to make your choice. Now, it must be made. With this, we ask of you…"

"The few, or the many?" Lucy asked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzjc1Y6Nf7E

I looked between the both of them. I sighed. "I'm over a thousand years old. And you know what they say about age equaling wisdom? That's not really true. I'm more skilled and more powerful than I ever could have imagined myself being, but I still feel like I'm the same idiot I was when I started. I'm not qualified to make judgements. Not even a little."

Lucy stared, their smile slowly becoming a frown. The angel nodded solemnly, as if in agreement.

"You are not without sin." The angel said. Despite this proclamation, there was no malice in his voice. Pity, perhaps, but not malice. "You have claimed yourself the protector of Earth and humanity while willingly casting a blind eye to their sins. Your folly has claimed countless lives, and have excused yourself from the consequences. How many have suffered from your ignorance, even as you possess the ability to ease the pain of victims and punish the sinners?"

Were the forces of Law condemning me for being too soft? That's a first.

"Because I'm not a God." I replied.

"Do you know what you are?" Lucy saw right to interject here, looking at me curiously.
>>
>>53728894
What is the easiest solution to solve everything? Would it be to kill the Charmed Ones, like in Supernatural to kill the Winchesters?
>>
>>53728913
Lucy broke out into laughter. "Such a hypocritical delusion! You have intermingled with the shadow of a great devourer. You are no more human than a star in the sky, nor are you obligated to associate yourself as one of them. Do you merely refuse to enforce your will on others because you fear bearing the responsibility?"

"Of course not," I say, trying to contain my sass and failing miserably. "Because if I dominate a world that can't fight back against me, then I'm not its protector. I'm just a kid with a magnifying glass telling the ants to behave the way I dictate or else they burn. If I really wanted, I could throw the entire planet into the sun, or erase my foes from existence completely so that they never were. No matter how I slice this reincarnation thing, I'm an outsider with an unfair advantage. There is no justice in enforcing my own will."

"And your obligation to protect mankind…?" Lucy asked, staring at me unblinkingly.

"Self-imposed. Because this is my home, or an iteration of it. I'm not arguing for things like the power of the human spirit. You're right…humans can do plenty of terrible things. To each other and to other beings. But if they're up for the chopping block of extinction, they will be the ones to do it to themselves, whether from time or stupidity. Anything premature that takes that agency away or seeks to be the kid with the magnifying glass is my responsibility to handle. Because they may be a bunch of cruel idiots, but they're MY cruel idiots."

"Then you argue you should do nothing, despite this fallen world?" The angel asked, impatience trailing into his voice.

"I didn't say that, either. I'm saying both your solutions are bogus and self-benefitting. Don't think this is the first time I've had a conversation like this. Mr. Angel…no, Metatron, you get a huge bundle of innocent souls that will only know love from your 'Lord' after the suffering they endured beforehand, that will never taste life and all it has to offer."
>>
>>53728927
"And you, girl, if you're who I think you are…you get the benefit of denying them that, and getting me to buy into the idea I should adhere to the strongest of the fittest. Well, let me tell you both what I told two similar entities that tried to tell me what to do: Fuck your utilitarianism, and fuck your 'survival of the fittest'. I am the Sorcerer Supreme, and I wager I will save both the Children and mankind."

Lucy was entertained, a wide smile on her face. The angel, on the other hand, was visibly furious. "You have been offered salvation, and a chance for these Children to never again know suffering. And you have denied my Lord's kindness. You will not receive another chance, Destroyer of Worlds."

"I've gotten pretty far with just a 'devourer' watching over me," I said, grinning. "I think I'll be fine."

The two said little more before vanishing from sight. Then, I clapped my hands together. Affirming myself as the Sorcerer Supreme of this Earth made my body hum with arcane power. Right. I need to be like a scalpel here, not a wrecking ball. I can fix this without declaring myself some kind of sorcerer-king. I just need to give it the right push.

I will destroy the world where such a stupid choice can exist. The Gastrea Virus will know the touch of magic, and with it, I will sweep it and the creatures it creates away from this world, down to the last. The Cursed Children disappear, one by one, often after encountering a strange black cat. Coincidentally, several orphanages open up as the world realizes their enemy and doom has completely disappeared without a trace. Some say the children resemble the disappeared Cursed, yet they looked different, and for some reason, no one could acknowledge the uncanny coincidence. Cairo's 'trade' with the Children quickly collapses in on itself, and all attempts to resume it are met with encounters with strange masked individuals who hear the wishes of those suffering.
>>
>>53728944
I don't know if this is right. I could have easily done more. Unleashed plagues. Make each and every one who profited from this world's sorry state endure the Penance Stare. Maybe even taken over the world myself, passing judgement as a King or a God. But I'm content with the world never knowing my name or what I've done, many of those who observe these events only having rumor or hearsay to go from. Some say it was an act of God. Some say the Cursed Children sacrificed themselves to somehow secure humanity's future. Others wonder if any of it was even real.

But, little by little, the damage is undone. The wounds will heal, in time, and I make sure to pick families that the no-longer-Cursed Children will have good futures with. Where they go from there is really up to them.

For the second time in my entire journey, someone calls me a hero. The smiling faces of those orphans were where that voice came from.

I swear to god this looked shorter on the doc. Apologies for the spam...I think I'll start pastebinning again from here on.
>>
>>53728919
Do you want an apocalypse? Because that's how you get an apocalypse.
>>
File: anime thumbs up.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
anime thumbs up.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
>>53728962
>>
>>53729004
She doesn't have a nosebleed 6/10
>>
>>53728894
>feeling threat from some bitchy "Angel of Destiny"
Unless that's Jump-chan in disguise I don't believe it.
>>
>>53728919
I suppose that would depend on what you mean by 'solve everything'.
The Charmed Ones don't really get into the sort of escalating messes the Winchesters do. Most of the time they are reacting to other people, or things hunting down innocents or wanting to kill them for one reason or another.

If you were to take them out of the scene all together, things would probably just continue as normal although a few people would suffer a lot given that they weren't saved and a lot of powerful Evil beings of various sorts would still be around hurting and killing people, many of them difficult or impossible to deal with without the Power of Three, including the Rowe Coven, a Warlock equivalent of the Charmed Ones and the Triad, a Demon equivalent.

The Source would remain the same, Cole wouldn't be redeemed, Leo would be looking after other charges. Even the plans of the Avatars to make a Utopia might be put off until after the 10 years are over without a superpowerful Cole or Charmed Ones to bolster their power.
A lot of the things in the later season revolves round their kids, so if they weren't around to have them, that would resolve those issues. Similarly the issues revolving around Phenoe's job/love interests, their faking their deaths and being tapped by the FBI for investigations or acting as tutors to Billie.
The matter of Billy and Christy would still be an issue even without them, but their biggest potential threat was killing the Charmed Ones, which would be a non-issue if they weren't around in the first place.

The one thing that would happen anyway that they didn't somehow cause that they saved everyone from is the Titan's release, when they were given Godly power by Leo, thanks in part to his and Piper's time displaced son, Chris. Although to be fair, I may just not be remembering something else that fits that category.

>>53729025
I had to keep the narrative fairly flexible in case it was an early-chain jumper.
>>
File: slaanesh book.jpg (190KB, 499x468px) Image search: [Google]
slaanesh book.jpg
190KB, 499x468px
>>53728894
>89 pages
This... this is going to take some time to read.
>>
>>53729119
Sorry, forgot my shiny new trip.
>>
>>53728894
>Automatically having the Angels of Destiny both know about you and on your case
>Being forced to keep the Masquerade
Those seem like drawbacks, not something you should deal with automatically. I mean, I suppose having the Angels know about you would be fine, but having them already be suspicious of you and willing to threaten you to get you to behave? That belongs in a drawback.

>>53729119
Not that anon, but the intro seems to ONLY account for early-chain jumpers. I don't care, personally, but if you're going for flexibility, the way it sounds is that these guys are more powerful then you no matter how early or late in the chain you are.
>>
>>53728894
>all that wanking of the angel of destiny
3/10, you made an attempt.
>>
>>53729119
Is the part in the intro where they say your powers are able to be stolen fiat or not? I know that in the series demons, warlocks and the like can steal powers, but would I be protected with a relevant perk?
>>
>>53729141
>>53729119

I kinda have to agree. These don't seem like things which should be imposed on the Jumper.
>>
>>53728894
>“Don’t Blow up the Moon. We need it.”
Well. Now I have to.

You jinxed it.

Also, I'm going to agree with >>53729141
>>
>>53729119
Just one thing to note about the intro and the other parts. Don't write in first person. By which I mean, change stuff like this:
>Both Elders are clearly interested in having me sign on to their side,
into this:
>Both Elders are clearly interested in having you sign on to their side,
>>
>>53729141
>Those seem like drawbacks, not something you should deal with automatically. I mean, I suppose having the Angels know about you would be fine, but having them already be suspicious of you and willing to threaten you to get you to behave? That belongs in a drawback.

Sounds fairly standard to me. The angels know about you. You're an extra-dimensional being with unknown but likely substantial powers and unknown intentions. Of course they'll be suspicious, and angels are generally assholes with a superiority complex.
This would happen anyway in this jump. It's not a drawback, he's just nice enough to explicitly mention it to you.
Maybe add a "unless you have a power that will prevent divine powers from noticing you", but otherwise i see nothing wrong.
>>
>>53728894
It'll take some time for me to read through this, but it's nice to see such a long jump that isn't just a novel in disguise.
>>
File: 1465956405803.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465956405803.gif
1MB, 294x253px
>>53728894
>Don't Blow Up the Moon

>tfw this is posted directly in time with Decade telling two beings 'don't fookin' tell me what to do, m8'

Challenge accepted. But I'm going to have to agree with the sentiment that the intro is both a bit lengthy and railroad-y. It's best to try and make the Jumper's perspective as neutral as possible and use 'you' instead of 'me' when writing it. There's also a lot of built-in fiat that's probably best designed for drawbacks.

Also, some Jumpers specifically build to be on equal footing with entities like the Angels, or even higher depending on combos and jump orders. So I'd advise removing references to them being 'stronger', if only to keep an unbiased perspective. Just acknowledging them as strong (not 'stronger' or 'weaker') and beings of authority is enough - no need to assume a Jumper's position.

That said, this is your jump, so you can do with my two cents whatcha want. I'll be giving it a full read in a moment.
>>
>>53728894

You'd think the angels would be more cautious towards an extradimensional agent of an omnipotent multiversal entity. They have no one to blame but themselves if anyone takes offence and erases the smug little shits from existance.
>>
>>53728894
The powerset section is confusing. You need to clarify it more on how they work and how to work out what certain species get.
>>
>>53729163
That is a good point. I've overlooked a Power protecting perk or fiat statement. I'll add that to the next version of the jump.
Thanks, Anon. That's exactly the sort of thing I needed other people to point out to me.

Although, considering you have to be killed or voluntarily relinquish your Powers for them to take it, it shouldn't that much of an issue for a Jumper. Although a note about how it would work with 1-ups....

>>53729188
>>53729141
Read the bit after Drawbacks. I think that will reassure you.
Also keeping the masquerade, although they never actually call it that, is in keeping with the setting. Everyone abides by it, with some powerful beings capable of reality warpng and ambiguous concequences for not doing so.
Even then you can do what you like so long as it it's obviously Magic.
The other things the Angels warn against are made optional after the Drawback section.

Hmm, I could make a +0 Drawback that removes your limits to using magic and the masquerade but leaves you open to reprisal? You could do it, you'd just also have to handle the concequences of doing so.

>>53729220
>>53729297
Ah, fair point. I thank that might be a hold over from my earlier versions. I changed that later on. Thanks for point that out to me, Anon.

>>53729297
>equal footing with entities like the Angels
>Ah, problem with that is outside of the comic, which nerfs them badly, I have no idea how powerful they actually are. I had two paths to choose from, nerf them into basically powerful Elders, or go the Old Testament 'Don't Make Me Come Over There', and I figured people would like the later more than the former.

>>53729318
4 Races get Powersets with some capacity for variation and that's it for Powers.
2 Races get PP they can spend to get Power.
Twiceblessed can get two Powersets or twice as much PP before converting CP into PP.
>>
>>53729341
>4 Races get Powersets with some capacity for variation and that's it for Powers.
That's my point, how do you figure it out exactly? For instance, demons:

>Demons can Teleport and possess varying degrees of Immunity, where the most powerful are immune to any Witch Spell or Power or Potion, can still be defeated through cleverness and Power from other sources such as items or friendly fire.
How do you translate that down to purchases? I may be an idiot, but it might be simpler to just have a note at the end giving an example of how it might show up in a build.

>and I figured people would like the later more than the former.
Well, prepare for shitposting and delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>53729341
>that bit about the Angels of Destiny and their power level
If they're shown to be powerful Elders in the comics, then you should go with that, rather then just saying "Oh yeah, they're Old Testament tier powerful even though they're not shown to be that strong". I mean, I get that power level ambiguity is a thing, but if they're shown to be a certain level of strength in a canon source, and that's the only place where their power level is clearly shown, you should go with that, even if it 'nerfs' them.
>>
>>53729341
>Ah, problem with that is outside of the comic, which nerfs them badly, I have no idea how powerful they actually are. I had two paths to choose from, nerf them into basically powerful Elders, or go the Old Testament 'Don't Make Me Come Over There', and I figured people would like the later more than the former.
Why would you think that? People love giving the finger to powerful beings, but they hate being told what to do much more.

I know I'd hate having to rewrite an intro like that, but honestly you probably should. It's skewed far too much towards early jumpers.
>>
>>53726956
It's not like the androids are actually sapient.
>>
So, after the Animorphs jump how important is the 2 hour or stuck limitation is?

If it is still in effect can it be bypassed by other shapeshifting?
>>
>>53729341
I just got to the companion option and I've got to say that they cost way too much, and even the restrictions on who you cannot take don't make any sense.
>>
>>53727161
It stops us from learning reality warping from another source?
>>
>>53729403
Right, I may need to revise that and make the Powersets clearer. I've left some confusing ambiguity there as well.
Right-o, I'll polish that up and make it clearer for the next version.
Thanks Anon for bring it up.
>I may be an idiot
Nope, Anon. You just found my fuck up. Thanks.

>>53729419
Okay, it does seem like i'm going to have to make some changes to the tone of the intro. Perhaps make the Angels less actually threatening and more attempting to be so and being humoured by the jumper, perhaps? That would be easier but not necessary good... well I'll look into it.

>>53729415
The problems with the nerf, (my bad word-choice there as nerf'ing implies more than I was actually meaning) is that the Angel was simply shown being pushed into a Portal. It's enough to show that they are falliable but not enough to get a good sense of just how powerful they actually are.
Still it does seem clear that I'll have to make some revisions, and put them on a level above Elders but not 'Old Testament Angels in disguise'.
>>
>>53728894
>Havent read yet.

nigga did you made a perk out of every spell or what?

>finish reading

You motherfucker
>>
>>53729499
Well, depends on how you rule some stuff. You'd presumably lose the altform you morphed in, since you can't go back to its default state, but there's nothing stopping other means of shapeshifting. Whether it resets once another jump starts is the bit you're gonna have to decide on yourself. Morphing is tech, though. If you bought the Escafil Device, or just stole it somehow, you could reasonably upgrade your morphing ability eventually in order to no longer have the limit.
>>
>>53729287
name one jump that has been a novel in disguise in the last six months
>>
>>53729597
No it explicitly calls out (Not So) Great Will.
> it is all but impossible for you to manipulate the existence of the phenomena caused by your (Not That) Great Will.
>>
>>53729341
As for the Immunity power, was there ever anyone shown who was only immune to one specific thing? I thought it was more of a all-or-nothing deal.
>>
>>53729499
I think it's still in effect.
Not sure if other kinds of shapeshifting would affect it or not.

Morphing is a technologically based ability. The time limit is a limitation of the technology itself.
Hypothetically you could modify the tech to remove the time limit entirely.
>>
File: savictory.jpg (953KB, 1344x1901px) Image search: [Google]
savictory.jpg
953KB, 1344x1901px
>>53728894
So what is this setting actually about? tl;dr version please, don't have time today to read a short novel.
>>
>>53729287
>finally a long jump that isn't a novel
>>53729689
>don't want to read a short novel

nice
>>
>>53727522
>Kami
Actually, I think that it's better to have a lot of drawbacks than just a few, because it gives people a wider variety of options instead of limiting their choices to just a few that everyone will take if they want extra points.
>>
>>53729637
I think he's trying to shitpost at Valeria or Heavens, they're well known for having long jumps. Just ignore it
>>
>>53729689
Buffy but with 3 witches with no idea what they're doing
>>
Do any of you work on multiple Jumps at once? Or do you finish one project and move on to the next?
>>
>>53729577
Which ones do you have a problem with?
The Charmed Ones have their own option, the Elder and Angel wouldn't want to come with you as they have their own commitments in setting and the Source is the Source.
Come to think of it, i should put a proviso in place in case one of your companions become the Source, or you do.

>>53729609
~laughs hysterically~

>>53729659
Nope, only specific things, like Witch Magic. I may have broadened it out a touch allowing it to apply to mundane harm as well. Do you think it should restrict it to just magical harm?

>>53729689
In a world much like our own, three sisters learn they are witches and that Demons and other nasties exist in the shadows preying on innocents that the sisters are obliged to fight to defend. Those same assorted nasties are also direct threats to the Sisters because they want to kill them and steal their Powers, distinct magical abilites Magical beings possess.
Of course at time the fight against evil has to take a backseat to dates and relationships and Alyssa Milano dressed up like Mata Hari.

It's better than it sounds like for the first 3 seasons, then things get wierd.
>>
>>53728894
Maybe there could be a drawback where you at some point will be turned into a genie, and cannot be freed until someone wishes for your freedom (and is turned into a genie in your place). While you are a genie, you are programmed to be obedient to whoever is your master/mistress and grant them whatever wishes they make.
>>
>>53729835
Lots of people work on multiple jumps at once
>>
>>53729689
Three strong independent witch sisters live in a big house together and occasionally when one of them fucks one of a variety of supernatural beings the other two tell her to stop. They have an ill-defined hypergamy magic power beam that solves all their problems, powered by a matrilineal eldritch tome.
>>
>>53729879
Good good, just reassuring myself.
>>
>>53729879
Same here.
>>
>>53729835
I should probably do the latter. I find myself doing the former.

>>53729856
Not bad. But genies normally have Projection in order to grant wishes.
Do you think it would be best to give someone who takes Genie a discount on getting Projection or just give a limited version of Projection for the duration of the drawback?
>>
>>53729912
Go and fulfill the prophecy
>>
>>53729835
My attention is fucked so I focus most of my efforts on one jump, but if I get a new idea I jot it down. But it's common to work on multiple jumps at a time.
>>
What is the point of the Marked One perk in Stalker? "Your failures usually aren't life threatening unless they are" doesn't seem to do anything at all.
>>
>>53729836
Is the limitation of Projection actually canon? I remember it being just as strong as the normal abilities or even stronger in the series, but it's been a while since I've watched it.
>>
>>53729607
>Okay, it does seem like i'm going to have to make some changes to the tone of the intro. Perhaps make the Angels less actually threatening and more attempting to be so and being humoured by the jumper, perhaps? That would be easier but not necessary good... well I'll look into it.
That sounds a lot better actually. Either the jumper in this perspective has reason to not be afraid or is vastly underestimating the Angels. Win-win.
>>
>>53729883
Ohhh

I think I remember this series. Wasn't there a super-duper immortal demon who was in love with one of them and was kind of a stalker, and tried to kill himself once he was dumped for good?
>>
>>53730152
Kole/Balthazar and he tried to commit a lot of suicide. We see him actively doing it like six times.
>>
Does anyone know of any decent agility perks?

Due to getting bored of writing unsatisfying "drama" centered chains, I've recently started a new efficiency-based chain. I've been surprised to find that agility perks are surprisingly rare, compared to strength and speed perks at least.
>>
>>53730152
>>53730169
Cole was the best character in the show desu. He pretty much carried it for me.
>>
>>53730192
Holy Blood from Genelogy, just stack Dain and Holsety/Foreseti blood and you have 60% faster growth in your speed, AND proficiency with spears and wind magic.

You could probably abuse Clock-Up from one of the Kamen Rider jumps to go MAXIMUM FAST

EX Rank Agility from Servant Supplement

Classic Sonic might have one too
>>
>>53730192

There are quite a lot of them really, I think there's one actually called Agility in Mount and Blade, but they're usually bundled in with acrobatics or freerunning perks. Or perks that make you a ninja.

I think the first one I picked up in my chain was Cat's Grace from CATastrophe which is a pretty cool one.
>>
>>53730275
Buying any amount of stats from the Servant Supplement is a complete waste in my opinion. The skills available are ridiculously more useful and stronger.
>>
>>53730302
They wanted fast and I gave them fast. They don't have to take my advice if they find it insufficient.
>>
>>53730169
>>53730211
Yes, now I remember it. And yeah, Cole was pretty great.

It was a really popular series among the girls of my class, although I don't think no one actually stick for the final season.
>>
>>53730325
It's pretty shitty advice. Just tell him to go to Arrowverse or any other setting where people actually go fast.
>>
>>53730366
I watched it in german when I was like 14 years old because it was the only good show on ORF 1 at the time. Although in hindsight it wasn't all that good, I still remember it fondly.
>>
>>53730369
Again, they can just ignore my advice if it's that shitty.
>>
>>53730192
Kung-fu Panda and Kung-fu Hustle should have some, if not as actual perks, then as benefits of being a native of the setting. Also, Wuxia.
>>
>>53730192
Tachibana Traits from Majikoi you can choose Agility.
>>
What's your favorite mythology, /jc/?
>>
>>53728894
It's annoying that you put the discount information at the end of the perk, because it means that the cost and discount can be on separate screens or even pages from each other.

Also please order your perks by cost or background or alphabetically or something.

>Particularly Powerful Progeny
Kinda leery about kids always having more magic power than you instead of just as much as you do.

>Avatar Link
Do magic systems based on skill rather than innate magical power, like DnD wizards for example, count? Does resurrecting someone restore the power loss? Can you use the up to 8 members added per week to surpass the limit of 8 people, or is it only for building back up to the maximum of 8?

>Power of Three
Do other settings' races count for this?

>Ring of Immunity
Does this only effect up to one person's blessing at a time, or can you get multiple people to give you an immunity to their subordinates? If a ruler of a country blesses it, would that make you immune to all that country's citizens or just government workers or what?

Could you bold the power names in the racial powers section, or include a note that they're free for X race in the powers section?

Some of the drawbacks seem to give too much CP for not much danger or inconvenience. 600CP is too much for the full stalker and cop drawbacks. Mob Connections seems more like +200 and Death Takes a Holiday more like +100.

>Guardings a Real Job
What is the drawback part of this drawback? Does it attract thieves that wouldn't otherwise be there?
>>
>>53730480
Depends on my mood. But Chinese Mythology is probably my least favorite on any given day.
>>
>>53730532
>Asked for most favorite
>Answers with least favorite.
8/8
>>
>>53730532
Why is that though
>>
>>53730589
Because weeaboos
>>
>>53730744
>China
>Weeabos
Try that again.
>>
>>53730744
>implying weeaboos give a shit about chinese anything
>>
>>53730529
>It's annoying that you put the discount information at the end of the perk
Fair enough.

>Also please order your perks by cost or background or alphabetically or something.
Ah, yeah. Sure.

>Kinda leery about kids always having more magic power than you instead of just as much as you do.
Is that a personal thing or do you think it's abuseable?

>Can you use the up to 8 members added per week to surpass the limit of 8 people, or is it only for building back up to the maximum of 8?
Only building up to 8.

>Does resurrecting someone restore the power loss?
Well the power loss is more a matter of the trauma of suddenly losing a member so resurrecting them wouldn't help, and even then they would need to be reentered into the Link.

>skill vs power
I'd day that the link only works as far as power rather than skill is concerned.. So a D&D wizard, no, but a D&D sorceror, maybe. Outside of that, fanwank.

>>53730529
>Do other settings' races count for this?
Perhaps. I may need to rethink that part of the perk to be convenient for a jumper. All in setting Powers of Three, like the Halliwell Sisters, the Triad and the Rowe Coven are of the same Race so it makes thematic sense, but...

contd.
>>
File: mystic eyes of bait perception.png (39KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
mystic eyes of bait perception.png
39KB, 620x456px
>>53730744
>Weaboos
>Chinese

You really did try.
>>
>>53730773
>Is that a personal thing or do you think it's abuseable?
Theoretically, someone could have a child, absorb their power, then have a stronger child, but DC Occult already gives unlimited magic power growth easier anyway, so ehh it's probably fine.
>>
>>53730799
>>53730760
>>53730762
>implying people see a difference between nips and chinks
>>
>>53730846
Weeaboos sure as shit do.
>>
>>53730851
Truly the shame of America.
>>
>>53730773
You have no idea how much I love you right now. Thank you for charmed jump.

What happens if deas sister gets brought back would power of 3 be power of 4? Sorry I havent dug into the jump yet is there anything against becoming the source, an elder, or becoming an insane greek god?

Going to check out jump now.
>>
File: Majoras_Mask.pdf (184KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Majoras_Mask.pdf
184KB, 1x1px
I'm sorry I can't finish. Some other anon take this burden from me. Majora's Mask anon I apologize, I couldn't carry your work to the end.

Here's the latest WIP. I can't finish it.
>>
>>53730906
>I can't finish it.
Why
>>
>>53730906
What does it need to be done?
>>
File: THEM.jpg (709KB, 2291x1793px) Image search: [Google]
THEM.jpg
709KB, 2291x1793px
>>53726245

Generic things made giant by radiation.
>>
>>53730589
Bureaucracy.
>>
contd

>>53730529
>Does this only effect up to one person's blessing at a time, or can you get multiple people to give you an immunity to their subordinates? If a ruler of a country blesses it, would that make you immune to all that country's citizens or just government workers or what?
It can only be blessed by one person at a time, so yes, but only in terms of Magic originating from those people. And it is contingent on them remaining under that authority and that authority remaining in that position of authority.
If the ruler was deposed, then he has no authority for the right to work off of, he can only speak for himself. The ring continues to protect only against him and any remaining subordinates.
Someone who became an outlaw or exile or otherwise was no longer subordinate to the ruler would also sidestep the effect.
Someone can be seen as under the effects if they recognise the authority of the ruler at all.
Paying taxes, obeying the law in the face of advantage i doing otherwise purely because it is illegal and so on would be enough.

In canon the sisters could have sidestepped the Ring of Immunity by disowning their mother. Naturally they didn't know that and wouldn't have likely done it if they did know, but it would have worked in my jump.

>Could you bold the power names in the racial powers section, or include a note that they're free for X race in the powers section?
Sure.

>Some of the drawbacks seem to give too much CP for not much danger or inconvenience.
I'll look at them again and keep your suggestions in mind.

>What is the drawback part of this drawback?
Okay, if I needed a clear sign that drawback need rewritten then that right there is it.
Thanks anon for all your feedback.
>>
>>53730906
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
>>
>>53730480
TES mythology is kinda cool, desu senpai.
>>
>>53730941
>>53730037
Think you skipped my question about Projection.
>>
>>53730906
Honestly looks like you could just put this on the drive as is.
>>
File: Ahhh.gif (412KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Ahhh.gif
412KB, 480x272px
Here's my second ongoing project, thoughts?
Generic Transhuman Jumpchain:
https://pastebin.com/dtV186hz
>>
>>53730906
This makes me wonder about the likely jumper solution. What happens if you just blow the moon up/away.
>>
>>53730941
If you are a human/demon hybrid or have a way to get there, would you be able to absorb all of the powers lying around in Hell or wherever it is that demons go when they die? I'm basically looking to pull a Cole.
>>
>>53730815
>Theoretically, someone could have a child, absorb their power, then have a stronger child,
I suppose that is possible. Although i'm not sure how to reword things to prevent such an abuse.
>so ehh it's probably fine.
Hopefully. i'll keep an eye on it. if it's being abused then I'll see about changing it.

>>53730879
Well thank you. I hope you enjoy it.

The jump doesn't give you a convenient way to become the Source or a God or an Elder.
But you do have a perk that gives you the Sources funky eye effect, and you can become a Greater Angel if you are a Whitelighter, Cupid or Darklighter, which is basically Elder-tier power while still technically not being an Elder in terms of status or influence.
You can also gather Powers manually either through Power Brokers or through hunting down people and killing them for their Powers with an Athame or Power Absorption Power and accumulate Powers like the Source.

I just couldn't see a way to include the Gods or Titans without them being either extraneous or OTB. If any ideas occur to you then please feel free to send them my way.

>>53730037
Sorry for taking so long to respond, I missed your post.
Projection is a difficult Power to control and master that much is canon. The slight nerfing is necessary to prevent OTB syndrome. Although if there is another way to deal with it that occurs to you, I'm all ears.
>>
>>53728894
> Any magic or supernatural martial arts you will find are possible if not any easier for you to learn unless explicitly prohibited in their respective jumps.
Um, wow. For 200 CP? This seems a bit too good. Also, is the "magic" bit meant to refer to magic in general or "magical martial arts"?
>>
>>53730996
seconding this, just upload it and call it done
>>
>>53731019
Also... claiming Generic Transhuman Jump
>>
>>53730906
I was planing to pick it up when you did. I wouldn't mind polishing it up and finishing the jump if no one else minds.
>>
>>53731064
Honestly, just increase its price. It's true that it's a lot stronger than most other powers, but I really hate it when jumpmakers nerf canon powers. I think 1500CP would be about right. It should cost enough so that you would need to get some more points through either CP conversion or drawbacks.
>>
Keep on forgetting my trip. Sorry
These are me:
>>53730773
>>53730941
>>53731064

>>53731055
I won't tell you that you can't, if that's what you want to do. Just bear in mind what happened to Cole.

>>53731069
Magical Martial Arts.
Do you think it needs upping?

>>53731104
Then only Twiceblessed could get it. they are the only ones that can convert CP to PP and afford it.
How about a mandatory drawback attached to it. Something genie related like what an Anon suggested earlier?
>>
>>53731019
>>53731092
Looks good so far.
>>
>>53731077
>>53730996
Eh dude this thing needs work. Fleshing out at the very least. Like I said I don't feel I can finish it.

>>53731093
Please do right by Majora's Mask Anon. Not by me but by him. I took it up and couldn't make it. Please do what's needed. After some thought my whole idea for one of the capstones (the Chosen Hero) was just fodder, but I seriously didn't like the not-Fierce Deity option there.
>>
>>53731133
>Do you think it needs upping?
Maybe, yeah. There should also be something preventing you from being able to learn it if it's offered for CP (if it requires some kind of unique power or potential), at the very least.
>>
>>53731133
Not sure how I feel about the genie thing, but I wouldn't mind a mandatory drawback. Something else might be more thematic, though I can't think of anything on the spot.
>>
Someone said Highschool DxD dragons grow stronger over time but I cannot seem to find any proof of this, can anyone else see if it is true or not? Just want to know if it is true, I would change race to dragon.
>>
>>53731191
Why would they not grow stronger over time?
>>
>>53731165
Fair enough. I'll add that to my notes.

>>53731180
I'll make a genie one for now and then see if I can think of any others.

Thanks again.
>>
>>53731133
>I won't tell you that you can't, if that's what you want to do. Just bear in mind what happened to Cole.
Welp, looks like I'll be taking an extended vacation in hell. Those perks preventing insanity will surely come handy here.
>>
>>53731146
I'll Pick it up then and I agree with you on the not-fierce deity mask I was afraid to change it because all the prior versions had it that way. good to know others think the same.
>>
>>53731191
I think you are misunderstanding. Red dragon gets stronger over time, his gear is the one that doubles in power the longer it is on.
>>
>>53731271
Iirc hell isnt really that bad except for the sand worms.
>>
>>53731293
>>53731211
I mean someone said all dragons get stronger over time by living, is what I meant. Curious if it is true or not.
>>
>>53731276
Oh I should probably put my name down for the claim.
>>
>>53731315
I dont recall that no, they may get stronger because their understanding of magic gets better but I do not believe they get stronger with age.
>>
>>53731310
Oh yeah, but all those powers Cole absorbed drove him quite insane. Although that was probably because he was human at the time after his demon half died. So a jumper shouldn't have that problem. Still, it's a nice insurance to have.
>>
>>53728894
>From the Heart
Does moving on to another jump count as "losing" a charge? Does losing one rip away the gains from all, or just the one you lose? Are the increases permanent, or just active while you protect a charge? If they reach the point where they no longer need your guidance/protection, can you safely move on without "losing" them?
>>
>>53731133
Ok after having gone over the jump I have only one problem with it. The perks need to be bolded or highlighted otherwise they get lost in the awesome.

Thanks man good job.
>>
>>53731019

Awakened Animal should just be Uplifted Animal. The latter term is more commonly used.

The animal capstone should have better examples or explanations than "non-baryonic matter" - because that makes it vague as hell. Psuedo-realistic biology is one thing, but that kind of scope opens up anything from being Nibbler to being a discount Colour From Out of Space.
>>
>>53728359
I would like to know this as well
>>
>>53731512
I wasn't happy about the capstone myself, I'm thinking of changing it entirely. Will do for the first point.
>>
>>53731512
Changed it to Uplifted Morality
>>
>>53728894
How large is the Piece of Heaven?
>>
I think with all the jumpmakers this is probably the biggest increase in jumpmakers we've had for years.
>>
Hey /jc/, what's a good jump to kick-off a BADWRONGFUN chain?
>>
>>53731726
Suggsverse
>>
>>53731726
>>53731742 or The Glorious Vault!
>>
>>53731385
Very good questions.
I'll address that in the next version.
Thanks, anon.

>>53731446
Thanks, anon.

>>53731589
I was thinking along the lines of a small island or a largish house.
What do you think would be appropriate?
>>
>>53731726
The Room, then let Wiseau eat you and become the jumper.
>>
Why are so many of the "Special" weapons in Fallout 4 so overpriced? Some of them are neat but others are just cosmetic changes to normal weapons given an absurd price hike. Even a lot of the cool ones are overpriced compared to what you could get with the normal weapons.
>>
>>53731336
Alright thanks for clearing it up for me.
>>
>>53725806
Breakfast.

>>53726026
Yes. Being the little girl is far more boring than advertised.
>>
>>53728894
>allowing you to perform some interesting tricks depending on the book and its own powers.
Such as?
>>
Added a new 600 CP Drawback, also edits to Canon Companions.

So uh this went from 0 to 11 fast.
>>
>>53731019
Looks pretty cool. What kind of setting do you imagine for this generic transhumanism to be taking place in, though? Mainly I'm wondering if we're still confined to the Sol System or if we've expanded out into the universe (whether through FTL, sleeper ships, or that fun combination of sleeper ships that lay FTL wormhole links that Orion's Arm uses).
>>
>>53732078
Eh. it doesn't really seem much worse than the Lovecraft drawback.
>>
>>53731781
So post-jump, the stuff under Power Powers affects similar magical abilities? Say stuff like Seven Deadly Sins powers or anything that's basically a superpower with a magical source?
>>
>>53731726
Do a banned/not-/tg/ jump for the ultimate BADWRONGFUN
>>
>>53731726
Do all SB's porn jumps
>>
>>53731781
Divine Container can't be used on yourself, I'm guessing?
>>
Can I get a rundown on what the Space Wolves are about in 40k? Is the vikings in space a meme or is it accurate? What are their goals, etc, etc. I want to jump Imperium next and I'm leaning toward either the Wolves or the Grey Knights.
>>
>>53728894
So Twiceblessed says
>add together the costs for both Races
But races don't seem to have a cost? Is that a leftover line from an earlier draft?
>>
>>53732078
Eh, you don't actually need to do anything in the Lovecraft drawback, it's just that there are some outer horrors in the background.
>>
>>53732266
The memes are real when it comes to them, anon. The memes are all real.
>>
>>53732195
So you're encouraging him to shitpost.
>>
>>53728714
Ghost Batman
>>
>>53728894
> they are less able to grow naturally with you. Stolen Powers will always lag behind natural Powers by a modest margin.
> Powers gained artificially, grow at a much slower rate if at all and cannot bud into new powers.
Are these fiat rulings, or can they be mitigated with sufficient study or relevant perks?
>>
>>53732306
Can you help me flesh that out a bit?
>>
>>53732078
If you take "Kyon?", are there still the other members of the SOS Brigade around? How would they even react, considering that in this timeline Haruhi is actively aware of her powers?
>>
File: 1495944849255.jpg (112KB, 394x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495944849255.jpg
112KB, 394x1600px
>>53732266
>Can I get a rundown on what the Space Wolves are about in 40k?
Wolves.

>Is the vikings in space a meme or is it accurate?
Accurate.

>What are their goals, etc, etc.
Wolves.

>I'm leaning toward either the Wolves or the Grey Knights.
Be a Grey Knight if you want to be Psyker, a Sue, or a fanatical zealot (even by Imperium standards). Be a Space Wolf if Wolves.

But no, really, be a Space Wolf because they have super strong alcohol that can actually affect Astartes.
>>
>>53732344
Not really. Seriously, they're literally waiting for the Wolf Time while they wolf around and wolf wolfing wolves etc. Just consult Lexicanium, dude.
>>
>>53732346
>>53732371
Alright, sounds pretty legit to be honest. Would there be a problem if I went either Blank or Psyker as a Wolf?
>>
>>53728894
So what's the maximum power these angels can bring to bear when finding someone to "chastise" me? Because I'm only three pages in and I already want to kill every last one of them. "Don't deal with any of the major problems harming mankind, it's the Grand Design that they should suffer from starvation and disease." Fuck you, guys. Especially when you've also got a rule that says I can't use my power for personal gain. So I can't help people, and I can't help myself. Gee, I wonder why the Evil side has so many people going over to it?
>>
>>53728894
>>53732341
Actually, do powers picked up in Hell count as stolen powers? I mean, they don't really have an owner any more, and are just floating around freely.
>>
>>53731796
To give it the run down
2076 World Series Baseball Bat- This one's cool

Acid Soaker- A shit weapon but it is cool it's included

Aeternus- This in the game but outside of a video game cores would last a really long time anyway, even if it really did have unlimited ammo it wouldn't be much better than a normal one.

Alien Blaster- No, this is a cool gun but at 5 reloads it is next to useless long term. Sure if jumper bought SCIENCE! they could make something of it but that would be extremely difficult and require a separate origin's capstone.

Atom’s Judgment- This is pretty cool, but most anything that could survive even one hit from a super sledge is either immune or heavily resistant to radiation so the cool factor is all it has at 3 times the price of a normal super sledge. Also a major health hazard.

Broadsider- This one is nice

Cryolator- A worse plasma rifle with rare ammo, cool but overpriced considering the inherent practical issues.

December’s Child- A decent weapon, not all that much of a point to it though.

Deliverer- Literally just a silenced 10mm, the only benefit it has over one is that it is cool looking and someone who liked it in the game might like to have it in their build. Way overpriced.

Experimental MIRV- This is a normal weapon mod that is in no way unique or even all that rare, you can buy them in Diamond city. While the normal Fat man might have it's power and cool factor to outweigh the danger in using one this doesn't even have that while increasing the danger of it's use massively.

Grognak’s Axe- Cool but not very practical and in no way worth 300. 6 times the price of any other mundane weapons for something that isn't that useful and you could easily grab in setting.

Junk Jet- This is a fun one.

Kremvh’s Tooth- This one at least has some benefit for the added price but it is a minor one, too expensive.

Lorenzo’s Artifact- Fun and practical, this is good.

cont.
>>
>>53732078
What would happen if you told Haruhi and showed her, your or her own powers without taking the drawback anyway?
>>
>>53728894
I'd just like to say that I remember you saying you were working on a Charmed Jump months ago and I thought "Cool, that'll be neat." And then holy shit it's 90 pages long. God damn! This is great.
>>
File: Lamenters.jpg (244KB, 798x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Lamenters.jpg
244KB, 798x1074px
>>53732266
>>53732406

>Not becoming a Lamenter.

But if you do join another chapter, at least help them anon
>>
>>53732417
The personal gain rule was always pretty fast and loose, which struck me as odd. They can magic up a manwhore, but can't play the stock market.
>>
>>53732417
>Gee, I wonder why the Evil side has so many people going over to it?
Because people want more power and kill others, generally. Don't think there ever was an evil guy who wanted to help others.
>>
>>53732417
That is a legit line of reasoning in the show. They dont step in to really do anything and the time someone does use his angel powers to save someone they beat HIM down. Though it is possible to kill them all in setting, there is a canon poison made just for them.
>>
>>53732106
We're still confined to Earth and, as you can see, transhumanist technologies exploded over the course of decades. They're far from universally available or legal, but we're taking our first steps into post humanity. FTL likely won't be a thing here unless you introduce it or advance the Alcubierre drive by another two hundred years.
>>
>>53732518
Oh man, still confined to Earth, even? I was hoping we'd at least have asteroid mining. Well, I guess I'll play hard sci-fi industrialist, then, should be a lot easier with various transhumanist tech. Space mining is a lot less dangerous if you can be put into a body that doesn't need air and has kinesthetics designed for microgravity.
>>
>>53732493
Cole did, but then he became the devil.

Oh and there was the warlock power of 3 guys, one of them wanted to help people, I think the charmed ones killed him.

Oh and there are a lot of good aligned things that do evil shit like the belt of hippolita that makes every woman around the wearer an angry bull dyke.
>>
>>53732558
I'm still typing the fluff, if you want to contribute anything to it.
>>
>>53732233
Nope, but thanks for pointing that out. I should make that clear.

>>53731982
Not to be coy, but it depends a lot on the book and the magic system it works under.
Imagine it like the book is a person, the Power let's you talk to and charm them, but they still can only do so much for you.
In Charmed, Leo used this Power on the Book of Shadows to restore the Sisters Powers after they voluntarily relinquished them, albeit under blackmail. Somehow he was able to do that despite the Book not actually having been used in any apparent way to perform the Power removal, heck they weren't even in the house.

>>53732275
Oh, dear. I knew I was forgetting something.
Thanks, anon. On it.

>>53732341
I'm inclined to say yes.
Although the same effort could benefit both kinds of Power, stolen Powers either are a little slower to benefit or have a further back starting position depending on how you want to do things.

>>53732426
They aren't Powers you are born with so close enough.
What matters, and perhaps I should make sure this is clearer in the jump, is that Powers you are born with have an advantage in terms of growth compared to powers gained any other way.
I'll make sure fiat includes Powersets as being 'born with' even if technically they aren't. It seems unnecessarily dickish otherwise.

>>53732443
Thanks. It's taken me a while, but I've finally got something worth showing.
I hope you enjoy it.

>>53732563
>one of them wanted to help people
He joined the clergy and somehow wasn't a Warlock anymore. Somehow.
>>
File: CONFUSED AND SCARED.png (885KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CONFUSED AND SCARED.png
885KB, 1280x720px
>>53732563
>the belt of hippolita that makes every woman around the wearer an angry bull dyke.
...What?
>>
>>53731796
>>53732434
Salvaged Assaultron Head- Not very useful but it is fun and cheap.

Shem Drowne’s Sword- Not very useful and not worth the price.

Shishkebab- Rare, but not that rare. Belongs in the normal melee weapons with Supersledge and Power fist.

Tesla Rifle- A really cool weapon but too expensive.

The Striker- A fun but terrible weapon that should not cost anywhere near that much.

The Problem Solver- Really powerful, as in it is one of those OP as fuck legendary effects that the rest of the section seems to be intentionally avoiding.

In short it is full of overpriced weapons of limited usefulness, even the fun ones are terribly overpriced when you can get equivalent weapons for much cheaper in a jump where there is a lot of other things to spend your CP on that are just as cool and not so expensive.
>>
>>53732266
https://youtu.be/ihskUz0obzY
Skip to minute 19
>>
>>53728894
Does the Imitation Waffediyok boost all your magic? Or just Charmed magic?
>>
>>53732614
Its a belt that makes a woman who wears it more powerful, faster stronger gives electricity powers too iirc.

But it slowly makes them into a raging bull dyke feminazi and also has a sort of aoe feminazi feild around it so women around the wearer also start attacking men on sight for imagined crimes against women.
>>
>>53732649
And that's bad, we can all agree on that, but lets not forget that there's a spell that gives Rose McGowan a giant fucking rack. That's a point I don't think we should lose sight of.
>>
>>53732606
So this is probably down to my own lack of reading comprehension, but can you help me out with the Avatar Link thing? Does raw magical power transfer, letting the members call on each other's power pools? Would something like psychic powers transfer? Chi? Something like Aura from RWBY or other soul stuff? What about passive magical powers like immortality? If there's a power that's all or nothing, it just works and isn't halved?
>>
File: 8x08-belt-of-gaea.jpg (183KB, 1056x800px) Image search: [Google]
8x08-belt-of-gaea.jpg
183KB, 1056x800px
>>53732614
http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Belt_of_Gaea

Also makes you dres weird.
>>
>>53732688
That is true, and obviously more important. You are correct.
>>
>>53732606
>I'm inclined to say yes.
...That wasn't a yes or no question, though I can guess based on what you said which one you were referring to. Thanks, mate. And nice work, forgot to say that.
>>
>>53732606
Lol, not him but guess that means I can just take the Power is Jumper's and be literally Omnipotent from that point forwards. Though I guess having been to a Cracker_Jack jump I'd already be Omnipotent. Thanks for the double Omnipotence, I guess. We Suggsverse now. You wouldn't happen to be an SBer, would you?
>>
>>53728894
So instead of working like in canon, being low-key reality warping, Projection in the jump basically makes you a magical version of Eidolon, swapping between whatever magical powers you want?
>>
>>53732592
Well, I just think it would be fun to have a jump that's in that in-between place where humanity (or transhumanity, in this case) is first leaving the cradle of Earth but hasn't become a fully space-dwelling species yet. There's a lot of cool conceptual stuff that would be happening around that era. Asteroid mining, microgravity manufacturing, solar power satellites, early beamrider networks...so much cool space infrastructure. Honestly, I really think I should just make a "Hard Sci-Fi Space Industry Jump". There are so many toys I want to play with, and to share with the rest of the class. We've got easy access to the really advanced stuff that makes those things all obsolete, but there's fun in working with outdated technologies.
>>
>>53732592
since uploaded consciousness is a thing maybe various VR habitats?

various forms of terraforming are always fun.

space habitats(with the appropriate transhuman adaptions for the residents)

I personally am a great fan of "wet" nanotech.

How has daytoday life changes? think about a generic persons/your own daily routine and how it would be affected by this.

also this is a useful resource: http://www.aleph.se/Trans/

if necessary I can go on
>>
>>53732606
What does "The Cure" actually do? OR is it just a generic "cures one specific thing that you choose"?
>>
>>53712820
Waaay late on this, but I kind of assumed the cones were a part of the headdress they all wear. It would explain why for some scenes/characters the shade of the cone doesn't match the shade of their skin.

Since (I don't think) we ever see any Twi'leks with their headdress thing off it is possible
>>
>>53732739
I'd certainly pay to see you try becoming omnipotent only through that perk and whatever you get in Charmed. Pro tip: It's literally impossible. There isn't anything or anything that would make you omnipotent in Charmed. But you are just shitposting anyway.
>>
>>53732606
>I'll make sure fiat includes Powersets as being 'born with' even if technically they aren't. It seems unnecessarily dickish otherwise.
Sorry, but I'm not sure what fiat refers to here. Do you mean the powers you buy?
>>
>>53732739
>double Omnipotence
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

IT'S TOO MUCH

>>53732777
It's not. It was on Oola in the OT, but has since become what the women have instead of ears.
>>
>>53728894
>You add together the costs for both Races
Um, maybe I'm blind, but I'm not seeing the costs for Races anywhere?
>>
>>53732845
I hope that the bane jump lets us buy a twilek slave, even as companions.
>>
>>53732805
Lol it's like you've never even heard of Touhou.
>>
>>53729297
When will you do Dahak, Heavens? He's a pretty cool moon.
>>
File: 1478824735202.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478824735202.gif
621KB, 287x400px
>>53732915
Not sure. I have a bias to canons I know very well and can write easily, and I dunno anything about Dahak. Also the powerlock on all magic in the scenario gimps me more than a little.
>>
>>53730906
>Majora
I think it's important for me to bring up a relatively recent revelation that was made by Nintendo about Termina that would have drastic ramifications on the jump:

Termina is a dream.

It was created from the Skull Kid's memories through the power of Majora, with the giants representing spirits that befriended Skull Kid but later left him all alone. Link's own presence in the dream presumably helped stabilize and enhance it with extra features (Romani Ranch, Gerudo, etc.) That's also why the dream didn't disappear once Majora was defeated and Skull Kid moved on from the dream, for as long as Link was still in Termina, the dream would continue.

That said, when Link left, there was no one to stabilize the dream anymore, and it can be assumed to have faded away into nothing.

You can check the Hyrule Encyclopedia for more details. But taking this into account, how would this affect the jump? I was already trying to devise a way to save Termina in the generic Zelda jump, but the introduction of this means I need to make other people aware of the looming crisis.
>>
>>53728894
Is there no example of Molecular Manipulation having actual Transmutation of matter other than yourself as an option? Could you still potentially grow that as an ability?
>>
>>53732979
Sorry I didn't cover them in spoiler black, but I never figured out how to get that to work, and I wanted to get the word out quick so we could discuss what to do.
>>
>>53732993
To spoiler type [ spoiler] the words your want spoiled [/spoiler] without the space after the first bracket. The lack of capitalization is not optional.

i.e. lurk moar, fag
>>
>>53732642
All magic. Any effect in jump that affects magic one way or another should affect all magic.

>>53732700
Well Avatars share power and Powers. Raw mystic strength and spell-like abilities, to borrow a d&d term.
So, in light of that:

>Does raw magical power transfer, letting the members call on each other's power pools?
It should, although just like Power of three drawing on lots of power that isn't yours should be quite draining. Also, your use of their powers are always going to be less efficient. I used half in the perk and that seems reasonable to me.
Also, just realised, forgot to put in the perk the draining bit. Noted down... Or am I being excessive. Food for thought.
>Psychic power, chi, Aura
Sorry, but I have to leave that up to fanwank.
I'd lean towards yes for aura, but not so much chi or psychic power.
Aura = soul = magic kind of. There's a sense there. But ki=body and psychic powers=mind, neither of which the perk link.
I wouldn't stop you if you wanted to fanwank it to include them though and both energies have so many different interpretations...
>passive powers
Presumably, yes for things like Immortality or other passive Powers in the jump. Outside of those, I'm less confident and would have to ask for specific examples.
>All or nothing
If it can't be halfed or reduced at all, then I'd say it can't be shared through Avatar Link.

>>53732745
Is that what it reads as? I was aiming for the former. I think I may need to rework the wording of it.

>>53732758
I was wanting to give something a touch ambiguous to the jumper to give room for interpretation, for something that would be interesting in their story.
Do you think I should nail it down into something more concrete?
>>
>>53732979
Well that's dumb. You already did that bit with Link's Awakening, Nintendo, and made it actually part of the game's text instead of something you threw out seventeen years later. Koholint turning out to be a dream was handled much better, because it being a dream is essential to the story.
>>
>>53732606
>>53732739
To actually turn that shitposting into a serios question, if you had THE POWER IS JUMPER'S, would the powers you'd gain from hell count as powers you were born with? Along with the growth potential and everything.
>>
>>53733076
Isn't that literally what that perk does?
>>
>>53733107
Eh, better to clarify that stuff instead of just fanwanking.
>>
>>53733049
>If it can't be halfed or reduced at all, then I'd say it can't be shared through Avatar Link.
So something like a basic on/off ability like invisibility or something wouldn't work?
>>
>>53733076
>>53733107
I think Brother_anon said that restriction could be mitigated, and if it could be mitigated at all then the perk should work.

>Any power you have is yours by right of birth and any power you claim is yours by right of conquest. Those who attempt to drain or steal your powers will find no purchase in their schemes. And more importantly, any powers you claim, by thievery or by being granted them or by making pacts with other beings will be yours. These will integrate into you, becoming as though they were always yours. If you drained the power from another, it would then be your power. If you were granted boons by your god, then betrayed their creed, your boons would not betray you.
>>
>>53733049
Thanks.
>>
>>53732823
Whitelighter and Cupid Powersets are effectively given to them, not something they are born with, because of that they should have slower growth, but penalising the jumper like that seems unfair so I'll let them have growth like Powers someone is born with.
Fiat in this case is just in ruling in the jump.

>>53732866
Yeah, made a mistake. I've corrected it now and it'll be in the next version.
If you want to know right now, its 200cp for Witches and Warlocks, and 400CP for Darklighters, Cupids and Whitelighters

>>53732984
I could have sworn I already had that as an option... right, there's Transmogrification under Molecular Manipulation, but there should be others there...
Anon, I think I made a mistake and accidently lost a Power or two. Give me moment and I'll make them up and add them to the new version.

>>53733128
That is a Power. The perk allows Powers to be shared, so yes you can.
I was thinking more like things like Exaltations.
>>
>>53733160
>I was thinking more like things like Exaltations.
Ah, I gotcha. So would it work on something like Infinity from Seven Deadly Sins or a Domain from Marvel Magic?

Sorry I'm pestering you so much.
>>
File: For the Greater Good.jpg (105KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
For the Greater Good.jpg
105KB, 1024x640px
Is there anything that would work well with 'The Power is Jumper's ' ? I keep thinking of time limited stealing/borrowing abilities like Snatch from SDS and I know it says it won't work with it. For the Greater Good of course.
>>
File: 1490942000030.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1490942000030.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>53729835
I have so many jumps and other things partially done it's a wonder I get any progress made at all.

>>53730003
It's a basic luck perk that negates critical failure but doesn't stop 'regular' failures.

So let's say you're shooting your gun at some bad dudes, and you didn't maintain it properly.
The perk means your gun won't catastrophically jam up and backfire, rendering the gun useless and taking out your hand.
But the perk doesn't stop you from an 'ordinary failure' of missing a shot, allowing the bad guy to kill you.
>>
>>53733048
Thank you for the advice, but could you please not be so rude?
>>
>>53733231
>I have so many jumps and other things partially done it's a wonder I get any progress made at all.
Are you also participating in the great race or something
>>
>>53733160
Well paige had whitelighter powers from birth didnt she?
>>
>>53733230
Primordial from JLD or Consume from Prototype? I can't precisely imagine how that'd work but I'd imagine there'd be /some/ interaction.
>>
>>53733049
I was just wondering if you had a concrete idea, or if it would be majorly important to something in the jump. Leaving it ambiguous is fine, in my opinion.
>>
>>53733139
>that perk
>I can be a Paladin and not worry about falling due to another jump's win/loss conditions

Finally!
>>
>>53732915
>Dahak
Spherical spesships are retarded
>>
>>53732756
Day to day life depends on your starting location. Paris has split into an effective double city, with virtually augmented reality becoming an ever present addition to the world of the real. In Beijing, heavy automation has come in with a controlling state providing for the people and keeping them placated. Day to day life in Moscow varies... whether you're alive the next day is a bit of a gamble for augs.
>>53732751
I guess I could push my setting forward a few decades for early core asteroid mining and stuff.
>>
>>53733230
Maybe actually use it like the character it's based on? Do the stuff Doom has done in the past, but do it better because you won't be losing the power so easily.
>>
>>53733231
>So let's say you're shooting your gun at some bad dudes, and you didn't maintain it properly.
>The perk means your gun won't catastrophically jam up and backfire, rendering the gun useless and taking out your hand.
The perk explicitly says it doesn't protect you from that.
>but the result of that failure is usually not life-threatening unless it would be so otherwise (combat, jumping from high places over solid ground, etc.).
It doesn't help you with anything that would be fatal, just makes things that wouldn't be fatal not fatal.
>>
>>53733230
I've been using it with the Jumper's Mark from Dishonored to give it to parahumans in Worm, make their powers their own instead of from the shard. Then I usually eat them using Greed. I've only got eight people I can upgrade like that at a time, so it really works better to just give it to parahumans with a kill order and then steal their powers.
>>
>>53733330
>I guess I could push my setting forward a few decades for early core asteroid mining and stuff.
There's no need to if it doesn't fit what you envisioned. Like I said, I can just be the asteroid mining magnate myself. Don't change it just because of my griping over how nobody appreciates the classics.
>>
>>53733074
And sad, as it means that Link unwittingly left Termina to die after all the effort he went into to save it.
>>
>>53733230
Maaaybe they would allow a Charmsharing Exalt like Fiend or Eclipse Castes to not pay a surcharge and similar things in other jumps? Kind of irrelevant if we continue to get splats as we have been, but eh.
>>
>>53733403
>my griping over how nobody appreciates the classics.
Go make a jump
>>
>>53733389
Eh, not sure that would work. Parahumans aren't actually granted any powers by their Shards. It's more like they interface with them.
>>
>>53733444
You mean like Charyeoks?
>>
>>53733351
I think the main difference is that for those situations listed, 'failure' is almost synonymous with 'death'.
>>
>>53733403
I would genuinely appreciate that Hard Sci-Fi jump idea you mentioned, for what it's worth.
>>
>>53733576
But then what is the perk supposed to do? It makes your failures less likely to result in death but then states that it doesn't work in situations where your failures are likely to result in death.
>>
>>53733608
*grumbling intensifies*
Budding transhumanity is less interesting that a Jump about mining space rocks.
:^(
>>
>>53733351
>>53733674
The perk text:
>Destiny, Fate or some other higher power has marked you for greatness. Well, at least better than average. Your luck receives a noticeable bonus in the way that you are substantially less likely to suffer a ‘critical failure’. You can still fail at something, easily enough even, but the result of that failure is
usually not life-threatening unless it would be so otherwise (combat, jumping from high places over solid ground, etc.).

To my reading, the perk reduces the severity of failure.

You accidentally drop a vial of acid on the floor, but you don't drop it on your foot.
In trying to defusing a bomb, you wouldn't set the bomb off early by accident...but you could still fail to defuse it in time for the timer to hit 00:00 and blow up.
In trying to chat up a woman, you wouldn't fail so hard she slaps your face and gets a bouncer to throw you out of the bar, but you could still fail to persuade her to come home with you.
>>
>>53733679
I haven't said anything about your jump because the only transhumanist fiction I know anything of anything about are Infernals going Devil-Tiger and that's... really not applicable here. Please forgive me.

Space rocks are fun though.
>>
>>53733802
Eclipse Phase is transhumanist
>>
File: 1496080208142.jpg (58KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496080208142.jpg
58KB, 500x442px
>>53725551

Undecided !!
>>
File: 7OEXr3.gif (384KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
7OEXr3.gif
384KB, 400x300px
>>53733679
Generic Asteroid Miner when?
Asteroids! drawback?
>>
>>53733802
Just for you Anon, I'm going to make a Generic Space Resource Acquisition Jump after my current three.
>>
>>53733731
That would be a reasonable thing for the perk to do but it doesn't say that, it says that your failures are generally not life threatening unless they would be. Which means it does essentially nothing.

What you are saying seems like a reasonable thing to assume the jumpmaker meant but it still isn't what the perk says and he could have just as easily meant something else.
>>
>>53733898
There's already an EVE jump though.
>>
>>53733422
>>53733608
I would, but I've already got like half a dozen half-complete jumps that I'm never going to finish, it would be silly to add another to the pile.
>>
>>53733864
Ricrod! You're here :3
I was thing about >>53725834
>>
>Thirdly, at the end of ten years, you'll be invited to Room One for a job performance review by the Sunflower Official, first of the Firstborn. Don't disappoint.

What's this supposed to mean?
>>
>>53731019
Will we be able to choose specific settings for this to happen in. I can think of a few where all these perks would fit.
>>
File: 1474968598308.gif (1MB, 765x540px) Image search: [Google]
1474968598308.gif
1MB, 765x540px
>>53733965

Would you like a The World God Only Knows Jump?

Also, FU I missed you!! <3
>>
>>53728894
So the forces in charge in this setting are literally just The Powers That Be from Buffy, but even more dickish and stupid?
>>
>>53734019
Sure seems like it. At least the Powers were less dickish and more background dressing for the plot device of the week from what I remember
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>53733998
We should probably chat out off thread, lest we get yelled at.
I'd love one if you've written one, but I'm currently juggling four different Jumps.
>>
Hey is the powerjar in Charmed a multi-buy item or a one-time thing?
>>
>>53733917
EVE is boring asteroid mining, though. You just fly over to a rock and shoot lasers at it. I want to see the full glory of space-based industrial infrastructure. Enormous parabolic mirrors made of a thing sheet of reflective mylar, impossible to hold up under gravity but in space perfectly viable, concentrating the sun's rays into beams that extract ore from rock by vaporizing it. Mass driver complexes built onto the asteroid, chucking away useless rock for a slow but powerful rocket that steers its orbit closer to the refinery. Beamrider ships, vast but insubstantial sails of electromagnetism spreading to catch the particle beam winds created by facilities in Earth orbit, riding them like a railway to the Asteroid Belt to drop off new miners and vital supplies. Grand Ceres, largest of the asteroids, hollowed out and made into a tiny world unto itself for a main relay hub in the Belt. God, I love it all.
>>
>>53733196
I think I am going to have to give this some serious thought.

When avatars share power with a Demon or a Whitelighter as they did in Canon, they didn't become Demons or Whitelighters themselves nor did those two stop being a Demon and Whitelighter. So clearly there is a limit as to what can be shared magically speaking. Racial traits can't be shared.

And also, I would say things like sorcery traits from Fate and unique magical abilities like Infinity and the Commandments from Seven Deadly Sins and so on are too much tied to the person to be shared. And things like Domains are tied to the nature of Gods, can there even be two holders of the same Domain? Are you trying to share it with Gods?

I feel like sharing these is crossing a line, but formulating a way to put it into words is proving challenging. There should be a restriction, but how to phrase it.
Leave it with me, and i'll see about rewordng the perk for the next version.

>>53733270
Yes, she and one other. So Twiceblessed of Whitelighters and Cupid would also have naturally born Whitelighter or Cupid Powers.

>>53733287
I do like the ambiguity.
I imagine coming to the thread some time from now and asking what people made from it.
I'd like to see what sort of uses they put it to.

>>53734079
There are three items you could be referring to. Could you narrow it down please?
>>
File: large.jpg (124KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
124KB, 500x375px
>>53733998
In more than eight hours, I need to get some sleep. Goodnight, love
>>
>>53734147
>There are three items you could be referring to. Could you narrow it down please?
Neutral alignment 600CP item Transplanted Power
>>
>>53734067

I´ll see ya in the IRC

Also, yeah, I halfway done with it.
>>
>>53733974
what jump?
>>
>>53734147
>can there even be two holders of the same Domain?
Yes. And it can sonetimed be transferred to other people or gods.
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.